• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Okay sounds good!" Ino replied with enthusiasm. "I will make the call to get a bus here and get everyone to prepare themselves." She began to walk away as her wings turned into a bright purple color.

Ino entered the food area where mostly everyone was already gathered. She had a big smile on her face as she placed the notice down on the nearby table. Then, she cleared her throat, as to get everyone's attention. She even began to levitate a little so they could see her better. But because of her size she didn't stand out higher than anyone.

"Listen up everyone! We are going to visit Kelan's House Orphanage. We will be traveling with Mistral on a shared bus and we plan on donating some toys to the kids. So everyone get ready, buy a toy or two and let's meet up for the bus ride." Ino flapped her wings to keep herself airborne and smiled as she remembered to add something else. "Also, if you don't have money please let me know. Oh and welcome to the new member!" She smiled at Maker. "Which ever guild you join, I'm glad to see a new face."

As Taikon walked through the streets of the Guild walkway, he turned his head to spot a small bar. "I'm gonna see if this bar has more than drinks." He said to his phone to Agnes before he quickly turned it off, put his hands in his pockets and walked in to the bar, he looked around at the few patrons that resided within before he was suddenly greeted by the waiter. "Hello sir, is this your first time here?" He asked. Taikon nodded in response. "It is actually, me and my lil' guy were just looking for a friend of ours and got thirsty." He replied while Zorua barked in agreement. "Well help yourself to a table and we'll be right with you." The waiter said while Taikon nodded and had another look around, one strange individual seemed to catch his eyes. The man wore a high collared navy blue trench coat with a matching dark blue fedora... Taikon briefly admired the man's choice of fashion before he realized that the man stared back at him with a small smile, Taikon shrugged and decided to go and sit at the same table as him.

"So big guy, like what you see?" Taikon asked rhetorically in a joking tone of voice, the man sighed. "You said you were looking for a friend, is that correct?" He asked. "No, I came here to watch how mimes order their food from the drive-thru." Taikon replied sarcastically, yet he still smirked. "You were there when I asked about 'looking for a friend', so what do you-" Before Taikon finished his sentence, he was interrupted by the bearded man he talked to a moment ago. "Sorry to interrupt, but are you ready to order?" He asked. Taikon looked at the waiter briefly before he shrugged. "My Zorua will have water and I myself will have some cola with ice." Taikon replied as he prepared a few coins for the waiter. "Coming right up!" The waiter replied before he left. "Now... care to tell your old friend what kind of things have happened?" Taikon asked as he playfully rested his elbows and held his head up.

The strange man tapped his fingers along the table as Taikon's requested drink as brought to him. "Now now, boy. You know how this works; if you wanna know things, you gotta pay for 'em." He said with a smug look on his face, Taikon sighed. "As you wish." He said as he placed twice as many coins on the counter than he did when he paid for his drink. "As I say, I'm looking for my friend. Have you found any pretty blond ladies a night or two ago?" He asked as he went to sip his drink while Zorua happily sipped her water. The strange man pondered on that thought. "I might've, she came here for a drink and looked like she was trying to cover herself up. The waiter managed to persuade her in saying she was okay to reveal her elegant looks. From what I heard while she goes by the name... "Zhask." Curiosity got the better of me and..."

"And?" Taikon asked with a raised eyebrow.

"And sometime after, she left the bar when it was time for us all to leave. It looked like she went towards where Galactic Stars and Mistral usually reside, although I dunno if she went there or simply moved on past it." The man said as he immediately got up. "You never saw me." He said as he took the offered money, put it in his pocket and walked off. Taikon simply shrugged and took a big sip of his drink to immediately finish it and then click his fingers to get Zorua's attention. Taikon looked at Zorua and lightly gestured to the door, to which Zorua responded with a nod and climbed back on to his shoulder. "Thank you.~" Taikon said with a small wave to the waiter as he walked out of the bar.

Grace was sipping her coffee when she heard about the bus. It kind of gave her the psyducks to be riding in one, as she would feel too crammed inside with people from two guilds on the inside. With the roar of emotions going on inside about helping the kids, but also the fear of being on said bus, Grace took a couple steps forward, and grabbed an apple out of the bowl on the center island counter. Clearing her throat, Grace asked what was on her mind. "Hey I am sorry to interrupt, but is there anyway that I can take my bike instead of riding on the bus. I tend to get a little anxious when I am inside of buses. I am sorry if this out of the blue, but is there anyway that I can do that instead?" Grace was saddened to think that she might have to ride in the bus with the others. It was nothing to due with them, but more about her not liking closed off places.

Last edited:

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino adjusted herself so she could be at the same eye level of Grace. She read in a book, that gave tips on being a good leader, that she needed to make her team feel at the same level as her so they wouldn't feel less important. Of course, this wasn't so easy because of her size and she didn't like to fly indoors, but she tried her best.

"I don't see any problem with that." The bug girl said. "As long as you stick to us we should be fine. I didn't know your motorcycle was running already. I can't wait to see it finished." She placed her right hand on Grace's shoulder, another of the techniques she read about.

"Well it will not be finished for sometime, but it is running at the moment. It will be no effort for it ride to orphanage and back. I am sure some of the kids would like a ride. I have a side car that they can ride in." Grace grew more excited at the thought of taking a few of the kids on a ride. She hoped that they would be nice to her and her pokemon. Her joy to help the children grew more now that she did not have to face off with the bus. "This is going to be so fun. I can not wait to see their faces. Maybe we can all take something for them. It might be nice to have a present for each of the children there."

Luna started her breakfast, and ate as fast as she could. Horace had some packing to do along with Scout making sure nothing went awry. Luna kept her bow on her person just in case something went wrong during the mission. She had heard about it when Sebastian walked back in after Pocker got him. She was a bit nervous, but overall still excited, especially with her Pokemon, who were as excited as she was. She prepared for departure, everything intact after finishing up with her dishes.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino smiled sweetly. "Right, I mentioned to everyone we should get some toys to donate so feel free to do so." She took a deep breath and began to walk away. "Make sure to get for different races and genders!" She called out to Grace.

Ino made her way to the garden, with Wuru wiggling quickly after her and Iggy still bouncing at the end of the string. Once she was there she held up her wrist, where a small screen popped up. She began making calls to get the bus. Her wings would flapped every now and then and her eyes had an excited glow in them.

Avery chuckled. "Nah, you can keep your apple, princess. And princess is your nickname. Be proud of it," she said before Ino came into the room, leaning back in her chair. Then Ino came and told the guilds about the shared mission. The shared mission part didn't bother her. It was was the mission was about. Entertaining children. Avery scowled at this mission. Children were little brats that wanted absolutely everything. She groaned quietly. Why did it have to be children?

Maker didn't like her new nickname, but she didn't let that show as she smiled back and took another bite of her hopefully not poisoned apple. She looked around the group and smiled, it made her feel good to be around so many carefree people. She had decided she would stick around. The people seemed nice and nobody would look for her in such place. It was perfect.

She leaned against the wall as a girl with wings came in shouting and giving orders, or at least that's how Maker saw it. She was a little surprised to find out there were orphans in Kelan, but probably not that many, no way that was possible. She then remembered she needed to join a guild, she didn't want to be left behind. Although everyone seemed nice, specially the one with the Sylveon butler. But that one girl that called her princess, was not on her happy side. She took the opportunity everyone would get busy to look for Sebastian. Thanks to the mighty internet, she easily looked him up and soon enough found him in the guild house. "Are you Sebastian?" Maker asked with an innocent tone, she already it was him but man don't usually say no to girls who act weaker then them. Well, that's how she saw it in movies and series. "My name is Zhask, I was wondering if I could join your guild?"

Sebastian sat around inside Mistral’s guild house, as he waited for everything to get sorted out. Although he also took the time to read a quick article on ‘how to easily entertain children’. That was until he heard someone enter the building however, so he closed the article, and focused his attention on the newcomer, since they seemed to be walking in his direction anyway. To his surprise, it was that girl again, and this time she asked to join Mistral. Her demeanor seemed completely different from the one last night, in the guild house’s entrance, but Sebastian shrugged that off.

With light-hearted laughter, the grey haired man rose from his seat and nodded towards her question. “Yeah that’s me, the fabled vigilante, Sebastian. Anyway no need to be so polite, I’d much prefer if you just demanded to join, no questions asked. Y’know?” He told, with hints of sarcasm lingering in his every word. “But yep your 'application' checks out, though I suppose this mission can serve as your test. So if you have any questions about anything, just let me or Luna know-- she’s the one with the bow, by the way, or you can even ask your fellow guild mates. Whatever works for you.”

“I’m sure you know where the rooms are by now as well, thus you can have the same one you slept in before.” Sebastian advised, and silently thought to himself afterward, in case he forgot to say something… yet nothing else came to mind. However, he did get the urge to go check up on everything outside, therefore he lightly placed his hand on Zhask’s shoulder, before giving a few parting words. “At any rate welcome aboard, new blood. May the winds, and camaraderie guide us both on our journeys.” He offered a small smile that carried a trace of gloom, and waved, before exiting Mistral’s guild house.

Sebastian now stood in the garden, where he saw Ino once again. “I wonder how that bus is coming along..” He made his way over to Ino, with the intention of checking up. “Everything alright with the bus? Did they tell you when we should expect it?”

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino smiled as Sebastian appeared in the garden. She nodded before turning off her phone. "Yes I called them and they should arrive soon. Could you gather everyone up, please?"

She began to float away, playing in her phone. Soon the bus arrived. Ino gathered everyone outside. It was a typical yellow school bus, of course with its magical enchantments. Once Ino was ready, she floated so she could be seen.

"Everyone, make sure tu place the bigger toys in the back and sit in the front of the bus. I will now go over the special mission. Sebastian and his guild will act as th bad guys and we are to help the children save our victims, who I have decided will be the new girl and Avery." Ino checked her phone and looked back at the group. "Remember to take lots of photos as proof of the mission!" She called out and moved so they could get on the bus.

Once everyone was on they began on their way. Ino sat on the front right seat behind the driver with her two Pokemon only since her wings took too much space.

Maker nodded with a smile until Sebastian left and then she looked annoyed. "How hard is it to just get into a guild? No wonder some people do not want to fund them anymore." Finally, Zhask appeared, floating around the room. "Why are you so happy about?" Maker told the Chandelure, who seemed fascinated by the things in the room. "It's better if you stay hidden, otherwise you might ruin my defenseless girl act." Maker said as the ghost type vanished. She left the room and the guild house, going to the closest clothes store available.

She bought a red sports jacket, with a white star on the back and white sleeves, black T-shirt, black jeans and red Converse. She left with her new clothes on and sold the ones she had on, giving her extra money. She made her way quickly back to the guild house, where she saw everyone gathering outside. She listened to the instructions and looked annoyed that she had to play the defenseless girl, but then again this made her mission easier and more likely to get into the guild. She got on the bus and sat in the middle of the left side, looking out the window. As the bus moved along, the sun was hidden by dark rain clouds, which allowed a cool breeze to spread throughout the area. Maker took a deep breath, happy she could be on her own in such nice weather.

Then the bus came to a violent stop. Maker cried out as her head hit the front sit. She looked towards the front to see what had happened. On the hood of the bus was a big sword jammed into it, with smoke coming out. "What the hell is that?!" The driver cried out as he pointed further down the road. There was a demon ninja looking man standing there. He had purple glowing eyes, which glared at the boss and a full ninja armor. Maker began to panic, was it after her? It was impossible, how would they know she was there? Maybe an enemy of the guild? That was more possible. The being jumped forward and landed on the hood of the bus, he removed the sword and then smashed it into the windshield, breaking off the glass. The driver covered his face as he opened the bus door and ran out. The armor being stepped into the bus through the broke windshield. He looked around at everyone and then straight ahead. "I am here to collect a bounty, stand in my way and I will kill you. My name is Hanzo, from an assassin's guild, do not interfere."

Aspen had been enjoying the morning. Besides the short wait before he had been able to eat his breakfast of eggs, everything had been looking pretty good. He had been refreshed and invigorated by the morning run, and the mission for the day was hanging out with kids. As requested, he had made a quick trip after lunch to pick out some toys at a nearby store, and then they had gotten on their way. While Aspen wasn't particularly fond of the cramped transport vehicle, it wasn't uncomfortable, and he had been able to relax and look out of the window as they went along.
Then, the bus skidded to a stop and he rammed forward into the seat in front of him. He was dazed for a moment, and didn't fully recover until the demonic bounty hunter jumped onto the hood. Aspen quickly clicked open the buckle on his seat so he could get up, but there wasn't nearly enough room for him to fight in the alley in the middle of the bus. So he sat, and waited, ready to move at the first chance.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino was enjoying the bus ride when the attack began. She held on to Iggy tightly so the poor Igglybuff wouldn't fly away, while Wuru grabbed on to Ino's shoulder. When the ninja entered the bus, Ino figured she had to defend her friends, no matter what. Since nobody seemed to try and do anything, she decided to act first.

"Wuru string shot!" Ino shouted as she stepped into the hallway.

The small worm Pokemon began making a wall of web to try and slow down the enemy. At the same time Ino looked back at everyone and pointed towards the back exit door. It was the obvious way to escape and hopefully with Wuru's web it would buy them time.

"Everyone out, now!" Ino shouted while she began to float and her wings turned into a dark red color.

Luna had boarded the bus when it was ready and took a seat, she sat with her birds, when they squawked, alerting her to a mercenary by the name of Hanzo as the bus skidded to a halt.

"Great, this guy seems like a threat, be ready." Luna told her Pokemon, "Horace, when someone strikes, use Rock slide to cover, and Scout be ready to look out for the mercenary's Pokemon."

She heard Ino's call, and made her move.

"Horace, Rock Slide!"

The red, white and blue bird squawked, causing Rocks to fall out of the sky to cover other people so they could get out. Luna had prepared her charges on her bow should the mercenary escape both the string shot and this attack.

Grace had not boarded the bus like the others, she was actually behind them following them to the orphanage. She was glad to have not been on the bus. Though when the bus suddenly stopped, Grace was thrown off by the way some person just appeared and cut into the bus.

The first thing that Grace felt was fear. She hated to be in conflict, and fighting was one thing that brought out the coward in her. She wanted nothing more to do with it. Though that did not stop her from sliding on sides of the bike to a stop quickly right behind the bus.

Vivi may be a lazy pokemon, but that did not stop her from being excited to see some action. For one, she would not let the man attack anyone, so she snuck right up the side of the bus, and then she jumped into the air to try and land a draining kiss on the man in hopes of slowing him down.

Grace on the other hand was more or less worried about her friends. She wanted to fight, but her fear would not let her do so. In her arms she held swablu, and shook with that fear. For one this was the first time that she was brought into a mission where she had met with a foe, seeing as she was new to the guild.

Agnes rolled her eyes as she listened to Taikon before he hung up. Agnes had made her way into the church, there was only a few visitors in the main hall along with a few priests and pastors. There was no events, so Agnes moved through the church with ease, arousing little suspicion as most people who were present averted their gaze and attention from her. As she looked around for a way up she was confronted by a priest.

"Can I help you... ma'am?" a priest asked with an air of condescension from behind Agnes when she was trying an electrically locked door to get access to the bell tower of the church.

Agnes sighed before slowly turning to face the man, “Yes, sir, you sure can….” Agnes answered with a sultry tone, walking slowly towards the priest.

Realizing that Agnes was a demon, the priest immediately became visibly uncomfortable at the sight of the scantily clad demoness. “What can I do for you ma’am?”

Judging by the way the priest was behaving, Agnes could tell, feel, and see that he was only man of god on the surface, but right beneath he was a sinner of the most immoral and perverted acts. Agnes grinned as she brushed up to the man, “I’m just a visitor from out of town and was hoping to go up to the bell tower to get a view of the city and take a few scenic photos. Can you do that for me?” she smiled innocently and tilted her head, pushing her chest into priest as her little bushel of a tail wagged slowly. He was trying hard not to touch her but found it impossible not to place a hand on her lower hip.

“I am sorry ma am but the bell tower is currently off limits to visitors, but perhaps I can interest you in visiting the lower levels of the belfry?” he asked with a smirk.

“That could work…” Agnes grinned, “Lead the way sir.” The pried led her to another part of the church with an electrically locked door and opened it with a keycard. It lead to a rather large marble staircase that led high into one of the spires of the church.

“So how long are you going to be in town for?” the priest asked after a few moments as the two of them climbed the stairs.

“Oh, for just a few more days, Winchester is so nice.” Agnes moved purposely with a sway in her hips in front of the priest being a few steps ahead of him putting her short booty shorts to work. Flash chirped from behind the priest as he happily sucked on a lollipop holding onto the stick with both of his flippers. “Such good people here, and the city is so beautiful.”

It didn’t take too long for them to reach the belfry, upon reaching the top, Agnes peered out a nearby window and saw that they were sufficiently high, but would have preferred an even higher vantage point. “Nice bells up here and the view is fantastic!” Agnes exclaimed, turning around to face the priest as he entered the room from the stair well. Agnes stretched arching her back and reaching up with both arms. “So, ‘man of god’ are you going to give me a personal tour of this place?” she playfully smirked while bidding the man closer with a suggestive sway of her hips and open arms.

“Oh, I will take you on a tour on top of every bell!” the priest practically ran into Agnes’s arms and pushed her against one of the bells, his hands reaching around grabbing, groping, and squeezing whatever he could he could get his hands and mouth on. Agnes let out a playful yelp at the suddenness of getting pushed, she played along and arched her back, throwing her head back offering more of herself to the man, and she wrapped one of her legs around him as he pushed against her body even more, nibbling and licking parts of her neck, his hands grabbing onto her long wavy snow white hair.

Flash watched them as he stood by the stairs, staring at them blankly and indifferent as he sucked on his candy treat. A few moments later he casually walked up the intertwined couple. With one flipper holding his lollipop steady in his mouth, he held up his other flipper as it began surging with thin traces of electricity along with the tops of his horns. He reached out and touched the priest on the back.

The priest immediately stiffened as the Thunder Wave shot though his body but was not strong enough to transfer into Agnes. With a single swift motion Agnes took hold of the priest’s arm, twisted it around his back as she spun around and took him down, pinning him face down on the floor. He was still twitching and paralyzed, Agnes knelt down onto his back and drew her gun from its holster on her thigh, the crystals and sweeping red line designs of the gun lit up the moment she griped the handle. She held the weapon to the back of the priest’s head, a few inches away. The blood red glowing crystal chambers of the revolver suddenly turned into a deep violet that was almost black, like food coloring spreading through water. “Sweet dreams baby….” Agnes purred as she fired the weapon, the muzzle flash and smoke of the shot looked like a long spiraling horn, light purple in color. The gunshot was not loud, but the priest now laid completely still beneath Agnes, but he was still alive, just asleep, his muscles twitched every now and then.

Agnes stood up holstered her weapon, the chamber returning to the blood red color. She straightened herself up, fixing her hair and readjusting her top and shorts. “How do I look?” she asked Flash, who nodded and chirped with approval. “Don’t talk with your mouth full buddy.” Agnes opened the window that faced the city and climbed out onto the ledge, she looked around and up, the belfry tower was in a hexagon shape with the very top of the tower being the perfect place for a lookout. “Rope please.” She said and moments later a large coil of rope hanging on Flash’s flipper extended out from the opened window. Using the rope Agnes easily climbed onto the top and with a makeshift pulley system she managed to get Flash onto the tower as well. There was a maintenance hatch on the floor that led to the bell ringing mechanisms.

“Well let’s get comfy then shall we, luckily the sun is going away, would be great if it rained.” Agnes looked out over the city, not a bad place. Flash handed her the long cloth pouch. Agnes took out a long high-tech looking scope and looked through it towards the Guild Walkway, everything came though the scope perfectly clear, and she could even see individual faces of people, and the head up display within the scope would also pull up information on and individual if she lingered on an individual. Agnes heard the thump of Flash plopping down onto the floor sitting against the wall as he finished his lollipop and began fishing through his bag pulling out a bottle of water and then proceeded to struggle opening the cap.

As Agnes watched there appeared to be nothing out of the ordinary or anyone that resembled the target she was after. A while later she did spot a bus parked at a guild house, “Field Trip?” Agnes focused her scope on the house it departed from, the scope highlighted and outlined the foundations of the building giving her top-down layouts of every level and through the walls of the building, “Galactic Stars, and Mistral? A shared house? Pathetic….” Agnes inspected each of the members and that was when she found something interesting, there was an unknown person among them with no information that her scope could find, also she did resemble the princess, least her hair did. She decided to follow the individual with the scope as they went into the bus. If she does turn out to be the princess then her theory was correct.

Agnes dialed Taikon on the phone while she still looked through the scope hearing a growing commotion coming from Flash behind her but she ignored it. “Hey Sherlock, potential suspect spotted, leaving the Galactic Stars, and Mistral guild house on a bus, be a good boy and chase it for me will you, I’ll be on the lookout for Corvisquire, hurry up.” Agnes hung up.

Hearing the crinkling and crackling of plastic behind her intensify, Agnes turned around to find that Flash had lost his battle with the bottle cap and was now on the floor, holding the bottle with both flippers as he tried chewing the cap off the top of the bottle. He fumbled around with his newfound menace before noticing that Agnes was staring at him with a raised eyebrow. Flash froze in place and stared back before slowly moving the bottle away from his mouth and slowly handed Agnes the bottle all the while not breaking eye contact.

“Really Flash?” Agnes twisted the mangled cap off and handed the bottle back to Flash who held it triumphantly before guzzling down the water. Agnes looked at the saliva covered cap in her hand with a glazed look before she tossed it on top of Flash’s bag, and she turned back around and looked through the scope tracking the bus. It was relatively uneventful for the most part until the bus was abruptly attacked by a lone man, he jumped onto the hood of the bus, crushing and disabling it. “Hmm, this will be interesting.” Agnes watched on with anticipation as the passengers began their counter attack.

Last edited:
Taikon heard his phone go off and smiled as he heard Agnes notify him about something interesting. He was about to head over to the guild house anyway to look for anything, and with the knowledge that their target was indeed there made it even sweeter. "Yes mom.~" He said jokingly before he hung up and immediately walked towards the bus, occasionally, Taikon seemingly sank in to any shadows he walked in to as if the surface was water and appeared out of another one nearby, it looked as if a little black bullet like object darted between said shadows. Meanwhile, Corvisquire also got the message and immediately flew after the bus, he noticed Taikon and flew a little bit lower until Taikon saw the bird's shadow, he immediately darted to it and when he did, Corvisquire flew up once more to stay out of view.

When the bus was suddenly attacked by an unknown individual, Taikon quickly rose from the shadow and quickly hid towards the nearest thing that could cover him, he quickly dialed his phone to Agnes. "I didn't know this was gonna be a threesome." He joked as he peeked his head out to get a look at the attacker and blinked in surprise to see that he that he had the attire of a ninja. "Another one, hm?" He asked as his body quickly turned completely jet black with a few streaks of black smoke emitting from it, as it disappeared after a few second, Taikon's attire changed completely to his own ninja outfit with a big red scarf which covered his mouth.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Pocker barely got to doze off again when some rando busted in and threatened everyone. Some assassin, looking for a bounty.
Auro began to stand, ready to confront him before Ino caused a distraction with her wurmple, after which telling everyone to flee.
Auro scoffed, and reared into battle position, aura encasing his palms, focusing on the threat before him.
Pocker followed suit, preparing for a fight. After all, everyone else was doing it, and he didn't want to be left out.

Agnes ignored Taikon's comments. "Well this pretty much confirms it. Shut up and keep watch, the assassin has already caused a big enough scene that we can't really interfere without causing more problems. Though if you want to get in close and be friends, this would be the time to help them out to get some level of trust building with them." Agnes kept her focus on the blond girl the best could through the ensuing chaos. the authorities would be on the way very soon with how many witnesses there are. This assassin is not very good at his job.... Agnes watched on.

Flash had pulled out his own set of binoculars that was no where near strong enough to see anything of value and joined Agnes standing next to her, but Flash was looking off at other bird Pokemon that were flying around, a flock of Pidgey and Pidgeotto led by a Pedgeot was flying around nearby.

Last edited:
Avery gave a hidden angry sigh as she boarded the bus. Why were they going to babysit children! She decided to sit next to Maker after dropping off a sad-looking stuffed Marill in the pile. Then Ino dropped the news she was going to play 'victim' while the guild went to spend time with the orphans. Her jaw dropped before recovering and crossing her arms, leaning back against the seat. "Well, that sure makes me happy, Butterfly," she said sarcastically to herself. Then the attack happened. Her eyes narrowed into slits when she heard the person mention a bounty. Trixie growled at him as Avery stood up. "Trixie, keep Princess safe." Avery then faded into the shadows, her daggers in her hands. She crept her way closer towards Hanzo, careful to be quiet and within the shadows.

The sword pierced through the web created by a Wurmple and began to cut downwards, with little effort. At the same time a loud thud was heard in the roof of the bus and next to Hanzo, Magnemite appeared and used protect to stop the sweet kiss attack. While this was going on Maker pushed Trixie out of the way. "Why hasn't anyone opened the door?!" She called out as she headed to the back of the bus. "Zhask, show me what I can do!" She called out. She looked at her hand as a shadow ball began to form. She smirked, as one does when they have more power then they thought. She smashed the shadow ball against the locked and it bust open. Maker jumped out and began looking where to run to. Then on the roof of the bus, steps could be heard running quickly towards the back. A shadow jumped over Maker and landed in front of her. It was another Hanzo. His glowing purple eyes focus on the blond girl as he raised his sword and prepared to strike down the petrified woman. Inside the bus, the Hanzo rushed towards Ino, his sword ready to strike in a diagonal slash.

Last edited:
With all the chaos unfolding, and with the things going on farther up in the bus, there was very little Aspen could do from his current position. Thus he decided to take the opportunity to exit the bus, since he would have a lot more maneuverability there and stood better chances, whatever happened. He was almost down the bus' walkway and to the back door when the new girl blew it open with some kind of spell and then jumped out. He was about to follow her when a dark figure dropped from above the bus and landed in front of the new girl, and to Aspen's surprise they looked the same as the person attacking the front of the bus. However, seeing that the new girl didn't seem to be ready to defend herself against the sword, Aspen leapt into action. Literally. He jumped off the exit with a boost from his wind element, flipped over the sword wielder, and at the same time grabbed his whip from his belt. He lashed it out as he went over, aiming for the man's arm. He hoped to either restrain the man from striking with the weapon by wrapping around, or at least to distract him from his current target. Just after this, Topaz appeared at the entrance. The little Mienfoo went for a Fake Out attack, hoping to catch the enemy by surprise and cause a flinch.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino flapped her wings and jumped backwards at the same time, allowing her to take a long leap towards the back. She landed and placed her violin to her chin. Hopefully the others could keep the enemies busy while she began to support her friends. She took a deep breath as she slowly began to play and prepared to sing.

"
Trippin' out
Spinnin' around
I'm underground, I fell down
Yeah, I fell down
I'm freakin' out
So where am I now
Upside down
And I can't stop it now
It can't stop me now
I, I'll get by
I, I'll survive
When the world's crashing down
When I fall and hit the ground
I will turn myself around
Don't you try to stop me
I, I won't cry"

Ino was joined by Iggy, who helped with background chorus. They both sang as loud as they could and Ino's violin sounded louder. The spell was meant to inspire everyone and give them a boost over their opponents.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli had gotten on the bus after collecting his things to care for the children at the orphanage, a stuffed spinda, a yo-yo, a chess set, and three decks of cards. Placing it all in a bag, he rushed out to the bus, sitting behind the group, placing his head on the seat in front of him.

When the assassin jumped on the bus, he jumped up, though things happened very fast, and before he new it, most of his friends, and the assassin, were outside. Eli jumped out the back of the bus as well, pulling out a knife and wrapping his ribbons around his hidden knifes, standing in front of Zhast "I dont know why you want her, but if it requires this manner of conduct, then there is no way I can stand by and watch it unfold" Eli stood his ground, looking the offender in the eyes as he waited for something to happen.

"Horace, Take to the Skies, I'll attempt to slow down Hanzo!"

Horace had flown out a shattered window, and was waiting for her next order, when Luna hopped out of the window, and was picked up by Horace dropping her on the roof before following her orders. Luna fired two arrows, with the intent of hitting Hanzo's feet.

"There's a Magnemite, Scout, Heat Wave!"

Ino's music's effect just kicked in, and Luna activated all her charges, in an attempt to use the bow's special attack. The Starly flapped its wings as it flew out of the bus, towards the front and a wave of fire popped forward towards the Magnemite. Scout was far enough away to only hit Magnemite, if the move landed. Luna prepared aim, and the bowstring twanged as the arrow left the bow. Only time would tell if that arrow landed or not.

Last edited:
Grace was shocked to see that her friend was thrown back when she tried to help. It was a good thing that she landed near her. Which caused the fairy to become a bit angry. What also did not help was the fact that someone from the other guild was causing some damage to others in the bus. With a quick movement, Grace took Vivi and placed her in the side car to rest a moment. "Fluffy, stay with Vivi. I need to handle something."

Turning towards the bus, Grace shed her human form. Which more or less stayed the same. What changed was the fact that out of her back sprouted large wings. They seemed to shimmer in the sun. The light would reflect off of the individual feathers that were formed out of flowing and moving water. As she walked, Grace seemed to encompasses more confidence then she had before. She felt more herself, which was a good thing for her.

What caught her eye was one of her quild members. He was using a whip to fight with. It seemed like a good time to try of the things that she had been working on. With a quick and gracefull move, Grace flicked her wrist, and to sound of the song played by her quild leader, she performed a twirl, and a whip formed around her. This whip was made of fast moving water. She hoped to help Aspen, but thought that her help would be better suited to cooling off the bus, as the person who ordered a heat wave inside of a metal vehicle.

With quick reflexes, shot out the whip in a way that would not harm the two pokemon, but would cause them to fall back. "We need to make sure that people who are in the bus that are allies will not be harmed by foolishly attacking. You are a high ranking member of the quild. You should know better then that."

"I ordered for the attack to hit Magnemite from behind, barely, so it wouldn't really affect any Allies." Luna explained to Grace, "I was aiming to take Hanzo as well, but my bow's charges aren't working well, have no idea if I even hit him."

Luna just got an idea, "Horace, Rain Dance on the bus!"

The red and blue bird started dancing as rain poured over the bus, helping to cool it down. Luna had a hand on her one sword in case Hanzo survived the attack.

Trixie yelped in surprise when Maker pushed her out of the way, which caught Avery's attention. "Princess," she whispered, "what the heck are you doing." Instead of getting a sneak attack on Hanzo, she followed Maker, as did Trixie. Avery felt relief as exited the bus, staying within the shadows, being the safest there. Trixie tried to place herself in between the other Hanzo and Maker while Avery tried to figure out why there were two of them. Unless one was a clone or something. At least she had help out there from Girly and Soft Feet. Avery smiled at her nicknames for a split-second before refocusing on her objective.

As Agnes watched the battle unfold she began to look around at the nearby buildings for potential vantage points and it didn’t take her long to see a couple but she found one that was optimal, a skyscraper that was still under construction that was tall enough to see the site of the battle while being far enough that her location would be well hidden. She marked the building with her scope and repacked it into its cloth bag. “Alright Flash, time to get closer, and plans have changed.” She tossed the scope at him and he fumbled to catch it, nearly dropping it several times before he got a proper grip on it and slit into the messenger bag after he hastily threw his binoculars into it as well.

Agnes made her way back into the belfry and saw that the priest was still sleeping. She turned him over and took his key card and left the tower and church, no one really suspected anything. Agnes made her way back to the Merchant Hotel. She greeted Marrious and gave him a second coin. He went to the back room and retrieved the same large case that she had given him the night before. Flash had ran to a nearby shop that had been closed the previous evening and restocked on supplies. He rejoined Agnes who waited for him by the door and the two promptly left.

Agnes called for and air taxi and instructed the drier to drop her off several blocks away from her actual destination. Once she arrived the building in question was much larger than she anticipated, luckily for her the construction site was closed so sneaking in and moving throughout the building was an easy task. She had found the service elevator and it quickly took her to near the top of the construction. Upon stepping out she was blasted by a strong gust of wind, the storm was coming and the weather was looking worse for wear. A massive bolt of lightning split the sky in two in the distance as the clouds grew darker and darker.

After traversing a few more stairs and eventually ladders Agnes was satisfied with her position, extremely high, but far away enough that she would have to aim a downward shot. Agnes unslung the large case off her back and laid it on top of a nearby work bench and opened it, revealing several large components made of a strange black metal-like material with parts of it being a bone colored off white made of a different bonelike material with.

Agnes took out the central body of the weapon and attached the stock, then the lower body, upper body, the barrel base, and the two sections of the barrel. When fully assembled the entire weapon easily stood taller than Agnes, it was easily over six feet in length. It is an elegant and intricately designed weapon, crafted with details and designs that are well out of the realm of any mortal or immortal being. The overall shape of the weapon resembled a long spiraling horn with subtle highlights of red lights, long arching and twisting spikes act and resemble extra horns and antlers that sprouted out throughout the body and barrel of the weapon. It was strange and one of a kind. A faint black smoke seemed to be perpetually being exhausted from various exhaust ports near the base and along the barrel that had a faint red glow coming from deep within. Agnes began pouring her mana and magic into the weapon as she moved to an open ledge of the building. The gun seemed to swell into life as she did so, countless red demonic runes, symbols, and seals appeared across the weapon. The top of the weapon where a scope would be normally mounted was absent, but instead was a complex demonic magical display and interface. Magical blood red chains appeared alongside the seals, symbols, and runes of the gun, the chains were twisted around and spiraled down the barrel as if containing the weapon itself.

Flash looked fearfully at the weapon in Agnes’s hands as she held it effortlessly leaning it over her shoulder. She got down lying onto her stomach when she was near the open edge of the building, the gun below and next to her, propped up by a set of horns, spikes, and chains. The weapon felt warm in her hands and against her body she felt a steady pulse from it like a heartbeat.

Agnes looked down the line of circular runes and symbols along the top of the gun and she could see things clearer and further away than her previous scope, the red light from the symbols changed her eye from its stunning golden yellow to a blood red. She can see the scene of the battle as if it was right in front of her despite being nearly a mile away. The body of the gun began to give off an eerie red glow indicating that there was a singular bullet that was ready, a singular red magical ring also appeared around the base of the barrel indicting the same thing.

Agnes watched on even longer as a second bullet became available, then a third, and eventually a fourth. She noticed that the assassin had somehow split himself into another being and the new one was pursuing Maker and was quite close to accomplishing his goal. Agnes closed her eyes as the inverted pentagram on her forehead began to glow as red as the designs on the gun and from the center, her forehead began to bulge out as a third eye slowly opened its eye, it was unlike her regular eyes, this one’s pupil was in the shape of an X and the iris was a blood red near the center that faded to a light pink near the edges. The sclera if the eye was pitch black. This eye looked around for a second before it refocused down the symbols of the gun, its pupil narrowing as it could see everything.

Four bodies in sight….

Four souls to be collected….

Explosive penetration shots ideal….

Single shot to piece optimal vital organs… repositioning... here….

Whispers inside Agnes’s head as the red glow on the gun changed into a pale sky icy blue color and her body and hands readjusted and aimed the gun ever so slightly. She squeezed her hand around the firing mechanism which was not a trigger but more of a five slotted finger contraption and the weapon fired. There was no opening at the end of the barrel just the tip of the spike, as the gun fired Agnes could feel a large chunk of her energy and magic being absorbed by the gun, almost painfully fast.

The tip of the barrel flashed with three tiers of spinning red rings made of demonic runes and symbols as the light blue magic bullet formed from seemingly nowhere at the tip of the spike and was fired out, the bullet only appeared as a light blue smoke throughout certain parts of the gun, it was as if the gun instantly gathered all the light blue light and smoke around the gun and very rapidly pulled it to the tip of the rifle and shot it out. The shot coincided with the sound of thunder masking it. Two rings indicating the amount of shots available in the gun faded after the shot was fired.

The blue bullet was only visible for seconds as it let the tip of the gun before it vanished the magical explosive penetration shot is designed to pierce heavy armor and flash alike, upon entering a foreign body and detecting unfamiliar magic, the bullet will pulse an explosive blast as it travels though. With the amount of magic used in this particular bullet it is on a path that will have no problem blowing though Eli, penetrating Hanzo from the back, though his heart, then out the front, then Aspen, and then finally Maker and her heart. The bullet will pulse its explosive payload each time it passed through an individual. If deflected by an extremely powerful attack the bullet will react violently and the resulting explosion would be quite devastating sending out disorienting concussive waves and the explosion itself being a bit more powerful than a land mine.

EDIT: Edited some consistency issues sorry about that.

Last edited:
Maker flinched as the sword stopped just before her face. Aspen and Eli had managed to stop the attack. Hanzo showed anger in his eyes as he jumped back to avoid incoming attacks. He looked down as he saw an arrow land where he was standing.

Inside the bus, the Magnemite took the fake out attack, making it flinch to the back and get hit by a heat wave. The Pokemon fell to the floor and began to melt into a pink goo. Hanzo however, took the opportunity to rush at Ino. She was alone and had barely anything to defend her. The music might inspire others, but not if she was dead. He placed his sword to the side as he leaped towards her and swung his sword from side to side. Being in a small place she couldn't flee upwards or downwards and if she tried to leap backwards or forward, Hanzo was already leaping in a straight direction.

At the back a nearby Murkrow crowed loudly soon after the sound of thunder. The second Hanzo quickly disappeared into a string of shadow, which seemed to lead back inside the bus. Just as the bullet was about to impact the group, Maker's chest glower and out emerged a Chandelure. The ghost Pokemon positioned itself in front of the group. Using its Poltergeist attack, it managed to redirect the bullet back at the shooter, by having the bullet spin around its body and then sending it back.
"Screw this!" Maker cried out as she noticed she nearly died. She began running down the street, away from the bus and in the direction of Guild Hallway. The Murkrow crowed again as it began flying after her while the Chandelure cried angrily and disappeared.

Aspen saw that the combined efforts of himself and Eli had stopped the weapon from hitting the new girl, but the Hanzo figure he was fighting disappeared. Quickly following this, several things happened: A loud sound like thunder, the sudden appearance of a ghostly chandelier, and it stopping some kind of projectile by catching it and flinging it back with some kind of move, one that Aspen didn't recognize. It took him a second or two to take this in, but once he did he was unsure of what to do. Clearly there was some kind of danger somewhere in the distance, and there was still a opponent within the bus. The new girl had also begun to flee down the street, and he was unsure of what to do. He thought it was unlikely that he could locate whatever had fired the projectile, and he couldn't fight well within the confines of the bus. However, looking into the vehicle, he saw the man bearing down on Ino. He couldn't get there in time, but he shouted to Topaz. The small Pokemon looked around from its attack on the Magnemite ((I'm just rolling with that)) and locked its focus on the Hanzo. It jumped in with a High Jump Kick, aiming to knock the man to the side and give Ino time. He was much more capable of battling within the confines of the bus than Aspen, due to his smaller size.

Grace was not happy with the other guild's vice leader. She thought she was very rash and was not very well thought through. What caught her eye was the man coming after her guild leader. With little movement on her part, she spun around, and shot out her water whip. She took and wrapped the whip around the ankle of the man and tried to pull him back while he was going forward. She hoped this would work as he was going pretty fast, and then cause him to be thrown to the ground by the attack.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino saw Hanzo attempting to cut her down. Since she wasn't able to basically dodge to any side so she decided to let herself fall to the ground. Unfortunately, she forgot she had wings. The girl cried out in pain as the sword sliced a big chunk of the corner of her wing.

Iggy puffed her cheeks angrily and began to use sing, trying to bring the enemy down. At the same time, Wuru grabbed the piece of wing from Ino and tried to placed it back together with string shot as Ino cried in pain and laid on the ground.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Crap! Ino!" Pocker cried out as he saw Hanzo attack her. He began to near her, but her igglypuff's singing made him pause, woozy, before shaking it off. Covering his ears, he kneeled above and looked her over. He had no expertise in wings, whether they'd grow back or not, or be put back together like the wurmple thinks, and he doubted he could ask someone at the moment, what with all the crashing and attacking.

Meanwhile Auro created a long bone between his arms, before covering an ear with one. He held his bone defensively , blocking Hanzo from Pocker and Ino, and tried to fight the sleep Iggy was causing him.

Too much was happening for Pocker at the moment. All this fighting in such a small space. First things first, though, he had a hurt guild member on his hands. Hopefully Auro could hold off Butcher McGee over there.
"Oh no no no no. Err, I'm no good at this. Are you okay?"
Obviously
Even in times like these, Pocker could always depend on his partner's sarcasm.
"Do you need help?
She's bleeding you idiot!
"Can you move?"
Nailed it.

Last edited:
Taikon simply watched as the fight unfolded with a delighted look on his face, sure it meant that someone else was after the target, but it was certainly entertaining to watch them try and fail. After a while, he noticed how their target began to flee from the scene and began to follow her, his body remained within the shadows, as much as Taikon wanted to hitch a ride in the princess' shadow, he noticed the brief appearance of a Chandelure that made him a bit more cautious. "I dunno how she got her hands on such a Pokemon, but all I know is I'm gonna need to be more careful... Oh well, it's always more fun when they fight back." Taikon thought to himself as Corvisquire followed the woman.

Agnes’s third eye witnessed the bullet’s reflection with an almost curious look.

Incoming hostile projectile….

Deploy appropriate countermeasures….

Agnes’s gun began emitting a white smoke this time and very quickly she shot it off. It was a simple shot with no special properties and fairly weak. One of the two remaining rings near the barrel of the gun faded slightly but slowly began to regain its luster.

The white bullet collided with the reflected projectile exactly at the halfway point in midair. The resulting explosion was a perfectly circular distortion. The combined heat and force of the blast could be visibly seen, the massive magenta colored fireball it created was in the shape of a fanged horned skull that appeared to be roaring as it tore itself apart from its mouth as the fiery explosion ran its course and it faded within seconds.

Agnes disregarded the explosion and the potential attention that it probably caused, her sights were still set on Maker and so was her scope. She didn’t fire but watched, she noticed that Taikon was finally on the move in pursuit.

Reap them both….

The voice echoed in Agnes’s head but she ignored it.

I hunger….

Agnes felt a slight prickling pain on her forehead from the inverted pentagram, a sense of dread filled her heart and was trying to break into her mind and distract her concentration, but she did her best to ignore it and watch on.

Flash had gotten comfortable having found a folding chair somewhere and was sitting slightly behind Agnes watching everything and enjoying the view of the city, he held Agnes’s scouting scope and was trying his best to see what was going on but was constantly looking around at street food vendors and restaurants, being delighted by the bullet explosion he took a quick photo of it on the scope and continued looking around.

Hanzo's movement was stopped by a pull on his ankle as water wrapped around. He managed to stay on his feet and alert him of the incoming attack from Topaz. He used the armor on his forearms to cover his face and stop the kick. Now, the air was filled with soothing music, which could cause him to sleep. Luckily, the pink goo grew and transformed into an Exploud, protecting him and Hanzo from the sing attack. Hanzo's eyes looked past Aspan and his father running away. He used his sword to break the hold on his foot and jumped out the front window where he had came in through. As soon as he landed the Exploud turned into a Ditto and attached itself to Hanzo's back. The dark ninja began running towards an apartment building down the road, not following Maker.

A man with white hair, blue eyes and pale skin stood at the door on the floor Agnes was. He was wearing a long white coat and black clothing underneath. He leaned against the wall and was starting at the demon girl laying on the floor. "I hate it when I'm trying to do my job and run into such a fine piece of art." He said with an odd accent. He grinned, showing fangs. "How about you leave the bounty to us and I'll take you out for a fun night?" He placed his hand on the handle of his sword, which was attached to his back and seemed to be as long as he was and almost as wide. "The name's Alucard by the way, I know, not very original. It's old school, but trust me, I'm anything but old."

Grace knew that her plan did not work as the whip was cut by the sword that the dark ninja used. With speed and grace, she ran back to her motorcycle, and climbed on the seat. As she started her bike, the wings that were showing, were now retreating back into her. With little effort, Grace was able to rush after the man with her bike. With her water whip, she tried again to throw the man on the ground, and this time still driving hopefully with him still attached to the water.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli glances back at the retreating figure of Zahst, looking back up at Hanson and backing up a way, before running after her, making sure to be careful with his knifes as he did so. After they were a bit away from the fight, he gave a soft call “Zahst! Wait!” He put away a knife and reached out to her, trying to get her to stop.