• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Rain's art

I was bored this week..
It's Rain, of course ^^;

stylizedrain.png

rerain1.png

Kay, so this is my Resident Evil version of Rain.

Problems with this... her eye would be blue... XD and the drawing should look BETTER >< Anyway, her outfit should actually be darker, almost a gunmetal black, metallic as well. She wears matching pants, and stuff, and she's always wearing combat boots ^_- And she should be carrying a fatty rocket launcher, but I suck at drawing weapons.

Her outfit was supposed to be a female variation of Wesker's midnight outfit in Resident Evil 5 >

I love seeing your spin on these Pokemon, Rain. It looks amazing, and your style is so smoothly edgy.

I'm pretty fond of the Sneasel. I love the jewlery.

Nemesis

Former Administrator
Heh, cute! Though it does seem like that particular Ambipom would be flirting with me quite a bit...

Neat evolution, Rain =D I love how its ears and tail flow in the air all ghost-like. Clever how the rings become Diamonds since it evolves by encountering Dialga.

Pachiraijuu? Raijuu in Japanese mythology are small lightning deities that were familiars of the Thunder God Raijin.

I love the shade of Blue you used for it :D It certainly looks a lot more badass then its prevolution.

That pink Ambipom is like, the uber cutest thing I've seen...EVAR!
Lunareon is freaking sweet! Very nice design and the level up method is wins =D
Pachiraijuu looks like Pachirisu mixed with fear and terror inducing hallocinigens.
*burns all LSD he sees*

Wow, I'm just...at a loss for words. I'm gonna start coming here every day, even if no new art is posted.

Finally, a sweet evolution for the useless, annoying Pikachu ripoff only good for Pick Up.

It looks extremely fierce, and your style makes it look amazingly jagged, which suits it. I want more evil squirrels! They can join Fi and I in world domination. Rodents are sweet. :p

It looks like it wants to eat me...

Must. Get. Pachiraijuu. Maan, if that was an actual evolution then I would definetly catch a Pachirisu for it!

Btw, Lunareon looks so awesome. Too bad it's way hard to get though. To me it also looks more...feminine you would say? (On a side note, Switch is totally badass)

Right off the bat, I can say 'determined expression win.' I'm not sure how you got the expression like that, but it is cool.

Cool, spiky hair. For some reason, it seems to be a staple of many games.

Heh, the spiked belt. I just love how you stick in spiked belts on your charries, Rain.

This new piece is Izabel. She is not one of my Sonic OCs, but I decided to draw her as such. She ended up looking pretty cool. Trust me everyone, the pencil drawing of her is MUCH better and cleaner than this. I will try to scan it one day. But anywho, here is the version drawn with my wacom..

IzabeltheHedgehog.png

I like these alot! Makes me wish I had a tablet, actually.

Renee might as well go plant herself in a Kingdom Hearts game, because I say she looks like she could fit in quite easily. Izabel reminds me of Shadow, which is NOT a bad thing at all.

*growls at self*

I can't believe I didn't look in this thread... execpally since I joined because of it! (You still owe me a request for a loooooooooong time ago. So long that I can't remember what I asked for. So you don't have to bother anymore. Or at least I think it was you... another indication of how long it was.)

Emo Raichu: Win
Sneasel: More Win
Flareon: Even More Win
Ambipom: I'm scared...
Pachiraijuu: HOLY SHIT!!! *hails it's evilness*
Renee: She looks like a toughy... And her hairs a bit like mine. Short, blond and going all over the place.
Izabel: YAY! Emo Sonic! She looks awesome... and is soo going to rip anyone's heart out if they get on the wrong side of her. Or that's the impression I get anyway.

Hrm, so I screwed up here, kinda saved these wrong after I colored them on Gimp =/ Ah well, I'll show them to you guys anyway...

This is my Dark/Electric Line. I'm not sure what to name them all. But they are lee-zards. =D

1darkeleccolored.png

2darkeleccolored.png

Too bad this one has a poopy split pea background, it's my favorite.. >=/

3darkeleccolored.png

Hey, Dark/Electric lizards?! Sweet! Oh my goodness, they are adorable, too! What's their stat layout like? Could they even be viable in competitive battling?

Sonic-style wolf Link and Zelda? Awesome idea. I like the expressions for some reason.

Green hat=win

Here are random stat thingies that I though might be logical for them, but I'm not a person who pays much attention to these sorts of things.. OH AND THEY HAVE NAMES NOW!! =D Nem came up with the name "Zaptile" =)

First Stage: Elecko - Electric, High attack, average everything else.

Second Stage: Zaptile - Electric/Dark, High attack, slightly below average special attack, above average defense, average special defense, average speed.

Third Stage: Gilavolt - Dark/Electric, High Attack, Average special attack, High Defense, below average special defense, below average speed

Took me forever to finish this one, even taking into consideration how bad it looks =/ But yeah, I did a load of OC requests in one shot..

From left to right: Barbecue the Bobcat (Virgil), Gentleman the Spinda (Virgil), Chestnut the Chipmunk (Kini), Wist the Owl (Kini thought of the Owl idea, I designed her), Gheer the Echidna (Kal), Rain the Tiger (Me, obviously).

If I got any of those wrong, please tell me.. I'm kind of pissed off at the moment, so my brain is scattered. Hope everyone likes this.

group.png

Hey, even though this does look a tad messy, this is still really cool. It carries over the usual Sonic animation/drawing traits, which is good.

I must agree, Wist is pretty awesome. A bird...nicely out of the ordinary.

Part one of..I don't know how many..'Charms Chibi Madness >> Uhm..yeah, I named it T.T;

Anyway.. Here is Dwayna, Stel, myself, and Pheo all cosplaying as some sort of Pokemon. If it isn't already obviously Dway is a shiny Charizard, Stel is a Leafeon, I am a Persian, and Pheo is an Ampharos.

Enjoy

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee XD

I'm not usually one for chibis, but these are adorable XD Dway looks a bit like an insane dragon cultist, you're all KITTY, Pheo is as surrounded by books as ever, and me, complete with the -EFF-ing Armblades... This, for some reason, grealty amused me. XD

Lovely arts there, Rainy ^^

Dwayna DragonFire

2014 Little Cup Champion
I am overloaded on cute! You did an awesome job of depicting everyone as PokeMon, and I love that you incorporated my adoration for the Shiny Charizards :3

I will definitely have to draw you my return art soon as well. Awesome work, keep it up, Rain! Thank you so much.

Very cute peice there Rain, I love the look on Stel's face :p Hope to see more of these adorable pictures :D

PS: Pheo can now read day in and day out thanks to his handy dandy lightbulb tail.

I luffles it! All of it! Everyone is awesome! You did a great job!

Gotta love the Ampharos depiction for me. Sooo cute! :3

Dway and Stel look adorable as well, and you look awesome too!

Hm. I'm sorry that I haven't posted here sooner because everything looks friggin' amazing! Going back a bit I really love the Resident Evil Rain, and yes that was a long time ago, but I thought that it warranted a mention in my post.

And, going a bit out of character for me: EEEEEEEEE~ the chibis are so adorable XD I love your style, everything looks awesome.

Dude, these cosplay chibis are pretty awesome! I love the stripey hair hanging on your/Persian's face, the expression on Pheo's face, and the ears of Stel's Steleafia. Dwayna's just screams 'hug me!'

First of all, thank you guys for the comments..They are much appreciated, and they are my biggest motivation. I tend to slack off on getting art colored and uploaded..So thank you very much

You ever had that feeling when you realise you've missed out on so much? XD

Rain, your art is fantastic, and I really enjoyed flicking through your thread. As usual, I'm still practicing on my very own art style, and your art has seemed to help me get an aspect on things... so thanks for that. Your sonic characters are nice and colorful, too. Keep up the arting Rain, because, you know, It's cool and shiz.