• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed, glancing up at Luna, a annoyed that she was letting the new girl so easily circumvent his questions “Hold on a second, I was in the middle of a question, please.” He looked back at Maker “Thank you, but I’m not a butler, and would you please answer my question? I don’t feel great about letting a person I know nothing about sleep here, and eat out cookies.” He gave her a look that made it clear he would not let her out of an answer if he had anything to say about it.

Avery smiled at Eli's intervention. "I agree. Letting a complete random person off the street sleep in the guildhalls without us knowing who exactly she is isn't a good idea. What if she is a dangerous criminal?" Avery rose a brow at Luna, trying to push her point. If the entitled girl couldn't sleep on the couch for a single night, then she should answer all of Eli's questions. After all, they shouldn't harbor dangerous criminals, and while Avery doubted this was the case, she needed to gather as much info as she could on the newest arrival and report it to her seniors. Could be very important for her house.

Maker placed her hand on her forehead and stumbled to the side. "I see, if this is how a guild operates, throwing someone who came seeking shelter out after they just fainted, then I guess I better going." She adjusted her hood over her head to hide her smirk. "Galactic Stars right? Thank you for your hospitality." She said as she began walking towards the front door.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed “Look, sorry, but you have to understand, when we let parole in with no questions, bad things happen, one time, we woke up to empty cabinets and wallets, I’m sure you can understand our caution. While someone may have been fast at calling you a criminal, all were asking is a simple question, and I will promise you, if you can’t even tell people who you are, they won’t let you in” he stood up “I understand that you feeling woozy, and you can stay here, we just need to know who you are, I feel like your not out to hurt anyone, so why won’t you tell us that?”

Maker's patience was at its limits. She didn't know something as simple as get shelter form the dark streets was so complicated. She crossed her arms and sighed, seeing as these people wouldn't leave her along any time soon. "Fine, what do you need to know? My name is Zhask, I just arrived from Creel looking to join a guild in the most popular city in the world."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked her up and down, before slowly nodding “It’s a start, tell you what, we’ll make an exception tonight, but we will be talking tomorrow morning. I can tell we are all tired, most of us exhausted, really, not the best time to be having a conversation.” He yawned. “Go ahead and go to sleep, then first thing in the morning we will talk and get you signed up in the guild, how does that sound?”

Grace had been done with her tasks at the garage auto shop for a couple of minutes at that point, she had not been informed by the way the group had treated the girl. Though she did hear a bit of it from before entering the guild. What she heard was uncalled for. Going through the door, she had her hands full, but that did not stop her from placing it on the table next to the door and looking towards the group. "Is this how we treat guests around here. No we may not be luxury in anyway, but that does not mean that we can treat others badly because they have something that they do not want to share."

Turning towards Eli, she knew from before when he had asked the same questions to her that he was not the most trusting. "Well I can see that you are the type to ask people questions about themselves, yet you offer nothing in return. I remember that you asked me the same questions."

To Maker, she extended her hand in a sign of peace. "My name is Grace Thorne, if they will not give you a room then you may use mine for the night. I am sure it will be comfortable enough. I will most likely be working into the late morning anyway. I am honestly ashamed as how they have acted towards you. Honestly I thought this guild would be way more accepting towards people seeing as they are supposed to help others no matter the job or how they perceive them to be." Around the girl, sparkles of glitter could be seen. Though if you look closer you would notice that it is more water then anything, it just seemed to catching the light just right to sparkle.

Avery shrugged. "Grace, we were robbed once. We have every right to be cautious! He also said that she could go to that room now." She sighed and brought her hand to her head. "I really need to get to bed. I've been so cranky due to how tired I am." She gave a yawn as she stood up. "'Night everyone." She walked to her bedroom sleepily, only dropping the act once she closed the door to her room, locking the door. There wasn't much, just the basics, some knives and daggers, and a laptop on her desk. Her bed had an off-white blanket, her dresser and desk were both dark plywood, and her laptop was clearly cheap. The only thing not cheap were the knives and daggers, as she collected them for future use for the Toru. The thought filled her with excitement. Doing a job for the house she was supposed to work for filled her with excitement. She called into the Toru house, making it a video call and tossing the video on one of the walls, then waited for the House to answer. Once they did, she sighed. "I suspect the princess has escaped and is attempting to join a guild. A new girl, calling herself Zhask, entered the guildhall and is going to join a guild. She is entitled, she looks like the princess and, she refuses to give much information about her past. I tried to gain more info on her, but I was crowded by both the guilds, so I couldn't talk to her alone. I apologize for the little information, but if this is the princess, this is a huge opportunity for house Toru." She closed her eyes, waiting for the response fearfully.

Last edited:
Maker was now really confused, first they wanted to ask questions then they wanted to do it the following day. Some were nice to her at first, then rude and then nice again. She didn't really understand them so she just nodded and smiled, thinking that was the best she could do in the situation and to avoid the situation to continue.
In the end, she ended up staying at the Mistral dorm she was offered before, she the Galactic Stars didn't really give her the best vibes. The best option was a guild that didn't ask too many questions.

A woman, with a black bandage around her eyes, answered the call. She had long black hair and black lips. She wasn't looking directly at the screen, as if she didn't know where it was. "I would expect better results from someone who has been given such a golden opportunity. The fact that you can't even confirm she is who you say she is, troubles me. Find out who she really is first. The princess is missing, that is true, but mysterious girls show up and disappear everyday and we don't have a clear picture of the princess recently, so she must confess it. Oh and also, I heard they placed a bounty on her already, if someone gets to her before you do, you better not be seen in Kelan again." The video ended.

The following morning a Pidgeotto flew by and dropped off a letter for both guilds. It read:
Dear Galactic Stars and Mistral guilds,

It has come to our attention that despite being rank C, you have become popular among the people, specially the local orphans. Therefore, as a special mission, we request you visit Kelan's Children, located at the end of Rolen Road, in the outskirts of town.

Maker woke up suddenly as she heard Zhask whispering in her ear. She needed to be ready before everyone, since it was now day time, she risked being recognized more easily. She decided it was probably better not to wear her hood, which probably would attract attention. With the help of Zhask, she managed to get some make from who knows where and got to work. She placed black outlined around her eyes and used dark purple lipstick. She placed her hair into a sideways ponytail, something she would never do, in any lifetime. She then looked at her clothes.
Thanks to the cloak nobody had noticed her dress, which was too fancy. She would need to cover it up with her cloak, just avoid using the hoodie, until she could get more clothes. Once she was ready, she sat on her bed and sighed, once she knew there were others walking around outside, she would step out. Blending in with the crowd was her idea.

Last edited:
Early the next morning, Aspen and Topaz rose before the sun. The room was simple, as might be expected if one knew the monk's lifestyle. There was a small bed, a desk, and a few neatly folded sets of clothes. The room was very clean, and even the floor looked as if it had been recently swept. As he waited for the sun to rise, Aspen dressed and began to stretch. His arms, his legs, his neck, all were loosened up, and as light poured through the window and into the room he began to stretch even further. He entered a backbend, stretched his hips, and began to do some pushups. Once the basics were all over, he waited for Topaz to finish the last few exercises and then gestured for the Pokemon to follow him. They went out of the room and closed the door softly behind them, and trotted down the hall. Soon they had exited the building, and were jogging down the street. Shortly after they left, Aspen saw a Pidgeotto fly overhead and wondered where it was headed. Perhaps it was carrying a mission to his own guild, or delivering a top secret mission to an A rank guild. He had no way of knowing.
And for the time, he didn't care. This was a time of day where he got to think, and run, and thrill at the feeling of sun and clouds and breeze. He was glad, too, that his partner was by his side. Sometimes when he ran he thought of his time out on the road, traveling across the country to see new things, and to learn, and to gain experience. He couldn't help thinking about how much things had changed, sometimes. When he was young he had always been so scared. Then came a change, and he began training in the monastery and slowly conquered some of his anxieties. He had learned basic stretches, and then changed to gymnastics and martial arts. Then he had gained access to his element. Then he had left on his travels. Through his life, there had always been those changes. Some smaller, some large. People, responsibilities, skills, worries.
After jogging for over half an hour, Aspen and Topaz arrived back at the guild house. They weren't quite so stealthy upon returning, but there still wasn't too much noise. Their footsteps and the swish of the door were evident, but they were still silent. No need to speak. The two headed towards the kitchen, ready to get a bit of nourishment and finish their preparations for the day.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
As the sun began to shine over the land of Kelan, Ino slowly opened her eyes. Iggy and Wuru were already at the window, watching the garden. The Vivillon girl slowly sat and rubbed her eyes as her wings spread open, revealing a light pink color with small white dots spread about. This meant she was in a calm state.

Ino left her two Pokemon to continue at the window while she got ready. She always took her time since she liked looking presentable. Although her look was always similar, only her wings really changed. Soon she was out of her room and roaming the guild halls. Her attention was quickly caught by noises coming from the kitchen.

"I spy with my big eyes, a monk who might be making me breakfast?" Ino said with playful tone as she approached Aspen.

Upon entering her room Agnes took off her wrist phone and placed it on a table by the door along with undoing the empty holster on her thigh and placing it on the same table. The room was large and spacious designed with a contemporary motif with sharp and bold angles, minimalist, and fashionable.

Flash took off his bag and hung it on a rack by the table and he ran around the room in joy as if it was his first time in it but he was just homesick. He settled down and plopped himself onto a large white leather couch, belly down and arms folded along the contours of his chest making himself resemble a ball with a neck and head. A few sparks of electricity sparked from his horns and the electronics of the room came to life along with the large flat screen in front of him. Flash changed the channel to some cartoons and began watching like how a young child would, wide-eyed and slightly leaning forward.

Agnes plopped down on the couch next to Flash and reclined herself lazily, putting her hooves on the glass coffee table in front of her as she wrapped and arm around him, and he leaned into her, "When we get this job done Flash, we won't have to work for a while." Agnes yawned, "The cherry on top of this job? Last sighting is in the Guild Walkway. Thinking aloud here, I think she's going to try to join some no name guild to get herself mixed in with the people so she will be harder to find, and have a group of people to back her up if she gets called out... not a bad plan princess." Agnes took a sip of water and placed it on the arm rest. "I want to say that we can probably spot her out tomorrow and case whatever the place she's staying at after that, give it a week tops, three days minimum... plans might change though is Taikon decides to join us, we'll run it by him tomorrow if he does, hard to say no to easy money for a week worth of just stalking a girl..." Agnes stood up and stripped naked as she made her way to her bedroom and took long hot shower.

As she stepped out of the bathroom wrapped in a towel she could feel a slight prickling pain on her forehead, she held her hand up near it and was surprised to see that the symbol on her forehead was faintly glowing, it was involuntary this time. "Well this can't be good." She walked back to the living room and picked up her bracelet phone and decided to check her missed messages and calls. She opened the hologram display and checked, her heart immediately sank and a twang of panic poked at her. "Ohh... this is not good."

Flash looked at the display ans chirped in happiness as he rocked his head side to side, "Amphy!" he chirped happily.

"No, no, no Flash, Mother does not like to be ignored... 8 missed calls and 5 messages... oh boy." Agnes took a deep sigh as she sprawled back out onto the couch next to Flash. "Can't say people didn't tell me to check my messages. Well, here goes...." Agnes called back and it rang three times before someone answered.

The individual on the other side was a complete contrast in terms of color to Agnes, her skin was like porcelain white and, as her hair was the same snow white as Agnes, but the woman's horns were extravagant, she has four sets of horns two near the top of her head that were spiraled, another set next them that curve upward and outward forming a V shape, the third set were curled in a complete loop then follows the same curve as the V adding to the elegance of the curves, the fourth smallest set were slightly behind her forehead that followed the same V shape as the second set but were only a few inches long, they were a silvery white color with an odd otherworldly faint glow to them. Her eyes glowed a menacing blue, but her overall demeanor appeared to be graduate, serenity, and motherly, a floating complex sigil floated above and in front of her forehead that flowed the same color as her eyes, the complex sigil was constantly changing its shape and symbol seamlessly transiting from one symbol to another. She was beautiful, she stared back at Agnes and smiled softly, the sigil on her forehead changed to the identical inverted pentagram on Agnes's forehead.

Agnes flinched in pain as the symbol on her forehead began to burn a bright red. Flash looked panicked as Agnes writhed in agony holding onto the symbol on her head. "Hello... mo...ther...." Agnes managed to say through gritted teeth.

"Agnes! My lovely dear." her mother tilted her head slightly as she happily clasped her hands together. "Very nice of you to call your mother back!" Agnes's pain dissipated immediately, and she sat back up blinking and trying to regain her composure. She was still seeing black spots in her vision. "You know, your sisters have been worried sick about you, and especially your father. By the way your sister Angel is looking for you, I'm sure she'll get in contact with you soon. So how have you been dear?"

"Angel...?" Agnes repeated as she had mostly recovered, "Very good, as you can see, "Agnes gestured to her room, "Just took another job with a big payout, that starts tomorrow, and Flash is as great as can be." Agnes turned the camera towards Flash. He faced the screen and waved at the woman while excitedly flashing the end of his tail.

"Very good Flash, don't make things too hard to Agnes, and keep her company for me would you?" the woman laughed warmly. Flash nodded and snuggled up closer to Agnes.

"Well mother is there anything else? I've got a rather busy day tomorrow and I'm rather tired tonight, had a long return trip from another job and I would like to go to bed soon."

"Nothing much, just though I needed to check in on you, I never know with your line of work if you're going to be alive or not, Well it's good to see you, you should return to the Pasture sometime for a visit, your sisters miss you an awful lot." Agnes's mother waved, smiled, and then hung up.

Agnes tossed the phone onto the coffee table and stood up stretching, "Well that could have gone worse, thought she would be way more mad than that." Agnes laughed as she walked to her bed room, "Don't stay up too late Flash, we got an early morning bud." Flash waved at her with his flipper. Agnes stripped off her towel and slipped into her silky sheets, completely in the nude and quickly fell asleep.

~Next Morning~
Agnes awoke to the early morning light shining on her through her window. Flash was curled up on his bed on top of her bed, he was still sound asleep. After running through her usual morning routine, including eating a hearty breakfast that was delivered to her room. Afterwards she got dressed and took out the photo of her target and closely inspected it as she waited for Flash. "Long wavy blonde hair, high end clothes, and dark blue eyes should be easy enough to spot out." She looked up as Flash joined her by the door, he was ready to go and was literally shining, electrical sparks surging a bit around his horns. He adjusted the strap of his messenger bag and followed Agnes out of the room.

The two of them made their way to the lobby, Flash handed Agnes the keys to her room who handed them to the receptionist at the desk. "Pleasant night?" the man asked. Agnes simply nodded with a smile. "Very good, her you are." he handed Agnes back the coin she handed him the previous night after the man replaced the room key back into its slot.

"Thanks." Agnes nodded and handed Flash the coin, he carefully placed it in a secure pouch of his messenger bag, then the two made their way to Marrious's desk and waited for Taikon, she wasn't planning on waiting for him for too long. Marrious was waiting attentively, occasionally taking a sip of his coffee.

@Red Gallade

Despite the events that unfolded last night, Sebastian managed to awaken with the sun once more. He was always quite an early bird, because for some reason that’s when he felt the most productive throughout the day. Of course he could work under the night sky easily, but his preference towards the morning was set in stone by now. It even allowed him to finish his priorities from last night, which consisted of sharpening his blades. What seemed like a small task, was crucial for any blade-wielding guildie, or else they’d more than likely find themselves face to face with trouble, sooner than later.

Putting that aside, glancing out the window revealed a Pidgeotto, briskly flying away after it had carried out its duties. Sebastian sighed and shook his head at the sight of the winged Pokemon. “Man, they need to get with the times.. An email or holo-message would be more efficient.” Brushing his opinions to the side, he needed to check out what contents the letter had in store for them today. Therefore after rising from his seat, Sebastian made his way over to Mistral’s outside mailbox, took the letter out and read it, then and there.

Upon his inspection, it was revealed that both the Galactic Stars and Mistral guilds would be going on a joint mission to… visit orphans? That came off as a definite surprise to Sebastian, for one reason or the other, but he soon readjusted himself and put the letter away.
“Guess I’ll have to share this with the others then. When they wake up, that is.”
Fortunately it was nice outside that day, which caused Sebastian to hold off on his venture back into the guild house. Instead opting to enjoy the morning air, allowing him to think for a little while longer. "To think that a combined guild effort would consist of hanging out with the little guys." He unconsciously let out a small chuckle as he leaned against Mistral's walls.

As the night sky slowly lit up to the morning sun, an alarm beeped from Taikon's phone and caused him to slowly wake up. "Nnngh... too early..." Taikon mumbled as he rubbed his eyes and turned off the alarm, Corvisquire and Zorua seemed irritated by the alarm just as much as their trainer was, but what mattered is that they were all awake. "Good morning my lovelies." Taikon said as he slowly got out of bed and immediately walked in to the bathroom to change in to the exact same clothes he wore yesterday.

"Come on guys, he got a job to do." He said as his Pokemon charged towards him, Corvisquire rested atop Taikon's shoulder while Zorua decided to take a little ride in the hood of Taikon's fur lined jacket. Taikon smiled as he walked out of the door and took the elevator to the main lobby, once he arrived, he smiled as he looked around. "Morning.~" He called out, but not too loud in case anyone on the same floor as him was still asleep.

"Morning Taikon, off to work already?" Marrious asked as he held his hand out to take the keys from Taikon who happily handed them over. "That's right, although more importantly... breakfast." Taikon said and the pair chuckled. Taikon gave Marrious a light wave before he turned his head to Agnes. "Hope you slept as well as I did, Agnes." Taikon said with an innocent smile.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and walked off to his room, he swore, if they ever blindly accepted a criminal again, he would be going to try instate some kind of guest regulation rule. He changed into his night clothes, some pajamas, and fell on his bed, falling asleep immediately.

Eli has slept in a bit, having had a long day the day before, though he still got up while the sun touched the horizon, stretching before hopping out of bed. Eli picked up his pink and white clothes, heading off to the shower, taking special care over his hair. Stepping out, he toweled off and got dresses, he stopped at the door and looked back at his shampoo, it was expensive, and that new girl seemed to be rather entitled honestly. He considered hinting his shampoo, but figured the chances were actually rather low. He walked out of the bathroom, heading straight to the kitchen, waving to the two in there “Good morning!” He used his ribbons to pull out three apples, pouring himself a glass of water, dropping an apple in his hand, looking at Ino “How was your day yesterday?” He asked before biting into his apple.

Last edited:
As Ino entered the kitchen, Topaz looked over and waved a paw. He was sitting on a stool, watching Aspen. The later didn’t seem to notice Ino until she said something, and then he glanced over his shoulder. He grinned and waved, but continued to cook. In the frying pan was a quickly-cooking mixture of whipped eggs, a little milk, and nigh-invisible bits of chopped onion.
It was shaping up to be an excellent omelette, and Aspen had placed some cheese on the counter nearby to add when it was time. However, he took the spatula he was using and deftly split it into chunks, as if he had been making Scrambled Eggs the whole time. He scooped them off onto a plate and turned around, holding them out for Ino. At the same time he caught sight of Eli, nodded, and began making another batch.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Thank you kind sir." Ino said as she took the plate handed to her. "Let me take care of the drinks, I make really good smoothies."

The winged girl grabbed a few bananas and strawberries, washed them, peeled them and threw them in the blender. She added milk and then turned them on, holding the top of the machine as if afraid it would fly off. Once the three ingredients had been perfectly mixed into a pinkish liquid, she turned off the blender and began serving several cups carefully.

"Do we have any cookies left? I could go for some vanilla ones after breakfast, you know, just to get a little sugar. By the way did we get any mission today?" Ino's big eyes looked around at Aspen and Eli, waiting for an answer.

As he made the next batch, Aspen cracked a few eggs on the edge of a bowl, put the whites and yolks inside, and threw away the shells. He had already put more of the onion bits into the pan, and they were beginning to sizzle nicely by the time Aspen added milk, salt, and pepper to the bowl. He began whipping the contents until all the ingredients were blended, and then poured them into the plan. As the mixture cooked he angled the pan and turned up the disk of egg at the bottom, so that the liquid parts ran into the hole beneath the place he lifted and made it thicker. He repeated this a few times, and soon the eggs were almost ready.
In the meantime, Topaz had taken one of the cups of smoothie and taken a long sip. He made a happy noise, and waved at Ino to thank her.
Then Aspen heard the question from the guild leader. He glanced at her as he walked to the cabinet and pulled out a plate. "I don't know, I didn't check on the way in. You should probably check once you're done eating breakfast." With this he returned to the stove, flipped out the scrambled eggs with the plastic spatula, and set them on the table for Eli. He threw in more onions and prepared to make a batch for himself and Topaz.

Grace knew that she would be up later then most would be in the guild, as she had wanted to work on her bike. It was a lot of work, but with a bit of time and patience, she was able to get the parts to work on an older model that she had. It was a major improvement to the bike, as it would allow her to ride the bike in harsher conditions then before.

Next was taking care of the bike, she had to make sure that it was able to take what would be in demand of it for missions. She hoped that she would be useful to the guild in someway, but that looked to be a problem, as she did not know how to fight at all. She could maybe get one of the others to teach her, but she did not know them that well to ask.

Vivi walked into the garage, and caused Grace to break out of her thoughts and look over to the fairy type. "Good morning Vivi, it nice to see you up this morning. Come one lets get you and Fluffy something to eat shall we." With that Grace cleaned up, and packed away her tools. It did not take her long to be presentable, though the older clothes that she wore were a bit dishivled, and did not suit the cute face that accompanies them.

Grace was wearing a pair of old faded jeans, that seemed to be stained of paint and other things, a older flannel shirt over black tank top, and a pair of boots. Taking Fluffy out of the chair that she slept in, Grace walked alongside Vivi, and found her way into the kitchen. The first thing she did was set swablu down on the table, and made a beeline for the coffeemaker. Where she promptly started a steaming pot of strong coffee. "Good morning everyone! Did you guys have a wonderfull sleep?" When the coffee was done, Grace poured a cup for herself. "Would anyone else like a cup?" Grace spoke in a cheerful manner, that one who seemed to have stayed up all night would not have had. Though that did not stop the girl from enjoying her cup of caffeine, well after she had add some flavored creamer to the mix, and a little suger.

"I slept well, thanks for asking." Agnes frowned and took out the photo of their target and handed it to Taikon. "Last spotted at a bar in the Guild Walkway, my guess, is that she's trying to get herself mixed in with a low ranking guild to build herself a support system to fall back on in case she gets spotted out or discovered. So I suggest we start searching there. How good is your Corvisquire at tracking and searching?"

Agnes turned to Flash and he handed her the silver coin Marrious handed Agnes the night before. "The sidearm and scope today Marrious." Agnes slid the coin across the table at the man.

"Yes ma'am." Marrious took the coin and disappeared into the room behind him, he reappeared moments later with a small flat rectangular case in one hand, it looked like it was made of metal with glowing red markings streaking across its surface like lanes of molten magma. In the other hand he had long cloth pouch closed off by a drawstring. he slid both items across the table. Agnes took the cloth pouch and handed it to Flash before she opened the black case to reveal the revolver she was carrying the day before. It unique design made it obvious that was a demonic firearm, the grip was a round dark ivory color with golden metallic ingrains. The revolver chamber looked like it was made of a blood red transparent gem that was seamlessly integrated as part of the silver barrel that had a slight red tint. the top and bottom of the barrel was encased in black back-sweeping frame that resembled demonic wings with faintly glowing red vein-like designs along its length. The top portion raised only slightly and acted as a rear iron-sight, and the bottom wing extended past the trigger and matched the length of the grip doubling as a trigger-guard as well as a hand-guard for the grip. The webbing of the wings began to glow a demonic red as well as the veins brightened up, when Agnes picked up the weapon from its case, the red glowing streaks on the case faded when the weapon was taken out.

"As beautiful as this weapon is... I don't use it enough." Agnes held the gun up next to her pointed up, she smiled and spun it around on her fingers a few times before slotting it into its holster with a singular swift move. "So, I suggest we try to get eyes on our target today, keep her under close surveillance for two or three days tops, then we make our move, either I take my shot or you move in, depending on what situation works better. You got any opinions, opinions or plans of your own?" Agnes asked folding her arms and leaning against Marrious's desk as he took the empty gun case back to the room behind him.

@Red Gallade

Last edited:
Taikon nodded at Marrious who nodded back and immediately went to collect what looked like a Tanto with an interesting runic design along the guard and bottom of the blade. He turned his head to take a look at Agnes' weapon... and he viewed it good enough to make his own weapon look boring. "You should, it's always good to play with toys you barely used, it shows you still find them fun." Taikon said as he immediately put his weapon on the back of his belt and covered it under his jacket. "And yes, Corvisquire tends to serve as my eyes in the sky or helps little Zorua here when she gets in to a pickle." Taikon said as she tickled the back of Zorua's ear.

"In terms of close surveillance, I was thinking I "join up" with these people and learn more about them, then we both know what we're dealing with and I can scour for any weaknesses they might have. Also, who doesn't want to be friends with good ol' Taikon Akihiko?" He asked rhetorically as he playfully struck a pose with a peace sign close to his eye. "Besides, if I find the princess and try to earn their trust, I might be able to draw her over to a place easy for you to... y'know." Taikon said before he made his hand look like a gun and pretended to fire at Agnes with his best impression of a gun bang.

Luna had gone to bed shortly after Zhask was settled.

The morning after Zhask's arrival, Luna had woken up somewhat peacefully, and got ready for the day and walked to the common room with Horace on her shoulder, he had been watching the floor, along with Scout, overnight. The two birds walked along.

"Horace, can you fetch me a cup of coffee, do not drink any of it though." Luna told him.

The Braviary sighed as he flew off to find a cup of coffee that was unprepared as Luna started her breakfast.

"Scout, find greens, and fast!"

Luna was making a salad, and a very natural energy packed one as well, since around this time, Horace gets back from rounds. At that point, Horace flew back with a coffee machine, and some coffee. Luna got the machine, which somehow didn't fall out and break, and got it ready to brew a pot of coffee, of normal strength. She then prepared her salad since Scout got back with greens. She was also preparing the coffee to go with the salad, Horace was flying around with Scout, avoiding any and all people as they took stools near the end of the kitchen. Luna had placed the finishing touches and prepared to eat.

Avery bit her lip after the call ended. She needed to get a lot closer. A whole lot closer. She sent an email to them, requesting permission to be able to change her guild if she needed to. Afterwards, she tossed and turned in bed, nightmares plaguing her sleep. All being from her failing to get the princess, if she was the princess.
In the morning, Avery woke up, twisted in her covers. She recalled her nightmare from the night before and shuddered. They never threatened her with death before. And she was still a trainee. A silent tear trickled from her eye. All she wanted was to be like her mother. Then she wiped her eyes, her face hardened, and she got dressed. The princess had to stay close to her at all times. The princess was hers to give to the Toru. After all, she was a Voleuse, one of the greatest families. Sure, not rich, but a family with a great history.
Avery walked down the stairs, Trixie in tow, and entered the kitchen. Pouring some cereal for herself, she went to sit in the corner, alone. She needed to think, and mindless chatter wasn't going to do her any good. She didn't even say 'good morning' to anyone. Instead she sat there stirring her cereal, finding herself not very hungry suddenly. Trixie looked at her with some worry, but didn't yap her concerns.

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Oi, wake up.
"No"
Okay, you're awake. Now get out of bed.
"No"
Sebastian's awake, and there's something in the mailbox. It's likely a mission, so get up.
"
N-"
I heard it was finding a legendary.

"..."
Pocker got up from his bed and yawned. Shovis and Auto were napping in a corner, and Pocker sleepily watched with envy. Of course Auro's the only one awake.
Auro smirked. The early pidgeotto gets the caterpie. Now move. with that he smacked Pocker's back with his tail.
Pocker glared at Auro, but immediately moved on and trudged out the guild. Outside, he saw Sebastian leaning on the walls with an odd smile on his face. Of course, it wasn't too unexpected, since he was always one to wake up early, even before Auro.
"'Sup Sebastian, what's the news?" he asked curiously.

"Oh I do use it... usually for executions or for a double tap to make sure someone is dead...." Agnes glanced at Zoura as Flash was happily swaying around to his own upbeat rhythm that only he could hear.

Agnes watched Taikon with a raised eyebrow as he struck his pose. "Riiiight... well that sounds good, if my assumptions are true, then whatever guild she joined can't be any good if they just randomly accept people so quickly without any proper procedures and or tests, so you should be able to mix in there easily given your.... particular set of... "skills." Anyways, you can get down in the Guild Walkway and look around, have Corvisquire help you out in the air and Flash and I be watching the both of you from a vantage point. Let's go, we can iron out more details while we make our way there."

Agnes and Flash exited out of the hotel and began heading towards the Guild Walkway a few blocks away.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
"Morning!" Ino called out to the new arrivals while she took her plate and cup with as she took a seat at the nearest table. "You're right Aspen." She smiled before taking in some scrambled eggs into her mouth.

As the Vivillon girl ate, she moved her head to a rhythm she was humming. Her wings began to change to a violet color and the dotted pattern into black thin diagonal lines. Every now and then she would slowly move them, usually while she drank from her smoothie. While she ate she didn't really talk, but would smile and look around the room, like if she really enjoyed being there. Once she was done, Wuru ate the remaining eggs and Iggy drank her own cup of smoothie. Ino got up and walked out to the garden, where she began doing her morning stretches.

Maker was playing with her sleeve and talking to herself when she decided to take a peek at her door. She opened it slowly and listened. It seemed people were already up and about. Feeling a little hungry, she left her room and slowly made her way to the kitchen, where she saw several people already gathered, even some she didn't see the day before with giant bug eyes. She didn't know what to do now, how could she order food?
She gently cleared her throat to attract attention and placed a smile on her face. "Good morning. How do I go about ordering food? Do you have a menu? Can I order from my room?"

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli was a bit frustrated, no one seemed to deem his questions worthy of answering suddenly. Zhask caught his attention, he gave her a raised eyebrow as he walked over “Well, Aspens making eggs, if you ask him nicely he’ll most likely make you some” he then offered her one of the apples he had gotten out with a ribbon “Here’s an apple, but you would have to make yourself something else, after breakfast we can sign you up to the guild, and if you don’t mind, we can talk while we’re eating.”

"Of course, I won't join so soon, maybe give it a day, tops. I just wanna know which guild she decided to get all buddy-buddy with before I make my move, it'd also do me some good to learn about the members from afar before I go in and properly make my approach. So although what I'm suggesting is going undercover, I think I'll spend the first day playing peeping tom, yeah?" Taikon suggested as he got a throwing knife out of his hand and spun it a few times before he heard his stomach rumble. "Might also be convincing if I simply decided to get breakfast at a cafe nearby and just eavesdrop." He half joked with a slightly embarrassed look on his face.

Agnes slowed down and waited for Taikon to catch up, "Really? you didn't eat before?" Agnes's patience was running a bit short but Taikon's plan seemed good enough, "Do whatever you need to get information, make sure you start casing the place when you get in and don't get in too deep,I've seen enough infiltration jobs go bad because they get too attached. I hope it doesn't get to that point before we can take her out. I don't want to spend more than four to five days on this job."

Flash was following Agnes loosely as he rummaged though his bag, not paying attention to where he was going he bumped into Agnes when she stopped. Flash chirped loudly as he found what he was looking for. Triumphantly he pulled out a plastic package and held it up as high as he could. After looking at the bag Flash offered the bag to Taikon, on the bag it read: Black Pepper Tauros Jerky.

Taikon gave a simple shrug. "Eh, figured I'd use more of the time to do my job, no shame in grabbing a lil' food while working. Not like they keep us from getting something to eat in the middle of our job so long as we get it done and all that." He replied as he put his hands in his coat pockets and followed Agnes out of the Hotel and towards the same place as her only to see her Pokemon generously hand him a bag of Tauros Jerky. "Flash, you're real sweetheart, y'know that?" Taikon asked as he happily took the bag with one hand and petted the Ampharos' head with the other.

When he and Agnes went outside, he opened up the pack and immediately took a bite out of a piece of jerky, as he chewed his, he got out a pair for his Corvisquire and Zorua who both snacked happily on theirs. "Zorua, don't make a mess now, this is my favorite jacket." Taikon said as Zorua gave a nod. "Corvisquire, here's a couple more for the road, think you can focus on air recon today? I can always call you from you-know-what." Taikon said as the bird Pokemon nodded and moved some of his feathers to show a collar a lot similar to the types of phones Taikon and Agnes had on their wrists.

"Alright, let's try and maintain as little contact between each other as possible, I'll more than likely call you if and/or when I discover something interesting. Sound good?" Taikon asked as he moved the packet closer to his hood and let Zorua take out another piece before Taikon reached in to grab his own jerky.

The red orbs on Flash's head and tail glowed from the attention and praise as he swayed from side to side. Agnes glanced at him with a faint smile before she regained her composure. "Whatever method suits you best. I'll mostly be keeping my eyes on Corvisquire until you have confirmation sightings of the target. Now I'm off to go find a vantage point." Agnes left the young man and headed to a near by cathedral eyeing its high spires, it should be a decent spot to see everything she wanted to.

Maker took the apple and held it up, as if inspecting it with suspicious eyes. She looked around and then offered the apple back to Eli. "Could you please, take a bite first?" She said in a low voice.
The truth was she was starting to realize she wasn't in a safe position and if someone knew who she was, they could easily poison her. Usually people in the castle would test the food before she ate it to make sure there was nothing wrong with it. Which explain her healthy body, but she couldn't ask for the food at the guild to be tested, so there was only one way to figure it out.

Sebastian was soon caught amidst his morning pondering, by none other than his own guildmate. Though, which member it actually turned out to be was surprising to say the least, since he didn’t expect Pocker to be up at that time of day. “Pocker? Is that you, my boy? Couldn’t be, the Pocker I know wouldn’t be up till tomorrow..” He joked, as he relieved himself from his leaning posture, and opted for a more proper stance. Afterward, Sebastian reached inside his pockets, and pulled out a letter, in which he then tossed to Pocker. “Catch, this is all the news I’ve got for now.”

“Apparently we’ve gotten more popular, so they want all of us to go pay a visit to the children at Kelan’s- most likely thanks to my amazing skills and award-winning personality.” He sarcastically boasted, simultaneously giving his member time to read the letter for himself. Slightly adjusting his gaze allowed him to see Ino, as she exited the cafeteria. “Wonder if the ‘Stars already got the memo?”

Avery looked up from her table at Maker. Well, princess, you're awake, she thought as she pushed down her fear and anxiety. She just needed to forget about them entirely, right? That was the way she did it in the past. She rose a brow questioningly at Maker. "You want someone to take a bite out of an apple for you?" Avery chuckled. "Bring it here then, princess." Avery smiled. Sure, while the girl hasn't said it outright, she seemed like someone of high status. She honestly never met a single person who had someone taste thier food before.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
Ino walked out of the cafeteria with Wuru on her right shoulder and Iggy bouncing behind her. It seemed Iggy was tied by a string that was tied to Ino's wrist, probably to keep her from being dragged away by wind. The winged girl made her way to collect whatever mail the guild might have received. She noticed Sebastian standing close by.

"Good morning neighbor!" Ino waved joyfully before grabbing the mail. "Looks like we have someone looking to join one of our guilds today." She read through the mission quickly. "And we are going to be mission buddies! We should go buy some toys for the kids o and I should rent a bus for everyone." Ino said excitedly.

Maker looked confused as Avery spoke and she slowly realized how her actions could give her away. She giggled and held the apple up to her mouth. "I was obviously joking." With all the fear of death in her mind, she took a bite, still smiling. "Also, stop calling me princess. My name is Zhask. I'm just used to a different culture, where we all share our food." She offered the apple. "Still want some?"

*Somewhere on the outsides of the city*
The sound of metal was heard as armored boots walked over the paved sidewalk. A long heavy sword was being dragged by an oddly armored man. He dressed like a ninja, but wore armor on his legs, arms, chest and what stood out most, was his mask. It had three copper horns, his pitch black eyes under them and then a mask covered his face. His sword was also something else. The handle was the same color as the mask and it stretched over the top side of the blade, having some sort of demon head at the end, with two purple diamonds as eyes. The one side with the shape blade looked very well kept and had small hooks, probably to make sure the victim couldn't escape with a clean cut.
As this masked being walked, people with stare with a confused look, some even looking worried. One old man who was sitting in a bench chuckled and whispered. "Another day, another death." He tipped his hat and watched the armored being walk away.

Taikon nodded as he watched Agnes leave and raised one arm which caused Corvisquire to fly away, high above most of the buildings. "Ready, pal?" He asked Zorua who barked excitedly in response. "Good." He replied as he put the empty bag in to a nearby trash can, puts his hands in his coat pockets and begins to walk towards the Guild Hall where he heard the princess was last seen. To keep himself from being suspicious, he stayed on the opposite side of the road to maintain distance just in case, as he looked around, he made sure it looked like he didn't look too hard for anything.

Sebastian comfortably rested his hands on his waist, as he waited for Pocker to finish reading the letter. However, when he received a greeting, he promptly turned around and gave a simple wave back. “Yo!” Sebastian quickly replied, which echoed alongside his gesture. “New member? She must be talking about that girl who came here last night.” He thought, ready to ask in order to confirm his guess, but he was soon distracted by Ino’s excitable suggestions, and in turn his own laughter.

“You sound more excited about this, than I thought you’d be! But I agree, we’d pass their ‘cool test’ with flying colors if we brought them some toys to play with.” He concurred, yet something didn’t sit right with him, in regards to the bus at least. “And woah, woah, take it easy on your wallet, I’ll split the fee for the bus rental. It’s only natural, since Mistral is tagging along as well.”

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
"Huh?" Pocker questioned, before a paper smacked his face. Auro caught the message and read it. His shoulders noticeably sagged.
"What's it say?"
We're dealing with some brats in the orphanage.
"Babysitting. That's what popularity gets us? Hmph. Oh well, we may as well do this. Lemme just call the others."
Pocker returned to the guild and nudged Auto awake who nudged Shovis awake, and the three walked out again.
"Welp, I'm ready. Let's hope this goes well."
Speak for yourself.