• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

Can I just say that I am loving how our small group is turning out. @RenzFlintrock & @ThAtGuY101, we have the hyper Akira, the insercure Fritz, and the very competitive Amethyst. It is going to be very interesting how the group grows going forward.
There are some potentially interesting interactions. So far Fritz has been pretty good at concealing his true nature. Maybe when they go to Viridian Forest Friedrich might insist on avoiding the forest and go down route 2 instead. Toute 2 does connect to Viridian City and Pewter City. Upon going into the woods a bug might land on him causing him to momentarily lose his cool then immediately after act like nothing happened.

Well... competitive might not be the right term. She doesn’t actually enjoy performing very much. She was brought up to do it, and her mother controls her to do it. It isn’t like she does anything else like Gym battles, but she doesn’t really perform because she likes it. She does it to make her mom happy.
Technically you could say she is competitive ,but not for love of winning Instead for her mother's approval.

I have a question. Will nighttime effect the RP? At what point would you guys assume nightfall were to occur in the RP? Will the characters need sleeping arrangements? Like tents? or Motel/Hotel if they have tons of money to burn?

Okay, so now everyone is copying my 'food to friendship' thing.

...does that mean I can sue?

(I'm just kidding.)
No because I paid for copyright useage.

Actually, you cannot copyright that since it's so common. It would be illegal in the US anyway...
Oh no! I don't mind you doing it, I'm just joking. sorry if I made you feel bad.
@ThePlayfulFox
My comment was also a joke.

So much for that licensing and trademark agreement I agreed upon...

In regards to nighttime, I like the system where you can stay at a Pokémon Center free for one night. Beyond that it’s pay to stay, unless you have an injured Pokémon there that needs time to recover.

You can also do tents or standard hotels, or even just sleep in the road for all I care XD

Friedrich doesn't got enough money to supply him hotel stays throughout the journey so he will likely use tent. Though the pokécenter does seem like a neat option. and since most people won't stay in one town longer than a day that seems like a viable option.

Hey everyone I have a twist I want to throw out to the characters who will be participating in contest in the contests of this RP. Be thinking of a water type that you would like to use for the contest that is coming up. Your characters will be given a pokemon to perform with. If you would like I could also randomize this pokemon for you. It does not have to be a native of Kanto either. Also if a bond is formed between said pokemon, then you are more then welcome to keep this pokemon on the team.

Sadly this is supposed to be like the contest is giving these pokemon to the contestants so he could not receive it any other way but from the people who will be running the place. This is to make it fair since everyone will be given the pokemon at the same time, so the people with more experience do not have the advantage in the contest. If you would like kabuto, then I do not mind if it is given from a friend, but it would not be able to be the pokemon that he could use in said contest. I get that it is not ideal for Fritz as he is a fire type trainer, but think of it this way, he will have to overcome the use of the type that is his exact opposite. Think of it as something that he has to overcome to become a better coordinator. Honestly, that is why I am doing this, so it something that can not be prepared for beforehand.