• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rate the Avatar and Sig Above You

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
... I didn't even try to spell the full word for sig.

Anyway, it's as simple as it sounds. Basically, you score the avatar and sig above you out of 10, and give your reasoning. Reasoning can be silly or serious, your choice. For example, if I was rating my own:

Avatar: Oh cool, Questionable Content! I love that comic! 8/10, only 8 because it's JPeggy

Sig: Okay, the Jonas Brothers are made of lush and win. 10/10

So yeah, go crazy!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Lol, this sounds fun. XD

Avvie: The thing creeps me out for some odd reason... 7/10, 'cause the colors and stuffs are fine in my eyes. Just creepy.

Sig: I don't like the Jonas Brothers too much, though the actual sig looks terrific. 9/10. ^^

For the avatar I'm gonna say 10/10. It's a very good sprite, represents Shiny Eevee and is wearing a scarf, which are cool.

For the signature... Eh, I'm gonna say 7/10, 'cause I have no idea who it is, and they seem disappointed in me. [size=8pt]I didn't even do anything...[/size]

8\10 for the avatar, I like the concept of it.

6\10 for the sig, as it's a buncha quotes and fanbars, but are still aweseome.

8/10 for the Avvie, it's based on your role play character
7/10 for the sig, cause I don't liek Espeon.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
6/10 for the Avatar. The 6 is for the white box mainly, since the sprite is good ^^

9/10 for the Sig. An LoN masterpiece after all ^^

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
@Shiny
I think know who it is. It's Hitsugaya from, Bleach I think.
It was, 'till I changed it. 'cause no one knows Hitsugaya. D:

Anyways...

Avvie: 8/10 'cause it's awesome and yet a bit big and not quite my taste. XD
Siggie: 8/10 as well. 'cause it's kinda messy IMO, but it has awesome stuffs.

5 for your avy, and 3 for your sig, as i can only see 1 of the 2 things....

And, uh, yea, that MUST have been what you were doing when the "whos online" said "Nothing, or nothing you can see..."

C

Celadon

0 for your avvie because there isn't anything there.
5 for your signature because there is not anything interesting about it.

8/10 for the Avie, imo. It fits the username well, and the only problem I can see is that its a jpg image, hence somewhat gravelly in texture.

9/10 for the sig. Although the credit should really go to Silver Magpie for the sig, it is nevertheless an excellent one. The Lucario is a nice bit of touch, But I might suggest arranging it to be on top of the Huntail or below it and dead center as well.

(For future poster, I obviously don't expect much of a rating for my sig :V)

C

Celadon

9/10 because the avatar looks great.(That mask is epic =D)

6/10 for signature just because that quote sounds interesting and the dragon looks cool.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
7/10 for the avatar, because meatballs amuse me, and 8/10 for the sig, 'cause it's well-laid out and generally awesome.

C

Celadon

meatballs amuse me
They are breads >>

Anyways, 8/10 for avatar because it looks like a cool tornado.
6/10 for signature because its just text but is quite well arranged.

This is a great topic for some sneaky feedback for my signatures XD *Prods those who don't usually give feedback*

Avatar - 6/10, I can't really see the relevance of the whole image, mainly because I have no idea what is going on :p The quality is good though, and the way the image is placed works too.

Signature - 8/10, Another fantastic piece of Magpie's stuff, and I like the pair of sprites you have besides it. It makes the whole signature more complete, in my eyes.

7/10 for the avvie, it looks kinda scary...

9/10 for the sig, it has advertisements for your shop, ok, but it also shows how good it is ;D

5/10 for the avatar because I remember all those days in Ever Grande trying to fish for heart scales

9/10 for the sig because it's very pink :) Not to mention the Slowpoke line along with Jeydis and LoN are awesome

C

Celadon

8/10 for the avatar because the concept is good.
7/10 for the signature because it is mostly text, but also has cool userbars.

9/10 for the avvie because it's an explosion, but Fi is the main pyro here.

10/10 for sig because Magic: The Gathering rocks.

5/10 Because it's Magpie's stuff, but Fi is punted into the sunset by Chibi
5/10 Because it's made by LoN

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
10/10 cause I like things that go BOOM!

8/10 Never played Magic but it has fire on it and the user bars are great

I'm expecting low scores for me...

Psycho Monkey

9/10 because I still think chibi Secad looks huggable, but Fi might set me on fire.

9/10 I like the flame spiral on the real/very well done CGI gerbil, plus the explosion coming from his rear is awesome.

Well...

No clue what the avatar is but 8/10 because it's cool looking.
The sig is kinda crazy and a bit busy but it's nice custom work (wheter it was yours or not) so... 9/10

(To the next person: You don't have to do the avatar, I can't change it so it's meh)

Psycho Monkey

7/10 on the avi for being generic, but I'll cut you some slack cause you're still a newbie.

9/10 on the sig because of how evil it looks :D