• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft: The Lost Princess (Discussion)

Which mission should GS and Mistral go on first?

• Missing Muk

• Community Service

• Body Guards

Results are only viewable after voting.
That would actually be awesome!

Btw everyone remember that guilds and guild members are like the superhero version of this world, so kids idolize your characters. The longer you've been in a guild, the more famous you are. Children don't care about the ranking system, they just look up to whoever they like while teenagers and adults do focus more on the rank.
So feel free to have some children run up to your characters and interact with them. Even if you're new, the fact your character is in a guild is more then enough for them.

Also, no adopting them. (I'm looking at you Emo)

Oh and they LOVE Pokemon, but as expected they don't know how to treat them well. The kids are from newborns to 10 years old.

@Red Gallade personally i think that he should walk in and try lol could make for some interesting situations. Agnes's primary reason for surveillance is to learn her habits so she can know the optimal time to take her shot. Assuming that's the case Taikon could also strike earlier if he finds a better opportunity to take her out and slip out undetected.

@JadeStar, nope, as guild-master you get an extra cookie for desert for your efforts

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Yeah, and its kinda all over the place, though his favorite would be techno. He likes tacos and fruit, other things to, but those are his favorite. I have not seen much of her honestly, but he would respect her a a leader, and like her as a friend (I assume)

Last edited: