• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

If he can't use the kabuto what pokémon would he use? a borrowed pokémon? I'm a little confused at the beginning of your comment.
everyone will be given the pokemon at the same time
These are borrowed pokémon correct? That's just my guess. Borrowed pokémon shouldn't be a big deal as its not like he's keeping it for the journey. When you initially said they would need a water type I assumed that meant you wanted them to have a water type in their team.

Name: Ellie Green
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Ellie acts extremely prissy and like one of those 'popular girls' on TV (much nicer though). However, this is just a mask for her brilliant mind and nerdy quirks due to a fear of being bullied. This will be better shown in the RP
Height: 5'6
Defining Feature: Still not sure what this means
Physical Appearance: She has blonde hair with brown roots (due to dyeing her hair blonde) and blue eyes. She's caucasian and tends to be slender.
Clothing: Her outfit isn't very suitable for traveling, however she continues to wear it. It is a grey shirt that has it's sleeves stop at her elbows. She wears a pink skirt with ruffles that stop halfway to her knees. White tights continue her decency by going down to her calves. She then wears grey flats with a pink bow on them. She is also supposed to wear glasses, which she keeps inside of her white massager bag with a pink bow on it. (She might have a massive wardrobe change later).
Starter: Clafairy (Luna)
Pokemon: Clafairy, Caterpie
Other: Instead of having a Pokedex, she has a Pokemon Field Guide.

Hey everyone, I am sorry for my posts being so spread out. It should not be much longer until they are more normal, but since my work has been giving me more hours, due to corporate giving them the go ahead do so, I have been out of my normal routine. I will try to keep my post as consist as I can, so if I am late on them you now know why. I am sorry for the wait, and I will really try and keep up with all of the RPs that I am in.

Hey everyone, I am sorry for my posts being so spread out. It should not be much longer until they are more normal, but since my work has been giving me more hours, due to corporate giving them the go ahead do so, I have been out of my normal routine. I will try to keep my post as consist as I can, so if I am late on them you now know why. I am sorry for the wait, and I will really try and keep up with all of the RPs that I am in.
leave it to them higher ups to make their employees lives difficult. Good luck with your work. You just keep taking you time. Work shifts changing and overtime can both be a nuisance. Hope everything gets better.

How significant of a role will Pewter City play? Will anything of interest occur in Pewter City? Besides gym battles.