• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay everyone I've been thinking about this for like the last few weeks, as much as I love this little universe we've created, this RP is now closed.

I understand that I let a lot of things get our of control, some being too many characters, the plot and the inspiration. But they say you learn from your mistakes, so maybe one day we can try again.

For now, thank you all for your time and dedication to this RP. Feel free to make your own spin offs or ideas to make your own.

I wasn't the last to post but I was the second to last and I'm unable to create a post...

I was really looking forward with the Alice subplot... And you know I'm starting up my own RP. I can't run two! Is there anything I can do to make you feel excited for this again? I still feel bad for leaving the first, even though I was extremely busy at the time...

One idea was for Storm to find out about his family. His living realitive in this time was Zack Stone, so by extension his and Sarah's children as well. I would have loved for him to have met his great grandfather as well. (He was the one who married a human, and gave the Cromwells their powers.) I had some more growth for Storm to do in terms of him find a way to get back to his own time. Which was him finding out about his long lost sister and then going back to his own time to find her.

Hmm... Well, originally, I had plans for Rolen to do a lot of leading of the guild, and also for his marriage. Those plans clearly changed. I actually didn't have too many plans for him, and was going to just go with the flow of things. Maybe a marriage mid-journey, maybe having some contact with the Light Jewel, but that was it.

For Maira, I figured out her backstory during this season. I left it unspoken, though, because I thought it might come up. I had also considered letting her tap into a more offensive side of her earth magic, fueled by rage, or something of the like. It seemed a possibility, but it wasn't a definite plan.

For Kaiden, my plan was actually the opposite of Alice: Although he's a decent kid, he's a bit power hungry and the baddies trick him onto their side. That one would have needed some work, but it was plausible.

Playful and I also had an idea for a relationship between Quince and either Sola or Luna.

On the note of reacting to future technology, Rolen and Amra have already kinda done that! During the dream episode in a PM, they went to a modern shopping mall. That's how they have those Eevee toys.