• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

@EmoKitty21; No rush or anything ,but I was curious. Would there be any problems if Friedrich(and presumably Akira ,and Amethyst) went to town In the next post. I could make that post if you wanted. I made the point to bring this up because I don't know in whether or not you have anything else you want your character to do in Viridian Forest before proceeding to Pewter City. I should also ask @RenzFlintrock as well. What are your thoughts guys? Again, no rush. Just wanted to avoid stepping on toes when I make my next post.

Name: Jake Fisher
Sexuality: Straight
Personality: Introverted yet joking, optimistic, can be awkward, can be intelligent.
Height: About average, maybe less then average.
Defining Feature: In this situation, it could be his Galarian accent. But otherwise, maybe his stutter.
Physical Appearance: Dark brown hair that's nearly black, chocolate brown eyes. Relatively skinny.
Clothing: Wears a black t shirt with a green eevee on it, a white hoodie that's usually unzipped, monotone plaid trouser pants, black socks, black chukka boots, a plaid Galarian style travel bag that's cream/monotone in color, and sport cap with a white pokeball logo on it. Can show picures if needed.
Starter: A male Scorbunny named Sonny.
Pokemon:
Sonny - Jake's starter. He will eventually evolve into a Raboot and stay at that stage. He will also catch other pokemon that I have to decide upon.
Other: Jake, Sonny and Jake's parents moved to Kanto indefinitely, due to his parents' work. His mom for a Pokemon Center, and his dad for the Wild Area. They left soon after he received Sonny, so he didn't have a chance to catch any pokemon from his home region.

Unless i'm mistaken, that's all I can remember.

Oh, they moved into Veridian. Or Pewter. Whichever your guys' characters are heading to next, really. I don't mind.

From what I saw, that's where we are storywise? Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. If I am, i'll change the town

Name: Hiko Florey
Sexuality: gay
Personality: he is a big introvert. He is usually calm and nice, but if he trust you, he will be there for you. He can be really random and is a Little Airhead who is easy distractible. His favourite Hobbys are reading books and cooking for him and his Pokémons. And he loves to take naps~ (and he is a total gay mess)
Height: 5.2
Defining Feature: his big dark circels under the eyes
Physical Appearance: he has curly black hair and Purple/blue eyes. he is relatively skinny
Clothing:he wears a black Hoodie and black Shorts. Around his waist he wears a red/black Shawl with a checked pattern and he wears black/white Sneakers. His dark Purple bag is always with him.
Starter: a pumpkaboo named Citro
Pokemon:his pumpkaboo which he met 5 years ago.
Other: he comes from the kalos Region and he grow up in the big City of Lumiose City. He recently came to kanto to start his big pokemon journey.

hope this is ok ^^

Last edited:
Name: Angel Tovar
Personality: He is calm and quiet, he is mostly freindly to people that he gets to know better or pokemon, he is full of energy, dosnt like having pokemon battles unless its very important, he is not intrested in a lot of things.
Height: 5.2
Defining Feature: His eyes are red and puiples are black
Physical Appearance: he has black long hair that covers his eyes, he very tall.
Clothing:he wears a blue Hoodie and black Shorts. Around his neck is a red long scarf, he has a Red bag and wears black shoes.
Starter: Pikachu
His other pokemon: Charmander.
Other: he comes from Sinnoh were he first began his adventure, he has more experinced pokemon but decided to catch other pokemon in this region with his pikachu (pikachu got Lvl or age decreased) and started there adventures here. well this is my boi ill change anything if you need me to.

@Jolteon BOI, not to say the character is bad, but the way your bio is it seems that you have a bit of growing to do as a writer. I am not one to normally say something, but you have a lot of grammar mistakes that are hard to over look. Also I looked into some of your past posts on other RPs, and I do not see much improvement towards the understanding of how the site works. I am going to have to say that I can not accept your character at the present time. When you grow a bit more in your writing skill and show that you understand the rules of the site then we can revist you joining at a later time. If you wish to you can read the RP to learn more on how Charms works, as I know it can be a bit much for someone who had not does this sort of thing before. Please do not take it personal at all, as I only want what is best for the RP, and for you as well.

Name: Ellie Green
Personality: Ellie acts extremely prissy and like one of those 'popular girls' on TV (much nicer though). However, this is just a mask for her brilliant mind and nerdy quirks due to a fear of being bullied. This will be better shown in the RP
Height: 5'6
Defining Feature: Still not sure what this means
Physical Appearance: She has blonde hair with brown roots (due to dyeing her hair blonde) and blue eyes. She's caucasian and tends to be slender.
Clothing: Her outfit isn't very suitable for traveling, however she continues to wear it. It is a grey shirt that has it's sleeves stop at her elbows. She wears a pink skirt with ruffles that stop halfway to her knees. White tights continue her decency by going down to her calves. She then wears grey flats with a pink bow on them. She is also supposed to wear glasses, which she keeps inside of her white massager bag with a pink bow on it. (She might have a massive wardrobe change later).
Starter: Clafairy (Luna)
Pokemon: Clafairy, Caterpie
Other: Instead of having a Pokedex, she has a Pokemon Field Guide.

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Name: Aqila Goldoa
Sexuality: Gynesexual
Personality: Omnivert
Height: 4'8
Defining Feature: Probably her Black Afro Hair, She decides not to hide it.
Physical Appearance: Being 4'8, Aqila herself has quite the chubby side to her, with Afro Hair, though there are a few times where It'll be less Afro. She also has Turquoise Eyes.
Clothing: With her favorite color, Lavender, and some decent painting skills, Aqila holds an edited Lavender Hoodie, with the words Witches Rule on the back. She also wears some baggy black shorts, as she does not like pants in general, and skirts aren't her style. She'll occasionally wear Purple Sunglasses, and she has Sandles for her feet.
Occupation: Trainer ( Plans on Researching after her travels. )
Starter: Galar Ponyta! ( No Nickname, hee hee )
Pokemon: Galar Ponyta, Horsea.
Other: She comes from Galar. >:DDD