• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Power Rangers Enter the Dragon

He looked around. " So have any idea where Randy and Hiro are at?" he asked as he leaned against the side of the building. " Anyways how is you're mom doing?" He said

" Cherry." He said as he looked at her with a smile. He touched her wrist and muttered something as a black mark appeared on her.

Gale didn't notice as she found what she was looking for. She pulled out the cherry lollipop she usually kept stocked and handed it to him. She listened for noise and looked around, "do you have any way of getting back to a hospital"?

"I'll be fine." The old man said as he stood up and limped away. When he was out of sight he disappeared leaving the make shift splint on the ground.

"That's good to hear." He said as he looked at her. " I'll be right back he said as he went away for a little bit. The old man appeared and walked around stumbling over things. "Someone help." He said.

" I can't seem to remember where I live." He said as he looked around. " Can you walk with me to try and jog my memory?" He asked. " I know some old man might seem off putting but I don't bite."

Lily chuckled softly before nodding to the old man's request. She began to stroll, one of the old man's arms wrapped around hers as she pursed her lips together. "What do you remember?" Lily asked, looking to the limping man.

The old man gently held her wrist as he left a yellow mark on her. The man walked normally. " Well I think I live in an apartment complex." He said as he stared at some apartments not that far away from where they were. "Thank you miss." He said to her as he smiled.

Steven walked back out after releving himself he leaned on the wall and wondered where Lily went. He let out a breath as he continued to wait for the others.

Randy looked at the clock anxiously. He had 10 more minutes before he could leave and join the others. The old boss man had decided that it would be a good idea to make him work a little extra, and that bugged the 17 year old. The business at the moment was slow. "Come on, somebody buy a coffee or something, before I go insane. The only people in the shop wee these teenage thugs who didn't order anything and were giving glances around the room.

Lily nodded with a smile, seeing the man off. She walked back over to the building, and looked to Steven, who looked concerned. "I'm fine. Just an old man." Lily said, before looking down at her wrist. There was a yellow mark.

It's all..." His voice trailed off as he looked at her wrist. " I guess I'm not the only one who has this strange tattoo then." He said as he looked at her. "Care to explain how you got that?" He asked.

"Old man." He repeated as he looked at her. "Weird I think I got this after I gave the man some money." he said as he looked at her. " Something is going on." He said as he looked around.

"Hmm, dobabeedo," Randy mumbled stuffing his apron away. It was quitting time and he was ready to actually see his moon. He jumped over the counter once more, and was eyed angrily by the thugs in the corner. One with a purple mohawk stood up and walked over to Randy. "Hey kid, you should get me a free latte," he said cracking his knuckles.

"Nah," Randy said walking away. The thug grabbed Randy's collar and lifted him up.

"Let me rephrase. Either get me a latte or I'll beat the crud out of you." the thug grunted.

Hiro Was Heading To The rendezvous Spot, He Was Hoping he Wasn't Last, He Said
"I'm Hoping We Actually See That Blood-moon. Otherwise This Might Be Pointless." he Started Running.

Steven decided he needed some water so he walked into the café. He saw Randy and two punks. " Excuse me but I could use a bottle water." he said as he tried to examine the situation.

Gale packed up her things before putting it back into her bike. She pulled out a blanket from her bag, laying it out. She plopped down onto the soft fabric and pulled out a sandwich for herself.

The old man stood by the edge of a street waiting for his turn to move. He tapped his foot. " Sunny boy." He said as he saw Hiro. " Do you mind helping me across the street?" He asked.

"You see, I've got customers." Randy said, hitting the punk in the stomach with his knee. The punk stumbled back, and Randy reached behind the counter to grab a bottle of water. he tossed it to Steven. "I'm off. So Steven where are the others?" He asked trying to ignore the punks glaring at him.

Steven grabbed the water and walked out. " We're waiting on Hiro." He said as he leaned against the wall. " So how was "work."" He asked as he opened the bottle and drank some water.

Hiro Nodded, And Said
"Sure! Just Let Me Check There Are No cars Coming or Anything Like That." he Looked Around the Road, nothing Was Coming, he Said "Right, Now We Can Cross." He led The Old Man Across. And Said "There."

"Thank you." The old man said as he touched the man's wrist. He started to walk away from the boy.
Steven yawned a little bit. "Any time Hiro." He said as he drank more of the water.

Hiro Smiled As the man Walked Away, he Started Speeding Up, He Made it To The Shop, he Saw Randy And Steven Inside, he Entered, And Said To Them
"Hey Guys, Please Say I'm Not Last."

"You're last." Steven said. He eyes hiro's wrist and saw a blue marking similar to his and Lily's. ' okay this is just getting weird.' He thought he looked over and Randy and saw nothing. " Hey Randy do you see anything on my wrist." He asked as he showed him the marking."

"Yeah, I see it. And on Hiro. Did you guys join a gang or something." Randy said giving a shrug. He checked his wrist. "Where do I join?" He asked jokingly.

"Well if I know how I got this tat I would tell you." He said as he looked at Randy. " Somehow Me, Hiro and lily have this mark." He said. " I would like to know why."

Alexander was heading down to the coffee shop to get a drink, secretly being a traitor to the entire human race can really make a person thirsty.
As he walked he began to think of what to get, "soooo many options to chose from...!" He mumbled to himself.

"Maybe it's a secret gang. Like you don't even know you joined." Randy suggested giving a shrug. He watched as another guy took his place behind the counter. "Whatever, we should get going."

Gale laid gale laid back after finishing her sandwich. She put her arms behind her head and yanwed, watching the sky above. She reached over and checked her phone to see what time it was, wondering how long she should stay out here.

Hiro Nodded
"Always Prepared." He Walked Outside "See You Guys Outside!" He Sat On A Bit Of Grass Outside The Shop, With A Makeshift Chair(By Makeshift I MEAN A GAMING CHAIR) Under Him.

Kaiden was walking along the sidewalk in town, bored out of his mind. There was supposed to be a blood moon tonight, and he had planned on going to see it. However, he had time to kill, so taking a walk it was. He knew that if he started playing games, he would lose track of time and miss it. Therefore, walking was the only real solution Kaiden could think of.

"Yeah, I'm ready, to go," Randy said producing a green backpack out of nowhere. He slung it over his shoulder and glanced around, ready to go.

Lily nodded, slinging her pack over her shoulder and exiting the shop. She took a swig of some water before turning her gaze up to the sky. It was dark, and there was no sign of the moon... yet.

Kaiden looked up at the sky, and realized it was about time for him to head out. "Well, I guess it's time for me to head out. Don't wanna miss it." He murmured, and headed off to find the best place to watch the blood-moon. Wonder if I'll run into anyone else who'll be watching? Probably not. People around here seem too busy with everything else to care about that. But who knows?

"Do you remember the 21st night of September? Love was changing the minds of pretenders, While chasing the clouds away," Randy sang as he walked along. It was a pretty good song, so why not sing it? "So where are we headed up to watch this?" He asked after a second.