• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon world Journey

I kinda like that too. A person living in Fuchsia City doesn't have to travel all the way to Pewter City just for their first gym battle ,but then again if you remember back in Kanto. Gary challenged Giovanni early on and got mopped the floor with(I think... I could be wrong). So if you went off that it would be unlikely they go easy on people due to lack of badges. Though for RP sake its a neat possibility.

@RenzFlintrock, Yes I am ok with that. I think it might be good idea for other regions with NPCs, so it would help out a lot.

@ThAtGuY101, That is why you have the portable PC. It is for you to keep all of your pokemon together, and not have to wait for a PC to take out the pokemon that you want to. I had thought that part through, as I like the idea of pokemon with their trainer, but then trainer gets new friends to be with.

And the person who becomes the champion gets the duties of a champion. Which means they might not be able to show up as much as a traveler... unless champions work a lot differently to what I they do. I see them kinda like this: if gym leaders are the mayors, then the champion would be similar to the president. They have a lot of power and are responsible for quite a lot of things. I could be wrong though. It could just be a title of strongest trainer in the region, and your only duties are presiding at League Tournaments as a commentator and then accepting challenges.

Well I have one character who is a champion. He is the current Champion of Galar at the moment. He started out as just a character who was companion, then his story evolved into something different in the RP that he is involved in. Medic you will know this character. If we make it to Galar, I plan to bring this character back to play the sameish role he had done in that RP.
I have a feeling your not talking about Leon... your not talking about Leon are you? It's cool if you are cause... its Leon... it's cool if he isn't cause OCs are super cool too.

Lol, yeah, I know. I was more making a joke about how my character is. Everyone is predicting the future and yet I'm just living in the moment with my guy haha

I'm right there with you... Friedrich is just hoping to gain valuable resaerch ,have fun coordinating ,and maybe a gym battle or two. Nyoko is just going around taking pictures... that's it. maybe one gym battle. Maybe one contest. maybe not even that. She might just take pictures and post stories and photos and stuff in her blog, "The Too Cool Blog"

He could always pick up temp work as a waiter for a restraunt or something every now and then. It would be a fun addition to the story to see these type of things being brought into the RP. He could also do errands as well, he could go to the pokecenter and look on the notice board if anyone needs help with something. This RP is very much a free reign on how posts will go. I will guide the story forward, but you guys have the freedom to add to it as well.