• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon World: Shadows of the Past

Link to the discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-world-shadows-of-the-past-discussion.16505/#post-450502

Aiden slowly started to open his eyes, completely staring for some seconds to a clear sky. His head ached, a lot. Oh... My head... What happened last night? He stood, still confused. He didn't try to recognize the surroundings. He only spent a few days in Kanto, so he was not familiar to that place and there was no use in trying to locate himself. He'd probably tried to ask later where he was to some of the locals.

He accidentally looked at the Sun, but he looked away quickly. His vision was blurred. "Oh... And now this". He decided to go to the sea in order to wash his face, being sure that it would wake him up, completely, as he was used to doing every morning. He started to walk forward, realizing that he was moving strangely. I don't remember what happened yesterday, but surely, it was one of those crazy days. I've never ended so weird before, especially when I have just woken up.

When he finally felt the cold water touching his feet, he kneeled and used his arm to splash some water on his face. When his vision came clear again, he looked at his water reflection. He laughed a little. "Nice Rufflet..." Aiden said. "That reminds me..." He led one of his wings to his waist, trying to take the Pokeball of his Rufflet, Kestrel, from the belt he always wore. But this time he couldn't find it. "That's strange..." He said to himself. "Why is this fluffier?" He looked again at the water reflection. Aiden took some seconds to analyze it, and then, he jumped, falling to the ground. "Oh, no... This can't be happening... But... When... And how... Why am I a Rufflet?!" He was shocked: a mix of fear, happiness, sadness and enthusiasm was filling his head.

Anubis was disguised as Chris the vulpix. He was carrying a bag on his back with his other disguises and materials to make more. He looked around at his surroundings and said" I wonder if I will find someone to be my mommy today. I don't care if they are good evil or neutral. I just want someone to love me. I can be very useful to someone if they have similar hobbies to me. Or if they can use my hobbies for elicit reasons. "

Aiden started to walk through the coast, nervously. "Ok, Aiden, try to be calm." He stayed some minutes in silence, looking to the horizon. There were no signals of other Pokemon or humans. At that moment, he didn't know which one he wanted to come upon. If he faced a Pokemon, maybe they'll want to fight. He was good with Pokemon battles, but he was not the one that used to fight in. On the other hand, if he faced a human, one option would be the human trying to capture him. At least I'll know how it feels... I'm sure that it won't be comfortable. He thought. Having nothing better to do, he started to follow the shoreline, trying to find a town or, at least, a place that could give him some answers.

Not too long from there, he found a small village, almost in ruins. The houses and most of the other buildings were in a deplorable state, while others remained in a relatively good state, and were even decorated with paintings and other rustic ornaments, totally contrasting with the buildings, that looked kinda modern. A small stone sign could be found at the entrance. It was kinda hard to read it, but, somehow, Aiden could read "Welc...me to ...ella To..." He wasn't sure at first, but he had a sensation like... if he had been in that place before.

Marcus woke up. He looked at the calendar. "Day 62." Mark said to himself crossing off another day. He walked out of his quarters into the main sewers. Machines packed the walls. He walked over to the farthest room, and entered it. He walked up to the Time Machine. "Alright. I need some mechanical Pieces." He said looking through the machine. "These are not around these parts. Alright scientist, get Venen. She knows about the ruins, so she should now some places where Generators are." Mark continued to make improvements to the Time Machine. His sensors on his glasses went haywire as something seemed to appear in the land from thin air. "I maybe should ask someone to check that out later." He muttered to himself.

Anubis said to himself" Let's try something different." Anubis ran into a dark cave that would hide him from view. Anubis took off his vulpix costume,and he put it in his bag. Anubis put on a unovan salandit costume. He carried his bag out with him. He said" Maybe I can find a mommy like this." He then proceeded to walk around aimlessly. He said to himself" I have no idea where I am. I hope near others of my kind.

"Hello?" Aiden asked. "Is anyone here?" But nobody answered. He decided to enter into one of the houses. It seems abandoned for a long time. Some of the walls were completely cracked, with huge holes in them. Most of the home appliances were completely unfunctional. First of all, he needed to know where he was, and why the world looked like if he had no life at all. He tried to connect the television; it worked, yet most of the screen was black due to a broken part of it. There were no channels, just a continuous static."What the...?" He said, confused.

Far from there, Venen was crossing a desert. A sandstorm was getting near, so she tried to advance as fast as she could. But in a couple of minutes, Venen was all surrounded by dust and sand. Venen tried to cover her eyes with her pamela, but it was useless. The storm was getting stronger and stronger. In the distance, he could see a small natural cave. Venen did not have a choice, so she decided to go in there. When Venen finally reached the entrance and got in, she started to shake off the dust. "Oh... This is the last time I go all alone to a mission, and next time, I'll go with better equipment." She said disgustedly.

Once Venen was there, she could see a small figure. Was it an Unovan Salandit? At least, it looked so. Venen approached there. "Oh, well... What is doing a little one like you in the middle of a desert? Don't you know that it is a dangerous place for Poison types?" In a certain way, that Unovan Salandit reminded her younger herself when she abandoned the Dragonspiral Tower and had to face difficult situations, all alone. Then, a strange beep came from Venen's handbag. She opened it and looked at the device. It was just a device that produced sounds when her boss needed her. She pressed a button and started to talk again. "Yeah, yeah, I'm going, but I have to make a technical stop. There's a sandstorm out there. I'll be in the base as fast as I can".

Last edited:
Anubis said" No one has ever cared about me. I looking for someone that will love me. I don't care if they are good or evil. I just want to be loved. Can you adopt me. Please. I can be useful." He then looked at Venen and said" Can you keep a secret." He was hoping to reveal his true self. He hoped that by revealing himself Venen would see he is useful. He could disguise her as anything she wished. He tried to crawl into Venen's arms. He said"My secret can show you a way I can be useful to you and anyone you associate yourself with."

Venen stopped for a moment. She was feeling kinda uncomfortable. She was untrustful, so the first thing she did was grabbing his handbag even closer to her. She had some pieces that could be useful for Mark, and she knew that those pieces were hard to get. She didn't manage to infiltrate in a small village near Nimbasa City, and she was not in the mood for losing them. "Well... Since it seems that I have some time until the sandstorm stops, I have nothing better to do, but first... Get away from me, a little. I don't like close contact..." She said as she adjusted her pamela again.

Aiden was still trying to look for any kind of human signal, but the TV still showed a continued static. But then, he turned it off. A small voice could be heard from the inside of the house. Before he could do nothing, the door opened and a Raticate appeared. The Pokemon quickly shouted as he saw that Aiden was still messing with the Television. Then, the Pokemon shouted. "Bolt! Come here! I think that we have one of the members of the "Ancient Echoes" members here!" In a matter of seconds, a Luxio appeared. The new Pokemon looked quite angry; with small sparkles of electricity going out of his body. "Hey... I... I can explain... I am not one of..." Aiden said, but the Luxio interrupted him, charging towards him. Aiden jumped a little and tried to fly. Incredibly, he managed to do it, but some seconds later, he crushed against a wall. That's what happens when one is distracted during the flight. Aiden fell to the ground, unconscious. The other Pokemons stared at the scene, and then, looked at each other. The Raticate started talking then:
-This guy sure is clumsy.
The electric type nodded and continued.:
-Do you really think that is a member of the Ancient Echoes? Are they really recruiting newbies now?
-I don't know. He was trying to do something with that human thing, so I supposed it.

Mark was listening to the whole ordeal. "Venen." Mark said calmly. "If this guy keeps following you to base, you have can destroy them. If you are sure they are not some kind of spy, you can let them follow you." Mark let go of the button. He checked were she was. He pressed the button again. "Why did you go into the desert alone with no cover? I mean, if you were going to raid someplace, you should have had a water type as backup." He explained. He let go of the button again.

Anubis backed up then took off his mask. He said" I'm really good at making disguises. I could make you look like anything you want. All I ask for is love. If you love me I will do anything for you. I really mean anything. I would kill for a family. I can be useful please adopt me. Please. I have never been loved before. You are the first pokemon that has even talked with me." He then put the mask back on . He looked at Venen in the eye. He said" if you want proof I will kill someone for love just put someone in front of me and tell me to do it."

"You know, stealth mission. I was not gonna assume risks if I could do all by myself" Venen said, pressing the button of her communicator. He approached Anubis, looking to the disguise. "Well... I can't say that you are not good with them. Well, let's see if you fit for our little team..." Venen said. Her eyes were glowing a little. "Our troops had a little problem crossing Undella Town. They had to run away, leaving there an important commodity: a golden gear. Look for a Raticate and a Luxio. You know where it is, right? Northeast from here." Venen looked out the cave. "The sandstorm is gone. If you bring me that gear, I'll let you come with me. I'll be waiting here tomorrow night." She went out of the cave. "Well... I have to go now, I'll see you then". While she started to walk, took the device again and pressed the button: "I'm going. The Sandstorm is gone. And... Our little friend... We'll see if he can be trusted."

When Aiden woke up, he was trapped in a birdcage. Well, I suppose that it's still better than a Pokeball. He thought. Then, the Raticate approached to him. "Well... You came here for that bright thing, right? It's a pity that you couldn't take it." The Raticate said. "Please, listen, I don't know what are you talking about. If I am sincere, I don't know even who I am. I remember that I was a human, but..." Aiden was saying, but the other Pokemon started to laugh. "Humans! Ha! If you are a human, then I'm a legendary Pokemon. Everybody knows that humans destroyed each other a long, long time ago." Then, he started to go out of the room. "Listen, when you want to talk seriously, you can start... Doing whatever Rufflets normally do to call other Rufflets, right?" Aiden was shocked. Extinct? But how? When?

Anubis was debating what costume would be the least suspicious. He said" I finally have a chance of having a family. If I have to I will kill the ones guarding the gear." He found some brass and melted it and put it into a gear mold. Once it hardened he put it in his bag.He said" I hope they believe this is the real one." He disguised himself as a bloody injured shinx. He limped in the direction of Undella town as fast as he could. He started crying when he got near the town. He collapsed at the entrance of Undella town. He cried out loudly as if he was in pain.

The Luxio heard someone crying and went to the door. "Oh, poor little..." He said while he approached the hurt Pokemon. "What have happened? Are you OK? Do you need something?" He said while he put him on his back and carried him inside the house. Aiden was almost sleeping, but he woke up again when he heard the cryings. The Raticate saw the other Pokemons. "You know that I don't like guests, right?" The Luxio looked angry as he approached the Raticate. "Well, look! It looks like he is injured, right? What do you want me to do?! Are you heartless?" He shouted. The Raticate stood silent. "Now go and take some bandages and berries in case he needs them!" Aiden was still chirping for help. "It's not a good moment! We'll talk later." The Raticate shouted.

It was almost midnight, but Venen finally reached Castelia City. The ruins of the city were still imposing, as they were once in the past. Venen entered the Sewers without being noticed. Not a lot of Pokemon knew about the Sewers, so it was a good base. Some of the Salandits saluted her, but Venen completely ignored them. She led directly to Marc's room. She threw her handbag to the table. "Sorry for being late. Here you have all the wires that those sleepy heads had on their storage, and one of those chips" She turned and started to dust off. "Oh, look how dirty I am... I am going to take a bath right now". She said. "Speaking of which... Next time remember me that I should take those safety glasses you always say I should have. They are awfully looking and old-fashioned... But I will not stand to get more sand in my eyes again."

Anubis clinged to the luxio weakly. He continued to cry. He tried to hide his face away from the Raticate. He seemed to be afraid of him.He looked around at his surroundings. He examined his surroundings. He He was looked at the pokemon in the birdcage. He pointed to Aiden and said" Bad?" His face was soaked with tears.

"OK, good." Mark said, putting the wires in. "Alright. Tomorrow, you need to get me two generators for this to work, and if you are going into the desert, the Go-Goggles." He was fixing some of the minor problems. "I will be sleeping, so please do not wake me up." He yawned, walking back to his bed, and falling asleep.

Venen went out of Marc's room. "Have a good night". She said as he started to go to her room. "Mmm... Generators... Those machines will be harder to find. A lot of Pokemons know their value. "I'll go to that skyscraper, in the middle of that forest... Maybe I can find something there." With no hesitation, she took a quick bath and went to sleep.

The Luxio continued talking. "Well, we are still trying to..." The Raticate appeared then, with the things that the Luxio requested before. "Of course he's bad! I told you that I saw him messing with that human thing. I'm sure that he's one of those "Ancient Echoes". And if he's not, then it's not a problem neither, he's mad. He told me before that he was a human. Do you believe it?" Aiden started to cry. "Please, I'm not bad! I don't even know what are those "Ancient... Echoes?" I'll go far, I promise, I won't mess with you never again."

Anubis Said" What will you do if he mad?" He watched Aiden carefully. He was pretty sure Aiden believed what he was saying. Then again it could be an act like he was doing. Anubis asked" what He mess with? He look confused. He look scared. I think he believes what he saying. Maybe they hypnotized him to think he a hooman to be a distraction. Maybe he crazy. Any way to make him not crazy?"

The Raticate pointed to the TV. "He was flipping with that." Aiden interrupted him. "It's called Televisor, and I only used it to discover if there was still human signal." The Raticate seemed to be angry. "You see? Crazy! It's impossible for him not to be mad. And that has no cure. He really believes what he is saying. Look at him, it's a bird, and he don't know how to fly because he's a "human". Maybe he's suffering. Maybe we should sac..." The Raticate continued, until the Luxio interrupted him. "Hey! Don't say that. We are having too many looses with the Ancient Echoes out there. I think it's enough!" Aiden looked one last time at them and turned. I had enough for today... He thought.

The other Pokemon argued for some more minutes, but then, the Luxio turned to Anubis and continued talking. "Eh... Sorry for all of this. Maybe it's just that we are tired. You can sleep in the sofa, we'll be in the other room, sleeping, in cas you need anything. We won't bother you. You have your bandages here and some berries too. I hope you get better." Then, both of the Pokemon entered into another room and closed the door.

Anubis ate some of the berries. He said" thank you. " He pretended to sleep on the Sofa. He waited patiently For everyone in the house to fall asleep. He listened for the steady breathing of sleep. He hoped that the three would fall asleep easily. He also hoped that they could sleep through noise. He lastly hoped that the gear wasn't in a room with any pokemon in it.

Roswell was already finishing other version of his machine, the weak metals and primitive tools in Earth made the process slow."Is him sleeping already?" He said as he
went in the corridor and checked Marcus's room, then entered and locked his lab and activated the machine, making the device start to shake, while generating and launching energy to some cables that Roswell was puggling in the clay pokemon, sparks and shock sounds filling the room.Everything was going well, as the machine made a loud sound as the cables popped out.The beheeyem noticed the core overheated, as the machine set itself in fire. "Not again..." Roswell said as he grabbed the fire extinguisher.After getting everything cleaned, the pokemon started dismounting the machine and separating the burnt pieces from the working ones. "What a day..."

Aiden could not sleep. He was used to sleeping laid down, or at least, sitting in some soft place. But the birdcage was quite small for him, and he couldn't get comfortable. Making sure that his captors were sleeping, he tried to peck the door of the birdcage, but his tries were useless. Then, he tried to get the attention of the Shinx. "Psss... Hey! Are you sleeping yet? Please, I need help to get out!" He started to whisper.

Venen was sleeping when a loud noise came from a nearby room. Some of the other members of the Ancient Echoes were starting to talk about it too. Venen decided to go and see what happened. "Oh, Roswell..." She whispered. "Isn't a little late for creating things that can make so much noise? Oh, and I expect that you are not doing it with the pieces I bring here. It's quite hard to find them just to end in a bad state." She said, irritated, due to her lack of sleep.

Anubis mae it look like he woke up. He sleeply said" What could I do. I don't have a key to that. You want me to go looking for the key. You have to keep quiet if I do. Also if you keep messing with hooman things, and saying your a hooman you will just get caught again. Even if you are telling the truth no one will believe you."

Mark woke up to all of the noise. He got up and walked to the source. He walked into Rosewell's room. "OK. You should not be doing this at night." Mark yawned. "I mean. Do this in the day, we don't want to alert people of our presence. And do not touch my Time Machine, because I do not fully trust you with being near that machine. It is too valuable, and has too much appealing parts. I am going back to bed, and I advise you do too. Its, like, 4 in the morning or something now." He walked back to his bed and fell back asleep.

"As you say, boss." Venen said. She didn't hesitate in returning to her bed. Both of them are quite good with that human technology. I am sure that they know what they do, but I'm not going to allow them to break the pieces I bring here. Each broken piece means that I could have sold it when it was still new on the black market. She thought, trying to sleep again.

Aiden stood silent for a moment. He didn't know if he could make it. "Alright, alright. I'll stop saying my stupidities" He said to Anubis. "But, please, I don't want to spend the rest of my life here! I'll do what you want".

Anubis gives Aiden a rowlet disguise through the bars. He says" Go ahead and put that on. You are going to need to get used to moving around in that. Because they will tell others about you so you might be wanted, so you will need a disguise." He then looks around for both the gear and the key. He made sure to stay quiet.

"Alright boss, I can stop now." Roswell said while discarding the malfunctioning pieces, them pressed a tiny button that flipped his desk, the other side with his bed getting to the top. 'Alright, I think that I can continue tomorrow.' The Beheeyem thinked as he layed down in his bed.

"Alright". Aiden whispered. "By the way, my name is..." He stood silent for a moment. He assumed that saying his real name was no longer to be useful in order to "forget" about humans. The first thing he remembered was his Rufflet. "Eh... Kestrel. Yup, Kestrel". He said while he tried to put that Rowlet disguise, but the cage was too small for him to move comfortable. With each movement, the cage started to move from one side to the other, making a terrible squeak at every sway. When he took notice of it, he decided to stop, putting his wings on both sides of the cage in order to stop the movement. "I think... It will be better to do it later."

Anubis finds the gear and switches it out for the fake gear he made. He put the real one in his bag. he then grabbed the key and returned to Aiden holding it. He unlocked the gate and picked up Aiden on his back. He quietly ran out of town then dropped Aiden. He gave Aiden some food and water. He said" I got to go. I left you enough stuff to last a week." He then ran to the cave he met Venen as fast as he could. He waited patiently for her to get back.

Kestrel stood out there. He was a little confused for what has just happened. "Th... Thanks?" Kestrel said while he put on the disguise of Rowlet. He was going to feel weird having to wear that for some time, at least until they forgot about his human stuff. The sun was starting to rise at that moment. He took the berries, drank some water and started to go to the south, following a path.

Venen woke up quite early. She has been moving in her bed, from one side to another, but that night, she couldn't sleep properly. She looked to a mirror, expecting not to find what she was expecting to find. And, effectively, she had terrible eye bags. She took some old sunglasses and went to the kitchen. She took some berries and a very strong Aguav Berry Juice and started to think about the things she had to do. Alright, I have to look for some generators and... Yeah, tonight I have to see if that Master of the Disguise managed to get that piece... Oh, and don't forget to take the Go-Googles.

Anubis took off his shinx disguise. He put back on his Unovan Salandit disguise. He felt really tired. He tried his best to stay awake. He patiently waited for Venen. He Pasted the time by making Various disguises fit for Venen. He said" I need to be ready for mommy." The first costume he finished for her is a Camerupt costume with storage space in both of the humps.

Mark woke up. He went to the calendar, and crossed out another date. He went to some of the warriors. "Alright guys, I guess now will be a better time than ever to stop those people from blocking us out from Undella Town." He held a pen in his right hand, a Clipboard in his left, and Go-Goggles in his Tail. He checked some people off, and gave them Go-Goggles. "Alright, destroy the people who fight, get anyone who doesn't fight back." He ordered. "Now go." He pointed at the exit, and they left.

Venen heard how Marc was giving orders, so she approached him and took one of those Googles. "Good morning. I see that today is going to be a busy day for them too, right? I am going to Black City. If I have heard good, they are heading to Undella Town, right? Blank City is on the way. I suppose I can join them then." She whistled and let some of her pheromones to spread through the air. A pair of Unovan Salandits appeared in front of them. "I guess today I'll have a pair of my fellows with me. It's not the first time I go to Black City, and the locals seems a little bit... Aggressive. "

Kestrel was still confused about everything. "I can't understand why me? Well... I'm not complaining, I like being a Pokemon, with the exception of being trapped inside a cage, but... Am I the only one left? How could I have ended here?" It's been a pair of hours since he left Undella Town, and he started to walk through a forest. Even from the ground, a huge building, more or less intact, rose from the deepest part of the forest. "I guess I have nothing better to do..." So he decided to keep following the path, determined to find the building."

Anubis sat in the cave patiently. He said" I can wait all day if it means I can have a mommy. He ate some oran berries. He said" I wonder if Kestrel is ok. I kinda want to believe them for some reason. I know that crazy pokemon can believe their craziness and not show the signs of lying. I knew they believed what they said, and I don't think they looked crazy. They showed all the signs of being truthful."He had left a note hidden in a bag of oran berries he left Aiden. It read" I believe you. I know you believed what you said. I also know that your face didn't look crazy. Maybe Celibi or Dialga stole you from your time for some reason. I don't know how someone would turn you into a pokemon , but I feel like it is possible. Still tell no one. The only reason I belive you is because I have seen many crazy pokemon, and I have been lying my whole life because I had too when I was abused by my parents and had to escape. I learned how to make disguises, and I have been lying my whole life. On the plus side someone promised to adopt me if I do a favor for them. I will finally be loved."

"Alright, you can go too, Venen. But don't get in the way." Mark said. "Anyways, I never asked you how that whole ordeal with that Pokemon in the dessert, I hope well." He checked off Venen. "These are orders. If anyone seems crazy or mad, bring them here. They can help. People like things that say stuff like they are a dinosaur, they are a Box, or they are a human or something like that. Now you can go off to Undella town, and Black City. Stop the Blockade, and get the Generators if you can."

"Don't worry about him. Tonight we'll see if he deserves to join us or not. I sent him for that gear that we lost in Undella Town. If he got it, we can attack the city with no worries." Venen said, quite serious. "And OK, I'll do it. We'll see you later." Venen waited for the Unovan Salandits to take the goggles and started to advance until she reached the head of the small army. She put on the goggles and started to cross the desert again.

In the meantime, Kestrel reached Black City. Before going to the center of the city, he decided to eat some of the berries Anubis gave him, and he saw the note. "Well at least he believes me; it's a pity that we had to scatter. Once he ate some of them, he decided that he would be safe there without wearing the Rowlet disguise, so he decided to store it away with the berries and went to the city. It truly reminded him to one of the cities of his natal region, but he was not sure if it was the exact one. The town was kinda small, but it was completely full of other Pokemon. He was arriving at the center of the town when a Dewott with an officer cap stopped him: "Excuse me, identify yourself."

Anubis said" I wonder where mommy is. She might be a busy. I should be ready for them to come late tonight." He started to make himself a female alohan vulpix disguise. Once he got done he tried it on. He said in a feminine voice" Hi my name is Khione." He was practicing being this Pokemon to make his disguise believable. He said in a feminine voice" I am named after the Greek goddess of snow. She was a snow princess. I expect to be treated like one too.

"Alright then. The rest of you, continue working on those machines." Mark ordered. He walked into his room where the Time Machine is. He then toke out a Few Pokeballs that were left behind by the Humans. He started making adjustments to them so it will work again. He was also adding a feature so that it doesn't catch the Pokemon holding it.

"I'm Kestrel." Aiden said, feeling a little uncomfortable. The Dewott seemed convinced. "Alright, and what are you doing here? You are dangerously approaching to the Black Tower. We have orders of letting no one approach to it. You know... In case those unpresentable of the Ancient Echoes come around here. We are "The Swords of Justice", and we are not going to allow those thugs to hurt this town even more." The Dewott said. Kestrel asked about the Swords of Justice.

"Oh, it doesn't impress me" The Dewott continued. "We are a relatively new... I can say militia, I suppose. Our mission is to defend the multiple cities around these lands from the Ancient Echoes. That organization has explored different human ruins and attacked several cities before, and they are still doing it, quite frequently, trying to look for human pieces. We normally wouldn't care if they didn't attack the cities, but such aggressiveness... We think that they are trying to take those pieces in order to build a machine of destruction, like the ones humans used to have, and that lead to their extinctions. We are still very few, and we still have a very bad organization. We only have our leader acting as a commander, in Openlucid Town, tough the boss like action too and goes all around Unova fighting against them. Right now, the mayor of this town has stored all the human technology there" He said, pointing to the Black Tower. "Having all the pieces there, we can protect it better."

"Oh... I see... It sounds like a very good... Initiative" Kestrel said, disappointed. He was in Unova, all along, How could he not realize about that before? Aiden supposed that it was because he denied the fact that his natural region was in such a state, but probably like the other regions, or at least, that was what he supposed. "I'm sorry, but you are not allowed to go further". Kestrel turned around and decided to stay some more time in that city.

Venen was crossing the desert with the rest of the army. But then, she realized that she had to cross ahead of the cave where she met Anubis the day before. She made a signal for the army to continue the path that led to Nimabsa City, made a signal to her two Unovan Salandits and decided to turn aside and see if the candidate for the Ancient Echoes was there. She entered the cave, ordering her personal escorts to enter first and see if someone was there.

Anubis heard someone coming, so he took off his mask. He pulled out the gear and said" Mommy are you there. I got the gear like you asked." He saw the Unovan Salandits. He took off the rest of his costume. He quickly put back on the mask. He seemed to not like most pokeemon seeing his true form for some reason. He said in a feminine voice" I mean hello there you two. What are you doing here?"

The Unovan Salandits looked a little bit aggressive, not being very sure if it was an enemy or an ally. They showed intentions to attack until Venen appeared on the scene. "Hey, it's just a friend, so stop looking like if you were going to attack, right?" She approached Anubis. "If I am sincere, I didn't have faith that you would be here so soon, but as I had to go to Black City, I thought that it was worth it coming again." The Unovan Salandits went out of the cave, calmer. "Well, I heard something about a gear. Let me see..."