• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

This is incase of him coming into contact with one, as he is always out with Natasha anyways. He is always out of his pokeball, and tends to collect things at times to bring to Natasha.

Now the only way it can evolve is by freak accident. Hypothetically Tiger slip ,and in the process it's collar gets snared on something causing it to tear ,and as it fell it landed on a fire stone. Akira's next encounter with it would be super unexpected... Akira wondered where his little doggy could have gone, "Tiger?? come back boy!" Akira said. Within moments his eyes widened when he saw an excited arcanine run straight forward ,and as it did it leaped out tackling him with joy knocking him to the ground. The arcanine proceeded to lick him.

Luckily this is just an extremely unlikely hypothetical...

At least you don't have a cat pokemon, or else you'd be getting dead (or fainted) rattata and pidgey as gifts.
And they'd expect you to keep them.

Well if its a dog, Instead you would get a dead cat as a gift. Or more than likely your dog pokémon would come back with a blood covered mouth(that ain't your dog's blood)

I am not sure at the moment. I do know that there will be night times, but I do not know how to write them in for everyone at this time. I do know that I maybe want Akira to stay the night in Viridian forest, as I have an encounter planned for it.

Friedrich would completely lose his shhh if a spinarak laid on his face upon waking up.

That's fine by me! (But Amy is going to be soooo not happy, though. Lost, having to sleep in a creepy forest, and only two guys she hardly knows as companions? Plus the fact that she doesn't have any camping gear XD)
What could possibly be creepy about her willingly going in the woods with two men; a guy she doesn't know ,and another whom she hardly knows. It's not like anything bad could happen...

@ThAtGuY101 are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting? Bad!
I haven't the foggiest clue what you mean? nah. I ain't suggestin nothin. I usually like to leave my jokes open for interpretation. Whatever assumption you had are your thoughts. Though IMO you should probably keep those thoughts in mind. Might make for fun fourth wall breaking joke.

Yeah how dare you blame the happy cinimian roll that is Akira.
It's a cold cruel world out there. There was never animosity towards Akira I assure you. The poor boy was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

If it makes you feel better Friedrich's nervous personality would make him seem too suspicious ,and he'd probably be treated as an accomplice

Also Natasha is the one who has Tiger. Akira would be overjoyed with the large canine.

So basically Akira would be cheering to the sight ,and Natasha would be freaking out. Possibly thinking Akira might have played a part in it. What with his excited reaction and all...

I was talking about the last one...

It's fine. It's just the woods. A quiet secluded place with trees as far as the eye can see. A lot of people would consider this "tranquil" or "peaceful".

Luckily the worst thing you'd see in Viridian Forest is a cranky beedrill. No pack of wolves howling at the moon as they prepare to feast on their next meal. No territorial ravenous bear leaving behind scratched torn trees behind(the way bears mark their territory) or looking for its next meal ,and no ghost(s) to call the forest their home causing mayhem ,and mischief in their wake.

Either way its unlikely they run into a beedrill anyways. Though would make for a funny encounter.
tumblr_n00hg9eCLu1tot49lo1_500.gif

@RenzFlintrock, Makickarp is made up of bones and cartalige anyway. They would not make the for best of meals. It was a major point in the anime when James bought one for $500, and then was presented with a gold painted pokeball, and a useless pokemon in his eyes.
I assumed James called it useless out of anger because it wasn't special like he hoped.

Would it be okay if Friedrich had a can of chili for camping? Possibly a couple cans?

Even if your opposed to the idea of eating pokémon I could imagine pokémarts probably sell food with and without pokémon meat. Thoughts?