• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro, Not super sure what ability ur asking about, so i'll just kind of cover the bases lol.

For her to mess with peoples blood she just needs to be in range of the ~10 feet, like blood bending but with a ~10 feet range

For blood extraction she just needs to be in range, she kinda just tears it out of you, not a pretty sight

Blood weapons are melee so, physical contact

Hemoplague is given when she physically hurts a target with blood weapons, or she can give it to an individual through blood healing without you really knowing until u start bleeding from some another cause let it be cut, bruise, scrape w/e. Or if an infected individual's blood get into the wound or orifice of an uninfected. She cannot just send it to you like a pathogen or disease, can only be transmitted by the ways described above

Blood Healing or Blood Ministrations are delivered by physical contact or very close proximity roughly 3 - 4 feet. side-effects include heavy addiction, madness, and prolonged repeated use will cause physical deformities. Side-effects do not affect the user or others with blood affinity.

Last edited:
@Hecotoro, When you said not to have a potion for everything, you were probably thinking that the potions Storm makes are not like that of what Phoenix, Sarah, and Maria makes. Think of them as more of hom remedies of things like the comman cold, headaches, and the occasional love potion. They also have a lot of weird side effects that come about them. This is a way for me to expand on my writing style to include some more wacky things happening to characters. Though he may have a potion for something does not mean that it will work how he wants it to. Also Storm is not very strong as he does not know how to use any weapon, though he can use a small dagger for protection. He mainly tries to avoid fighting when he can.

@Hecotoro not really, the blood extraction takes some time, its not like she just tears pints worth of blood out instantly. Though if you have wounds and stuff on you, then the blood will come out easier depending on the severity of the wound. If she were to extract blood from someone with no injuries it would take her about 3-5 minuets depending on body type and age, before the blood loss becomes an issue. She can do it to multiple people at once if they are all in range.

If they go on a sea voyage, he can take care of the kingdom, assuming Azumi is going.

Speaking of a sea voyage, this could be very complicated. For one, how will non-guild members such as Alice go with them? Oh wait, she is after the jewel, so if Azumi brings it with maybe she will sneak on board.

Another thing is that my characters will be terrible at combat on boats. Maira will have very little healing power except in coral reefs, Kaiden will have trouble summoning anything other than Lileep, Omanyte, Kabuto or Anorith, I think, and even then it will take longer, and Rolen will be seasick for at least a while, and even then he still won’t be the greatest combatant. On islands is another matter, but on board the ship...

@ThePlayfulFox well guards, just two though, things have been peaceful for five years.

*Pirates of the Caribbean theme song begins to play*

There will be lots of ocean, lots of islands, adventures, treasures and, everyone's favorite, evil forces who will put them on the verge of death. Oh and don't forget that I like to mess with everyone's feelings, arrrrrrg. *Pirates of the Caribbean theme song intensifies*

If they are given a bit of time to prepare Phoenix will be able to do something about Maria not have land herbs. Since he would need them as well, he could come up with something to counter act them not having the herbs.

@RenzFlintrock, could Kaiden not bring a few fossils with him on the ship? It would be something that would have merit to it. Unless he can only animate fossils that are in the ground.

@Hecotoro, would Annette have brought the book with her to the party? I am asking because Storm can speak and read latin, so he would be able to translate anything that regards the book. Also I do not think Sarah will be going, but I have an idea for how she can stay in contact with the help of Rolen and Rowena. I am thinking a gem that can be used to contact another gem that Sarah would keep with her as a way of staying in touch.

Oh yeah, I forgot, sorry.

Another spell Rolen has after the timeskip is Teleportation Circle, so he can pop back to the guild at any time, and bring people with him I think. If he can make a teleportation circle on the deck of the ship, that would be good too.

Kaiden doesn’t have any fossils, I don’t think. He uses the spirit of ones in the ground.