• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèWorld

Beta smiled as Nuri came around again and stood up. He then doubled over and a soul came out. The weird soul laughed." YOU HAVE LED ME TO THE CHARM THIS IS MORE VALUABLE THAN A SHINY POKEMON. I SHALL INFORM MY MASTER. FAREWELL YOU IDIOTS." The soul flew threw the air and it turned into a mismagius. Beta fell unconcious.

Nuri gasped and spat the soul out of her mouth "Umm NOPE!"!" She said and coughed up a bit blood. The red gem heart piece glowed and she stopped coughing up blood. Nuri tried to walk but only managed to face-plant.

Nuri groaned and stood up "Yeah..." She mumbled and stumbled to Beta. The red heart piece touched Beta's chest and it glowed brightly. Nuri stayed still as she stared at the gem. "Oh god, please wake up" she said and whimpered.

Beta was unconscious yet he could hear a laugh inside his head." A PokéWorld guardian has many enemies. I'd be careful if I were you!" It sounded like a Persian. He woke up with a scream. Mike was with Nuri." What happened when I was gone?" He asked as he got to his feet. He panicked." I need to tell the Order of this!" He said as the realisation dawned on him.

" Oh God Oh God you need to come with me to the Order at Cinflame. Get the others we need to meet the other guardians and plan a defense of our world the rocket Persian wants that charm." He got up and grabbed the other 2 and shadow teleported to Twintree.

Beta turned towards Mike and pointed at Nuri's heart charm." That charm... The order of Resistance is the order that trains PokéWorld guardians to help protect the world from people like the rocket Persian." He turned to Nuri." How did you get that anyway?" He asked as he looked at it.

"Shh, it'll be okay." June said reassuringly. She sat next to the Deerling, and picked her up, before sitting Lin on her lap. "I'm sure they're fine. They'll be back any minute now..." As much as she disliked the Guardians, they were good fighters. No doubt he would be fine, right...?

Beta saw Lin with that troublesome delphox June and ran over to them." Lin we need to go to Cinflame are you coming? I would advise it as you'll be targeted by some rocket Persian. He has an army and he'll use you to get Nuri." He said as he walked up to June." If she doesn't come with us, as much as I don't want you to, I want you too take care of her."

"So, when will we be going to Cinflame?" Asked Mike. He laid down and groomed his fluffy messy golden tiger striped fur. He was much stronger now that Nuri had giving him a fire stone and now he was a Arcanine. (Brb people)

(Cya later)
Beta turned to Mike." Soon but we need to get everyone together. I don't want to risk anyone getting hurt." He stared at the delphox." If Lin gets hurt 4 words... I wil find you!" He starts walking away and towards Mike and Nuri. Now to find Todd and the others!

Beta found Mike again."I'll be back in a minute I can't put this off any longer I'm going now." He shadow teleported to Cinflame and passed the message on to Brad. He returned to Twintree and patted miles head." Now to find the others!"

"She won't get hurt on my watch. Cross my heart and hope to die." Then maybe I can get out of this hell. June sounded quite sincere. "If you do wish to go, Lin...I will accompany you. Outside of this city is dangerous. I shall protect you, and everyone else." She proceeded to mumble under her breath, "Maybe not the guardian..."

Nuri looked down at the red heart piece "I dunno, I just woke up and found it on my neck, it still needs to be completed" Nuri said and looked down at the necklace with a smile. Her ears flicked back and she looked up again to see everyone running around and screaming like mad people.

"Oh yeah.. Sorry for making you go down to the lake, if it was me.." Lin said to Nuri and looked down. "Can we still be friends?" She asked and walked closer to the Ninetales. "I just thought we couldnt be friends because you are a fire type," Lin said and looked up at Nuri.

So what? Listen, the place is falling apart. You guys can't keep up this happy facade forever. Do you think hurting me is going to solve anything? She thought, directed towards Beta. "So I suppose we are going towards Cinflame?"

We're actually putting up a stage 9 defence procedure and we might put in a curfew to help people. Anyway the Order and the gym leaders already know and have been told to keep their eyes open. We can't risk anything! Beta said to her through her mind." Cinflame Ciry I guess we could get to quite quickly if we went through Glistenstone Cave?" He began to walk." Come on then!"

"Wait, Cinflame is not only filled with fire types, are it?" She asked the Gengar. What if someone still hurt grass types! But, she had June with her. And Nuri! It could be okay if they tried!

" No its fire and fighting types mostly but then there is Glistenstone Cave full of steel, ground and rock types. You'll be fine I promise!" Beta started walking, not bothering to check if anyone is following." We need to reach there before dusk. We might be able to stay in Glistenstone though!"

Nuri frowned "Hmm...at least there are no water types, those things creep me out" Nuri said and shuddered at the thought of it, ignoring Lin's question. Nuri walked around Lin and followed Beta. "Hey, sorry for making you angry before, when I first came here..." Nuri said, ashamed.

"Thats ok! Oh! Do you think we might find a Durant? They are so cool in Pokemon White! They even have a enemy. Can we please see them? If they are there.. They are a steel type.. Wait. Oh! Thats clear now!" Lin said and looked up at Beta. "There were a guy from my class that just didnt come any longer. We couldnt find him. Do you think he fell down here?" She asked Beta. Now Nuri said something to her. "Its ok. You didnt make me angry!" Lin said and gave a huge smile.

Beta looked at Nuri." I'm just relieved your alive after the tyranitar. I know how difficult it is though, I came here as a gastly and I was attacked and stolen from. I then realised that I had to toughen up and I fought at every gym until I became a PokéWorld guardian." His eyes began to tear up in a ghostly purple colour." I understood why you did it!" He started to levitate and fly through the air at a faster pace, not wanting to speak anymore. He went through his memories of the machamp and the gyarados and especially the purrugly.

Nuri used psychic and levitated herself and followed after Beta. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to be nosey!" Nuri exclaimed as she tried to catch up. She landed on a tree branch as nd took a breather before she continued to follow Beta, as quickly as she could.

"Wait! Is that the cave?" Lin asked and pointed at a cave. "Is it there we go in?" She asked and was running towards the cave. A little Zubat came out. "Woah!" Lin said suprised. "I thought there were no Zubats here!" Lin said and was looking closer into the cave. "The last one to the end is a rotten potato!" She said and laughed while running into the cave.

Beta saw Lin run in the wrong cave." Lin no! That's a fire type lair!" He began thinking what would happen if Lin met the Houndoom Scar. Oh no oh no! He ran to the cave. Hopefully Nuri and the others were behind him.

Lin couldnt hear Beta, she just thought he would be the first one to arrive. "If you want to be the first so badly, you can just teleport there!" She yelled to him. Soon she saw a Houndour. She looked at it. It was a bit cute. But it was quick, and with a snap it took her in the leg and began to run. She couldnt do anything! Soon she saw a bunch of Houndour's. And a single Houndoom. "What do you want?" She asked. "Aha! A Deerling! We don't see them so often here," the Houndoom said. "Name's Scar. And your name is my breakfast. Hello," Scar said. Some Houndour's laughed. "Now pull Breakfast here in the cell. Im not hungry right now," Scar said, the Houndour took her into a room and she couldnt get out. "Enjoy the stay!" It said. It was not cute anymore.

Nuri suddenly ran super fast, passing Beta. And running into a pack of Houndour with a Houndoom. "Where is my Deerling?!" She screamed and kicked the Houndoom thar tried to act smart. After a good beating, Nuri stopped. They all whimpered and pointed to a 'cell'. With one quick growl, Nuri ran to the cell and broke open the cell door. The beaten up dog pack whimpered and backed off. "Lin, are you ok?" Nuri asked.

Beta ran in and saw the event unfold." Scar she's with me leave her or Siren will be here soon!" His voice like a knife as he used curse on the Houndoom. Scar hated the Milotic Siren and Beta. He snarled at the deerling." You have to let us eat at least 1 porter or we'll starve here." He said as he laid into the floor and whimpered as beta hit the houndour, guarding Lin's cell, across the cave against the other room and it crumpled to the floor and limped away. He opened the gate and let Lin out." Best if you stay with me and not go running off to a cave that could have some mean Pokemon in there. Nice job Nuri!"

"Thanks! It was just.. June told me that some fire types actually didnt hurt grass types!" Lin said and was walking with Nuri and Beta. "So, this is not the cave?" She asked and laughed a bit. She walked a bit again, but she fell. A Houndour tried to snap her but another Houndour gave him a clap. They were afraid of Beta and Nuri. "The Houndour bit me in the leg, thats why i fell!" She said and looked at the Houndour. It seemed suprised but ran away quickly.

((OOC: you guys sure get places!))
It happened so fast for June. Lin had wandered into Scar's cave: that bastard better not hurt her! She dashed in, her stick flaming. "LIN! Are you alright? If that wild beast even scratched you..."

Nuri turned and growled, making then scamper away. Nuri stopped and then started walking behind Lin. A green gem of the heart piece formed on the necklace. "Hmmm...that's half of it done" Nuri said as she examined the two top pieces of the heart gem. "I know that the red heals but what does the gree-" She said and then face-pawed "Speed and agility".

Lin now saw June. "Yes im alright! The only thing that happened is that a dumb Houndour bit me in the leg. Nothing more!" She said and looked at June. "That sure is a FANTAstick you have there!" She said and began to laugh. "Man, i hadnt done puns in ages!" She said and looked at Nuri. "What was that Speed thing you were talking about?" She asked Nuri.

Beta tripped over a stone... A leaf stone! He looked over at Lin." Hey Lin want to evolve?" He tossed the stone over to her and it landed by her feet." You'll be stronger in no time!" He smiled and walked back over to them.