• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèWorld

"Oh nothing~ just that I'll be speedING past you guys!" Nuri exclaimed, she was pretty bad at puns but it always made people laugh. Nuri then anime-sweat dropped "That was cheesy, wasn't it?" She asked as she laughed with a anime-sweat drop.

Lin laughed a bit. And looked at the Leaf stone. "Uh. I don't remember that Deerling evolved with a Leaf stone, wasnt it that it evolved in lvl 34?" She asked. There was a long way to that lvl. But, she quite liked this form she was in. Lin looked outside. "Awh! Its getting dark!" She said.

Flurry(now Winter) was running down the street for a race. She stopped and walked into the forest, following a bright, white light. She slowly stepped towards it, suddenly getting sucked in. "help!!" she yelled. It was too late, as she was falling into a lake. As she was falling, she looked around and saw nothing familiar. She crashed into the lake with a huge splash, and then went over to the shore and collapsed on the ground. The last thing she saw was her purple wristband on a arm that looked odd, then blacked out.

Beta chuckled." There aren't any levels here only stones and when you try really hard to evolve." He stood next to Lin." I wonder how strong you'd be if you evolved?" He sat down and looked at the charm on Nuri's neck." What's the green bit?"

"I'm glad your okay...and it is a nice stick, isn't it?" She tucked away her stick. Beta gave Lin a leaf stone, urging her to evolve. "Um, maybe we should wait on evolving..." She glared at Beta, who was urging her to evolve, and gazed outside. It was getting a tad dark. "We should head for the right cave now. My stick produces enough light, plus the gems should reflect the light between themselves."

Beta looked at June." All the colours I've sucked from existence can be turned into light and both of the lights will be enough." He walked towards June and whispered." I was wrong about you...your past was strange but you have proven yourself. Thank you for trying to protect Lin." He began to cry and quickly hugged her." I almost lost a porter...I would have failed my oaths and I was scared."

"Like my pun-intended sentence, it's Agility and Speed" Nuri said and anime sweat-dropped remembering her cheesy pun. "I need to get better at puns..." Nuri mumbled and looked at her scarf, she picked it up by the lake, the charm rested on it and the golden necklace was covered. "Oh well, we should get going".

Flurry woke up a few minutes later, got up, and looked around. She looked at her arms and noticed that she was a gardevoir. "How did this happen," she yelled in surprise. She saw a light coming from what she thought was a village and ran towards it. She tripped a few times, but managed to make it over, and saw a bunch of pokemon. She then noticed that it was night(XD) and saw a building that said "inn." She ran in and looked around.

Beta followed Nuri." What's wrong?" He asked as he sat down and looked at a spirit floating aimlessly around the forest. He pulled it in and ate it." Er...not trying to scare ya!" He said as he ate it greedily.

"But i don't want to rest here.." Lin said and kicked a Houndour that was coming near. "These Houndour's are creepy," She said and took out her tung to the one she kicked. It was a bit mad now. She laughed a bit. "Wait. Can't we sleep in that forest over there?" She asked.

(Are we in a forest or are we still in the cave?)

Nuri turned " Even if you figured it out or not--" Nuri was gonna continue but she stopped, her body looked like a spirit and she smiled "I was a ghost the whole time" she said with a smile. Her body floated a bit and another heart piece melted onto the charm, it was dark purple and it looked a bit ghostly. Nuri stood back on the ground and her body turned back to normal "Did..I scare you? If so, I didn't mean it" Nuri said and looked at the three heart pieces "On more and then the gem is complete..." Nuri mumbled and looked at Beta.

(Nuri and Beta are out of the cave, but you guys are still inside!)

"Yes, well, you do know I eat those things still, right? Either way, I am thankful for your forgiveness." She gave the Gengar a quick pat on the head, before he dashed off to eat a spirit. Really, what was the difference? He was killing things that were already dead, and she just ate things that were dead, her hands of not. She stopped thinking about her eating habits and picked up Lin, before exiting the cave.

((I assume we were in the cave, but now we went back to the forest...?))

Beta looked at Nuri." That's why I saw your ghost! I'm just glad I didn't accidentally eat you!" He laughed and saw Lin and June." Over here!" He shouted as he waited for them to get here. He stood up and found another spirit and ate it and licked his lips." Oh god that tasted good."

Flurry looked around scared, and then ran down a path. She looked around, scared, and then ran again. While she was running, she saw a group of pokemon, but ran into them since she couldn't stop. She then got back up, and then teleported up into a thick tree.

Beta saw the gardevoir and smiled up into the tree." Hey there are you new as well?" He asked as he made a ghostly purple trampoline." Jump down!" He said as he looked back at Nuri.

Lin jumped down and was running towards Beta and Nuri. "BUMP!" Lin crashed to the ground. She couldnt see anything. It was already away. "What was that?" She said and rolled around on the ground. There were grass. It was healing her a bit. She came up and heared Beta say something to a tree. She looked up and saw that it was a Gardevoir. She also looked at the cave. The leaf stone was still there. She could evolve if she wanted to.

"wow," she said, when she noticed she could teleport. She looked down and saw a ghost tell her to jump down. "I can just teleport," she said, "apparently." She teleported down, and came over to the group. "H-Hi my name is F-flurry," she said. "and as you said, I am new here."

Lin looked up at Flurry. "Was it you that bumped into me?" She said as best as she could. The grass was pretty high when you laid on the ground. "Im Lin, nice to meet you," Lin said and was rolling around again. Man this was good grass! "Oh! You are wet!" She said and came up and walked over to Flurry.

Nuri felt a pile of water get dropped on her. She flicked her ear as both of them drooped with annoyance. "Geez, I just got dry" Nuri said and shook out her fur. Her fur stood up because it was fluffed and then...poof. Nuri blinked as her fur poofed out and made her look like a short arcanine. Nuri anime sweat-dropped and sighed "More water would be nice...".

As June reached the campsite, she noticed Lin talking to a Gardevoir, who was drenched. Nuri was wet, before she shook off and poofed out her fur. She felt the right thing to do in this situation would be to introduce herself. "Hello there. Are you new as well? Theres been a spurt in those people, hasn't there...anyways, I'm June, pleased to meet you."

Lin saw Nuri like a fluffball. She was dead laughing. Mimi always did that when the rain was over. Then she just shaked it off. She actually looked like a little Archanine. Lin walked towards the cave. There was something she needed. "Im gonna be back, with a stone," she said to the group. She then ran in and took a look at the Leaf stone. No, thats not what she needed. She found a Houndour. She asked if it had seen some rope. It had. It snapped out after her leg. But she kicked it in the face. Took and everstone, and putted the rope around it. She took it on. And walked out to the others.

Nuri sighed "I'll stay like this for awhile" She said with a small smile. Ay! It was keeping her warm anyways. "I'm a Fluffball" Nuri said as she waddled over to Lin. "No kissies!" She said and pouted as her fluffy nine tails waved about. "Well isn't this FLUFFY?" Nuri said, trying to be better at puns.

Beta went to find something. Once he found it he hid it in his backpack... No one can know of this! He walked back and sat down a bit further from the group. He pulled it back out and looked at it. Then a tree rustled and he dropped it. Someone came out.

Flurry looked at the pokemon as it walked up to her and then away. "So...what is this place?" she said after a few minutes. She was full of questions, especially now that she is a pokemon. Before she let anyone answer, she asked another question. "Is it possible to use moves like in the game?" She went over to a stump and sat on it.

Beta backed away." You don't want to see!" He shouted as he began running and ghosting through trees. He didn't want anyone to know if this it would shame him and disgust others. He kept running until he reached the lake." Damn it!" He muttered under his breath as he levitated and ran through the air above the lake. He reached the other side and tripped.

"Hello? Guys? See what i got! An Everstone! In a rope!" Lin said proudly. She ran over to the Gardevoir. "Oh yeah, did you also land in the lake? Its weird huh?" She asked Flurry.

Last edited:
Waiting for a reply, she was looking around to see what it was like. She then saw Beta go running away. She ran after him by teleporting from tree to tree. "What are you doing?" she yelled, still chasing him by tree teleporting. She saw him run over the lake, so she turned around and went back to the others. One came up and asked here something. "Yes, I landed in the lake,' she said.

Nuri giggled "Where are you going Beta-Kun?" Nuri asked as she teleported in front him. She smiled creepily "What's that Beta-Kun?" She asked as she stepped closer to Beta-Kun. Nuri grabbed the item and looked at it. It was a.....

Lin looked at Flurry. "I also landed in the lake. I just found out i was a Deerling.. Its weird huh? I miss my dog Mimi. She saw me falling down at this place. Do you also miss someone? Like, your parents or what not?" Lin asked Flurry.

"Get of of it that's something you're not meant to see!" He snatched it back and began too cry." This is an orb full of souls that I killed...I made it after...I killed the Pokemon that beat me!" He sobbed ou the last part as he looked at it." I never meant to. I had just got here and the Machamp attacked me. I hadn't realised how powerful I could be and I killed him, then the gyarados and then I had tortured a purrugly then killed her. If the order found out about my blind rage kill spree I would be killed as well as punishment."

Beta looked at the swirling orb." What if you were sent here for a reason? All of us were brought here by accident you must've been brought here on purpose...like that charm." He pointed at the charm." You are special!" He jumped up and began to try and break open the orb." If I put these souls into the charm would the last piece appear." He broke the shadow seal and the souls were sucked into the charm." Now what happens?"

A growl came from June's stomach. She was hungry, and no food presented itself. She was not going to eat Lin or Flurry: That would be ridiculous. Nuri, maybe? No, that would hurt Lin's feelings, plus probably get her arrested. Same with the guardian. Ah...she could just ask. "Hey, do you guys know where we could find food?"

Lin looked at June. She nodded and went to the forest. It was a Deerlings homeplace so it was easy to move around, she saw some oran berries and took them with her, she soon came out with four berries. "Here you go!" She said and gave her the berries.

Last edited:
Feral woke up in front of a cave. He was groggy and dizzy. What had happened? He vaguely remembered seeing a bright light and some sort of lake of some kind. When he finally managed to stand up, he saw a group of Pokèmon talking.
Wait, Pokèmon?
He looked down and was amazed. He had the body of a Gabite from Pokèmon! He had to figure out what was happening. He ran up to the group of Pokèmon and asked, "Hello, I'm Feral. Can any of you tell me what this place is and what's going on?"

(Lol, sorry that I haven't been on this in FOREVER)
Mike walked back to his friends after his adventure in the woods, he noticed there was now a gardevoir with them. "Hi! I'm Mike!" Said the shiny Arcanine cheerfully with a smile.

Lin saw a Gabite. She didnt answer its question but walked to it. "Cooooooool" she said and took one of her legs out. She had never seen a Gabite before! "You have fallen down too right?" She finally asked.