• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Hecotoro yea, i was going to finish a post last night but Guild members in WoW needed me for some M+ runs, server restart and all. Im training someone today at work so i'll pretty much have little to no time to post anything until i get off, then I got WoW raid so probably finish and get started on a quest for Wite and Annette's group after that. pretty excited for it

@ThePlayfulFox, Nothing much has happened in the RP, besides what you have already read. I am wondering who Phoenix has to talk to, to set up a business in the new land. I want to do some off screen things with Phoenix, Jason, and Kitty.

@RenzFlintrock, Jason would set up a teleportation circle, but it will take him time to do so as he had not done one in a long time. The reason for this is to possibly bring them back into the RP later when I need to.

@RenzFlintrock, this will be after this island, so it will be while everyone else is on the journey that he does this. I am thinking that it would take him awhile to perfect it as he is not practiced in it. With Jason's powers, it comes from his life force or that of others. He can take the power he needs from plants around him, or the blood of others as his swords act as a focus for his powers.

@ThePlayfulFox, The only thing I can think if for my characters is that Storm ran after the guard captain to talk to him about the baby that the mother gave up to Wite. He wanted to know where a safe place for the child would be as he did not want to give it back to the mother who willingly gave it to a demon. If you wanted to there are a couple of guards looking at a demonstration that Phoenix set up for the shop keepers to show off some of his inventions.

@Hecotoro, That is what I thought. Since Jason is a wizard he would have to study the spell for awhile to even attempt to learn the spell. Which is why the time away would be needed. It would take him awhile to even learn it, in that time they would be setting up a shop in the new lands. If this idea is not a good one then I can come up with a different idea for it, but since Rolen had learned the spell through a book then it would be understandable that Jason would be able to as well.

Also with Jason his magic falls under two different spheres of magic. Which is light and dark, his powers just deal with more of the attacking and healing side more then anything. The spell would also leave him very weak anyway, as it would drain him of his energy. He could gain it back by draining life from nature or blood consumption, but it would still take awhile for him to actually do the spell to begin with.

well the blood of pokemon, or anyone really will suffice. with Jason being part demon the blood sacrifice "tax" is much more lenient, meaning if you are not a demon, blood rituals require the user's own blood/flesh as sacrifice/payment. But if you are a demon, or in this case part demon, the blood/flesh as sacrifice/payment just needs to be paid by anything and anyone, it's not very picky at that point.

well at least i found out what makes @EmoKitty21 uncomfortable :), might poke ya with a stick every now and then

Not too sure Azumi would appreciate a Demon and Angel battling it out on an island that she's trying to get trade agreements and a precious (Probably religiously significant) artifact jewel from. It might impede her progress just a little bit. Not to mention both these beings being foreign and having ties with said person that's trying to build reputation with the denizens of the island.

by the way @ThePlayfulFox what are the more difficult missions going to be like since Wite and crew will be going into one probably soon-ish, i know you said that its kind of like a raid in an MMO, but whats that actually going to be like in the context of this RP

Okay regarding the teleportation spell, I mentioned before I wanted it to be limited to avoid having the characters jumping all over the place. I used it to bring the characters back to Kelan quickly because the Knight ship takes a month to arrive to Kelan and then the trip back to catch up to the others would be even longer. From now on, if you NEED, like have no alternative, the teleportation spell. Send me an PM explaining the reason why it has to be done.

Regarding the baby killing, try to avoid it please.

I am working on a ranking system do you guys can see how strong your characters are compared to Vlad. Just a heads up, the stronger the character, the more I will focus on making them handicap, this to try and balance out battles and missions.

Owen's kind of an interesting case, his parents were unwillingly sacrificed in the ult's rituals, i think i mentioned it in his bio and he was forced to join the cult afterwards, and basically grew up in a... not so great blood/demon cult environment. which actually, I'm not sure if i have portrayed it enough, but Owen does not exactly behave like a typical boy his age should, he's mental growth is stunted in some aspects as a result as well as what he's desensitized to is quite horrific.

Okay. I never said Rolen learned to make a Teleportation Circle on his own and only from a book. First of all, I don’t remember Jason being classed as a wizard. Two, any wizard can use the circle, assuming they are powerful enough to use the spell and know it well enough to cast it.

I think that when Rolen worked on the one from the guild, he at least had help from Torrena and quite possibly from Froppo. Because he had worked on the previous one at the guild, he was able to do one on the ship. But if you didn’t remember, it leaves a person really drained.

And finally, where would Jason even logically get a book that has instructions for making a Teleportation Circle? They are a long, long way from home.

@RenzFlintrock, I have done a lot of thinking about Jason and his powers. I would consider him in the realm of a hybrid between Wizard and Warlock. The reason for this is that before he was taken by Vlad, he was just learning his powers. He was studing to become a wizard and would have been groomed to be on the grand court.

After the pact that was forced on him he had a major power boost, but at the cost of his humanity. He became a very cold calculating killer. That was until he found found a series of dairies that belonged to a young human woman and showed him the path that he could take. What really brought him back to the Jason he is now, is Phoenix. Without the elf, Jason would not be the same. He would be much more cold and aloof.

Though the seal was broken, he still retained some of the power that he had gotten. Though it has gone down with what he could do. He has also came up with a cure for his vampirasum, but he chooses to keep it as it helps with his magic and he would have to relearn to use it without the draining that he does normally.

Regarding the use of the teleportation circle, that is the only way that I thought of that could bring back Jason, Phoenix, and Kitty later on. I thought it would be a way for them to be able to return to the guild if they choose to. I do not want to just leave them stranded later on if it could be helped as I do want to bring them back to the main story. This would mainly be a way for me to take a step back with them to set up a few things that would take a lot of time in the span of the RP.

I do not want to give anything away, but it would be a big change for one of my characters. Which is why I want to take a step back with them.

Another thing Jason does have books on most spells as he loves to read and is a collector of sorts. He would have raided the library for magical books before the storm would have hit the island. If anything he would probably have to talk to Rolen about the spell. He would have also been one to watch Rolen place down the circle on the boat as Phoenix done the plant area down in the storage area.