• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power Rangers Enter the Dragon

" I don't know." Steven admitted as he ran. " We just need to regroup and figure out what is going on." He said. He stopped as he heard tree limbs snap. He looked around and saw more of those lizard creatures surround them. " Hey you wouldn't by chance know what these things are?" He asked Hiro as he readied himself for combat.

When the human went into the woods Zoura went into battle with the Lizard monsters. Using all her strength and powers she couldn't get all of them down. Her nails like claw disappeared and her red eyes that were burning brightly grew dim knowing that Zoura is reaching her limit. She had retreat. She dashed into a sprint and followed the scent she got from the humans. Zoura used her last energy to shift herself into a wolf and ran faster to the human. Eventually she spotted them getting surrounded the Lizzard monsters. Zoura growled and snarled like a wild animal as tried to tackle one to the ground. She pinned one of the monsters on the ground but it hard, but with her lack of energy and strength she was kicked off of the Lizard monster and next to the humans feet. Zoura yelped in pain and tried to get up from the ground.

Hiro Looked As the Wolf Girl Landed Next To His And Steven's Feet, He Picked Up A Rock, And threw It At The Lizards. It Landed right In Front Of Them, he Said
"D'oh." One of the Lizards lunged At His Face, And He Pulled It Off, And Threw It Away.

Steven picked up the Wolf girl and looked at his surroundings. He didn't see any other options. He yelled Help at the top of his lunges hopping someone might hear it.

Gale sat up and got on her bike. Taking off down through roughy paths. She slid between trees and rocks before she found the source of the cry. She was shocked when she saw the lizard people and slid into some after a sudden stop, "what's going on"!

Aila watched from a distance from where the group was now. She ran up behind one of the lizard monsters and wrapped her arms around its neck. "Well they clearly aren't here to make friends with us." Aila retorted. She was was currently attempting to keep her hands and arms away from its mouth. The creature threw her off and then put its hands around her throat. Just as Aila thought she was about to pass out, a pair of sai with light fawn handles flew out of nowhere and struck the monster in the chest. It screeched and fell to the ground.

Steven looked at the new girl before one of the lizards came towards him. Since his hands were occupied he used his feet to attack the beast trying to keep it off of him and hold his own.

Zoura groaned and opened her eyes, she shifted back into her human like form with her wolf ear and tail and looked around. She rolled out of the humans hands and stood up quickly. She gave a quick glare at the human that picked her up but sighed and shook her head. She fixed her beanie hat on her head and backed away from the Lizards. "Crap. Not even my powers can even slow them down," Zoura muttered herself and looked for anything sharp until she mentally facepalmed herself. She totally forgot she was armed with weapons. Zoura took some small knives and tosses to the humans on the ground. "Grab one. This is the weapons I have," Zoura spoke at the humans before out her own daggers out of her combat boots. She was ready to tackle and stab one when one of them pounces on her. She growled showing her sharp white fangs in her teeth. "Do you humans know safe place to hide anywhere?" Zoura asked gulping abit.

"No." Steven said as he readied himself. " We fallowed the advice of some wolf and came into the forest." He said before he took one of the knives. A couple of the lizards moved closer only to be knocked down. "what the." He said as the old man appeared. "Come with me if you all want to live." He said.

"Okey, terminator," Gale nodded as she slammed her fist into a lizard creature's face. She raced the engine on her bike, warning that she had no problem with doing a spin and running these things over.

Randy stepped forward to see his friends in danger. He had walked away to go to the bathroom, and this happened. He walked to the old man, "Let's go!" He shouted smiling, still trying to ignore the lizards. They were probably giant holograms, or figments of his imagination. Well until he saw what they had done to his friends. After that, he didn't know how to react.

Zoura's ears twitch and looked at the old man. She gulped down hard and looked around. Weird, we're being attacked by monsters that I don't even recognize and suddenly a old man comes by all of a sudden? Should I even trust him? Should I even trust the humans?! Negative thoughts kept wondering inside Zoura's mind before Zoura can even shakes them off. She gave a small hesitate glare at the old man. "W-What if your just leading us to a trap that leads to more monsters like these?" Zoura spoke up to the old mane and tot her head to the Lizard monsters.

The old man looked at the fox girl. " Believe me I'm on you're guys' side." He said as he led them to his place. He opened the door. "Fox girl you have permission to enter." He said before moving inward. Steven entered afterwards he felt a strange sensation before he entered.

Zoura eyes twitch and so did her ears. She facepalmed and sighed. Of course she was mistaken as fox. Zoura looked at the old man before walking in cautiously. When she took her first step in she braced herself for some kind of attack or trap to trigger on her. But nothing happened. Zoura blinked and looked around. No traps? No attacks? Okay then? Zoura sighed in relief as she walked into the room. She put her daggers away in her boots and hid her wolf ears in her beanie to make her look like a human. She also stayed at the very back of the group of humans so she can disappear on them when they don't need her anymore.

"What the heck's going on?" Randy asked as he walked inside. He felt a weird tingling sensation, but kept that to himself. He looked around anxiously, feeling a bit out of place.

Kaiden had stayed behind to help the girl beat back the lizard monster, but soon after, he had dragged her away by the arm, and said "We need to catch up to the others, come on!" After that, he continued to pull the girl behind him, seeing the old man guiding the others to somewhere that Kaiden did not know. He decided to follow them. "Alright, what's going on here?"

" I don't know." Steven said as he looked at the old man. "What's going on?' He asked.
"those lizards were Omega's henchmen. " He said. " The Dragon lord plans on taking over the world once again I have assembled you all to fight and become protecters against the foul beast. I want you all to become power rangers.

Steven laughed. " Power Rangers... us. Surely you can't be serious." He said.
" I am serious. and don't call me Shirley." The old man said. Steven just looked at him with a look that said seriously.

Zoura looked at the old man like he was crazy. She stood up straight from the wall she leaned on and covered her wolf ears in her beanie again. The Power Rangers? Ha this is funny. Zoura cleared her throat and looked at the man with a small glare. "The Power Rangers? Really? Please dont tell me I'm part of this.... Human club thing," Zoura said with annyance in her voice. But the Dragon Lord? That name sounds so familiar to her.

" You're not fox girl." The old man said. " Every one who was is marked." He said. He tapped his wrist where the mark was at.

" But." Steven said as he looked at her. "We could use someone like you on our team mam." He said trying to be formal with her.

Zoura beanie fell again as her ears twitched at the fox girl nickname. Zoura facepalmed and looked at the old man. "Sir, Im actually a wolf," zoura said with all respect. She turn to the human that spoke to her. she sighed and picked up her beanie. "I don't think my abilities are fully controlled. I might start hurting you humans like the monster I am," Zoura looked down and bit her lower lip, "So i guess i can't be on your team with these curse powers."

"Sure you can." Steven said he gently walked up to her and held her hand. " Besides I don't think you're a monster. actually you kind of look cute." He said to the wolf girl.

Zoura blushed at the compliment but flinches when he held her hand. Zoura's ear went up happily as she look up at the human. "R-Really?" Zoura asked surprised before shaking her head so she can come back into reality, "Wait wait wait wait wait. So you guys are willing to have a freaking monster into your human club its nothing?"

" I'm willing." Steven said. " You already proved you where dependable." He said as he smiled at her. He looked at the rest of the group. " What about you guys?"

Kaiden couldn't help but chuckle. He was to be one of those Power Ranger guys? Well, then. That was certainly one way to make this day unique. While he was thinking about that, Steven we trying to convince that wolf-girl to help them out. "Well, when it comes to her helping us?" He began, leaning back against a wall closest to the group. "Shit, I don't discriminate. If she wants to, and y'all are cool with it, I ain't got a problem with it. But when it comes to the Power Ranger thing, I think I get it." He added, turning to the old man. "You were testing Randy and I - and I assume everyone else here, too, minus the wolf girl - for attributes that would qualify us to be Power Rangers, such as heroism and helping those in need. Am I getting close?"

A explosion appeared on top of a building causing smoke and Fire to spray into the air as Chojin appear from the smoke. "Heh so this is Earth,i must say i'm alittle disappointed by this but oh well time to make my entrance into the world" Chojin told himself while he grab the capsule from the top of his head and threw it into the air summoning a crab monster and caught the capsule before hit the ground while placing it back on top of his head. "People of Earth i am Chojin or you may say your future king I have came from a dimension and you will bow down to my race or be destroyed" Chojin called out while he sent the Crab monster loose into the city.

He looked around at the group apparently no one else wanted to talk. He let out a breath and looked at the old man as he tried to think of something to say.

Zoura looked down and sighed. "I understand. I mean having a monster in a team is just gonna be awkward. Especially when she can disguise herself as a human but then turn into horrible demon monster. But I honestly do understand," Zoura said with fake happiness in her voice befre turning around and walking out the door. As she walked out she froze and gasp sharply. Her ear twitch as her enchanted hearing started to work. Zoura stayed quiet for a moment before turning around at the door. She stared at the direction where the city and growled like animal. "There's a crab monster loose. It going near the city," Zoura said seriously.

Crabnizer quickly pick up a car and threw it into a build window smashing it "hahaha" he laugh to himself while the fire quickly spreaded across the City causing more destruction as it went along.

Chojin smiled coldky while he watch his monster attack the city "soon this planet will be mine, oh i mean our's master" he as he spoken into the capsule that was sent to his master quickly.

Crabnizer ran over to a stop light and ripped the pole from the ground before he began to swing it around smashing more car's and building's. "No one can stop now, NO ONE" Crabnizer yelled out just as he fire laster from his eye's destroying a building with everyone trying to escape the fiery doom.

"I'm kinda just waiting for any more info. So are we just Power Rangers, or do we get anything to help us with this? Also what does this even do. Is this just a sweet tattoo?" Randy asked revealing his green tattoo.

Crabnizer found his way to the park in which he started to attack people "hahaha i guess i should summon my own minions" he called out as Crab people then appear from the air to continue the attack on the city and the park.

(When you stop getting alerts..)
Gale had agreed with everyone. The biker having kept quiet. She pulled her clothes closer to herslef as she thought, grinding her teeth slightly. She slowly moved her weight from one foot to the other before computing the move again. She did this multiple times then calmed down.

"A'ight, that's it, I can't wait anymore. That crab monster is tearing up the city. Show me where the weapons are." Kaiden demanded, standing straight, with a serious look on his face. "That crab monster'll destroy the city if we don't stop it, and I'd prefer to stop it now, before it destroys more peoples' homes."

The old man nodded before handing all of them a watch the color of their tattoo on it. " Jut do this." He said as he moved the watch in front of him. " Morphing." He said. as he pressed two buttons on the watch before pulling it close to him.

Steven repeated the action within seconds the red spandex armor appeared over his body as the helmet formed shortly after. " Nice." He said. He checked and noticed a couple of pistols on his side and weird gloves on his hand.

"My turn," Gale stepped forward. She followed the movement and sucked in a breath as the process happened. The black fabric of the suit covering her body. She took the batons from her belt and did a twirl with them. Gale looked to the others and whistled, "sweet".

Last edited:
"Let's rock," Randy said, pushing the button on the watch. "Go go Power Rangers," He absentmindedly sang as the green fabric encased his body. It tightened, leaving him in a cool green suit. Across his back was a bo staff. He grabbed it and gave it a twirl. "Awesome Sauce."

Crabnizer was ready for his final attack but was told by his minions that there was spotting of the power rangers close by "hmmm got get now" he said as his minions were sent out to find them.

When Hiro Did this, he said
"Please Work." he Saw A large Scythe On his Back Appear As blue Armour Encased His Body, He Said "Neat. A Scythe." He Pulled it Off his Back, And Held Over His Shoulders.