• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Trainer University

Jezebel barely stayed awake in class. How was it even possible for Latch to be even more boring?! Thankfully, while she remained sore, the stiffness began to fade as she moved about in her chair. She was able to move somewhat normally by the end of class.

She had just caught up with Wes when the hoodie guy who was a brutal battle came up to them. Jezebel heard him out but she hadn't caught his name. Wes seemed to trust him and acceptesd the invitation for a party very quickly before heading off. Jezebel stayed behind to talk to Mr. Hoodie.

She was tempted to accept right away, as Wes had; after all, she had been quite the party girl in her hometown on Cinnabar Island. She just looked at the hooded student and said, "Aren't you the guy who vanished just before all the craziness yesturday?"

"I don't really remember much from yesterday" Alan said, pulling the sides of his leather jacket around him before moving his hands to his pockets. "After my battle with Mike I decided to ditch class and grab a snack, but when I was In the hallway... there was a horribly loud sound... and then darkness. I must have blacked out because the next thing I remember I was walking next to the headmaster towards the rest of you outside"

"I'm sure," Jezebel said, narrowing her eyes in suspicion. In her eyes, things were adding up for him to be a member of this new evil organization in Sinnoh. But still, her first party on campus....

'I suppose I can just keep my eyes open,' she thought. "Will there be booze?" she asked him. Her pokemon, sensing her suspicion, glared up at Alan. Vixie even going as far as preparing an ember attack if he got any closer.

"Of course there will be booze, and weed too." He says slightly aware of her suspicion "I just think after yesterday, a little fun might be good for all of us"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike left class and was walking down the hall. "That wasn't so bad, I never knew I can find shroomish there," Mike thought wondering how powerful a Breloom would be on his team. "Or a slaking, yeah a slaking would have tons of Hit Points!" Mike thought excitedly. He then noticed Jez and Alan talking.

Over hearing their conversation he decided to jump in. "Alan, I think I might tell Wes there's drugs in our room. If he doesn't go I'm surely not going to be there either," Mike said with his hand on Alan's shoulder. Mike was trying to find an excuse to leave his room without getting Alan in trouble.

"Alright, I'll be there. I don't think I caught your name? Or maybe falling off the Steelix knocked out the memory of actually netting you," she said, only half joking.

"Any idea where we're having second period now?" she asked, not remembering seeing that information in the PDA.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike quickly took out his PDA. Falling of Steelixes may cause amnesia Mike noted. "Second period is double battles. You fought against Wes last time nearly 15 minutes before falling off a Steelix you were battling Wes. By the way, I'm Mike," he said.

Last edited:
"Alan" he briefly introduced himself as he lead the group towards another sectioned off area in the Auditorium with a sign reading "Year One, Double Battles"
"I'm from Celadon city in kanto"

Inside the makeshift classroom there were a number of chairs set up along side two of the arena markings from the enterance exam. Professor Sakura was standing between the arenas arms crossed under her large breasts she looked stressed.

Upon noticing the students entering the area her demeanor shifted to one resembling the bouncing manic energy from the day before as she shot a hand up and waved to the students "goodmorning everyone!! Good morning!" She put lots of energy into the wave moving her whole body along with gesture "Every day in double battles, I'll need you to pair up for the warmup" she explained "we'll end each day with a discussion about your battles that day, and tips regarding the art of double battling" at her side stood two Pokémon Sylveon and Goodra each of them seemed to be on watch for anything suspicious. "Without further ado, pair up and get battling!" She cheers throwing up her hands like a cheerleader again as she enterjeticly takes a chair at the top of the field where she will be able to watch her students performance.

Alan shoots a dirty look at the blonde boy he had punched yesterday before turning to the group of friends. "Anyone not have plans for free period today? I'm headding off campus to pick up a package from my older brother. He graduated from here a few years ago, might be good training to battle with him. "

Last edited:
"Nice to see another person from Kanto; I'm from Cinnabar Island, myself. I was going to find Wes," Jezebel told him. "We need to finish yesterday's battle. It's nice to meet you both," she said as Vixie leaped into her arms; Ammon sitting on her shoulder, playing with a strand of her platinum blonde hair.

"Do one of you want to be my partner for the day? I'd offer Wes again but I'd just end up using the same strategy again."

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sure. It's not like I have plans," Mike told Alan. They reached the classroom and Mike noticed that Prof. Sakura's cheerful attitude returned. "I'm going to wait for Wes to battle him in doubles. Jez do you want to battle in single battles?" Mike asked.

"Sure, I miss single battles. Doubles are fun but I like things one on one," she told him as she took her time reaching a seat. Sh e went ahead and popped two more Tylonol, so the pain wouldn't return during class. Vixie curled in her lap while Ammon kept playing with her hair. Liam, for his part, was fluttering near the ceiling to keep a bird's eye view on things.

"Sure, we can battle" Alan shrugged as he made his way towards the arena on the left side of the room selecting the first two pokeballs from his belt he tosses them underhanded into the air so that they cross paths " Charmander, Tr-Grovyle.. Go time!" He winced at the misspeak of his new pokemon's name.

"These two again? Don't you ever use your third pokemon; the poor thing most feel neglected," Jezebel teased as she took her place on the field. Vixie started walking out onto the field before Jezebel even had a chance to choose her pokemon.

"Come on, buddy," Jezebel said lovingly as she picked up Ammon, who had been slowly moving to the field. "You're just at too much of a disadvantage this time around," she told him sadly. "I promise, your next present will be an ice type TM, okay?" Ammon agreed sadly and took his place on her shoulder as Liam swooped lower to circle above the field.

Smirking at her opponent, Jezebel put her hands on her hips and simply said, "Your move, Alan!"

After a lap around the Conference Center, Wes' mind was quite clear. The rhythmic, yet calming motion of walking allowed for him to think through everything that seemed to flood his mind that morning. Most of the thoughts pertained to Alan's party; which he had guessed was in the burning and smoking room next to his. Alan is an interesting fellow. He may have some people fooled but he seems shady, in a way. That package delivery from his brother, the 'get together' he is planning, and the disappearance during Double Battles just before the attack began all are leading up to something. he thought suspiciously.

He stood in front of the dome-shaped building once more after his lap. His partners continued to play around his feet in a game of chase. Wes studied the gentleness that Growlithe and Shieldon used to play with the fragile Dratini and grinned. They sure do understand one another well. his mind said. Grabbing the PDA from his pocket, Wes began to flip through to find the message about his classes. He found the message and scanned the text before reading aloud,

"Double Battles in Conference Center A, examining site." His mind filled with images of the entrance exams until he continued,"That's where we first battled here, remember?" Wes asked his Pokemon who shot up from their playing to respond with an excited call. The spark of a flame started to grow in each of their eyes as they thought of using their new power in battle that day. Wes' own eyes sparkled with determination and he gestured for the team to follow him inside. As they walked in, the temperature did not seem to change; for the weather upon the campus was breezy and almost perfect. The party peered around the crowd, searching for the sign to enter the temporary classroom of Double Battles. Dratini, who had gotten a viewpoint from his shoulder, called out and point with her tail towards the entrance.

"Good eye, Dratini. Let's head inside. I believe we told Mike that we would battle him today. I wonder what he's got up his sleeve." he stated to his Pokemon before walking casually over to the entrance. Thoughts spilled into his mind of Mike's battle the other day with Alan and his strategy of smoke and pure power. We're going to have to counter the strength of Shinx, Deino, and Cyndaquil with cunning defense and quick attacks. his mind started to formulate strategies and maneuvers as they entered. Seeing his friends, Wes hurried over to meet them with a wave from across the room. He noticed Jezebel and Alan walking towards their respective sides of the battlefield and fidgeted with his glasses.

"These two work best as a team... or at least they did, Vulpix is more of a solo fighter" Alan retorted as he started to get fired up.

"Charmander, use firespin on that Zubat! Grovyle Use agility to get close, get ready to dodge!" He shouted to his Pokémon trying to push through the awkward feeling of his team being out of balance. Charmander and Grovyle just don't compliment each other the same way. He thinks to himself as he watches them spring to action. Grovyle, much faster than before is nearly a blur as it charges in a zig-zagged pattern. Charmander roars, all-be-it cutely as it kicks up a flaming vortex with a flick of its tail which grows in size as travels towards Zubat

Liam swiftly dodges underneath the flames, his leathery wings making him fly in an almost unpredictable zigzag pattern himself.

"Vixie, psybeam on Grovyle; draw it's attention," Jezebel immediately commanded. While a strong fire type, Charmander was nowhere near her biggest threat right now. She may have Grovyle beat in type every way you look at it, but it was still a stage two pokemon versus two stage ones. She couldn't afford for it to keep focus on either member of her team.

Vixie's eyes glowed a myriad of colors before firing the beam at the large grass type, hitting it squarely in the side.

As the battle began, Wes arrived at Mike's side. He noticed that another battle field was on the other side of Jezebel and Alan's upon greeting Mike with a nod. His Pokemon cried out their greetings to Mike and Wes spoke,

"Hey, Mike. You ready for that battle. I see an unoccupied field over there if you want to go right now." he stated in challenge. His eyes were drawn to the battle before him and he watched the newly evolved Grovyle head in for a strike. That thing sure is fast. Jez better watch out if she knows what's best for her. he thought with a faint smile.

Seeing Grovyle would be unable to dodge the psychic attack at such a close range Alan called out another command. "Use the momentum and jump, use slam on zubat from above"

Grovyle turned on a dime and lept as the energy beam struck him. Crying out from the pain before locking its gaze on zubat as it was dodging the swirling flames of Charmander a firespin. Turning in the air to deliver a powerful spinning slam attack.

"Keep the firespins going Charmander!" Zubat was too maneuverable to deal with unrestricted

"Keep going, Liam," Jezebel said calmly, even as Liam was unable to dodge the slam attack. "Liam, use confuse ray, now!" she shouted. Liam immediately complied, releasing a point blank shot of the attack.

"Vixie, be a dear and get that Charmander's attention, would you?" Jezebel asked, not a single iota of concern for how this battle was going in her voice. Vixie dashed close to her fellow fire type and fired off another psychic blast.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Sure, but I have a surprise for you," Mike said slyly. He went on over to the other battle field and prepared to fight. That training helped my Pokemon evolve. But they also learned new moves. Jack thought. "Good luck, you'll need it," Mike shouted confidently. I trust in you guys, now give it your best shot! Mike thought. "Go Quilava and Luxio!" Mike said. Out of their Pokeballs, Quilava and Luxio were full of energy and ready to fight.
Quilava headed to the arena and so did Luxio. "Show me what you got!" Mike shouted to the other trainer.

Wes snickered at Mike's response and follow him over to the other field, feeling his senses dial in and his heartbeat speed up.

"Whatever tricks you got up your sleeve, Mike, I think I can handle 'em." he called in defiance across the battlefield. Wes took a step forward into the box, watching as Mike's facial features became hard with determination. At the release of the newly evolved Pokemon, Wes gasped and his thoughts instantly went to worry. Its worse enough for Jezebel to have to face Grovyle and now I have to take out two evolved Pokemon. Arceus, have mercy! he silently prayed before looking at his partners in front of him. He thought about strategy for a moment before speaking,

"Our best bet is to use Growlithe and Shieldon for this battle, I think. I was sort of hoping for him to use Gible, but it's just not the case. Dratini, you're going to have to sit another one out. In Singles, I'll give you a chance to shine!" Growlithe and Shieldon cried their farewells to Dratini and then rushed to the battlefield. Dratini cheered for the pair running towards the field before slithering beside Wes. The young trainer locked eyes with Mike and grinned,

"I appreciate your generosity, Mike!" he pointed firmly towards the opposing Pokemon and commanded, "Shieldon use Iron Defense! Growlithe activate your Intimidate!" The creatures reacted quickly; one glowing a bright silver and the other seeming to grow in size with an aggressive snarl.

Last edited:
With the fire spin now successfully having trapped the downed zubat. Charmander turns to face the charging Fox "Charmander! Dragon Rage!!" Alan shouts punching a fist forward as the blast of blue and yellow draconic energy collided with the psybeam discharging a massive amount of energy throughout the battlefield.

Alan turned his head to check on Grovyle a burst out laughing standing beside the Zubat just outside its cage of flame Grovyle was toddering around swinging its fists randomly "You look like I did this morning" Alan calls to his delirious Pokémon "Snap out of it buddy!!" Its trainers voice brings t some clarity, but the Pokémon still seems uneasy.

Alan was completely enthralled by the battle now completely forgetting the discomfort from earlier in the match. Grovyle wasn't a new Pokémon, or a burden. He was the culmination of the effort put forth every late night training session, the fire that have grown with every bitter defeat and the bond that have been built on the joy of every victory. This thought made Alan's chest well with pride, almost bringing tears to his eyes as he watched the battle intently waiting for his opponents next move.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike stared in awe as Vixie's Psybeam hit it's target. I speculated that Grovyle would dodge that. Mike thought. Then he saw Grovyle jump and attack Liam. He also noticed Charmander's endurance with Fire Spin. Can a Pokemon even use that much fire without stop? Mike wondered.

"Quilava use Smokescreen to sneak up behind them. Luxio use Double Team and Charge," Mike said loud enough for only his Pokemon to hear. Once again the field was filled with smoke. Quilava was quickly but stealthily sneaking behind the opposing Pokemon. Suddenly, there were 9 Luxios in the field, unseen. They all began gathering electrical energy. "Stay vigilant for any attacks," Mike told his Pokemon.

As the arena filled with smog from the Smokescreen attack, Wes grinned widely. The strategy of Mike was revealed and Wes was prepared for it,

"Growlithe use Roar to get rid of that smoke! Shieldon use Protect, I suspect an attack coming soon!" the trainer called into the haze. A call answered from his right and a thin barrier of energy could be see through the murk. Growlithe barked in answer and steadied itself against the ground before unleashing an unearthly roar from deep within. The Puppy Pokemon began to walk in a circular motion to make sure the smog would end. The smoke was propelled away from the battlefield in all directions and it was clear once more. Now discerning the numerous, sparking Luxio upon the field, Wes began to formulate his next assault with a gleam in his hazel eyes.

As Mike's Pokemon began to follow his command, Wes countered quickly with a yell,

"Growlithe use Flame Burst on the ground below you! Shieldon distract Luxio and Quilava with your Metal Sound!" Growlithe's maw instantly began glowing with crimson light as it prepared the attack. The Puppy Pokemon jumped up and fired the blast straight into the circle Quilava was creating with its raw speed. Growlithe was launched upward with a great force while the Flame Burst struck the ground and exploded into writhing flames. Shieldon plunged its stone-like head into the ground and began rubbing it savagely against the earth to generate a shockwave of harsh, metallic sounds. When the shockwave reached Wes' side of the battlefield, he crouched and tried to block the horrible sound from reaching his ears. He yelled in pain along with Dratini as the sound found its way into his head and made his brain rattle like a bell.

Finally the sound stopped and Wes got weakly to his feet, pulling his hands away from his ears. He looked down to find a thin trickle of crimson liquid and grimaced. I hope that was worth the agony, it's a lot more painful for humans. he thought grimly before shaking his head to escape from the ringing in them. Thankfully, Growlithe was high enough from the shockwave of sound after its Flame Burst attack to only get a margin of the volume. It fell back to earth after its attack and peered eagerly towards the flames, hoping that the massive explosion of flames was enough to damage the Quilava.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Using Roar to get rid of the smokescreen. Clever, but it doesn't matter. The smokescreen served its purpose. Mike thought. It appeared that Shieldon created an obstacle from direct attacks. "Quilava run around Growlithe with your speed. Luxio jump past that barrier and use Ice Fang on Shieldon!" the trainer told his Pokemon. Quilava was circling around Growlithe, making it dizzy. Luxio jumped above Shieldon and attacked it with its teeth.

-------
Mike closed his ears but still heard the loud sound. After it ended, his ears were fine but were still ringing. Meanwhile, Quilava was hit by the Flame Burst. However, because it was a fire attack, it didn't do that much damage. Luxio was distracted by the noise but its sights were already set, it hit its target.

"Great job, guys! Quilava, keep on using Flame Charge! Luxio stay on Shieldon and use Shockwave!" Mike said to them. Quilava quickly began hitting Growlithe, doing minimal damage, but each attack was faster than the last. Luxio released an electrical force running through Shieldon.

Last edited:
"Come on, Liam, stop being lazy," Jezebel said jokingly. Just a few seconds later, the flames burst apart in Grovyle's direction, being immediately followed by a wing attack as Liam escaped his fiery cage.

As the blast of energy spread through the field, Vixie kept her footing, staring down Charmander with a level of determination bordering on anger. Then the little fox closed her eyes and began to glow; she grew taller, moving to two paws instead of four. When the glow had passed, Vixie was no longer a Fennekin. She was a Brazen.

Jezebel stood in shock for a moment before laughing gleefully. "That's what I like to see, Vixie; give Charmander another psybeam!" Vixie, smirking in tome with her trainer, pulled the stick out of her tail, immediatly firing another shot.

Wes could see that the Ice Fang from Luxio did not feel so great on the unprotected back of Shieldon. It cried out in anger and spun around to face the Spark Pokemon head on. It's a good thing that Growlithe has its ability, Intimidate, or that would have stung a lot worse. Wes thought grimly before seeing the electrical charge of another attack. He peered across the field at the Puppy Pokemon who was taking quick, yet flaming strikes from the Quilava in succession. Wes' eyes opened wide and he commanded,

"Growlithe, meet that Quilava head on with your Take Down! I know you're stronger! Shieldon, use Protect against that Shockwave!" Growlithe's body started to glow as it faced the Quilava and charged. Shieldon's thin barrier of energy was generated just before the Shockwave hit and no damage was done to the Shield Pokemon. Wes' heart beat wildly with adrenaline and he pointed at the Luxio fiercely,

"Shieldon, hurry and counter him with Smack Down!" The Shield Pokemon cried in answer, allowed the barrier to fall, and stomped the ground to loosen a fist-sized piece of earth from the field. The stone levitated a moment before Shieldon's wide face before being hurdled towards its target, Luxio.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew hadn't realized it but in the time that it took him to explain some training ideas to Lexie, they had been running late for second period. His PDA beeped, reminding him that second period was in session. Matthew heard the noise and took the small device out from his pocket. He clicked it on and read the notification. "Wait seriously!?" he asked himself as he quickly checked the time to make sure it wasn't a mistake. Sure enough, there were no mistakes made and they were just simply late. "Ahhh Lexie! Professor Sakura is gonna kill us! You saw how mad she can get." the boy exclaimed, flashing back to her attitude while she was stopping the battle between Alan and the blonde-haired boy.

Matthew returned his Pokemon and began sprinting. "We gotta go!" he called out as he ran. Matthew really didn't have a plan for what he was going to do once he got there. He could try sneaking in but, he's seen Alan try that technique before and it never seemed to work. There was always just saying he was late but what if Professor Sakura liked personal insults like Professor Larch did? All these thoughts raced through his mind as he burst through the entrance to the Conference Center and began looking for his classroom.

In the end Matthew decided to drop the act and not worry about her reaction considering he truly felt that Professor Sakura and Professor Larch were on opposite sides of the spectrum when it came to...a lot of things actually. He walked in the class and immediately found the Professor. "Sorry I'm late Professor." he said with a bow.

Upon arriving he noticed that two explosive battles were taking place. One between Alan and Jezebel while the other was occurring between Mike and Wes. "So he's finally using both Luxio and Quilava." the boy thought to himself with a smirk. He then turned his focus to the battle between Jez and Alan. "Well it looks like Jezebel is doing better than yesterday." he said to himself, referring to the mass amounts of pain she was in from being practically thrown off of the back of a Steelix. "Even more so she got her Fennekin to evolve into Braixen. Now maybe she'll be able to give Alan's Grovyle a run for its money." he said to himself with a bit of a laugh.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Luxio was hit with the Smack Down, but Quilava still wasn't hit with Take Down. "Quilava dodge it and keep on using Quick Attack! Luxio, if you can still battle, use thunder wave on Shieldon and then start a Charge Beam!" the trainer said to his Pokemon. Faster than a person can blink Quilava got away from the Take Down leaving Growlithe on the ground and with recoil. Then, Quilava began attacking Growlithe each attack just flashes of light. Luxio got up again and began gathering more electricity. "You can't use Protect twice in a row," Mike said with a smirk.

The psybeam from the newly evolved Braxian hit charmander hard. Tossing the little lizard several feet away where it too began to glow as it struggled to find its feet. Not the same brilliant rainbow of Pokémon evolution. But a deep crimson red like angry coals. While the little lizards tail began to burn a brilliant white. Charmander was at its limit, and the Blaze ability had activated.
"Time to switch it up boys!" Knowing charmander was not in a place to take complex orders Alan only says "Charmander! Destroy that Zubat! "

Grovyle was already moving with exceptional speed towards Braxien "don't give her any space Grovyle, Keep the pressure on her with your quick attacks!!"

Moving at breakneck speeds the grass Pokémon springs into action attacking multiple times from different sides battering the newly evolved Pokémon.

Charmander was in a rage, seeing red as its trainers words echoed through its mind. With tunnel vision on the Zubat it released gout after gout of white hot flames into the air elevating the temperature in the classroom.

Seeing the blaze ability, Jezebel felt concerned for the first time the whole battle. "Liam, use air cutter; fire off as many as you can!" She yelled. Liam responded, flapping his wings furiously, sending slashes of are, bright blue in their energy, forming an X as they crossed paths. They slice d through the white hot flames, barely giving Liam a shield as he continued firing at the enraged Lizard Pokemon.

Brazen stumbled as the first quick attacks hit their mark before breathing out a stream of fire spins as she spun in a circle to give herself a barrier, forcing the grass type to either give her space or be hit by the flames.

"Find him, Vixie. And when you do, give him a charge," Jezebel said, a look of deathly seriousness on her face.

"She's going for Grovyle Charmander!! Use your Dragon Rage on Braxien!!!" Alan yelled, hoping his orders would get through "Grovyle! Back off and use Detect!"

The the haze of its Rage Charmander came through Blasting a dragon Rage directly into the back of the distracted Braxien as panicked air cutters crashed around it on the sizzling ground.

Grovyle stopped several feet away from the spinning fire Pokémon his eyes glinting, prepared for anything.

Brazen cried out in pain as she took the full force of the dragon rage. Blasted several feet down field, she shaking regained her footing. She was bruised, her fur ruffled, and as strong as she now felt, the fire type couldn't deny how much energy it took to grow so much so fast.

Liam stayed high above the battle, waiting for orders and seeing the field better than any other participant.

Jezebel waited until both of her pokemon were looking towards her before she held up one hand and crossed her fingers while shutting her eyes. Recognizing the signal, her pokemon leaped into action. Vixie dashed around Charmander in a flame charge, coming out of it early to fire of a close range psybeam. Liam fired off four more air cutters at Grovyle before swooping in for a wing attack.

Alan saw the opening as Brazen began to move. Grovyle effortlessly evaded Zubat's attacks due to its Detect "Grovyle Pursuit now!" Striking Brazen from behind moments after she released her flame charge. Charmander acting on its own took advantage of the opening created by grovyle and latched onto the bipedal fox's arm with a roaring fire fang attack, Hanging on with the last bits of its strength.

Vixie cried in agony and landed with a dull thud, crying out again after being bitten into. Calling on the last reserves of her strength, Vixie raised her wand and fired a psybeam at the fire type biting into her, sending it flying. After getting the smaller fire type off, Vixie let her arm collapse to the ground, completely exhausted.

Jezebel recalled her but didn't say a word. This was her last ditch strategy: making her team as unpredictable as possible by letting her pokemon take control of the battle without her input.

Liam, seeing an opportunity, fired off another round of air cutters into Grovyle's back.

Charmander Rolled away across the arena floor as Professor Sakura stepped into the ring "Excellent absolutely excellent, you can really see the strength of the bond between trainer and pokemon!" She cheered for both of her students clapping her hands " But it's not quite a double battle with only one Pokemon, now is it?" She winks "Congratulations on a battle well fought" tossing each of the trainers a pink hyper potion before returning to her seat.

Alan called back his fainted charmander, thanking the pokeball before walking across the battle field to Jezz a huge grin on his face " That was a great battle!" He compliments her, fists clenched due to excitement

"You weren't half bad yourself," she complemented with a smirk and a delighted sparkle in her eye. She immediately sat down on one of the chairs, waving for Alan to follow. She let out Vixie and began spraying the potion all over her. "I think you'll need to take the rest of the day off, Vixie. That evolution took a lot out of you," Jezebel fretted as Liam landed on her unoccupied shoulder, immediately settling in for a nap.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Matthew was smiling through the entire thing. A constant back and forth struggle between the power of Jezebel's newly evolved Braixen and Alan's enraged Charmander. "Now that was a battle." the boy said to himself. He probably should've let his Pokemon witness this amazing display of power but he got caught up in the moment. "I can't believe how talented both of their Pokemon are. In such a small amount of time they were able to increase their strength by so much." he said. He took out Chimchar's Pokeball and looked at it. "One day buddy. I know you'll get there." he said with a smile.

In the meantime Matthew decided to see how his friends were holding up after their amazing battle. He approached the both of them and smiled, "That was a great battle you two." he said. "It had me on edge the entire time." he added.

"Thanks," Jezebel told Matthew with a smile. "I was struggling to stay focused; I actually have a really short attention span," she admitted with a blush. Ammon had slithered off her shoulder and was massaging Vixie's shoulders as the medical spray kicked in. Then Jezebel turned to Alan with her usual arrogant smirk. "A few more attacks from Liam and you would've lost."