• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon World: Shadows of the Past

Mike telekinetically caught the bucket of water. He said" Well considering I don't see you you are either a invisible ghost type or a psychic type manipulating stuff from a distance. Either this is two Pokemon helping our problem or you are in the ghastly line. Well no water poison types can learn smog. Well actually the drowzee line can learn smog so you could be a drowzee or a hypno." He then launched a psy wave into the room.

Kestrel stood in the ventilation system for some seconds but decided that Ben was right and that he should go out of there as soon as he could. He started to walk through the air conducts. Luckily, he was small enough to walk around there without having too much trouble. he just needed to follow the air currents and, at some moment, he would find a way out of the building.

Venen entered the room after Mike launched his Psy Wave. "That's how I like it, Mike." She said. After that, a small Eevee entered the room. It was one of the guards that were in charge of taking care of the museum. Vene did not hesitate: she approached the guard, used Dragon Claw and Pollution over him, without letting the small Eevee a chance to defend himself, falling unconscious quickly. Venen took it and threw it to Ben, missing the shot for only a couple of centimeters. "You know what? I only want the bird. Give it to me and I may let you live to see another day."

Ben toke the Psywave.. "Well." Ben said. "That hurt a bit, and you can't kill something you can't see." Ben then locked the exits. "Also, I am smarter than you." Ben pressed the Alarm Button. Ben then shot a small Shadow Ball at Mike. "I don't want to hurt you, I just want to not get hurt." Ben sighed.

Mike got hit with the shadow ball in the chest. He said" That kinda hurt. Psy wave is an interesting move. It has random power. It could take anywhere between one more hit and ten depending on what Pokemon you are. Also we can just attack in random areas until we hit you. Also if an attack comes from an area if we are quick enough we can attack you." Illusive ran in and asked Venen" Can I just use discharge to hit the whole room. That should hit him no matter where he is in here. It would also make a lot of noise and draw attention here though."

Ben nodded. "Yeah, good planning." Ben agreed. "I mean, the Guards are already coming. I pressed the Alarm Button. I say you can go for it." Ben was thinking about his options, and how each one's income will effect something later.