• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Warcraft! Discussion

Which jewel should be the next one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
*Yawns*
I am sorry your high beard honor... Me and Akane were just doing our jobs but...
(There comes my reply to rp!)
-
Hekotoro-san!!!
I kinda need someone to use the Queen that Xavier will be talking with about Council!
-
Kazu made in-https://picrew.me/image_maker/54346
54346_EdaR79X0.png

I still say they are both guilty, as they are both in the wrong. I also vote to have the baby's mother brought in for trail as well, seeing as she gave up her child to save herself.

Wite may not have done anything on the surface, but she did use a baby as a shield, if it was not for Storm the poor child would have been killed and had their soul trapped before they even had a chance to live.

The baby's death would have been because of Akane's attack, The baby was in the spot it was in, due to unfortunate positioning and as an appeal to Akane's humane side to spare her since Wite was trying to defend herself.

The baby's soul would have also not been trapped, if it died (just devoured and converted into raw magical energy that can fuel extremely powerful magics)

Still Wite should not have done it in the first place. If she did not accept the baby as an offering then the child would not have been in danger in the first place. There should have been a limit on what could be offered to her.

Another thing is that she should have at least put the baby out of harm's way in the first place. If the baby would have been killed by the demon hunter, then both Wite and Akane would have been at fault.

Akane should not have attacked in the first place. Especially since there were people nearby that she vowed to protect. Wite also did not have to provoke the demon hunter in the first place after she was confronted.

Wite could have easily gotten out of it without the use of the methods that she did. If Storm did not pull the child out her hands, Wite would have probably used the baby's soul in a spell for her own gain.

Illusions are fine, but moving from one place to another in a second or less is crazy fast xD Specially when Razan is a wizard and they don't usually have high physical abilities. Although, lately that's been ignored.
(Thinking of making a tier list to start nerfing characters)

Well both sides could've done something to avoid the conflict. But instead urged the other on. Saying there's no evidence Wite isn't a mass murder is pointless since the judge and jury are RolePlayers, not the characters themselves and we've all read what Wite does. Then we have Akane who basically threatened Wite just because she is a demon, which is kinda racist.
Anyways, if I recall correctly both RolePlayers agreed to have their characters meet and their characters acted accordingly. Therefore, 20 post of community service for @Foxex and @JadeStar . Case dismissed.

They are NPCs as Rowena has become a sword master and taken on two apprentices. They both had showed interest into becoming Spellblades like Rowena. I hope you do not mind that I would show what Rowena had been doing while away from the guild.

@Hecotoro, sorry for not asking about bringing them into the story. If you want me to I can edit them out of my post.

I don't plan on making every post involve them. Also later on they will probably go on to do something else as well. I mainly using them to further Rowena's story a bit. I will probably only use them when needed to further the story if I can. Like no when they could do quests to further the Kalen getting the light crystal.

Yes because I may have an idea for that Hecotoro. I might need to ask @ThePlayfulFox, about it as Phoenix would basically be starting a business in the new land, so he might do a bit of hiatus from the guild for a bit. Jason would take a lot of time to set up a teleportation circle where he could travel to the boat if needed, but it would take him a bit as he had not made one in a long time. Also it would give me the chance to do a bit of the things I want to do with them off screen persay. Which would require some time to do so as it would be lengthy and they would need to stay in one place to for it to work.

I don't plan on making every post involve them. Also later on they will probably go on to do something else as well. I mainly using them to further Rowena's story a bit. I will probably only use them when needed to further the story if I can. Like no when they could do quests to further the Kalen getting the light crystal.
Not exactly. Their interactions would mostly be with Rowena or Razan because apparently they know who he is.

@ThePlayfulFox, I am thinking of having Phoenix, Jason, and Kitty stay on the island for a bit. I am thinking that they open up a shop for Phoenix's devices. I want to do some off screen work with their story as it would take some time to do, and since this is a pretty peaceful nation it would be a good spot for them to settle a bit. I would like to know if this would interfere with anything as they would stay on for awhile and maybe bring in a couple jobs for the locals as well.

Alright, to start moving forward.
@Foxex you're team, including Annette, need to go do a mission. A high level one should be fine for the all powerful Wite.
@JadeStar @Clite of Dragonbow go to Azumi's boat so she can make you an offer to join their crew, then probably go do a mission.
@ThePlayfulFox Alice and Akali will go help @Cmeriwether , once that Leafeon arrives with the message. Also, get Nora's mission going also, I suggest she takes Rene and Maira.
@GQuasch Tsonea can do whatever she needs to do xD Emma should probably join one of the teams that are going on missions.
@JayBird Joe Razan and Ashley need to do a mission also, make up their own.

(Who am I forgetting? xD)
Azumi, Wes and whoever wants to tag along, will go take on the toughest mission on the quest board, because they need to earn the right to talk to the leader of Fosnisi.

Questions?