• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
well that's the thing though, that is the typical demon that we know and think of IRL, personally the way i imagined demons in this world are quite different, they have a different culture that the others dont really try to understand due to it being rather taboo. Kinda feel like feeling superior to others is more of an Elf thing lol Angels and Demons could probably care less since they know they are and don't really have to do anything to prove it, people will generally revere and love Angels while Demons are naturally feared or hated

on another note, really blowing up the world again? when the plot threat is so large it kinda detaches from intimate feelings, it's just something i've noticed writing, developing and pitching ideas to other people. Can't have every crises or problem be so cataclysmic or else it won't feel very personal. personally i really like the small scale plot where things revolve around one or a small group of people that eventually grows out.... and i am now ranting, gonna stop lol

That could work. Imma see if I can make that post now.

Edit: Okay, I may have an idea for a post and after seeing your first post, Hecotoro. Is it okay if the dude that was potentially following Maker be the same guy who Taikon asks for info about? Yes, I know she only felt like she was being followed.

Last edited:
You still can xD Just include interactions with children in your post. If we are doing a few long posts then you should be able to.

I'm sorry but I don't want to spend an entire month in this. I mean we are literally taking a week to start the day xD

And let's be honest, we all want to have our characters spring into action already