• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

@EmoKitty21 I think we’re ready for you to post. Idk for sure, but I think so.

@BartenderReaper Good job with that post! I really enjoyed the way you did it, and I definitely wouldn’t have thought of Dewpider... but it makes sense. It’s offensively good against Ground, but resists at the same time because of Bug. It’s attacks do 4x damage to most Pokémon in the Pewter Gym, but it’s a double edged sword because Bug is weak to Rock. I congratulate you.

I don't think they did in the anime. Though to be fair they would have to do it in order. Considering Brock doesn't have a clone family members. like nurse joy or officer jenny. He does have a giant family ,but they don't look exactly like him down to the t.
300px-Brock_and_siblings.png

Im assuming that was a one time thing then right? once you've signed up you can just challenge the gym leaders when they have spare time correct?

If we want to implement this into the game, the people who already gotten badges can simply edit a previous post and have them register ,and the ones who haven't can simply do so in their next post. provided we choose to do this.