• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rain's art

Im in love lol, these looks so awesome! I like the colors you pick and your own's sclothes and the quote also make a great peice.

Id love if you could do a peice of my trainer ^^ See avatar and sig for refs.

PS: Goth Gardevoir is really awesome O.O

You're welcome Gardevoir Master^^
And this is for everyone..

pokemanzeaster08copy.png

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Aw...

That's so cutiful, Rain! *huggles the cute Torchic and Buneary*

May I make a request?

Okay, there's this girl that I made named Christine Ray. She has straight, black, shoulder-length hair with some purple highlights, purple eyes, a blue jacket, a white t-shirt, dark blue-gray jeans, and white shoes. Can you draw her, please? Oh, and if you need her age, she's 13.

I can hear the drifloon in my mind when I look at that pic: "floooon!"

Adorable picture ^_^ happy easter to you too Rain.

Okay, so I've got some news for those of you who had requests with me... My wacom tablet totally stopped working.. Its time is up, lmao... Soooo uhm, no more photoshop drawings for meh..

I would do pencil drawings for you guys, but my scanner doesn't work ><

Sorry everyone =( I've failed youz.

aww really sorry to hear rain, and you were seriously my favourite artist on here, oh well, it's a shame.
But think about this quote "dont frown because it;s over, be happy that it happened" :p

if you ever get it back working, pm me, cause id love to see that still :)

Sooo I got some news, but whether it's good or bad is up to you..

My wacom magically decided to love me and start working, so here is my first piece since it started working again...

TheSickness.jpg

It's Rain of course, but my Zelda RP version.. =) Allow me to explain: I use Rain for every type of RP, she's just a bit different, but her attitude is always the same. She's still Rain nonetheless... If that makes sense. However, I have tons and tons of other characters as well. I may draw them for you guys soon.

Welcome back Sir Wacom tablet! and man that is an awesome pic of Rain, her hair looks great in those colors O.O

Welcome back Sir Wacom tablet! and man that is an awesome pic of Rain, her hair looks great in those colors O.O

Thanks! I made her hair that color because I just thought pink and black really doesn't fit so well in Hyrule, lol. Sooo I thought red would be alright, and my logic for adding in the gold streaks is because she's in the sun alot.. Idk I thought it made sense :p

I actually have blond streaks that show up in my hair when its really sunny, in real life (and its usually dark brown) so I do think your logic is pretty good :p

I'm slightly back in my art on here!!! Found out Casey has a scanner :p
Anyways, here are some doodlies.
First, a fun sketch I did of Pikachu and Diglett (Whom is saying "Throughout the projects" btw, got cut off) singing parts from "Bitches" - Mindless Self Indulgence. To get why I actually drew it, watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOyb-fqnN28

pikascan-1.png

And here is Weird Combo Poke #1!!! Combo of Arcanine, Rhydon, Mareep, Spheal, Roselia, and Dratini.

weirdpoke1.png

And here's #2!! Heracross, Oddish, Poliwag, Growlithe, Mareep, Omastar, Dewgong, Croconaw, Rhydon, and Ursaring.

weirdpoke2.png

Yes, they're fat.
Enjoy that.

Alright, I've got a LOAD of stuff I found to scan. Most of these I drew at school. The colored ones were done in pencil, ink, and colored pencil. Hope you like it.

Rain with her mask:
MaskRain.png

Rain as her casual self:
RainCasual.png

Zelda Rain (As adult and child):
RainZelda.png

Midna from Twilight Princess:
Midna.png

My Drow character, Ambrosia Harrowind:
Ambrosia.png

Her Dragon Summon:
ElvenDragonSummon.png

May I have one?

DESCRIPTION:
Name: Sapphire
Hair: Short Sapphire Blue Hair with 2 longer bits at the front
Eyes: Sky Blue or Cyan
Clothes: Black Boob Tube with silver zip. Black really short short's with blue belt and a Sapphire (on the belt). Long knee high black boots. A silver head band that goes across forhead with a sapphire on it.
Extras: A Large Sapphire on high chest

If you can't do it, that's fine. And by the way, your pics ROCK!!!

Excuse me, Psychosocial, if you have time, I would like a request for both a large piece of art and a shrunken down, avatar version of it. The reasons I would like this is because I am horrible at drawing, and also Shiny's topic about your character here on the site (like Sem's otter-fish-cat) got me thinking. 'A Secad should be a creature!' was my sentiment. I have written the description here:

A Secad:

Start with the body, head, and tail of a dragon. To be specific, the dragon it shall be based off will be Jake Long's dragon form off the first season of American Dragon: Jake Long. When you have that, color its body a dark, woody green. Color it's crest a dark neon blue and a dark brown. Make the stomach section black. The crest should end near the tip of the tail that I would like to end in a large blade, sort of like a Hork-Bajiir's from Animorphs.

For the head, give it aerodynamic, raked-back, black deer horns. Replace the ears with gerbil's ears. Make it look somewhat feminine (because I am female, and I want the creature to represent me), but give it a feisty quality.

For the hands, arms, legs, and feet, make the arms more anthropomorphic versions of gerbil's paws, except give it thumbs and color the nails black. For the feet and legs, give the Secad large gerbil's legs and color the nails black.

For the wings, please give the Secad Peregrine Falcon wings, though in proportion to the creature.

Overall, could you please make the overall color to be the dark, woody green, but sort of look natural? I would also think it would be cool if you could please make the various textures (like scales, feathers, and fur) flow from one to the other? Please make it look tough and able to cause some damage.

This would be greatly appreciated if you could do it! If you can't that's okay, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm...Psychosocial? It's been 3 weeks, and I'm getting a little impaient...4pikachu4's took a day...

Ooookay, I can only explain this one more time..
I only have internet on the weekends, and just about everyone here knows it takes me a while to do requests since I only have weekends to get things done, and obviously I don't spend my entire free time drawing. I also have a limited time where I can use a scanner.
So, sorry your request isn't done right away. I actually attempted it the other night, but it didn't turn out the way I hoped for. So don't think I completely forgot about you.

Ooookay, I can only explain this one more time..
I only have internet on the weekends, and just about everyone here knows it takes me a while to do requests since I only have weekends to get things done, and obviously I don't spend my entire free time drawing. I also have a limited time where I can use a scanner.
So, sorry your request isn't done right away. I actually attempted it the other night, but it didn't turn out the way I hoped for. So don't think I completely forgot about you.

Thats fine. I just wanted to know what was taking you so long (and I have that ban too, 'cept when my parents go out or I'm at the library)

Wow! Amazing art thats really cool. Hey maybe you could teach me how to do that? And what program do you use to make that art? Do you use Paint, or Paint.net? ;D

That looks cool, Rain. Is a Kratos Kitty a human-cat hybrid? I have no idea what a Kratos Kitty is, so I have to ask.

rainrender.png

Just playing around with my wacom and Gimp... Totally lumpy and crappy, but it was my first time using my wacom with Gimp, and not to mention I haven't used my wacom in forever! =o But anyways, enjoy.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm really liking that style, it works so well for hair especially. The first picture is very eye-pleasing with the soft colours, the scribbly style really brings out some character. The same with the other two pictures, really, I just like the first picture best ^^

Nice job with the new style ^^

The expression on Rain is hilarious ^^

Kind of like: What?!

Nce job, I like Ange's hair. Magpie's right, the scribbly style is good for hair.