• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sorry @Eliiiscool forgot about that xD Zhask hasn't shown himself to anyone besides Maker so no, he isn't visible.

Hey guys I was thinking, this might interest those of you who want a second character, we need a rank A guild and I figured, why not the Stormbreakers? I don't see a reason why the guild would have disappeared, it would be the top guild and have a long legacy of top shape members. Anyways I will need them later on in the story, they won't be actual characters, more like NPCs, but this way I don't have to handle a bunch at a time.
What do you guys think?

@Foxex no xD

I could bring in a character as well. I have an idea for someone related to Storm. I think it might be fun to have that connection. They would be a sorcerer as they would have their innate magic to them. I could also go with a child of one Amra's children that would be fun as well. Then there is the possibility of a magically born child of Phoenix and Jason, which would be a lot of fun as well. Then again I could just make a whole new character. Sorry I am in a bit of a creative mood and want to write out some character ideas I have had for awhile now.

@Hecotoro lol

Hey guys I was thinking, this might interest those of you who want a second character, we need a rank A guild and I figured, why not the Stormbreakers? I don't see a reason why the guild would have disappeared, it would be the top guild and have a long legacy of top shape members. Anyways I will need them later on in the story, they won't be actual characters, more like NPCs, but this way I don't have to handle a bunch at a time.

so an idea I've had about that going back to Azumi and how S2 would of concluded the Kelan Kingdom/empire? would have earned the favor of the Sanguine Empire from the demon realm for returning Wite back home in the end, would it be possible to have a guild member or someone that is the ambassador/emissary from the Sanguine Empire that works with the kingdom leadership or Stormbreakers? Not Wite but either her descendant or relative? could also explain why Kelan might have a higher demon population in their kingdom compared to the other 2 kingdoms

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
@ThePlayfulFox everyone got on the bus except for Grace who is driving her motorcycle. Then a ninja with a sword attacked the bus and went inside. Ino used her Wurmple to place a wall of web and asked everyone to get out. Maker is just like :o and Aspen is like :o! And someone threw a rock attack, while Agnus was making out with a monk and then knocked him out so she could spy on us, Taiko, sorry forgot how to write his name, is moving inside shadows with his ninja suit.

Sorry if I forgot someone :) Hope it helps!

@ThePlayfulFox everyone got on the bus except for Grace who is driving her motorcycle. Then a ninja with a sword attacked the bus and went inside. Ino used her Wurmple to place a wall of web and asked everyone to get out. Maker is just like :o and Aspen is like :o! And someone threw a rock attack, while Agnus was making out with a monk and then knocked him out so she could spy on us, Taiko, sorry forgot how to write his name, is moving inside shadows with his ninja suit.

Sorry if I forgot someone :) Hope it helps!
You were close, you forgot the N at the end.