• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Also I forgot to mention that he is still light purple from him trying to make a bath bomb. And yes this is one of his many successful inventions. He does have a few that he has broken or just accidentally dropped.

So Phoenix is shooting his water gun while everyone else is powered up. Akali is held down by Sarah's shadows. Wrecker is blinded and being burned by Rolan's Sunbeam while Rene is preparing a super thunder. The Orc is not being attacked? And Ariel is about to get hit with a charge beam and four electric arrows?

Hey guys I got a question. Should I give Amra a taser that she stole from Phoenix's workshop. I thought it might be funny, but I do not want to ruin everything.

Actually on second thought, I won't give it to her, but I did think it is funny how I think of things that are very unique for an inventor of the time of the RP to make something like that.

JadeStar

Previously The Pikachan
I am fully against the death of another character. I say we do a strike to save Azumi's life.

@RenzFlintrock I hope Rolan doesn't mind Michi pushing him, but gold is one of the biggest conductors of electricity and by touching it directly, the lightning rod shouldn't work, so I had to take advantage of that. I mean Rene had to, I'm not in the RP. Thank god, I would be dead already.