• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
Sorry for double posts. So, @Gamingfan what I do in my posts that involve interacting with another character that isn’t mine is make actions open ended or make minor assumptions. In one of my posts I had Neo offer Ben a soda. Then right after I had Neo sit down and take a sip of his soda. This was an open ended interaction with a small bit of an assumption. I assumed Ben would take the soda, since an average person would need two hands to open. This also allowed for the possibility for Ben to decline the soda and there wouldn’t be any conflicting actions or need to edit the post.

I find that if I’m able to make open ended actions and make minor assumptions, I can write a bit more in my posts.

Last edited:

NDB

Previously BartenderReaper
On the note of food in the Pokemon world, I've done some looking online. There are some parts of Pokemon that are often eaten, such as Slowpoke tails. There are others:

Crabrawler (Moon): It punches so much, its pincers often come off from overuse, but they grow back quickly. What little meat they contain is rich and delicious.

Clauncher (Ultra Sun): Its claws occasionally fall off, and it keeps a low profile until they grow back. The meat of its claws is so delicious!

So, it is possible for people to eat parts of Pokemon in the world.

I have been a bit away from the RP a bit and don't have the time to check. Who is at Pewter City? By the talk here about a PokeCenter and a picture of Route 2, I'm assuming some people are in Route 2 and have arrived in Pewter City. Is David, Alex, and Cooper in Pewter City? How many days has it been since they started their adventure? If it is anywhere between two-three days, they may see my character training his Pokemon near the corner of the city and around the perimeter.