• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

I think that there will be vending machines. It will take the character's trainer card as payment. Though you have to get both human food and pokefood at the same time if you go this route. This is a way for people of little money to get food if they need it.
In the pokémon movie Pokémon destiny deoxys there was a really cool these really cool vending machine robots that flew around. I'd post a picture of one ,but then i'd get in trouble. I doubt the vending machines will be floating robots like the movie ,but I'm assuming they are probably still kinda fancy none the less. Though that's not the question I was necessarily curious about. Will these machines be in all towns? will there be any vending machines on routes as well like I can imagine one might be on the bicycle road. In the anime Ash and friends did stop on the bicycle road and got lemonade from a vending machine.

Oh, I can see that working. But what about signing up for the gym challenge?
I assume if characters want they could probably get away with simply stating that they already signed up before the RP officially started. Most people in the RP already had pokémon prior to the start of the RP so it wouldn't be impossible they signed up before visiting Professor Grace. Though I'd imagine they can also sign up in Viridian City or Pewter City if they wanted. Suppose its all up to emokitty really.

Actually, after reviewing my posts, my character is at the end of day 3, since it is night time at the end of my last post. I'll just wait until someone gets to day 3 and then I'll post again. Please, if anybody has made their way to day 3, please tell me who and where they are. I'll have Poito catch up to them.

(It may sound like I'm pestering at this point, but I wrote myself in a corner and I don't want to proceed without human interaction. XD)

Yeah, I know what you mean. But it’s intirely your fault for going that far ahead XD your posts were really good, but they caused problems for you.
Sorry medic but Poito is stuck in limbo or the twilight zone or something ,but eventually everyone will reach day 3. Hopefully Poito will still have some of his sanity still intact when that time comes.
The problem with being faster than light is that you can only live in darkness

I know. XD I did that so I had time to do other things and I wouldn't bog down the RP. Apparently, I have bogged myself down. XD

@Alex jr right here. For future references you can look through your notifications and see the discussion thread; its the one without (RP) in parenthesis.

If you don't see it there go to pokémon roleplay discussion and look for this discussion page.

also @Aleph: Null, I know you were just trying to help him ,but for future references as well you can tag him here in the discussion as well.

It's probably for the best that you guys delete those comments in the RP. Why? Well if you guys don't a moderator likely will.

I have no Godly idea how to write this character holy Jesus. So I found out I'm not good at making super 'chilled' characters. Good to know.
Usually when I think of "chilled" characters two types of characters jump to mind;

First, Ice cold cool. They like Ice type pokémon ,and are pretty... Chiiill... *cricket sounds*... Sorry.

Second, laid back and carefree. he's/she's chill. cool, laidback ,and just overall relaxed like no big deal. It's fine. No harm no fowl. All's well that ends well. If it ain't broke don't fix it. No stress. happy life. know what Im saiyan? Your just a happy go lucky person. Everything is fine! Your just happy to see how things unfold ,and when things go wrong that's fine because you just get back up because you know something good is just right around the corner.

alternatively you could always be the second person except... less carefree. Your calm. your chill ,but it's not just because your a cool down to earth person ,but instead because your smart ,and you've made plenty preparations beforehand so there isn't anything worry about. No worries. you already thought this through ,and you know exactly what's gonna happen next. All is well ,and if something unplanned happened that's cool too because your plan is flexible and you were already expected the unexpected.

Good luck working out your character personality...