• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power Rangers Enter the Dragon

Zoura watched them in awe as they morph. She smirks playfully before shifting into a wolf with bat wings and horns. Her claws were sharp and fangs were out. "Lets go! I'll show you where the monster is!" Zoura exclaimed at the humans running out and started to fly above the ground. Her tail flicked back and forth as she flew. "Lets go guys!"

Kaiden whistled at the purple garb he now wore, and twirled his twin Tomahawks in his hands. "I can get used to this." He stated. "So, now we just beat up these crazy crustaceans, correct?" The now-purple-clad Highschooler inquired, as he stood in a fighting stance. "Because, I'm thinkin' on bringing home crab meat for dinner tonight."

"Lame." Steven said. He let out a breath. "Alright team let's protect our city." He said as he started to run towards the area. He saw the crabs. He engaged two of them in hand to hand combat.

Hiro Punched One Of The Crab-Men Thingys, He Said
"What the heck ARE These Things!? What is That!?" He pointed At Crabnizer, He Threw His Scythe, It Hit 5 Crab men, And Came Back.

"I don't know and I don't really care," the woman in back called to her allies. She charged one of the crab men and slid under one of their attacked to take them out at the knees. Her batons slamming into the creature angrily.

Crabnizer laugh to himself as he watch the battle play out "these humans cant fight me anyways" he said just before he started to run towards the rangers

Zoura yelled in pain as she was hit by a laser. She fell to the ground and inmediently got right back up. Her red eyes glowed brightly as she charged again. She shifted into human form before gettibg right into battle. She took out her daggers and started to attack.