• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
I am going to have it so that he has mild skill with ranged weapons, but with blades and blunt weapons, he has pretty decent skill. One handed throwing weapons and stuff like knuckle dusters and the like, he would have no idea how to utilize. As for magic... When it comes to light magic, he can use Rank B tier 5 magic, or anything below, the max tier in my head canon being 9, but with any other type of magic, he is a Rank D tier 2, at a rookie level for other elements. And the other elements of magic are only able to be used for either protecting others from harm or healing damage, such as using ice magic to soothe a burn, using fire and light magic to cure freezing and hypothermia/frostbite, ect!

You're basically having an all balanced character (?)
Sorry but you must choose one element and stick to that one. Having your mage access to other elements isn't possible, if it's light mage, then it has to be light. Regarding weapons, it's okay to have some skill, but just don't have him go head to head with characters who are masters in the subject, it wouldn't be fair.
Also, we have a light mage already, you can still make him like that, but I figured you should know in case you didn't want to repeat.

The Heart of Frostfire.

Previously The failure
Ahh, of course, of course, he's mainly a healer and supporter, so if combat happens, he will essentually stay out of fighting and instead use magic to increase the combat efficiency of his allies, as well as heal them afterwards, unless he is required to fight. So I guess that would entirely be light. (Sorry, when it comes to magic, I am more prone to be more sided to the magic in the Final Fantasy series rather than WoW or other MMOs.) And can do, I will avoid fighting anyone who is more skilled than Adolph, as he isn't too trained in combat as it is.

Also there is a President for a combat mage. My character Rowena is a Spellblade. She is a combination of a sword master and mage. Though her magic is more towards enhancing her combat skills.

What you could do, since it seems like he will be a more newish mage is this. You can have him not know much magic, but have more combat skills. Since you want to make him more defensive, then you can give him something like Earth element to be able to use it in ways to heal and also defend himself. You would have to trade knowing about alot of magic for being able to use some weapons.