• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't play it, by I watched the cartoon (up until the end of battle city)
I will be posting the ceremony in like 5 hours, so everyone has until then (including Sam and Annette) to get there. For those who's characters are going.
@EmoKitty21 if you feel Sam is slowing you down, since I will be in classes and might not be able to respond, please feel free to continue and have her follow Sarah around.

I was talking about my characters going to the CEREMONY not the dance. Both are going to the dance. I was talking about this:
I don't play it, by I watched the cartoon (up until the end of battle city)
I will be posting the ceremony in like 5 hours, so everyone has until then (including Sam and Annette) to get there. For those who's characters are going.
@EmoKitty21 if you feel Sam is slowing you down, since I will be in classes and might not be able to respond, please feel free to continue and have her follow Sarah around.

I must not be getting notified for the rp then. I will post soonish.

Edit: Yeah I stopped receiving any notification for the RP thread. Sorry to anyone who was waiting on me. Chrams had decided that I did not need to post in the RP thread today.

Last edited: