• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokéSync: Discussion Thread

What region should the Rp be held in first?

• Kanto

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Johto

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Unova

• Kalos

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Alola

• Galar

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a few questions,

1: Can we learn how to make pokeballs from Kurt or find and get pokeballs made from apricotts?
2: Will we be using a random number generator or a spinner or something to do things like attacks hitting/ pokemon being caught/ pokemon being shiny etc?
3: Will we get 5/10 pokeballs with our starter, as we do in the games?
4: Can we use teleport to make it to events such as hordes/contests etc?

thats all the questions I have
Hmm, Kurt is a valid method I hadn't thought of...However, I'll say that the new series of Pokeballs can't solely be made from apricots. They've been enhanced to not only be capture devices, but to also limit the amount of energy that can pass between human and pokemon. This secondary feature would require Silph Co. technology, which you'd have to pay for. So apricot Pokeballs are mostly for decoration these days, they still work, but they are not considered 'safe' and so are banned by league rules.

Teleport can be used, but it will work on game mechanics. So you and the pokemon must've been to the location before, and teleport will cost quite a bit of energy which will increase with distance.

I believe Retro already answered the other two questions.

Considering pokeballs are doing much more than the standard RP pokeball, like limiting and syphoning power from trainer to pokemon, I doubt that the apricorn pokeball system exists. Also I believe we have rules for Fly in place, in that you can't have it too early, to make you actually walk everywhere, so I presume the same applies for Teleport, atleast until your pokemon is proficient enough to use it as intended, perhaps.
Correct, there's a flying license which works much like a modern driver's license. There'll be tests you're required to pass before you can legally fly within the airspace of any town.

Teleport will be more limited by its energy cost. So teleporting very far won't be very feasible for a bronze rank trainer. Maybe when they hit Gold.

Hmm, Kurt is a valid method I hadn't thought of...However, I'll say that the new series of Pokeballs can't solely be made from apricots. They've been enhanced to not only be capture devices, but to also limit the amount of energy that can pass between human and pokemon. This secondary feature would require Silph Co. technology, which you'd have to pay for. So apricot Pokeballs are mostly for decoration these days, they still work, but they are not considered 'safe' and so are banned by league rules.

Teleport can be used, but it will work on game mechanics. So you and the pokemon must've been to the location before, and teleport will cost quite a bit of energy which will increase with distance.

I believe Retro already answered the other two questions.
Damn. Kurt really lost his business because of this energy system. What a tragedy!

What if his Granddaughter who is in hgss is one of the leading developers of the new energy based pokeballs?
Silph Co. has the patent on energy-based Pokeballs so her business is very illegal; unless she works for Silph Co. in which case you'll still have to pay for Pokeballs the normal way.

Hec's on the right track where certain advantages just won't be allowed for the RP and some things that will be allowed will be scrutinized for balance. Managing your resources is one of the challenges of the league run.

Silph Co. has the patent on energy-based Pokeballs so her business is very illegal; unless she works for Silph Co. in which case you'll still have to pay for Pokeballs the normal way.

Hec's on the right track where certain advantages just won't be allowed for the RP and some things that will be allowed will be scrutinized for balance. Managing your resources is one of the challenges of the league run.

Yeah, I think Kurts Granddaughter should play some kind of role in the making of the new pokeballs, its really fitting and i think it would be a good easter egg. She could even have a slowking as a partner pokemon as a reference to the slowpokes that were in azalea town

Name: Ceres Aeons
Trainer Class: Battler
Physical Appearance: Ceres is a beautiful and endearing young girl with high-ish cheek bones, a slightly pointed chin, and slightly thinner lips that curl ever faintly upwards at the end giving her a gentle appearance that makes her seem like she’s faintly smiling, along with other very attractive feminine features. Her eyes are a light brown almost gold in color. She has feathery layered silver hair with an odd very slight light blue tint to it that hangs down between her shoulder-blades. It’s shorter up top, gently flaring outwards backwards in numerous layers, almost like a white cockatoo (think Final Fantasy hair). She has pointed bangs the cover just a bit of her eyebrows down the front and two long locks that frame her face that goes slightly past her shoulders. She has a slender and fragile looking build.
Clothing: Occasionally seen in a 2 piece white strapless shoulder-less dress that goes to down her knees, the upper portion of the dress is intricately decorated and embroidered with glistening gold resembling wings, vines, and waves. The designs continue down the tail of the upper dress as well. She completes this ensemble with a necklace that has the symbol of Arceus as a pendant and a pair of matching white Mary Jane Shoes that also have similar gold trim and designs on them.

Alternatively she can also be seen wearing a similar outfit but instead of a white dress with gold, it's blue with silver patterns, and black and silver shoes, it also has shoulder straps more akin to a regular more casual dress and a white short sleeved undershirt. The silver patterns are nowhere near as complex as her white dress attire. This is more casual wear for her.
Personality: Soft-spoken and kind, she loves and has a strong connection to nature and above all Pokémon. She has a fun sense of humor, loves to read, always has good intentions, and is willing to help out others in any way she can. She enjoys paying her ocarina and can often be heard playing it to her Pokémon, calming them and any nearby who hears her. Despite her gentle and serene disposition, she is an extremely fierce Pokémon battler, her strong connection to them enables her to comfortably compete in the upper most echelons of trainers.
Backstory: From a not very wealthy and not too poor family. She has two younger brothers, her father is an ex-Pokémon police officer of the Galaren Law Enforcement Agency having taken a slightly earlier retirement due to taking an injury in the line of duty, and to keep himself in shape he decided to take up berry farming, and also kept various water Pokémon on the side as a hobby. Her mother is a caring and loving individual who hand crafts custom Pokémon clothing and matching outfits for their trainers, her mother’s needlework is unrivaled, drawing people from miles and even other regions to order or buy her mother’s wears.

Her family, including Ceres, belong to a small religious group of Arceus and the Creation Trio, worshippers known as the Birds of Passage. They hold every Pokémon precious and treat them as equals to the best of their abilities. It is customary for the children of the Birds of Passage to go Pokémon journeys when they reach a certain maturity and Ceres was no exception. Despite her gentle and kind disposition , the rush of watching Pokémon battles is something that she was completely addicted to, she watched and learned from other members of the Birds of Passage that have completed their journeys about battling, and raising their beloved partner Pokémon. Her natural kinship to nature and Pokémon, along with a drive for knowledge and the pursuit for greatness gave her the foundations to become a formidable Pokémon trainer. A year before hey journey began, an Elder of the Birds of Passage gifted Ceres an egg as her starter as customary of members of the religion. several months later, a few days after her 17th birthday, the egg hatched into a very energetic Dreepy, Ceres promptly named him Snips and knew immediately that her journey would not start out easy, and the Elder has dealt her a very difficult and challenging journey with great potential.

Starter
Pokémon Bio

Name:
Snips
Species: Dreepy
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Jolly
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Appearance: It's a Dreepy
Moves:
Astonish, Bite, Infestation, Quick Attack

Last edited:
Name: Ceres Aeons
Trainer Class: Battler
Physical Appearance: Ceres is a beautiful and endearing young girl with high-ish cheek bones, a slightly pointed chin, and slightly thinner lips that curl ever faintly upwards at the end giving her a gentle appearance that makes her seem like she’s faintly smiling, along with other very attractive feminine features. Her eyes are a light brown almost gold in color. She has feathery layered silver hair with an odd very slight light blue tint to it that hangs down between her shoulder-blades. It’s shorter up top, gently flaring outwards backwards in numerous layers, almost like a white cockatoo (think Final Fantasy hair). She has pointed bangs the cover just a bit of her eyebrows down the front and two long locks that frame her face that goes slightly past her shoulders. She has a slender and fragile looking build.
Clothing: Occasionally seen in a 2 piece white strapless shoulder-less dress that goes to down her knees, the upper portion of the dress is intricately decorated and embroidered with glistening gold resembling wings, vines, and waves. The designs continue down the tail of the upper dress as well. She completes this ensemble with a necklace that has the symbol of Arceus as a pendant and a pair of matching white Mary Jane Shoes that also have similar gold trim and designs on them.

Alternatively she can also be seen wearing a similar outfit but instead of a white dress with gold, it's blue with silver patterns, and black and silver shoes, it also has shoulder straps more akin to a regular more casual dress and a white short sleeved undershirt. The silver patterns are nowhere near as complex as her white dress attire. This is more casual wear for her.
Personality: Soft-spoken and kind, she loves and has a strong connection to nature and above all Pokémon. She has a fun sense of humor, loves to read, always has good intentions, and is willing to help out others in any way she can. She enjoys paying her ocarina and can often be heard playing it to her Pokémon, calming them and any nearby who hears her. Despite her gentle and serene disposition, she is an extremely fierce Pokémon battler, her strong connection to them enables her to comfortably compete in the upper most echelons of trainers.
Backstory: From a not very wealthy and not too poor family. She has two younger brothers, her father is an ex-Pokémon police officer of the Galaren Law Enforcement Agency having taken a slightly earlier retirement due to taking an injury in the line of duty, and to keep himself in shape he decided to take up berry farming, and also kept various water Pokémon on the side as a hobby. Her mother is a caring and loving individual who hand crafts custom Pokémon clothing and matching outfits for their trainers, her mother’s needlework is unrivaled, drawing people from miles and even other regions to order or buy her mother’s wears.

Her family, including Ceres, belong to a small religious group of Arceus and the Creation Trio, worshippers known as the Birds of Passage. They hold every Pokémon precious and treat them as equals to the best of their abilities. It is customary for the children of the Birds of Passage to go Pokémon journeys when they reach a certain maturity and Ceres was no exception. Despite her gentle and kind disposition , the rush of watching Pokémon battles is something that she was completely addicted to, she watched and learned from other members of the Birds of Passage that have completed their journeys about battling, and raising their beloved partner Pokémon. Her natural kinship to nature and Pokémon, along with a drive for knowledge and the pursuit for greatness gave her the foundations to become a formidable Pokémon trainer. A year before hey journey began, an Elder of the Birds of Passage gifted Ceres an egg as her starter as customary of members of the religion. A few months later the egg hatched into a very energetic Dreepy, Ceres promptly named him Snips and knew immediately that her journey would not start out easy, and the Elder has dealt her a very difficult and challenging journey with great potential.

Starter
Pokémon Bio

Name:
Snips
Species: Dreepy
Ability: Clear Body
Characteristic: Alert to sounds
Appearance: It's a Dreepy
Moves:
Astonish, Bite, Infestation, Quick Attack
accepted! Dreepy must have the worst move pool I've ever seen. You don't get another move until it evolves at level 50...

Edit:

Also remember it's illegal to bond pokemon when you're below 17, the bond process is very stressful even more so if your body hasn't been developed enough. So be careful of the dates. Her egg would need to hatch closer to her 17th birthday so she could bond Dreepy on said birthday.

Last edited:
Made some updates to my inventory. I just want to check, though, what is the ruling on communication devices? I always assumed that a Pokedex would also have most of the functions of a cellphone, but I don't know if that's the case here.
There is no rule on communication devices. You've got the idea but it's slightly backwards. It's not that the Pokédex has the functions of a cellphone, it's that a cellphone has the functions of a Pokédex; namely the Rotom phone. However, because I know some of us prefer older gens and their devices, we'd be free to carry those as well. For example, I mentioned that Meletē owns a Poketch and I imagine others might choose to own Pokegears or X-transceivers.

My specific thoughts on these pieces of gear are that you're allowed to use them over a Rotom phone if you want. What I've been thinking over is if I should introduce a new series of Rotom-gadgets that would include Rotom-upgraded versions of all past-generation equipment. So they would be more functional.

I'll probably mention it being released in RP.

Name: Guy Jonah
Trainer Class : Hiker
Physical Appearance: 5'10 ft. Slim. He's a little tan. Not very, but a little. Baby blue left eye, and mint green right eye. Chiseled jawline. He has a dull mocha brown relatively short slick back hairdo. His feet are longer than average people of his height.

Clothing: He wears a olive green flannel shirt with four pockets on the front. Two by the chest and two by the waist. He wears a faded dark brown leather vest with four pockets. Two on the hips, and two hidden away on the inside. He has 'gotta catch 'em all' boxers, but you probably wish I didn't write that. loose brown slacks, a black tactical belt with all sorts of tools for paleontology, brown socks, and camo steel toed boots. He also has a dark green shoulder bag with a picture of a slowpoke with the caption, "Slow and steady wins the race. He also has sandy brown leather gloves. , For no reason in particular, he has a dark brown leather whip on his belt. Don't you worry about that.

Personality: He's very good at reading people. Mostly because he likes to be prepared. Always prepared. Prepared for everything. Hypothetical included. Yes, he borders on paranoia, but not to a crazy extent. Though that's probably subjective at best. He's polite. His mannerisms are alright. Not perfect. He has a few bad habits but for the most part he's a good guy that likes to travel and make friends and be helpful. He really likes being helpful, and has no sense of personal space.

Backstory: Guy grew up in Canalave City, Sinnoh. His mother, a woman named Harriet who worked was a pokémon breeder. His father was a man named Ford. He was a college professor of Medieval studies. His mother and father met through the shared interests of reading at the Canalave Library. One of those weird 'how I met your mother' stories. Despite his dad's interests in archaeology, Guy was more interested in paleontology. Guy took up paleontology, partially to spite his father, but he also had a higher interest in historical pokémon than histirical civilizations. Though that didn't mean he lacked interest in archaeology. He liked both in fact. Maybe one day he will follow a similar role to his father...

Starter: Bonsley

Name: Goju
Species: Bonsley
Ability: rock head
Characteristic: likes to relax
Appearance: Like a regular shiny bonsley
Moves: copycat, fake tears, flail, and rock throw.

Kabuto

I'm gonna drop my bio thus far. I don't think I left anything out. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I may also make edits in the future as well. The backstory feels lacking.

Last edited:
Hi!
Can I save a spot? I promise to catch up on everything soon! I just need time to go over the information and then make my character. I can get it done this week :)
Ofc. We won't be moving too far till next week.
Name: Guy Jonah
Trainer Class : Ruin maniac
Physical Appearance: 5'10 ft. Slim. He's a little tan. Not very, but a little. Baby blue left eye, and mint green right eye. Chiseled jawline. He has a dull mocha brown relatively short slick back hairdo. His feet are longer than average people of his height.

Clothing: He wears a olive green flannel shirt with four pockets on the front. Two by the chest and two by the waist. He wears a faded dark brown leather jacket with four pockets. Two on the hips, and two hidden away on the inside. He has 'gotta catch 'em all' boxers, but you probably wish I didn't write that. loose brown slacks, a black tactical belt with all sorts of tools for paleontology, brown socks, and burgundy dress shoes with white detail. He also has a dark green shoulder bag with a picture of a slowpoke with the caption, "Slow and steady wins the race. He also has sandy brown leather gloves. , For no reason in particular, he has a dark brown leather whip on his belt. Don't you worry about that.

Personality: He's very good at reading people. Mostly because he likes to be prepared. Always prepared. Prepared for everything. Hypothetical included. Yes, he borders on paranoia, but not to a crazy extent. Though that's probably subjective at best. He's polite. His mannerisms are alright. Not perfect. He has a few bad habits but for the most part he's a good guy that likes to travel and make friends and be helpful. He really likes being helpful, and has no sense of personal space.

Backstory: Guy grew up in Canalave City, Sinnoh. His mother, a woman named Harriet who worked was a pokémon breeder. His father was a man named Ford. He was a college professor of Medieval studies. His mother and father met through the shared interests of reading at the Canalave Library. One of those weird 'how I met your mother' stories. Despite his dad's interests in archaeology, Guy was more interested in paleontology. Guy took up paleontology, partially to spite his father, but he also had a higher interest in historical pokémon than histirical civilizations. Though that didn't mean he lacked interest in archaeology. He liked both in fact. Maybe one day he will follow a similar role to his father...

Starter: Bonsley

Name: Goju
Species: Bonsley
Ability: rock head
Characteristic: likes to relax
Appearance: Like a regular shiny bonsley
Moves: copycat, fake tears, flail, and rock throw.

I'm gonna drop my bio thus far. I don't think I left anything out. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. I may also make edits in the future as well. The backstory feels lacking.
Accepted.

And I stopped getting notifications from here like for several days ;_;
Charms has been acting up lately, looks like you got hit too; rip.

1. @Hecotoro
  2. @=Nightshade=
  3. @Mango137
  4. @DarkHydraT
  5. @Gamingfan
  6. @Retro Master
  7. @Clite of Dragonbow
  8. @RenzFlintrock
  9. @ThePlayfulFox
  10. @silverwind2020
  11. @Schrift
  12. @Pinch
  13. @Alternate_Mystery
  14. @sSoul
  15. @Godjacob
  16. @Tortles
  17. @Grand Master Koop
  18. @MegaAbsol
  19. @kyuukestu
  20. @Foxex
  21. @YoKaiKingEnmaDaiyou
  22. @JadeStar
  23. @ThAtGuY101

Hello all! Hopefully everyone sees this tag, but an announcement will also be made on discord to compensate.

A few things.

First.

I'm drafting up a few rules and stipulations, as well as a contract that new Bronze Rank trainers will be required to sign in order to participate in the league. It includes a death warranty that voids the UPL of responsibility should you end up in a Pokemon's stomach, falling off any cliffs, drowning, etc. Basically if you die because you did something stupid then the league bears no responsibility.

Second.

Given the whole bond situation, I've devised a way for trainers (who want to) to catch more pokemon and specifically for @ThePlayfulFox , there are methods in place to allow you to have all your Pokemon roam free without the energy cost killing you. At Silver Rank (since Silver is where you can actually sustain more than a full party), you'll be allowed to purchase a Mobile PC. Pokemon inside the PC will be stored as dormant streams of energy which will minimize their energy cost. If you really want to let your pokemon roam free then you can purchase a plot of land designed to rear herbs and berries; oran berries, sitrus berries, energy herb, etc. These will sustain your Pokemon while they rest at your farm. These items will not restore energy for battle purposes, but will sustain Pokemon at the farm who aren't doing much and thus have lower energy consumption than your active team.

This farm will be able to accommodate up to 30 pokemon.

At Gold rank you'll be able to purchase an even larger section of land, probably a whole island or something, which can sustain as many Pokemon as you should be able to catch. Most trainers will choose to keep their Pokemon in PC so there won't be a shortage of islands or farms.

Third.

As Bronze Rank newbies Trainers the league will be placing restrictions on what you're to do. You're not a 'real Trainer' until you hit Silver. In PokeSync trainer is a very high-risk occupation, the Bronze League is primarily a trial by fire to ensure you can survive that kind of life-style.

The exact restrictions will be outlined in my next post...or the one after that, and I'll need you guys to haze it for practicality and loopholes.

Fourth.

I'm going to begin writing the post where the UPL starts explaining things, so is there anything that anyone wants explained that might be relevant to their OC and something the UPL would tell them in their first announcement?

So far my list of things include:
  • Death Warranty
  • Encrusted Gym Badges/Contest Ribbons
  • The features and functionalities of your Rotom Gadgets
  • The restrictions placed on Bronze-rank trainers

Fifth.

For those of you who aren't Gym Challengers or Coordinators, I'd like to begin talking about how your character will actually go about fulfilling that. It will be an open discussion here in the thread where everyone can see and weigh in. I'll also provide my own initial thoughts on how they could be handled. The classes we need to address are:

Breeder

My thoughts here are to allow breeds to be the only viable way to get an extremely large number of egg moves onto a Pokemon, and this will be done through chain breeding (which will be a technique unique to breeders).

How this would work is that Breeders would be able to specialize in certain egg groups and have 'stud pokemon' who can pass down their egg moves. (The stud pokemon will have to possess these moves naturally, via TM, or otherwise and the cost of having these stud pokemon learn these moves will be entirely shouldered by the breeder.

I recall these are some items that enhance the chances of a Pokemon being born with Egg moves or IVs etc. These items will be strongly hoarded by the Breeder's association, making it near impossible to acquire for non-Breeders. These items will be consumable. I will probably make these items almost required, since I don't want people to just keep trying until they succeed without any limitations.

As Breeders go up the ranks they'll be able to purchase more of these items to grant them a bonus to their RNG rates. Their 'skill', which is determined by their rank, will also add a bonus to their RNG rates while breeding. We'll be using some modified version of the in-game breeding system.

Because this is RNG based the chances are that you'll fail. The egg can then be donated to the Pokemon Project, you won't receive payment.

Since egg moves and HA will be more RNG based, I think it would make sense to merge the breeder class with the 'EV Trainer Class'. So trainers will be able to pay a breeder to take their pokemon through special training to obtain EVs. EVs will not be able to be obtained through other means.

EV/IVs aren't important for most trainers, but can be deciding factors for Battlers at higher ranks. By this I mean once you're a Platinum+ Trainer and you're competing within the top 1% of trainers in the world. Every advantage will matter then.

For those of you who want to stick with your original teams throughout and also want to be competitive, options will also be able to enhance a Pokemon's IVs later...

Ruin Maniac

I think these are the most straight forward. Once you get to Silver you'll be allowed to explore dangerous ruins. You can do excavation and dig around to your hearts content to find things like pearls, shards, nuggets, etc. It'll be RNG based ofc...but your class is kinda of literally a money farm.

Maybe we can build something cool out of the Relic Items...

Researcher

Hnnng okay. I think this is the class I'll want to empower with ability pills and the ability to enhance IVs. It definitely won't be for now, maybe at Platinum Rank or something. How exactly this will work needs to be determined, but at that late in the game I don't think any monetary or resource restrictions will be much of an issue.

Backpacker

I'm not really sure what y'all doing...

Personally, I imagine this class to be something like a Pokemon Photographer similar to the new Pokemon Snap. Trainers who travel around for and tour scenic regions. Maybe you work together with Pokemon Researchers to observe Pokemon in their habitats after the effects of the virus or you do some exploring or...idk.

Tell me what you guys think or have in mind.

Lmfao well, let me elaborate what plans I had for my backpacker atleast. Her primary objective is to either to attract enough attention to get the authorities working on her requests, or simply to speak to the authorities herself. She will also want to bring back a set of strong pokemon to protect her village and maybe slowly return to the human-pokemon relationship she once knew. As it stands, she will likely be participating in all kinds of events both to familiarize herself with how the outside world is as well as garner what experience she can for her journey ahead. I didn't really want to classify her as a trainer as her pokemon will mostly be a set of pokemon needed for survival and such, but she will most definitely be raising them to be battlers. She will also be in constant need of money so I guess you could say she's just a traveler doing whatever she can? Kind of like an NPC now that I think about it... but atleast her primary goal is clear, maybe it can change through the duration of the RP.

Lmfao well, let me elaborate what plans I had for my backpacker atleast. Her primary objective is to either to attract enough attention to get the authorities working on her requests, or simply to speak to the authorities herself. She will also want to bring back a set of strong pokemon to protect her village and maybe slowly return to the human-pokemon relationship she once knew. As it stands, she will likely be participating in all kinds of events both to familiarize herself with how the outside world is as well as garner what experience she can for her journey ahead. I didn't really want to classify her as a trainer as her pokemon will mostly be a set of pokemon needed for survival and such, but she will most definitely be raising them to be battlers. She will also be in constant need of money so I guess you could say she's just a traveler doing whatever she can? Kind of like an NPC now that I think about it... but atleast her primary goal is clear, maybe it can change through the duration of the RP.
alright, so that's less of a class and more of a personal goal. I'll classify your char under battle for convenience then.
Do our characters book the flight to wherever they want to land at before they get their tickets? Also, the announcement should go through all the systems that the trainers can use.
Well, the region hasn't been revealed; but the flights will be booked for you. You'll be able to choose which town you want to start in though.

By systems I meant like what they can access. Like a Pokédex or Pokémon tracker or whatever lel
The UPL will provide everyone with rotom gadgets that they will be tracking and monitering. Once the Bronze league ends the league will reclaim these devices and you'll need to buy your own. For the duration of the Bronze league a temporary bank account will be set up that holds your starting funds. Bronze rank accounts cannot make transactions with higher rank accounts. For pokemon related transactions you'll be looking into dealing with only other bronze rankers.

Restrictions will be lifted once you hit silver.

The UPL will provide everyone with rotom gadgets that they will be tracking and monitering. Once the Bronze league ends the league will reclaim these devices and you'll need to buy your own. For the duration of the Bronze league a temporary bank account will be set up that holds your starting funds. Bronze rank accounts cannot make transactions with higher rank accounts. For pokemon related transactions you'll be looking into dealing with only other bronze rankers.

Restrictions will be lifted once you hit silver.
Temporary? So just for the starting funds before we get another one? Can we still make transactions using cash with other higher rankers as long as we don’t get caught as well? Have you decided on the limit for the amount of money that can be carried by the way? Also, besides tracking and monitoring, what are the specific databases we can access on the Rotom phone using our trainer ID?

Temporary? So just for the starting funds before we get another one? Can we still make transactions using cash with other higher rankers as long as we don’t get caught as well? Have you decided on the limit for the amount of money that can be carried by the way? Also, besides tracking and monitoring, what are the specific databases we can access on the Rotom phone using our trainer ID?
Transactions with poke items are cashless because of the large sums needed to buy things and because the league wants to monitor the flow of such items. So no cash.

Transactions with higher ranks are barred algoether.

The rotom gadget will have all the functionalities of a cell phone, whatever poke device you carry, and a pokedex

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Okay here is my beautiful Akane:
Name: Akane Iko
Trainer Class: Photographer/Artist (I just want to take pictures and draw)
Physical Appearance: Akane has short straight dark red hair that goes down to her shoulders, she usually has her bangs pin backwards, showing her forehead. She has a soft pink skin that goes with her dark brown eyes. She is 5'6 in height and weights 55 Kilos. She has an innocent look about her and always has a slight smile on her face.
Clothing: She usually wears a black spaghetti string blouse under a lose pink sweater, showing her right shoulder. She has a hair pin that looks like a Pikachu that changes colors depending on the lighting. She also has gray leggings with jean short shorts and black boots. Her nails are always painted in black and she wears a dark red bracelet with her initials on it.
Personality: Akane is sweet and calm, always looking like she is quietly humming to herself. She isn't shy but not outgoing either. Public speaking is no problem for her, but you won't see her volunteering for it. She loves cute things, like Togekiss, Pikachu, Snorlax and Skitty.
Backstory: Akane is from Vermillion city where she is a big fan of watching and taking pictures of the GYM battles. Her dream is to one day battle along side of Lt. Surge and his Raichu. But for now, she just wants a cute Pichu! She loves to draw and has taken several art classes. She loves drawing Pokemon in their natural state but without her own Pokemon, there isn't much she can do. She hopes to entre the Bronze League and become strong enough so she can one day travel around and take pictures of many Pokemon and find some that will inspire great art!
Starter:

Pokemon BIOS Sheet
Name: Michi
Species: Pichu
Ability: Static
Characteristic: Quick Tempered
Appearance: She always has a pink bow on her right ear and has fluffy cheeks!
Moves: Play Nice, Sweet Kiss, Thundershock and Charm

I had no idea what to include in Characteristics sorry and I'm not sure if she can be a photographer and artist. Also, I was told Michi can only have those two moves for now. So please tell me if something is missing!

Last edited: