• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ones that are unimportant, also if she is desprate for blood she's not above extracting them from Blitz or Hydra, not kill them but prob weaken or making them pass out. since it's a rat pokemon, yea Wite would just see it as a resource lol

also to be fair the babay was a result of Bell and the rodent would be a result of Wite so he just needs to stop hanging out with them lol

Sorry for the wait. I was trying to come up with a post for this RP.

@Hecotoro, @Foxex, I am going to be adding to the powers for Demons of the lust realm. Since the blood kingdom resides on powers that use blood as a source of power, lust demons need an emotion to be able to use theirs. They feed off of others emotions, but mostly borrow them to get a boost in power. With Storm this only manifest in his half demon phase which is where his eyes are glowing purple. One thing that can be detected are the emotions of others, though it requires concentration on said person or pokemon. This is another reason why Storm is called a witch instead of a mage. He uses his emotions to be able to use his powers. If he ever gets scared, he will lose control of them. When he first found out about his powers things were very out of control when he got upset, and things moved without him doing anything at all. I will be working on this as I think more on it, but this is more or less how his powers will work. Right now Storm is able to sense surface emotions from others, but to really sense them, he must focus on said person.

Right now he is so mad that he weirdly calm. He can use his own emotions for his powers, but since he is only half demon he can only use his emotions for his powers, unless he says a spell in demonic, which he rarely ever uses. He mainly uses anger for his powers as it is a strong emotion. Though I am thinking that maybe with the help of Maria, (if that is ok with @RenzFlintrock), he could use love to boost her healing to work faster if there is a need for it. He would do this by channelling magic into her to focus on her natural healing powers. Basically Storm is for defense, if he is close to an opponent then he is basically screwed if they land a hit. He has like no training in fighting, and only knows how to use his powers to defend himself.