• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Wars

Ask to join here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-wars.20277/#post-694849

Brand climbed to the top of the mountain, surveying his army. He knew the other Factions had more soldiers, but it didn't matter, because his were the fiercest, strongest, and most loyal.
"Fire Faction," he called. His voice was hoarse after years of screaming in pain after humans abused him. He wasn't shouting- he didn't have to. The army clung to his every word in silence.
"Tomorrow, we march on Lake Equity," he declared. "We will smite the pathetic Water Faction forces that make their miserable existence there."
A huge roar of approval came from the crowd.
"The Water Faction think humans and Pokémon can coexist peacefully," he scoffed. "Well, I say there cannot be peace when humans still rule us."
Another cheer.
"Remember this: we are superior. To the other Factions, and most importantly, to humans. Let us never burn out!" he screamed, passion for the cause taking over him.
"Let us never burn out!" echoed the army.
He smiled, exposing his many missing teeth. Soon enough there would be nothing standing in their path.

------

Motley watched from behind the rocks. His heart sank. The Fire Faction was moving faster than he'd thought. They didn't have much time to prepare before the attack.
He hopped to it, going as fast he could to return to the Water Commander as a bearer of bad news.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Lightning and aura walked as they saw motley running near them.
"Something wrong?" Lightning said worried to motley as he passed by, but he couldn't say anything before motley was already gone.
"Thats weird" aura said suspectly and continued, "why wont we follow him? Something must happened if he in a rush".
"Youre right" light said to aura and they both nodded.
They started to run toward motley direction, confused from what going on.

Motley barely noticed Lightning and Aura on his way back to the camp. He was running so fast that he didn't have time to stop and explain the situation. Grimly he realised they would find out soon enough. The Water Commander would have to convene a meeting with the Leaders and figure out what they were all going to do. Their faction prided themselves on being calm and reasonable, but the Greninja suspected that might all go out of the window when they heard the unsettlingly news.
He reached the Commander's quarters and with some trepidation, knocked the door.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning and aura ran until the reached the Commander's quarters, they looked at each other with a worry look.
"Maybe he going to the Commander, thats mean something really big happened" lightning said nervously to aura.
"I think i see him over there" aura said and pointed at motley, with her ribbons.
"Huh?" Lightning responded and looked at motley, who seem to knocking the door of
the Commander's quarters.
"Lets go" lightning said nervously to aura, they nodded again and went off toward motley.
"What happened?" Lightning said upon reaching motley, he looked curious and worried in the same time.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary was walking around, she felt that something was wrong. She noticed Lightning and Aura at the Commander’s quarters. “Hey guys, whats going on?” Her voice was quiet and soft, Mary worried that something terrible might happen. Her long tail brushed the ground lightly as she made her way to the two Pokemon.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Aura noticed mary and start walking toward her, leaving lightning for a moment.
"We dont know either" she respond to mary, then look at light and Motley.
"something happened, thats for sure" she said quietly.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary nodded, looking at Lighting and Motley as well. “I really hope it isn’t any kind of bad news.” Her face slowly changed to a worried one, Mary hoped that nothing was going to attack them.

—————————————-

Clara smiled, she liked the idea of taking out the entire Water Faction. “They were a nuisance to us anyway.” She smiled and her wings flapped in the air, Clara couldn’t wait to take out all of the Water Faction.

Motley blinked back at the other Pokémon.
"Uh..." he began, hesitant in front of their nervous, expectant expressions.
At that moment, the Ghost Leader went through the door Motley was knocking on, scaring him, and gave him a disparaging look.
"Is there something the matter?" Sorrow asked coolly. "The Water Commander is busy."
"It's important, ma'am, please," Motley said, respectfully keeping his head down.
"Then tell me what it is," she replied haughtily.
Motley glanced around. The other Pokémon only looked confused.
"I..."
He relented. "The Fire Faction is planning the attack for tomorrow."
The Mismagius' eyes widened. "Tomorrow?!"
"Yes. I heard it from Brand himself."
She snorted. "So the old dog's still into his theatrics... I'll let the Commander know at once."
She began to phase back through the wall, then stopped for a moment.
"Thank you, Motley," she said uncomfortably, as though it had been difficult to say.
Motley smirked, but quickly his face fell back to serious when he turned back to see the others trying to comprehend the news.

Magic Sparkle

"so they gonna attack us tomorrow, right?" lightning said, "thats not leaving a lot of time,we need to do something too".
"lightning right!" Aura said and turned to motley, "the fire faction will regret that they messing with our faction!" she said, full of anger.
"We cant just wait for the commander, if they attack earlier the faction is done" lightning said nervously with anger, "we need a plan to defend".

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Poli the Poliwrath had been sneaking around his Water Faction practicing is sneaking skills for when he starts being an assassin for his team finding out plans that the Fire and Grass factions were gonna try to use against them.

Thorn lay on the extended arm of an old mossy elm. As still and unassuming as the bark beneath her fur, she watched as the Fire Commander made his rousing call to battle. The Leafeon's ear twitched, the only indication that she'd heard and even that would surely be lost among the rustling of the leaves. Concentrate... she reprimanded herself. Find your target. Trying to push the distressing news about her former faction from her mind, she re-centered her efforts on scanning the gathered crowd of the army below for her mark.

—————————————

A tattered pile of parchment were thrown flat onto the desk, Shadow's teeth marks still darkening the edge as they settled before his brother. Soul looked over the reports with his typical scowl, though the lack of a derisive comment made it clear the work was satisfactory. "Mmh," was the only affirmation the Espeon gave as he took up the documents in his own maw and turned tail toward the commander's quarters.

Lingering in the psychic leader's doorway for a few moments more, Shadow the eevee tried in vain to not let his disappointment show. Once again Soul had taken no more interest in his younger brother than he did with any of his soldiers...

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“They are going to attack!?” Mary’s eyes were open wide. What were they going to do? She looked towards Lightning, “Your right, we need a battle plan.” Mary tried to remain calm, though she was still afraid of what might happen if they lost.

Magic Sparkle

"calm down you two" lightning said to aura that almost lose control on herself and mary that seem to be in panic.
"As a tactician i can plan what we can do to protect and even attack if need" lightning said in a little proud voice, "i will start planning".
Aura sat and start thinking after she clam down, "what the fire faction want from us anyway?" She said in a depressing voice to mary, "the fire faction are always about fighting" she continued in a disappointing voice.
Lightning continued thinking in tbe meanwhile, "im happy that the fire faction attacking and not the grass faction, i dont want to attack the grass faction" he said to himself and continued thinking.

Blue_Flash4

Poli snuck around a bit. He noticed an Emolga and Sylveon talking he started watching them from the shadows. He heard them talking about possibly attacking the Fire Faction yet not the Grass one. He from the shadows said to them “We gotta attack both of them, they’ll probably both attack us.”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary looked at Poli with a confused face, “But why? The Grass Faction isn’t attacking us, the Fire Faction is. So why should we attack both of them? We shouldn’t take on both of the other Factions, the chances of winning against both of them at the same time would probably be low.” Her tail rose up from the ground, and the bulb on her tail flashed dimly.

——————————————-

Nia was relaxing in a patch of grass, enjoying the sunlight. She looked up at the sky, it seemed like a peaceful day to her. Soon she got bored, and went on a search for any news on the other opposing Factions. After awhile, Nia ended up near the Water Faction, and listened to a small group of Water Faction members talking. She heard the news of the Fire Faction planning an attack on the Water Faction, and Nia instantly ran before anyone saw her. Why would the Fire Faction attack the Water Faction? The thought stayed in her mind for awhile.

Blue_Flash4

Poli responded with “We need to take them both out so we can win and get this darn thing over with! Now, good day to you.” He then sneaked off. He noticed someone running away from their base he jumped in front of that Pokémon and said “Who are you?”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She was almost back to the grassy area before a Pokemon jumped in front of her. “Hey!” Nia growled. She looked at them, and realized that they were a member of the Water Faction. “Uh, I’m... no one!” Nia looked past him, wanting to get back to her relaxing spot so she could think.

Blue_Flash4

“Who are you?” He asked “What were you doing by my base? If you don’t answer in the next ten seconds I won’t think twice before killing you!” He was starting to get annoyed with this Pokémon. He then looked at the Scolipede awaiting a answer.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Uhhhhhhhhhhh, I was doing nothing.... um, bye!” Nia ran away again, her very fast speed getting her away from the Pokemon quickly. Gotta run, gotta run fast... Though soon, she got tired and stopped for a brief minute to take a break. Nia was panting, and she looked behind her, waiting to see if the Pokemon had followed her.

Blue_Flash4

Poli noticed The Scolipede running off. He quickly used ice beam to freeze its legs. “Not so fast!” He muttered. He then looked over to it. “Hmmm what to do? What to do? Eh screw it!” He picked up the Scolipede and put in his base he then froze the whole Scolipede.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia looked down at her legs as they were frozen. “H-H-Hey! Let me go!” She growled at him. She tried to move, then her eyes opened wide when Nia realized that the ice was spreading all on her body. “N-N-No, someone help! No!” Nia was then frozen completely.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning continued thinking and didnt hear what poli and mary said until suddenly he hears a freezing sound and his thoughts cut off.
"Huh?" Lightning said as his ears twitched, "im going for a little walk" he said to sylveon and mary.
"Is there anything wrong?" Aura said to lightning in a curious voice, lightning turned to aura and said that hes fine.
Lightning went to where the freezing sound came from, only to find out a scolpede being frozen by a poliwarth.
"That scolpede is from the grass faction, i should help her out" Lightning said to himself and start walking toward the frozen pokemon.
"What fo you thonk youre doing!" Lightning said to poli, "she is not our enemy!".
Lightning start to change his tail info hard metal as he continued walking toward poli and nia.

"Maybe we can attack them before they attack us" aura said to mary in the meanwhile, "dont worry about getting hurt, i can heal you with my wish" aura continued and gave a little wink.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary nodded to Aura, “Yeah, but I just don’t really want to fight against the Fire Faction, you know they have some Ground types in there, right?”

———————————————

She reamained motionless, since she couldn’t move in the first place. Nia could still hear, but all the voices can out muffled to her. Her eyes stung, the ice had frozen them in place. Her whole body was cold, and Nia was depersate to move again.

Blue_Flash4

Poli saw a Emolga charging at him. He used double slap to knock away the Emolga. It then froze the Emolga’s arms, legs, tail and wings to the ground. “Sorry, but you kinda pushed it.” Poli said. It then continued taking the Scolipede back to the base.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia waited, then felt herself being lifted up. Probably that Pokemon bringing me... somewhere... All she could do is wait, wait to be free, and wait for the upcoming battle between the Fire Faction and the Water Faction. Her eyes stung once more, and she couldn’t blink. Nia tried to move once more, but failed again.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning's parts got frozen to the ground.
"the iron tail is not for you, i wont attack another one in my faction" lightning said with rage and smashed the ice on his tail with iron tail, then smashed the other ice in his body.
Lightning jumped and run fast to the frozen scolpede, "the iron tail is for this pokemon!" Lightning said.
He jumped toward the ice and smashed it with iron tail, letting the scolpede free.
"The grass faction is not our enemy!" He shouted at poli.

"Dont worry about that, we ca-" aura said to mary in the meanwhile until she suddenly heard a crushing sound.
"What was that?!" She said in a little shock and turned to where the sound came from.
"Isnt that the path light went?" Aura said confused as she looking at the path, "whats going on there?" She said to herself.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia lie in wait, then felt something. The ice on her body cracked open, and she saw the light once again. Nia took huge deep breaths, blinking her eyes repeatedly to get the pain go away from her eyes. She looked at Lighting, “Why? Why did you set me free?”

———————————

Mary heard a loud crack as well. “Well, let’s go find out.” She started to run the way she heard the sound, and then she stopped to wait for Aura.

Blue_Flash4

“Ugh” Poli muttered “If we’re gonna win this frickin’ war we need to battle both sides you idiot!” He then looked to Scolipede and started freezing it again. He then still shooting ice at Scolipede turned its head to Lightning and said “If you try to set free members of the Grass Faction I’ll make you a enemy. I’m one of the most trusted members of the Water Faction!”

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She quickly dodged it, and growled. Nia looked towards the Poliwrath. “I’m not afraid of a tiny Poliwrath like you.” Nia charged towards him, her antennas ready to poison whatever it makes contact with.

Magic Sparkle

"thats not true!" Lightning shouted at poli, "not everyone is an enemy and not everyone came to fight" he continued shouting.
"As a tactician im trusted as well, without my tactics we were losing a lot of attacks" lightning said with anger and start changing his tail to hard metal again.
"now, dont think about attacking her again" lightning said and start nuzzling himself with electricity, "i have a lot of tactics that i know as well" he continued with anger.

Aura ran after mary, "i wonder how the greninja doing" she said to herself as she ran, "i hope he with the Commander now" she said to herself and start to run faster, almost smashing info mary.
She tried to stop but without success, she missed mary and continue to run until she got smashed info a nearby tree.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“We are trying to make peace, and you sir aren’t helping!” Nia growled as she ran faster, her antennas becoming sharper than thorns. She aimed for Poli’s head.

—————————

“Aura! St- Oh, that must have hurt...” Mary called out before Aura crashed into a tree. She ran up to her, “Are you okay?”

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Lightning saw nia running away and smiled, he then stand in front of poli and blocked his way.
"Tactics are the key for victory, if aura was here we was able to show you a tactic together that will faint you in one hit" light said in anger, "the Commander will never make me an enemy, and dont think to continue hunting that scolpede, im faster then you".

Meanwhile after aura hit the tree she stand up in dizziness, she saw mary questioning if she okay.
"Im fine, its happen all the time" aura said cheerfully with a dizzy voice, she shaked her head and said "dont worry, look at that".
Aura closed her eyes and sighed, her ribbons start glowing blue and after a moment she completely recovered from the hit before.
"Not for nothing im a healer" she said and gave a wink, "i can heal others too with that" she said cheerfully.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary sighed in relief when Aura healed herself. “So, want to find out what that noise was?” She was very curious, what if it was a member of the Fire Faction, or even maybe the Grass Faction? The bulb on her tail grew brightly, and she looked ahead of them.

Blue_Flash4

Poli jumped out of the way of the Scolipede and quickly became out of sight. “You forgot one thing,” he said “I’m a assassin! I can kill anything quicker then a heartbeat!” He then froze Lighting and Nia and got back to the Water Faction base.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She realized that Poli had moved out the way in time, and she came to an abrupt stop. “Like I said, I’m not scared of a tiny Poliwra-“ Then it happened again, her entire body froze. Great... That was all Nia could think of right now.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning block the attack with his iron tail but he saw another ice beam going toward where scolpede went.
He fast start running toward scolpede if she got frozen, getting ready with iron tail.

"Alright, lets go" aura said to mary and start walking.
After a moment she saw lightning running, "lets go fast after light, he'll know what happened" She said quickly and start running after lightning.
"Light!, Wait up!" She shouted as she chased light, hoping that Mary following her.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She was walking with Aura when Aura started to run after Lightning. Mary ran after the two. “Lightning!” She called out, hoping he would hear. She ran as fast as she could, and Mary soon caught up with them. Mary then saw Poli, and a frozen Scolipede. “Huh? What happened here?” She asked Poli.

((OOC) It's hard to keep the plot going without all the commanders, so I hope it's okay with everyone if I roleplay as all three Commanders, bearing in mind no one else has offered to yet. I'll add their character bios on the discussion thread.)

(BIC)
Motley was startled by the Water Commander leaving Monsoon Hall, followed by all the Water Faction Leaders.
"Convene the army!"
Commander Kingsly swam into the harbour and climbed on top of Monsoon Rock, so everyone could see him.
"There's grave news," he said. "The Fire Faction are to attack tomorrow."
A deathly hush swept over the crowd.
"But we'll be here to defend ourselves," he added. He raised his hands in the air. "Tacticians, start planning our defense. Stock up on berries, food, barricade the harbour. Everyone has a job to do. So long as the sea moves in tides!" he shouted.
"So long as the sea moves in tides!"

Motley stepped away from the crowd, trying to figure out his next move. It all felt suddenly very real; he was lost in a sea of Pokémon.
"Get to it, Motley!" Sorrow told him as she floated past.
Right. Get to it.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Aura continued to run until she reached lightning, she saw him trying to break a frozen scolpede.
"Probably he trying to help one of the grass faction like always" she murmured to herself and walked toward lightning.
She noticed that mary reached her and smiled.

"Why. That. Ice. Wont. Break" he said each time he smashed the iron tail on the ice, "i wonder if the ice beam poli shoot weaken my tail" he said to himself, forgetting that he was supposed to plan his defense.
Lightning didnt notice that aura and Mary were behind him, he was too focused on rescuing that scolpede again.
Lightning stoped smashing for a moment and start nuzzling himself hard, until his whole body was full of electricity.
Lightning used iron tail again but this time the tail was full of electricity and shoot sparks when he smashed the ice, he continued smashing the ice without giving up.

Aura sat down and watched light peacefully, "light surly never give up, i wont destroy his time and help him" she said to herself quietly and continued watching lightning.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary stopped to watch Lightning try to break the ice off a Scolipede. “Why? That is an opposing Faction, what if they were spying and they were going to tell the rest of their Faction to attack us?” Mary just stood, she didn’t know what to do. Should she stop Lighting? Or should she help him?