• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power Rangers Enter the Dragon

Hiro Waved To His Friends, And Got Up, Collected His Chair, And Caught Up, he Said
"Well, I Heard The Park Is A Good Place To Go For This Kind Of Thing...."

Lily smiled as Randy began to sing as the group walked. She began to sway slightly, singing it also in her head. As Randy asked where exactly they were heading, Lily simply shrugged, once again glancing up at the darkening sky.

" Yeah the park works." Steven said as he walked with them. He couldn't help but continue to notice their marks. " So how ready is everyone for this test." he asked.

"Test, smest, I'll be fine." Randy said. His stomach gave a loud growl. "I'm gonna get some grub. See ya there," he called out turning around and running the opposite way.

The old man fallowed Randy until a couple of punks pushed him to the wall.
"Give us you're money." One of them said as they both started to beat the old man. Even if the old man could take it he wanted the last two to come. ( @Eevee E you can get it here as well.)

As Kaiden made his way to the park, he saw something that made his blood boil. Two punks were beating up an old man. He hated people like that. He wasn't one to go straight to violence, but he was - for lack of a better term- pissed off. "Hey, shit-heads!" He called to the two punks, before running up to them and uppercutting one of them. "Back off the senior citizen."

"What the hell," Randy said, before lifting up the punk, who wasn't getting beaten, and slammed him to the ground. "Back off," Randy shouted angrily.

The old man recovered and looked at the two saviors. He smiled a little bit. He simply held both of their wrists and marked them Kaiden with a purple mark and Randy with a green mark. "Thank you both." He said before walking away.

He seems to have recovered quickly for an elderly man who was being beaten by two young punks. Guess he's more resilient than I would've given him credit for. Kaiden simply gave a nod to the old man, before he turned to Randy. "Hey, man. Thanks for helpin' out with those punks." He put out his hand for a handshake.

Randy shook the guy's hand. "Thanks, my name is Randy. Me and my friends are headed off to see the blood moon. Wanna come, as thanks for the help?" Randy said letting go.

"The name's Kaiden, good to meet you. And, sure, I'll join you guys. I was actually going to see the blood moon myself before, well, that happened." He replied. "You know which way your friends went. I'll follow your lead."

"Okay, give me a second," Randy said, before dashing into a shop. He came out a second later with a sandwich in his hand. "Got my food, so now let's go," Randy said marching back in the direction of his friends, while giving a slight hum.

Steven saw Randy and some guy he never met before. "Hey." He said as he walked towards them. He stopped when he noticed Randy's wrist. " Tell me did you see an old man?" he asked.

As Kaiden followed Randy, he saw someone walk up to them, presumably one of Randy's friends. Before Randy replied, Kaiden did for him. "Yeah. Little old guy. He was gettin' jumped by a couple punks. We took care of 'em. Why do you ask?" Kaiden inquired, removing his sunglasses and putting them in his pants pocket.

"Yeah, that's kind of a weird question," Randy said, giving a shrug. Then he glanced down to see a green mark on his wrist. "Oh, crud! I think I joined the secret gang too!" He exclaimed showing off the mark, by lifting his wrist up for everyone to see.

" Well looks like all of us joined this supposed gang." He said as he looked at Randy. he then looked at the new guy. " I'm Steven." He said as he stretched out his hand.

Gale grabbed a pillow and her books from her bag. She got comfortable and flipped through the lore. Her eyes taking up any information on the moon that they could from the pages of the books, "curious".

Kaiden looked at the mark on his wrist as well. "Well, that's... odd." He murmured, staring at it intently. Somehow, it looked familiar, But he couldn't tell where he'd seen it before. His thought was cut off when one of Randy's friends walked up to him, introducing himself as Steven. Kaiden grabbed Steven's hand, and shook it. "Kaiden. Nice to meet you."

"I only moved here about a month ago. I'm from a small town in the state of West Virginia." Kaiden replied, still eyeing the mark on his wrist. He still didn't understand how he got it. Well, it's there now. I suppose there's no changing that, unless I try some spiritual or cultist shit. 'Course, I'm not gonna try that.

Seth Silva wandered along the ledge, the dark and wet leaves he trod on protecting his shoes from the mud beneath them. A bent length of wood jutted out from a rock in the side, and he stumbled trying to step over it without falling off. He looked to the cliff above him, and down to the stream below. The water ran rapidly, but was not deep enough to conceal the rocks dotted about. It wasn't too far a fall, but he wouldn't want to experience it. He tuned in to the sounds around him, the wind whipping past him suddenly. That was when he picked up something. Paper? Someone was turning a book's pages on the cliff. It was strange, he knew he had heightened senses back as a Ranger, but nothing like this. Maybe those aliens had actually given him an edge above the competition. He looked up, but was at an angle to the cliff where he couldn't see anything on it. He looked back down to the water, noticing that his previously grey eyes were shining a little more, almost a silver colour now. If the aliens had done this, it wouldn't exactly help with blending in, burt it was pretty cool. What was he even out here for anyway? That hyperactive brain again, going completely off and forgetting what was even important. He reached into his backpack, and pulled out a book of his own. He flipped through the pages, somehow managing to stop exactly on the information he was looking for. He skimmed through the paragraphs quickly. "Well, all of these conflicting ideas about the Blood Moon are certainly fun. But I'm pretty sure this is just some space stuff." He spoke under his breath. Although, that made him wonder why the night of the Blood Moon was also the time it was all about to go down. He put the book back in his backpack, and continued on along the ledge.

The curious little monster sat on a tree somewhere near the city where humans live and stared into the night sky. Waiting for the Blood Moon. "Your powers will reach your highest point when the Blood Moon appears. Where this to keep your powers and calm and not scare anyone away." A voice spoke in the poor monsters head as she gripped a blur orb that dangled around her neck as a necklace. Zoura was able to run away from evil when she has the blue orb around her neck. Even though she ran away, she was scared knowing they will find her and use her to destroy human kind and make a world they own. Eventually. For now she's safe.
( how to interact with people XD )

'Something tells me that something big is going to go down soon.' Aila Wilson thought. The red haired girl was once part of a sect of Power Rangers that had extinct animal Zords. She still had her Morpher, though it had been awhile since she's had to use it. 'At least a couple weeks have gone by since I had to move here and that girl with the Bali Tiger Zord filled my spot on the team and our Megazord. I wonder how they're doing right now?' Aila thought. She sighed.

Steven walked to the park and looked up at the moon. It was big and red like someone took a red marker and covered the moon with it. He laughed a little bit before howling at it like a wolf. He smiled before he heard something He looked around.

Zoura'a wolf ears perked up at the sound of howling and tried to resist the urge to howl back. But being the curious wolf she is, she howled back at the mysterious howl. Her howl was long and loud that the whole town probobly heard it. Hearing the snap of branches Zoura felt the branch that she sitting started to break. 'Oh crap,' Zoura thought to herself before falling off the tree and landing on the hard ground. She groan and winced in pain as she looked for beanie to hide her wolf ears and not freak out humans near by.

He heard a wolf howl after him. Steven looked around wolves were uncommon around here. "That was weird." He said. He waited for everyone to show up. He took a step as a lizard like creature that stood at his height walked out of the clearing it had sharp talon like claws. It was accompanied by two more things. They looked at Steven and ran at him attacking him at once. Steven blocked a few moves as punched the middle one in the face repeatedly. The two at his sides attacked him cutting into his sides. He winced but still did his best to push threw the pain.

Lily giggled as Steven howled at the moon, a bit confused as to why he performed the wolf-like howl, but thought it was amusing nonetheless. She heard shuffling through the trees to which she whipped around, just in time to witness two bipedal lizard-like creatures emerge from the forest. "What in the..." Lily started, becoming even more lost as the monsters broke into a sprint toward them. Steven began to retaliate, fighting them with the best of his ability. Although she had virtually no experience in combat situations, Lily felt obliged to assist. Running up behind one of the lizard creatures, she put an arm across its neck from behind, wrapping her limbs around its torso. Lily began to beat her fists and feet against its tough skin, doing all she could to at least slow the monster.

Zoura groaned and breathed in the air. She froze. Zoura sniffed the air and smelled a familiar smell that her scared and worried. Her ears flicked and heard grunting and fighting near by. Someone is in trouble. Zoura got off the ground broke into a full sprint to the fighting was. She didn't want to sit around and be helpless again. She's going to fight back.
Zoura held onto her beanie that was about fall off her head as she ran and saw two humans fighting huge lizard monsters creatures. Zoura hesitated to going into the battle, scared that she might loose her necklace and loose control over her powers. Zoura glanced at the moon and gulped. She thought for moment and watch the humans fight the Lizard monsters. The only escape she knows is through the woods. Zoura couldn't hold back any longer. Her nails grew sharp like claws and headed toward one Lizard monster and tackling it to the ground like a wolf would. She was eventually kicked off to the side by the strange monster making her growl in annoyance.

Last edited:
"Well, shit." Kaiden muttered. One moment, Steven was howling at the moon. The next, they got attacked by lizard monsters. Kaiden didn't question it. Steven seemed to be holding his own, but the girl of the group seemed to be having trouble with another bipedal lizard. Kaiden ran up to the lizard, and punched the lizard several times in the gut, before sending a right hook to the creature's head.

Steven punched the lizard a few times before knocking it out. He looked and saw Kaiden and lily fighting one of them and a random girl fighting another one. " What the hell is going on?" He said.

Hiro Had Another One Lunge At Him, He Kicked On The Ground, And Started Stamping On It, He Shouted
"I HAVE NO IDEA!" He kicked It Aside, Picked A Pretty Pointy Stick, And Stabbing It, he Said "Yes!"

Zoura turned her head to the males that spoke up and gulped. She mentally facepalmed her face and forgot she was around humans that fighting monster. Zoura watch one of them stab he Lizard monsters with a sharp stick making her feel scared around them. With a low growl Zoura got tackled and pinned onto the ground by one of the monsters. It had her neck in a choke hold cause Zoura to wince and try to catch her breath. Zoura looked around for a escape route but the only escape route she found was through the woods. "Hey you!" Zoura finally yelled at the humans for they're attention, "Through the woods! Go through the woods! I'll give you guys some time make a run for it!" Zoura struggle through her words trying to get out of the choke hold she was in.

Steven looked and saw a wolf girl. He quickly pushed the lizard off of her before offering her his hand. "Come on." He said with a smile on his face. " So you're the wolf I heard." He said as he looked at her.

One Of The Lizards Had broken Hiro's Stick, So Basically, He Was Defenceless, He Saw The Wolf Girl, And Went Behind Steven, Holding off Any That Tried To Attack Steven And The Girl.

Zoura's wolf ears drop chuckled nervously but shook her head. "We'll talk about that later Mister. Right now. You guys are defenseless right now so I suggest grab all your friends and go through the woods fast as you can," Zoura spoke loud and clear before place her beanie on her head hiding her wolf ears. She looked at the Lizard Monster. She gulped and got ready to attack. "I'll catch up with you guys easily just go!" Zoura ordered seriously.

Seth was starting to find his way out of the forest, reaching a thick clearing of spindly trees, like a wood veil above him. He looked up through a small gap to see the blood red moon, and the moment he did he heard a blood-curdling screech. He felt the urge to not look down, as he heard rustling motion around him. "Shit. Now I'm gonna feel bad either way." He turned around just in time to grab the lizard-like creature by the throat, and squeezed. The thing started to make a sound like boiling water in it's throat, spasming violently. Now was the hardest part, what to say. There were a few one-liners, but he could also just bring up that they were on the same side. In his hesistation however, the thing opened it's maw and spat some sort of burning venom in his eyes, squirming out of his loosened grasp. Seth fell backwards, shoving his hands out behind him in an attempt to steady himself. "Son of a-" He was cut off by some sort of bladed flashing object hurtling past him from behind, slicing away the acid and lodging itself into his enemies neck. He got back up to see a silver cutlass, outstretching his hand to reach it. To his surprise, it flew into his grasp. "I guess this has something to do with that silver mark they gave me. Thanks Mr. Sword, you just saved me from having to blow cover." That was when he heard running. As fast as he could think about it, the sword flashed away, and he started to run. Then it occurred to him he could have just shown his mark to it. Hey, got to break a few lizard soldier men to make a silver omelette.