• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Region of Stars [Discussion]

Also, since this is your first RP, i may have to point out a few things.

1. Keep team growth realistic for any human characters. Just for all those who remember Froena, i am NOT being a hypocrite right now. I made the mistake of catching and evolving way too much, and it seemed like my character had an overload of Pokémon afterwards. Make sure you dont make the same mistake as me.

2. I saw the trainer card on your profile, and i have to point this out. All megas on this site MUST be authorized by an administrator. Megas such as mine and @Mr.Glaceon ‘s have been, and i just want to point this out since the trainer card has a SHINY mega Absol on it.

Eh, my eyes are sensitive as it is. Any cold air blowing on them ruins my vision. Especially since I can't see my hand in front of my face without my glasses.

There is a single trainer card on your profile for a trainer called Kirah. The last Pokémon on the trainer card is a shiny Mega Absol. If you were planning on using Kirah as a human character with that team, you would need to get the mega authorized by a site administrator, and they usually dont give out megas to people unless they have been on the site for at least three or four months.

Are you planning on being caught by one of the trainers or remaining wild for the entirety of the RP? If you want to by caught, when do you plan on it and by whom do you wish to be caught?

(Seems I have been tagged thank you ^-^ so here's mine and please let me know if I need to fix anything)

Name: JC
Appearance: She is 5'4 in height but with a well feminine build but light. She has dark brown hair pulled up in a pony tail with a bang covering her right eye. She has light blue eyes. She wears a casual plad shirt with skinny pants and black flats with the straps that wrap around her ankles. She wears a Silvally and Umbreon charm around wrist and wears a gold yellow cube on pants that she received from a friend
Personality: Slightly distance to others, Thinks first before she acts, Gentle, Always there for her friends, Strategic
Other: Slightly blind in her right eye, Team below

Pokemon Team:

Species: Umbreon(Shiny)(Partner)
Nickname: Blue
Level: 45

Species: Dusk Lycanroc
Nickname: Wolfa

Species: Flygon
Nickname: Gem