• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Wars

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Clara shook off some frost off her wings, and released the huge hyper beam on one of the catapults. She raced into battle, using Draco Meter to crush more catapults.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mary charged into battle, and let lose the Discharge. The electricity hit three different Pokemon, and only two of them fainted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia lifted her head up. “Huh? What’s wrong Mars?” She did her something as well, but she didn’t really notice it until now.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Lightning kept protecting the best he could, "where are you aura?" he huffed slowly.
Some of the pokemons passed the emolga info the faction and some where busy trying to hit the emolgas, lightning waited nervously until someone of the pokemons will use earthquake.
After a while someone of the pokemons had enough and ised earthquake, the whole area start shaking and lightning only smiled, he and his copies start flying.
The earthquake deals damage to almost every pokemon that was nearby, and only a little of them fainted.
After that Lightning kept shooting electro balls and the copies back to make make the others busy, "i cant give up now" lightning said to himself, almost in defeat, "it would be a lot easier if aura was here" he continued and huffed.

Meanwhile the sylveon kept walking around but she sees no one.
"Strange" aura said to herself, "usually its more lively here but now its only quiet" she kept wondering to herself until she noticed the two pokemon pokemon she faint earlier was gone.
"Thats not good" aura said to herself as she start looking around herself, "its so strange, why its so quiet?" Aura said suspectly.
"its someone here!" Aura shouted, "i need a little help" she shouted a little quieter then before, after awhile she sat down under a tree in defeat.
"I shouldn't have go and call for help, i was need to stay with light" aura said to herself in a depressing voice, "light is surly doomed right now, and im surely a failure isn't i?" aura said to herself and start sobbing a little as she was sitting down the tree, turning her head down in defeat.

Last edited:
Brand was furious. Kingsley had looked him in the eye, launched devastating catapult attacks, then retreated! It made him almost as angry as when he'd first been thrown into the fighting pit all those years ago, and screamed at to kill his brothers and sisters.
He ran faster, as fast as he could, chasing the Slowking, knowing their Commander couldn't hide forever.
"Kingsley!" he howled.
On his way, he used Pursuit on a very familiar looking Mismagius. It took her by surprise, and he grinned savagely when he saw her recoil in pain from the super effective attack.
His army was doing a good job of dismantling the catapults. Soon enough, they would all be destroyed, but a lot of the force had been weakened by the catapult attacks.
-----------------
A Rhydon thundered through the battlefield, shaking the ground with his weight. He roared and used Earthquake, targeting a nearby Ampharos.
A Mienshao launched Close Combat onto an Audino she saw trying to heal her fellow soldiers.
A Camerupt used Flamethrower on the Steel Leader, Scizor.
------------------
Motley ran back onto the battlefield, using Hydro Pump on a Camerupt he saw trying to damage Hatori.
"Watch out!" he yelled at the Steel Leader. He kept running, searching for the best target. There were injured Pokémon on both sides- it was still hard to tell how the battle would end...
------------------
Sorrow let out a dismayed cry of pain. That evil Houndoom had targeted her; she'd seen the look of sadistic pleasure in his single eye when he'd attacked her. She floated down to the floor and lay there to recover. Everything hurt. She didn't know if she could keep fighting.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Clara saw one of the catapults break from the Draco Meter. She grinned, and then used Fly on a Pokemon called ‘Motley’.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Her eyes were wide when a Rhydon used an EarthQuake on her, and she fell as the move was Super Effective on her. Mary picked herself up, she was on low HP but aimed a Fire Punch on the Rhydon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia was confused as she heard someone call out again. “Hold on Mars, I’m going to go check out who is making all that noise.” She walked over to a Sylveon. “Need help young lady?” Nia asked, her antennas twitched as a sign that she was worried.

Out of nowhere, Motley was attacked by a Flygon using Fly.
"Ow!" he snapped, reeling back from the pain, but quickly righting himself as the move hadn't inflicted too much damage.
"Right, that's it," he muttered. He used Ice Beam on the Dragon-type, hoping to teach it a lesson.
-------------
Cielo heard noises outside the Grass Faction camp.
"Nia?" he asked, wondering where the Scolipede was going.

Magic Sparkle

Aura kept sobbing until she heard a voice, "whos there?" She sobbed and used her ribbons to clean the tears from her eyes.
Aura turned her head up and was surprised to see the same scolpede lightning save earlier, "wait a moment" she suddenly said, she start standing up and stopped being depressed.
"Youre that scolpede that light saved before!" Aura said happily, like she wasnt sobbing before, "i was looking around the grass faction if someone can help" aura said and start explaining.
"Our faction is right now under attack, but light trying to o prevent the attackers alone, hes in trouble right now and i went to ask for help from someone" aura said in a worry voice.
In the meanwhile a rhyperior went nearby and saw the sylveon and the scolpede talking, "time for a revenge, that weak pokemon wont win twice" he said and smirked, he then start blasting rocks toward the sylveon and the scolpede.
"So what do you say?, Would you help?" Aura said cheerfully, not noticing the rocks that came toward her.

Meanwhile lightning kept attacking and preventing from the pokemons to get in, he starts to get more and more tired, the balls got more weaken and the copies that made some of the pokemons busy start to get more brighter until they almost disappear.
The other pokemons relized that the emolgas were copies and pass them like thy was nothing and ran to battle in the faction.
Some of the pokemons stay and attacked lightning, lightning could barley dodge those attacks until he got hit by a swift and fall to the ground.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Clara gritted her teeth as the Ice Beam was Super Effective on her. She let out a roar, and dug underground. She waited for a bit, then dug her way back up. When Clara saw some light, she realized that she was right under Motley. Clara burst out of the ground, and aimed a Hyper Beam at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luckily Nia noticed the rocks and stood in front of the Sylveon. The rocks hit her, and the move was Super Effective. Nia growled, “Who did..... that?! Show yourself..... coward!” She took a few deep breaths as the move had weakened her, but Nia stayed strong.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

"whoa!" Aura said in shock as she saw nia gets hurt, "d.dont worry, y.you will be healed soon" she said in panic and used wish.
"Move away useless bug, its only between me and that weakness ribbon fairy" the rhyperior said furiously and blasted another rock blast, aura fast saw the attack coming and used protect on her and nia.
The wish came true and nia seems to be healed, when sylveon saw that she got healed she use moonblast on the rhyperior, the rhyperior dodges that easily.
"You think youre so strong? You got lucky before, now you see how you and your faction is weak" the rhyperior said in rage.
Aura started to get mad again, "i told you not to call my faction weak!" She said in full rage, the rhyperior only laughed, "come on little ribbon pokemon, lets see how your weak trick wont damage me this time" he said evily.
"You gonna regret that, lets see how this trick is weak" aura said in anger and smirked, she start to chrage moonblast and shadow ball in the same time, she kept charging them to a bigger side, then mixed the both balls together.
The rhyperior looked in fear at the big ball, that was a little bigger then his size, "is that what you got?" Rhyperior laughed and start making another rocks to blast, but sharper.
The sylveon blasted the big ball at the rhyperior, the ball was faster then the rhyperior thought and he start panicing.
The rhyperior start to regret what he have done and fast blasted the sharp rocks at the ball.
The sharp rock hit the ball only when it was nearby the rhyperior, the sharpness of the rocks made the big ball exploding at the rhyperior, aura used protect to prevent the explosion hurt her or nia.
Rhyperior was fainted after the big attack and sylveon huffed, "so would you help?" Aura said cheerfully to nia like nothing happened.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Nia nodded as she got healed from Aura’s Wish. “I’m not a useless bug!” She was about to use SteamRoller when Aura shot a huge ball at the Rhyperior, and the big Pokemon fainted. She sighed, and looked at Aura. “Sure, I’ll have to ask Mars if he wants to help too though, we were delivering berries before you got here.” Nia then realized something. “I’m pretty sure that Pokemon didn’t come alone, you have to go, I will help out Lighting soon!” She nudged Aura a bit, and then a Blaziken jumped at Nia, aiming a High Jump Kick at her head.

Nia didn’t move in time, and got knocked back. Luckily the move wasn’t very Effective, and Nia summoned some rocks, and threw them at the Blaziken, she was using Rollout. The Blaziken dodged, and used Flare Blitz on Nia. The flames did a lot of damage, as it was Super Effective. Nia growled and curled up, then rolled towards the Blaziken with frightening speed. It hit it, but it wasn’t very Effective. The Blaziken then used Blaze Kick, but Nia dodged it and used VenoShock on it, and the Blaziken fainted. Nia sat down, exhausted. She soon stood back up, and walked back into the trees. Nia found Mars again, “Hey Mars? The Wtaer Faction want our help, should we help them?”

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Aura wanted to help but she saw nia doing fine, after the blaziken fainted she used wish to heal scolpede.
"Light is near Monsoon Harbour, i hope you know where it is, i must go to help light as well" she said to scolpede, "good luck and thanks" she continued and run back to her faction.
Onch she enter she start healing everyone she see that got hurt, one of them was motley, she used moonblast and shadow balls on enemies while searching for another one to heal.
She saw mary trying to fight agants a rhydon, "mary!" She shouted and run toward her, she aimed a moonblast on the rhydon and blasted it a moment later.
"Are you okay?, Here let me heal you up" aura said and used wish.
Meanwhile the rhydon got mad and was ready to use earthquake again, "mary! I need your help, they attacking from another direction, from the Monsoon Harbour" she said quickly to mary.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary was able to hit the Rhydon, then saw it fall to the ground by a MoonBlast. “Sorry, I can’t help. Maybe ask Sorrow? I’m sure she can hel-” Mary was interrupted by an Emboar as he used Hammer Arm on her head. She fell to the ground, and it triggered a Discharge. The Emboar got electrocuted, so he shot a furious glare at Mary, and used FlameThrower on her. It hit as well, and Mary got up and used Thunder on him. The Emboar roared in pain, and unleashed a EarthQuake. The ground shook aggressively, and it was Super Effective on Mary. She fell onto the ground. Mary Fainted!

The Emboar grinned, and aimed a Toxic at the Sylveon. Poisonous bubbles came towards the Sylveon, and Emboar let out a evil laugh. The Rhydon came over to help, and it stomped the ground, it was using EarthQuake on the Sylveon.

Magic Sparkle

"mary!" Aura said in shock, then getting poisoned by the toxic.
She grabbed the fainted ampharos and start runnind, but she didnt run far until she fall from the earthquake, "ouch!" She yelled in pain, she stood up and continued ro run with ampharos while the two pokemons chased her.
"I soon will be fainted by myself, I've got to find a pacha berry fast" aura said while she run away, she closed her eyes and used wish on rhe ampharos shes grabbing, she ran to Monsoon Harbour and find lightning fainted alone.
Aura stopped and used wish on lightning as well, "its too late, they all came in" aura said in a depressing voice.
Sylveon saw the rhyhorn and the emboar charging attacks at her, she quickly use protect, then wish.
After she used wish she quick used protect again, waiting nervously until lightning and mary wish will come true.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Mary still felt Aura pick her up, and try to use Wish on her. Sadly the move Wish couldn’t work on Mary, since it was too late and she had already fainted. Emboar and Rhydon charged after the Sylveon, both of them using EarthQuake. Both of the EarthQuakes became one huge and strong EarthQuake, and it moved towards Aura and Mary.

"Thanks, Aura!" Motley yelled to the Sylveon for healing him. The Water Faction wasn't doing as well as they'd hoped against the huge Fire Faction army. He saw it almost in slow motion when Mary was taken down by an Emboar. That enraged Motley- he summoned all his strength and used Surf on the Emboar. It washed away a lot of other Pokémon, damaging them as well. The move was supereffective on the Emboar and after the help from the others, it fainted.
Motley ran over to Mary, careful not to get electrocuted. "Oh, no," he muttered. He wasn't a healer; he didn't know how to help.
"Somebody!" he shouted. "I need a healer!"
-----------------
"Are there no healers around?!" Sorrow called, but her voice was weak. She was angry with herself for letting the Houndoom get to her. She tried to pick herself up off the ground.
------------------
Cielo realised what was happening. The Water Faction were being attacked by the Fire Faction. That was a surprise; they'd always thought that the Fire Faction would go for the Grass Faction first. It didn't matter now; he had to get to the Grass Commander and explain what was going on.
One thing he wasn't sure of was whether or not the Commander would decide to help their allies.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Emboar yelped when he saw Motley on a huge wave of water. The water crashed onto him and some other Pokemon including the Rhydon, and they both fainted by the powerful and Super Effective move. Mary lay motionless, and the bulb on her tail gave one more small spark of electricity before going completely out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clara missed her move on Motley as he had ran off to two other Pokemon. She followed him, hiding behind some trees. She looked at the sky, it turned purple for a brief moment as comets fell down towards Aura, Motley and Mary. Clara was using Draco Meter. She grinned, her sharp teeth showing.

Magic Sparkle

Aura saw the both pokemons fainting and carried lightning and mary again, then used wish on herself.
"I got to find a pacha berry" aura said quickly and start running, she noticed motley and sorrow talking about theres no healer.
"Im a healer" she shouted as the came to motley, she start noticing the sky turning purple, "whats is that?" She wondered, then relizing it was draco meteor.
"watch out!" She warned and start blocking the meteors with her body, leaving no new scratch on her.
She looked around and saw a flygon,"so you the one behind that" aura said and quickly used moonblast.
"Wheres the leader of the fire faction?" Aura said to motley, "i haven't seen him yet".

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She noticed that the Sylveon had blocked her attack, and Clara started to become mad. She saw a MoonBlast coming toward her. Clara quickly dodged the MoonBlast, and returned the favor by using Hyper Beam on the Sylveon. She quickly flew up in the air, her wings flapping every few seconds.

Magic Sparkle

Sylveon noticed the hyper beam comming and used protect, blocking the hyper beam.
"Listen here you-" aura yelled in rage and she finds out the flygos was gone, she sighed as she looked the mary and lightning, "if we beat the commander the war will end, we got to find him far and defeat him" aura said in anger to motley and sorrow.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She was a bit surprised that the Sylveon blocked the Hyper Beam. But Clara grinned and even laughed a bit as the Sylveon didn’t notice that she was in the air. She started to fly back down, and Clara picked up much more speed. Her target was the Sylveon, and Clara used Fly on her.

Magic Sparkle

The sylveon looked backward and smile, she close her eyes to use wish.
When the flygon attack she quick dodge it and used her ribbons to warp as she dodged, "im not a fool" she said, smirked and giggled.

Meanwhile the emolga seem to recover a little.

Motley agreed. "I know. If we defeat Brand, their whole army won't know what to do with themselves. But I haven't seen him, and it's going to be hard. They say he's the fiercest Pokémon ever to have lived..." he trailed off with a shudder. He dodged out the way of the Flygon's Draco Meteor. "But if I- ow! If I see him- oh- I'll let you know!"
He pointed out Mary who had fainted. "I don't know what to do with her!"
He glanced up, and noticed the Ghost Leader was injured. "And Sorrow too!" he shouted. "She's hurt; she needs healing."
He bounded off in search of the Fire Commander, but not before he'd aimed another Ice Beam at Flygon.
-----------
Sorrow waited patiently for a Healer to come to her. There were so many injured that it would take a while for their limited number of Healers to be able to do anything. It was alright, she was strong and would last a little while longer. When Motley noticed her and called for a Healer, she felt immensely relieved.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Poli saw Brand running off. “Oh no you don’t!” He said. He launched himself into the air with hydro pump and then shot a ice beam attack at Brand. “Your not getting away! It when I’m alive!” He said landing by Brand

Brand turned round and snarled at the Poliwrath that had tried to attack it. Ice Beam was not very effective, but still made him lose some health. He used Smog, mainly directed at Poliwrath, but it spread to the surrounding area and poisoned other Pokémon as well. He stood on his hind legs for a second, sniffing the air for Kingsley's scent, but nothing yet. Very well. He would destroy this Poliwrath for now.
Brand used the move that had given him something to defend himself against water types with. Thunder Fang would be supereffective against the Poliwrath. His fangs charged with electricity, he sank them into the Pokémon's soft skin.

Magic Sparkle

Aura came to sorrow and used wish, "i cant heal forever" she said to motley and sorrow, "i need to find somewhere to recover" she continued.
"I asked help from a scolpede in the grass faction before but it seems she didnt come yet" aura said, then noticing lightning starts to recover.
She fast used wish or lightning, hoping it'll work this time, "i will protect any soilder and faction member i will see" aura said to the greninja and the mismagius.

"Thank you, Aura," Sorrow said sincerely. "I understand. You should go and rest; you need to be healed just as much as the rest of us."
She felt refreshed and ready to rejoin the battle. She didn't have many effective moves against the Fire Faction, but using Power Gem on a passing Arcanine damaged it a lot. She kept using that move, but soon it would need time before it could be used again. There was also Dazzling Gleam, which she found effective against a Druddigon.
-------------
"Nice one, Aura!" Motley patted the Sylveon on the back. "Okay everyone, let's focus on finding Brand! And focus the Ground, Dark, Rock and Fight Pokémon instead of the Fire; those are where are natural weaknesses lie!"
Hm, he thought to himself, maybe I should have been a Tactician. Then that made him realise he wasn't actually doing his job as an assassin, so he kept to the shadows again and tried to spot Brand.
All of a sudden, the Houndoom appeared in his line of sight, fighting a Poliwrath.
This is my chance, Motley thought, readying Water Shuriken.

Loki watched on and grinned as the battle progressed. He had hidden himself with his Illusion, and he finally found the moment to strike.

He ran up behind Motley and used Aerial Ace, attempting to protect Brand from the attack.

Viserion, meanwhile, had been fighting off multiple members of the Water Faction at once. “Stand your ground, soldiers!” he shouted. “Don’t give them the upper hand!” As he said this, he rammed his skull into an opposing Wailmer, knocking it down.

He then looked around before seeing Brand fighting a Poliwrath. He fired a powerful Dragon Pulse in the direction of his leader’s opponent before charging towards the fray.

Things weren't going well for his faction, Kingsley knew that. The Fire Faction had numbers. But they had home ground. Smirking to himself Kingsley teleported to a seemingly empty field with holes in it where the battle was beginning to move towards. Then he narrowed his eyes, passed his cane to a startled looking Tentacruel, and began blasting Hydro Pumps at the enemy, delivering one-hit-ko's after one-hit-ko's. He was the faction leader after all, and despite his age, the Slowking could still fight very effectively. "My children!" He telepathically said to those fighting Brand. "Lead the mad dog and his minions to the geyser field. I have a plan" Then continued to hurl water at his enemies.
---
"No way! No if your staying! What kind of soldeir would that make me?!" Domino yelled, outraged and charged back into battle. It was still chaos, but at least there wasn't any more large balls of water. But despite his freight, the Riolu was still seeking glory. And that's when he accidentally spotted the Greninja stalking his leader. "Ah ha! Take this you watery jerk! Force palm!" Domino said, launching himself at the ninja frog.
---
"Oh dear this isnt good, is it?" Mars replied to Nia. They wanted to help, but the Commander... "Weeeeellll teeeechincally the Commander never said NOT to help... so why not!" The Shuckel replied cheerfully, throwing a rock at a Heatmor. "Let's go Nia! Just try to avoid Fire Pokeom hmm? And stay behind me" They said cheerfully as attacks seemed to bounce off them. After all despite their terrible stats in everything else, Shuckles had the best defensive stats out of all Pokemon, including legendaries and Mega Evolutions. Mars could take a few hits, just not give any.

Ringo noticed that the little riolu is trying to attack a greninja. He quickly whistled to the riolu and tossed him a bone to use as a weapon. The hunter got him with a shadow claw leaving Ringo a sharp pain. He still continued fighting.

Magic Sparkle

"i will find a place to rest, so i will be able to heal more after" aura said to sorrow, "i will take care on light and mary in the meanwhile".
Aura used wish again, and relized the poison start to effect more as she still didnt faint, "i little rest will take care of the poison" aura said to herself as she carring the two electric pokemons.
She start walking away safely, until she reached a quiet place to rest, "thats look like a good place, its also close to the grass faction that if the scolpede still come to help , her help is important even that light has failed" she said upon reaching the quiet place, she put mary and lightning on the soft grass with her ribbons, "the wish still didnt come to light" aura said sasly and looked on the faiinted emolga, that still seem to start recovering.
Aura then heard a sound of tackling, she looked around and saw a wailmer fainting, she walked toward the wailmer and picked him up, "who..s the...re?" Aura said slowly as the poison effecting her more, she looked around but she was seen nothing.
She quickly used wish, "my wishes wont help me for so long, only now im relizing that im not a normal poisoned, im badly poisoned" she said to herself quietly, she quickly ran and put the wailmer near the lightning and ampharos.
She stood before the fainted three and start protecting them, as she get more poisoned as the time passes, but she didnt give up yet.

Last edited:
"Arghh!" Motley screamed in pain. Several Pokémon attacked him at once. A Zoroark hit him with Aerial Ace, slicing over his back and startling him. He leapt out of the way and gave himself a second to get his breath back. He threw the Water Shuriken he'd been readying towards the Zoroark, then out of nowhere, a little Riolu attacked with Force Palm. It didn't do much damage, but it still hurt.
"You little-" Motley exclaimed, enraged. He used Extrasensory on the small Fighting type, knowing it would do a lot of damage.
He heard Kingsley's telepathic message in his mind.
"Lead the mad dog and his minions to the geyser field. I have a plan."
Okay, he thought, looking over to where Brand was still fighting Poliwrath, who must have also heard the message. Let's do this.
---------------

Brand growled at the Poliwrath that was still fighting him. His ally Viserion had injured it with Dragon Pulse, something Brand was grateful for. Even though he was a seasoned warrior, it was still hard to beat a Water Pokemon with complete advantage over both his types. He absently noted the fight was moving further and further from the harbour and closer to the neighbouring field.

Juggernaut came up from using Dig against a Luxray, drew himself up to his full height to tower over everyone, and surveyed the battlefield. Brand was further ahead, battling a Poliwrath.
"Join the Commander!" he ordered the army to back up their Commander. They had broken rank and it would be easier to fight back the Water Faction as one big group.
---------------
Sorrow saw that Brand had used Smog on a large proportion of their army. For a split second, she felt completely useless. There was no point in her getting injured again, using ineffective attacks against the enemy.
I should go and ask the Grass Faction for help, she contemplated.
Mind made up, she left the battle and went as fast as she could float towards the Grass Faction camp. The relations between the Water and Grass Faction were decent, but sometimes rocky. She would have to work on her diplomacy to convince Titanium to help them.
---------------
Cielo made his way to Moss Hall, which was where Titanium lived and gave his orders.
"Sir!" he called, tapping the door, then letting himself inside. The Chesnaught was there looking down at him. "The Water Faction need our help. They're being attacked by the Fire Faction."

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Clara was in the air, observing the battle. She then started to fly down, fast. She gasped quietly when she saw Motley attack Domino with a powerful move. “Hey!” Clara flew down faster, she was going to use Fly on Motley.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nia watched as the attacks on Mars bounced off him like nothing. “Wow... he must have really high defense...”

Motley was hit by Fly but manage to roll safely out of range as he fell. He'd taken a lot of hits and his HP was quite low.
"I need a Healer!" he shouted. "Or some berries..."
That gave him an idea. He used Ice Beam on the Flygon, then leapt away to find some Oran Berries from the Oran Bush in the geyser field. He crammed the sweet blue berries into his mouth, restoring his health back to a safe level. He looked at the bush. There were only a few berries left on it, but luckily there were other bushes scattered around.
"Over here, you ugly old mutt!" he taunted Brand, as loud as he could, trying to bring him closer to the geyser field as Kingsley had asked.

Ringo quickly used an aura sphere to the floor to create a smoked and knocked out the haunter. He ran up to the flygon and handed her some oran berry. He got some to recover his health. He checked his stocks and noticed that he is out of oran berries. He quickly ran to the geyser field to stock up more.

Titanium listened as Cielo requested him to send the troops into battle. “We will send in the army, but it must be a sneak attack. The Fire Faction cannot see us coming, otherwise our attack will mean nothing. Attack from the west side of where the battle is taking place.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loki fired a Dark Pulse in the direction of the retreating Water Faction, attempting to hit any Pokémon that left their guard down.

“Halt!” Viserion called out. “They might be trying to trick us, Kingsley is a slippery creature. Do you really think it is a good idea to follow them?” The last question was directed towards his commander, Brand. “If you do, then so be it, we will follow them, but I personally think we shouldn’t take our chances.”

Magic Sparkle

Sylveon walked around the three fainted pokemons, protecting them if someone will come.
"If i found that wailmer fainted, thats mean someone else is here or he was before" aura said, then looked at the wailmer.
She stopped for a moment an looked on Lightning, mary and the wailmer and didnt notice the dark pulse that coming, the dark pulse hit her and she fell on the fainted pokemons, "ou..chy" she said slowly in a little pain when she got hit by the not very effective move.
She stood back in pain and looked around, "i dont see anyone else here, only fainted pokemons from the fire faction" see said painfully, then used wish once again, before the poison will attack and knock her out.
"I need to find a pecha berry fast so i can fight again, but i cant leave this place without getting attacked every second" she said to herself as she keep looking around, "i cant leave them here anyway, i cant heal them, it didnt even work on light either, he looked like he starting to recover but the wish still failed" she said in sadness and start to think.
"Maybe theres pecha and oran berries in the area between the water and the grass faction" she said and decided to go back to the grass faction and search for those berries, aura grabbed the three fainted pokemons and start running toward the grass faction.
"Maybe i will see that scolpede again" aura thought as she continued running, she attacked every fire faction pokemon and flee from them.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Clara shook the frost off her wings as Motley ran off. She smiled and grabbed the berry that Ringo had offered to her. “Thanks.” She ate the Oran Berry and some of her health came back. Clara flew up to where Viserion and Loki were. “Brand sir, I think that Viserion is right!” She landed next to Viserion and flapped her wings a bit.

Brand disengaged from his fight with the Poliwrath by using Roar and scaring it away.
"What?" he screeched at his army, enraged. "Kingsley can't trick me! I'm the Commander of the Fire Faction!" I'll beat every last one of these pathetic creatures into the ground if I must! Get back to the fight!" he snarled, angry that they would try and tell him he was being foolish.
-----------------
Motley watched Brand's arrogance towards his Faction. Some of them weren't buying Kingsley's trick, but if Brand was, then that was all that mattered. Hopefully, if their leader was killed, the Fire Faction would be thrown into chaos and disperse...
----------------
It took Sorrow precious time to reach the Grass Faction base. She was out of breath by the time she did. When she got there, she noticed troops readying themselves. Could it be...?
She spotted Titanium giving orders.
"Titanium!" she called, knowing he would recognise her as the Ghost Leader, a potential ally against the Fire Faction. After all, their ideologies weren't too dissimilar. "Are you preparing to help the Water Faction?" There was an almost hopeful note to her tone.

Magic Sparkle

Bloom walked in his faction as he saw everyone preparing, he saw a chikorita nearby and decide to ask her.
"Excuse me, why is everyone preparing and for what?", he questioned in confusion, the chikorita sighed and said: "theres a war in the water faction, our faction going to give them a hand", bloom nodded and walked away.
He walked away from the faction to a nearby flower field, when he get there he sat near a tree that was in the muddle of the field.
"I hate wars" he said in a depressing tone as he looked on the flowers, "they always destroying the flowers during the fight" he continued in sadness.
He smiles a bit when he saw one of the flowers blooming, "i wonder how aura handle that war, she is maybe strong but she only know two attacking moves like me" he said calmly, he continued looking at the beautiful sight of the flowers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aura continued to run toward the grass faction as she's carring the emolga, the ampharos and the wailmer, she dodged every attack that sent out on her, but without attacking back.
"Getting inside the grass faction would be hard" she murmured to herself, "after i leaved the grass faction a lot of them saw that like im betrayed them, im happy that the scolpede didnt notice that i was from the grass faction, or she was attacking me like the others." She sighed and continued to run and dodge, "however the grass faction is the only place i know theres a pecha berries, i dont know anywhere else theres pacha berries" she said to herself.
She used wish again and start to get tired, she start slowing down as the three she's carring start to feel heavier, almost getting hit from a mud bomb, "i wont have enough power to reach the grass faction" she said in panic as she ran slower then before, "if theres someone i know that wont attack me is bloom, he usually in the flower field so it wont be a problem finding him" aura said to herself and start turning herself toward the flower field and continued, "i wonder where the scolpede right now, is she got safely to the water faction or she still nearby, maybe i will see her again" the sylveon said and tried her best to dodge from the attacking pokemons as she running slowly to the the flower field.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
(OOC: Sorry for not posting recently I have a life ok.)

Poliwrath saw Brand try to scare it off, it didn’t work. Poli charged Brand and used double slap on it. Poli then used Hydro Pump on it and noticed a Juggernaut for the Fire Faction. He also shot hydro pump at it.