• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèWorld

Lin had not forgiven the fact that Nuri was a fire type so she ran over to the Delphox. She hoped that it somehow wouldnt hurt her. "Why are so many Pokemon fire types? I don't like this anymore!" Lin said. "Why are you so friendly towards me?" Lin said. "I mean.. You just met me. And you already is so kind," Lin said and looked up at the Delphox. "Biggest question: Is fire types hurting Grass types in this world?" Lin asked.

After Mike won the fight, he walked up to the chatting Pokemon with a grin on his face. "So, you're finally not asleep in the middle." He said cheerfully to the Deerling, Mike laid down and groomed his golden fur which was dirty and knotty from the gym fight.

Nuri sighed and stood up before she did a cartwheel and teleported on a tree not too far away. Nuri relaxed a bit and whimpered, she had always been shut out, that's why she lived with her cat next to the forest. Nuri let off a whimper and she felt like she was about to cry.

Beta was surprised when a deerling ran and hid behind him." Hey there in Beta. Have you seen my friends?" He was even more surprised by the way Mike fought." Well done Mike." He said and walked over to Nuri. He sat down and yawned." I'm bored anyone want to battle?"

Lin was a bit suprised. "I want to!" She said. "I love Gogoats! They are my favorite Pokemon! Battling a Gogoat will be insane! Please!" Lin said and gave him the biggest puppy eyes. "And im tough! I have watched Slender in 2 hours without being scared!" Lin said and begged him. "Can i try? Pleeeeeease?" Lin asked.

June knelt down on a knee to bring herself to Lin's level. "At the moment, no. While Grass types and Fire types may of had a fair share of disagreements, in this day and age, Pokemon usually don't hurt one another without good reason." She stuck out a hand, a sign of friendship.

Lin looked at the Delphox. A smile came on her face. "Can grass types really be friends with fire types?" She asked and took out one of the legs. She was a bit suprised she just had learned so quick how to controle herself. She took the Delphox hand and touched it. "So fluffy!" She said and was playing with the hand.

Nuri whimpered and drooped her head before she stood up an walked away from Mike, tears streaming down her face. The Ninetales walked lake and layed down so she was facing the lake and not Mike. Nuri hated confessing her feelings to others.

Beta looked down at the Deerling and levitated her in the air." Have you registered little one? I don't know your name! My name is Beta and the Gogoat you were talking about is the gym leader Gill." Beta laughed and put the deerling down.

Nuri lifted her head and turned to look at Mike. Nuri sat up and faced the Growlithe and gestured for him to come. Nuri layed down and waited for the Growlithe to come. This was to first time she ever opened up to someone.

"No.. I don't. And im Lin. Can i still battle?" Lin asked and looked over at Gill. She did a little smile. "We are both grass types! So that makes it easier for me. Oh yeah. You want to see the battle Delphox?" Lin asked.

Nuri sighed "Ya see, I was always left out, or ignored, always shut out, I hate it, and I feel the same way here" Nuri said and a few tears ran down her face. Nuri rested her head on her paws and whimpered, tears not stopping.

June smiled as the Deerling held her hand. "Yes, fire types and grass types can be friends. Speaking of friends, where did your Ninetails friend go?" Before she answered, a Gengar came over and levitated her up in the up in the air. A guardian. Those things loved popping up, didn't they? They weren't even established 20 years ago, when she arrived. The Deerling asked her if she'd like to watch her battle. "Ah, I'd love to watch your fight. Oh, and call me June."

"It's okay, I felt left out to when I was a human, lots of people bullied me at school, I dunno why though. Well, if you don't want to feel left out, when I explore around the PokeWorld which i'm planning to do, you can come along!" Said Mike with a smile on his golden face.

Nuri's face lit up "Ok!" She said and stood up and wiped her tears. "Let's go! Also, I found a bunch of fire stones if you want to evolve into Arcanine!" Nuri said and smiled, Her white fur glistening in the sun's rays.

Beta walked off and under his breath said." These kids at hopeless I'll wait for them at Cinflame City with Brad." He shadow teleported to Cinflame and met Brad the Charizard." Hey Brad heads up there will be a group of new ported heading north here." He said and the Charizard laughed." I hope they won't hurt themselves in Glistenstone Cave. If they can't get out of there they have no chance defeating me. Chris won't bother them I hope, that steelix is unpredictable. Should I send him a letter of warning to leave them alone?" Brad looked at Beta." Good idea...if he does bother them I'll go or get someone like Swampy to get them. The Swampert scares Chris!" Beta laughed and went to a inn and bought a drink and something to eat from the lopunny behind the bar.

"Ok June" Lin said and looked at Gill and gave him a evil smile. "Now you have to battle me!" Lin said like she was a villain. But she couldnt hold the mask and started laughing. She quickly ran over to June and sat down. She really liked June's fur.. It was fluffy. Like a Unicorn. It reminded her of Mimi. She was also fluffy. Delphox was a fox.. And foxes are in familys with dogs? Maybe June could be Mimi in this world. Lin thought and looked up at June. Yeah. She could. The last thing is if she could hide too. Like a ninja! Then she would be this worlds Mimi.

"Cool! It would be awesome to be an Arcanine," Said Mike cheerfully "I think I heard something about a city that's near hear, maybe it'll have a gym!" Said Mike as he gestured for Nuri to follow him into the woods.

Nuri followed Mike and sneakily pulled out a Fire stone from one of her tails and stopped. "Hey Mike~" Nuri called and as soon as Mike turned around, she gently pressed the fire stone in his nose. "Happy Evolving!~" she cooed and waited for Mike to start evolving/finish evolving.

After the food and drink came to his table he drank the drink, sucked the colour out of the food and began to write the letter to Chris the Steelix. After finishing the letter he paid a talonflame to carry it to him.

Beta went to his room and began talking to the ghosts of Pokemon. One that caught his attention was a shiny Ninetails exactly like Nuri and panicked." Oh no either she's about to die or she's already dead!" He ran out of the room and shadow teleported back to Twintree to find Nuri." Nuri where are you?" He shouted as he searched the village.

"Hey Beta!" Lin yelled and ran over to Beta. "Whats wrong? You seem so.. Confused, suprised, sad?" Lin said and looked at Beta. "Huh. Where did the other two go? Where do i even sign me in? I want to battle Gill!" Lin said to Beta.

Nuri smiled "Ok! Let's go! It'll be easier for you to see now! But your still look cute!" Nuri exclaimed and looked at the Shiny Arcanine. Nuri stiffled a laugh as she waited for his reaction. Her eyes gleamed and went cute on Mike.

He looked down at Lin." The building is over there. Where's Nuri? She might be in danger!" He said and ran. The lake! That's where she would be! He ran, no time to shadow teleport he wouldn't want to scare her. He continues running and stopped by the lake and stared at Mike and Nuri." Nuri there's danger here run!" A tyranitar crashed through the trees and ran at Nuri. Beta ran at the tyranitar.

"I'm not cute, i'm a scary monster, rawr!" Said Mike sarcastically, Then he noticed Beta. "What is it?" He asked, his cheerful face suddenly being replaced with a worried one. (brb, have to feed my demon cat!)

Nuri turned to Beta and was about to say something but then she got pulled into the lake. Blasts could be seen through the water and Nuri was sent flying out of the water and then she slammed onto a tree branch and then it snapped and Nuri fell hard onto floor. A weird creature came out and grabbed Nuri by the neck, making her have a nose bleed. Nuri looked at the gem on around its neck and she grabbed it with her paws. She crushed it and the creature screamed and disappeared, causing the unconscious Ninetales to fall into the lake and sink to the bottom.

(Lol my cat got off my lap a few minutes ago and it looks like a snowstorm on my legs)
Beta used shadow ball then brick break on the tyranitar." Just run guys!" He yelled as the tyranitar used crunch on his leg and he fell to the floor. The tyranitar used thunder fang but missed as Beta used Brick break again and slipped away. He saw Nuri in the lake and jumped in. He hated water by he grabbed Nuri and pushed her on the bank."Mike distract the tyranitar."

Mike dived into the river trying to find Nuri, he saw the shiny Ninetales and grabbed her his mouth, he swam to the top of the river, having trouble due to the fact that he was a fire type, and finally reached land, running as fast as he could with Nuri in his mouth. When he thought he was in a safe place, he made a nest of leaves and laid Nuri in them, hoping she'll wake up.

"Oh god," Lin said and had one thing in mind. Death. Her friend Nuri is going to die... She quickly signed up and ran into June and was hugging her. "They.. They. Are going to die in the forest!" Lin said and looked up at June. Lin began to cry. She just thought of that when Mimi sees she is sad she always come and lay down with Lin. Always. Mimi also knows that Lin hates rain. So sometimes Mimi lays on Lin because she wants to protect her from the rain. Lin looked up at June. Would she do the same? Will she protect me? Lin thought.

Mike got to Nuri before him and he turned to the tyranitar. He used brick break repeatedly until the tyranitar fell to the floor." What are you here for? Why are you here?" His voice was deadly serious and the tyranitar said " Sent by my employer to use this Ninetails for ransom" it gurgled as he strained to speak." He was a rocket member before he came here and the Persian pays a sweet price for a shiny Pokemon!" He fainted then and started to dissolve. Beta turned to Mike and Nuri." Are you 2 OK." He asked.

Nuri was unmoving, unbreathing. Her white fur started turning black and her tail tips started turning red, blood red. She still stayed unmoving, her tail tips started glowing and her covered eyeballs glowed, shining through the eyelashes.

Beta desperately tried to wake her, then he had an excellent idea. He found a lost soul and grabbed it. He fused the 2 souls together and Nuri took the soul and he thought she started to wake up." Mike did you do CPR? Help me now then."

"Oh, um," Mike jumped to Nuri's side and pressed his lips against her mouth and started blowing air into her body. It was kinda awkward, but Mike didn't care. He wanted to save his friends life.

Beta held the tyranitars head and it was kind of creepy but he pulled its soul out and inspected it. He tosses it to Mike." Put this down her throat it'll strengthen her and hop full bring her back to us." He ran back to Mike and sat next to him.

The soul jumped out and a golden necklace with a red quarter of a heart formed on it. Nuri's chest started to raise and drop, and her fur turned back to normal. Nuri opened her eyes and felt something really soft against her mouth....it was Mike's...wow this is awkward. Nuri just appeared her like this, even though Her and Mike were the same age, good schnitzels. Nuri hooped up with eyes wider than moons.