• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pruie Discussion Thread

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Can I say I quickly beat the fighting type gym and then try to catch up with everyone? Well not quickly I just don't feel like writing that part.

Last edited:
Alright just heard of the new map. I already passed Honurk so I guess I don't have Rock Smash yet. You get that in Geo Town, right? Also, suggestion: Should we do Showdown for Pokemon battles between the trainers? I feel like it makes sense. Also, @Mockingchu, I need the new map please. I went through pages 9-10-11 and couldn't find it.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
I didn't see it, if you can screen shot it that would be good also

Admit edit: Chatspeak is not allowed according to our rules. 'u' is not a word nor is it an acceptable replacement for 'you'.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 520227
Honurk City it located in the Honurk Hills. Then, cross a bridge to get to Geo Town (Rock Gym). Trek through the Kragg Mountains to reach Valleyville (Ground Gym). Get out of the valley and to Zephyr City (Flying Gym). Then, Fly or take a boat to Alum City (Steel Gym). Head back to Zephyr City, and head to the icy North where Berg City is (Ice Gym). Then, Fly, Surf, or Boat across the river to Mount Akdov, where the Pokemon League is. Non-Gym towns/cities can be scattered throughout.
This is the post. The attachment is the map.

Thank you.
Also, treking the mountains will be a bit of a long process.
I'm dealing with three RPs right now. I'm under a ton of stress.
Edit: Only two now.

Haha, true lol. You can (possibly) use Dig or Fly to get through the mountains. But then (in the games) you can't fly to a place you haven't been yet. But this is RP, so it's kinda your desision.

What is the ground leader's name? I'm thinking Zemlyo, as zemlya is Russian for ground (EZ google translate) and the O adds masculinity.

Sounds good. Plus we should wait for everyone else (Azuru, Dapper_Cat, LegendaryKids, Mockingchu) to catch up. So spend some time doing something other than going to the next town.

OK. I'll wait. 5 badges isn't so bad lol. I'll probably just do things around the city, train my Pokemon. I gotta evolve Shelgon still. All of my Pokemon are level 40-43.

Steel gym leader: Acer Steel badge name: Dek Badge (Using google translate for this, sorry).
Flying leader: Skylar Flying badge: Soar badge
Haven't fought Acer but I will soon, maybe next 3 posts or 2.

Last edited:
Plus the post I made in the RP was my character expressing anger.
I'm in a situation like that one with you and ScorchPlayz, only we don't have Skype and I'm the only one that's angry.

The reason I seem to be angry is you seem to be progressing the story too fast. And your pokemon rapidly gaining levels and such? What?

Sorry. I extremely love it when someone from this RP is on, because I have a lot of fun in this RP. And I hope everyone in this RP does too. but I can get angry sometimes, and that won't help.

Last edited: