• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèWorld

Beta saw that Nuri had gone and shadow teleported in front of her."Stop right there!" He shouted as he got a shadow ball ready just in case." Where do you think you are going?" He said in an irritable tone.

"Yep." Nodded Mike glumly, then he noticed that Nuri wasn't anywhere hear them and saw a tuff of her blue fur near the entrance to the woods. "Umm, Beta, Nuri's gone. I think she ran into the woods" He said to Beta.

Lin saw that it was clearing up. She had ran the whole night. She saw a bunch of Pokemon. A Ninetails, a Growlithe, a Paras and a Gengar. But the Gengar was away now. She just ran to them and thought that they maybe would take care of her. She just landed to the ground and started sleeping. You could really see she had a nightmare.

Mike noticed a green Deerling sleeping on the ground, moving in a way as if she was having a nightmare. The shiny Growlithe walked to her and poke her with his paw. "Umm, wake up, or something please, you can sleep in the inn." He said before running into the woods to look for Nuri.

Beta used Destiny Bond to trap Nuri and stood there waiting for her to do something." So where are you going then?" He said as he looked around to see where he was and get his bearings of how far away he was. He was already in front of the real Nuri after destroying the dummy.

Lin woke up and couldnt see anything at first. She didnt like it, so she just kicked out. It was first after she saw it was the Growlithe. "Im soooo sorry! I just had a really bad nightmare!" Lin said and looked to the ground. It was a bad thing she did. And she had it stuck in her head.

Mike ran further into the woods and ran into a clearing of blue and white trees, he sniffed the air and smelled a scent that was different from the others, he walked up to the tree with that scent and saw a furry figure in it. "Come on Nuri, just get out of that tree before I have to burn it." He warned.

Nuri peeked out "I'm also a Fire Type, Dummy" She said and came out of the den. Nuri picked up Mike and walked back to Beta, who was waiting for a response from the dummy. Nuri kicked the dummy down and laughed.

Lin saw the Growlithe run off into the forest "Aw! C'mon!" She said before running into the forest too. She was a Deerling. This was her "home" if it was like Pokemon White. And the Anime. She saw them talking to a tree. "Crazy," she muttered and took a big feather from a Swanna in her mouth. She now saw something in the tree. She took the feather and tickled the person in there.

Beta was furious. He didn't mean to but he used Curse at Nuri and then threw a shadow ball at her, intentionally missing her." Don't do that again!" He said and he grabbed her and used psychic to lift her in the air.

Nuri placed Mike down with a sniffled laugh "Oops, sorry" She said honestly and smiled at the Growlithe. Nuri layed down in front of Mike and put her paws on either side of him, not even infected by the psychic.

Now she saw that the person took the Growlithe in their mouth. She was suprised and ran away. Now she saw the Gengar. She wasnt that good at spying but she tried. She liked the Gengar. He was like her dad. A bit round. And.. Cute! Now the person and the Growlithe came. She was also spying on them!

Beta grabbed them all and shadow teleported all of them to Twintree." Seeing that you can't behave I'll just leave you here and leave. I'll be with Gill the Gogoat gym leader of you need me, sign up is over there." He pointed at a building and disappeard.

Todd followed everyone to the forest. When He Found them he was tired of his tochukaso off his Paras Back He Then Said "Ok I'll Sign Up Being A Paras Is Kind Of Cool," Said Todd to Beta. He Walked Up To Gill and said "Excuse Me Mr. Gill Can You Register Me To Live Here?" Asked Todd To Gill.

Mike glared at Nuri with a little bit of hot steam coming from his body, Mike walked up to the gym sign up sheet, he didn't have anything else to do, so he wrote "Mike The Growlithe" with his jaw.

"Wait what" Lin said when all the Pokemon were gone. "Nooo! Take me with you!" Lin yelled and started to run as fast as she could out of the forest. She saw another town. She was running. Towards the town! There was a sign. "Twintree! Ok!" She said and saw the Pokemon "Finally!" She said and started running towards them. She was near them. And said this quickly. "Too tired, take me with you" she said and falled asleep.

Nuri followed the Growlithe and used psychic and wrote her name in 'Nuri the Ninetales'. Nuri sighed and she walked out, immediately noticing a Deerling sleeping. Nuri ran over to her and curled around her and looked around.

Beta and Gill turned towards Todd." It's over there." They said and pointed in unison." Everyone else should be in there go in." Beta said as he turned towards Gill." Beta did you here about that guy?" Gill asked." Yeah but Siren will take care of him I bet. She usually sorts this stuff out don't worry." Beta was referring to the PokéWorld guardian Siren the Milotic.

When Lin woke up she saw the person. It was a Shiny Ninetales. "Heyo," she said and yawned. The fur was so soft.. She could almost fall asleep again if she would.. She looked up at the Ninetales. The Growlithe said something. It was a bit rude. Before she could say something it was gone.

Nuri growled "Dont do that!" She hissed. She thought Mike was cute at first but now-- "If you don't go, I'm gonna hold you down and groom you down" Nuri said, looking at him, dead serious. Nuri looked down at the now awake Deerling "Hello~ I'm Nuri!" She said and smiled.

Beta saw Mike enter." Mike good luck!" He said as Gill stood infront of Beta. Gill stood still and said." What's your name? Do you wish to battle?" Gill jumped into a jungle battle course and laughed." Good luck!" He said. Beta reffereed the battle."3...2...1... BATTLE!"

"Hello.. Im Lin. Lin Befollo. I fell down this lake. I love Pokemon White, and Bambi the movie. I ran the whole way from the forest to here. Oh yeah! I was spying on you all! Did you notice me?" Lin said and made a smile.

"Well, sorry to upset you." Said Mike honestly to Nuri before he used ember on Gill, keeping his stance in a fighting position and ready to dodge if he had to, Mike had been a good fighter as a human (Not that he did fight) And as a Pokemon.

"Aww. Im not that good at spying.. But my puppy Mimi is good at it. When you think she's not there. She just jumps up and is there. I don't know where she got it from. Not me! Thats for sure!" Lin said and laughed.

June observed the Ninetails and Deerling from a not too far distance. Children, hmm? Perhaps they need a place to stay for the moment. The Delphox walked over, ready to introduce herself. "Greetings. You two seem new in town. I am June, pleasure to meet you two. And your names are...?"

"Thank you!" Lin said and looked up at the Delphox. "Um.. Im Lin. Please don't hurt me," She said. Lin was scared of fire types. She thought that Nuri was a Steel type because of her color.

"Im scared of fire types you are Delphox Aaaah!" Lin said and started to run. She stopped up at the Gengar and looked at it. Somehow it still reminded her of her dad. So she hid behind him. "No Delphox. Please just protect meee.." Lin said and formed a circle.

She could hear what the Delphox said. She didnt know what that Delphox was talking about! Why would she be afraid of a Steel type? Thats just dumb. Steel types are pretty cool! But it was a question.. Why was Nuri's fur so soft? Arent steel types metallic or something? She slowly began to walk over to the Delphox.

Nuri stood up and laughed "What?! I'm also a Fire Type! I'll even prove it to you!" Nuri exclaimed and threw down a bunch of twigs and used Flamethrower on them, causing them to cackle and burst into flames. Nuri began to run around the fire and it started to dance about at the touch of her tails. Nuri jumped in the air and used Shadow ball on the fire, witch made a hole and she jumped through it, landing perfectly on four paws. Then Nuri put out the fire with her tails.

Lin just stopped. Had she been protected by a fire type? Well.. Maybe it wasnt that bad. But there was something she knew. Deep in her heart. She knew that Mimi would actually like fire types. Not the fire doe. Mimi wasnt like other dogs. She liked the rain so much, that she was just sitting there, everyday in the weekends waiting for rain. Sometime Lin even come out to play with her. Now there was a little cloud up above Lin's head. It started to rain. "Wait. Why is there a cloud raining above me?" Lin asked.

(Its Lin's first move she learns. Rain Dance.)

(Mkay!)

Nuri almost screamed "R-Rain Dance! You learned a move!" Nuri said and smiled, her fur, that was kinda dirty with charcoal, blew slightly. Nuri walked under the rain cloud and sat beside Lin, her fur getting clean and her heat cooling down after the fire show.