• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rate the Avatar and Sig Above You

7/10 because meh XP
10/10 because, like Chhibi said, your Fic is awesome.

For anyone interested, my avie was literally from a pokemmon Japanese Lv.X Drapion Card.

Avatar: 8/10 because it looks cool
Sig: 9/10 because I'm still trying to figure out what Alex's quote means

and teh kitty is cute ^^

Avatar: 8/10 because Sothe was cooler in PoR
Sig: 7/10 because Cata gets on my nerves but balanced by Ike being funny (hardly happens)

8/10 because I like Gallade XD
7/10 because I don't get it.

Carmen, that was a random quote from the first time I went into chat, which I found hilarious XD

Huh? Who are you looking at?

Avatar: 8/10 Candy mountain Charlie...
Sig: 7/10 Avatar (the show not Aang) is cool... wish I could be an Air Bender but Sokka annoys me.

Hm, seems like the person above Shroomish-chan may have deleted their post.

Avatar: 8/10 Cutting you slack because you haven't reached fifty posts and Gallade is an awesome Pokemon.

Sig: 8/10 The blue eyes....
Where is it from now?

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
I like the avatar. Shame green hair looks terrible IRL.
9/10

The quote makes me giggle. But it's kinda... meh otherwise. No offense!
6/10

Sig: 5/10 because I like Shiny Eevee (because of what it can become mostly)

Also my sig is a screen cap of Serge, the main character of Chrono Cross, when he *spoilers*gets his body switched with Lynx, the "main villian", who then proceeds to stab Kid, other main character, before assuming your life and doing bad things with your body while you are stuck in his making almost everyone hate your guts and making your party leave you to follow him sine they think he is you.*end spoilers*

Sorry, but yeah, "Evil Serge" from the opening/later-in-the-game-also sequence for Chrono Cross (PSX).

Also, was making the badges on there myself but I'm having problems with the Ancient Badge (think that's it) and the Mine Badge so... they're absent for now.

oh, I noticed jerty's post *last post on the first page* fits Shroomish-chan's description.

I rated yours already, but I kinda have to XP

8/10
7/10

I'd give the avatar a 6/10, standard but Snorlax is a nice choice :)

As for the signature, I'd give it a 9/10 but I'd say the annoying Togetic thing takes away from it, so 7 or 8/10. Obviously the signature art itself is absolutely kickass :p

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
10/10 for both because Master Cheif is badass and your sigs are amazing! I'd ask for one if I had an idea to what I wanted :p

5/10 LoN is spelt right, but where's the Colossus part?
Does it really matter...? Its his signature and there isn't exactly another person to confuse me with...

0/10, boring Avatar! :p
3/10 for the signature. I could be honest, but I'll suppress my opinions here. I just find it an eyesore.

8/10 It blends in with the background well, yet I can still see the picture.
10/10 The banner has good picture and choice of background colour. Also I like your eggs and pokemon ;D

Avatar: 4/10 Small and it's just a part taken out of the sig.

Signature: 9/10 I love the colors and Lugia. Could've put some text in, though.

Overall, nice set.