• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokémon Trainer University

"We don't have any Pokémon that fit in this room.." the Men said unlocking the door and slowly backing into the party as Charmeleon bore down on them chasing them along with Sneasel the doorman out into the hallway.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Mike slowly began making his way near the bathroom without realizing it, his senses were reduced by the drink. He accidentally bumped into the goatee man without realizing it but the man didn't notice. Mike, however, did and turned around. He saw the man enter the bathroom and got a slight glance of what he thought was Alan. "The hell is Alan doing there? Probably doing drugs or whatever," he said to himself. He then remembered that alcohol is also a drug. "Crap, I need to stop drinking this, at least for now," Mike said putting the bottle on the bottom of a table. He entered the bathroom and saw Alan and Jez unconscious and Wes commanding a Charmeleon. He also saw two men slowing backing away from the bathroom. He released his Quilava in case things get out of hand. "Where are you two gentlemen going?" Mike asked putting his hands on their shoulder.

A triumphant grin spread across the trainer's face at the sight of the men backing away from the growling lizard. They had gotten out of the door and all trouble seemed to have been a thing of the past until Mike showed up behind them. With Quilava by his side, the drunk male almost didn't look like the Mike that Wes had met as he questioned the grunts. Sneasel had appeared from the fray of the party to back up the two fire-type Pokemon and it seemed like all hell would break loose in seconds. Wes shook Alan and Jezebel with his hands on their shoulders, trying to free them from their stupor.

"C'mon guys. We got some Team Rocket grunts that don't look happy!" his eyes glazed with worry as he awaited their responses.

"No...no no, thass nah right.... I came here Alone Wesbuddy." Alan once again attempted to stand, making it halfway before sliding back down the wall "Charmellon, is that you...we, we can't burn the room again. Mike will be mad" Alan then stuck his tongue out before his words dissolved into a fit of intoxicated laughter

The rest of the party had by now noticed the commotion, a horde of half-sober teenagers was slowly forming up around the bathroom scene
"What did those guys do to Alan?"
"They aren't student here?"
"Are they cops we should run
"..."
a plethora of conversations arose from the crowd as the appeared less and less menacing
"We were just leaving" Joey, the man with black hair said grabbing his partner by the sleeve attempting to push through the crowd to the door

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"On no you don't, Quilava use Flame Wheel!" Mike called out. Quilava engulfed himself in flames once more except this time he was in the shape of a wheel. He kept on spinning and dodging most of the crowd and eventually hit the two goons. Mike turned around and said,"Don't worry about the fire, Jez can just tell Ammon to get rid of it." Then, he turned around and called out to the party,"You're right they aren't students, they're just here to pick on Alan, so instead, let's pick on them. Go ahead unleash all chaos upon these fools!"

The men shoved their way into the hallway booting the Quillava away with leather bots. Suddenly the Brown haired man removing a small phone sized device with a button in it from his pocket "now that's quite enough! Give us the kid or we'll level the girls dorm!" He shouts waving the detonator at the crowd

"Back off kiddies!" Joey shouted releasing an ultra ball " Aggron, keep them back" he ordered as the giant steel beast appeared between himself and the mob of students

Wes covered his face with his hand with frustration. High people have no logic. he thought to himself angrily. The trainer before him tried to stand once more, yet couldn't make his limbs work correctly in his daze. He adjusted the glasses upon his nose, and tried to help the trainer stand, but Alan was too busy hysterically laughing and sticking his tongue out to understand that Wes was trying to help. He stopped helping after a moment and sat back on his haunches. Ears starting to capture conversation outside, Wes turned to find a crowd outside of the bathroom door around the two men. The students seemed confused by the men's appearance and rambled on in their half-drunken states until Mike commanded his Quilava with a yell. Wes' eyes grew wide as the grunts and the flaming Quilava went out of view. He left the two struggling trainers to their own devices and rushed out of the bathroom with a cry,

"Mike, what are you doing! You're going to burn the whole building down!" The trainer cut his way through the crowd and placed a hand on Mike's shoulder as he reached the door. The grunts had escaped the room, but were not fleeing in the slightest. Wes now stood in front of the crowd before the door and caught a view of a grunt fishing in his trench coat. Wes peered forward to find a small device in the grunt's waving hand and heard the threat that accompanied it. This is blackmail! I can't just give them Alan... his mind said quickly. He adjusted his glasses nervously as images flew through his mind of the explosion and his black-out. An Ultra-Ball was thrown to the dorm floor with a command that Wes could not catch, yet he seemed to realize what was going on after a moment.

A mighty roar shook the building as an Aggron appeared from the capsule. The large Pokemon stood in front of the doorway as the grunt continued to wave the device around and threatened to level the Girl's Dorm. Wes' eyes shone with anger, he wouldn't let another terrorist attack happen if he could help it. The trainer waved his hand for the grunt's to find him and shouted over the raucous of students behind him,

"I'll get you want you want! Just wait here and don't do anything rash!" The trainer cut his way through the tight crowd once of students once more. As he exited the crowd, the trainer began a quick trot to the bathroom door. Wes burst into the room, nearly slipping on the tile, and said,

"Alan, it's time to go." He walked over to the trainer's side with a mixture of regret and determination. This is probably a good thing to get rid of him. He has something to do with all of this. He cheated us. he thought as he grabbed Alan's arm. With all of his strength, Wes pulled the intoxicated student to his feet - draping his arm around his neck to offer support.

"Dude, you're like a log. How did you get so heavy?" he asked with surprise. Wes turned his head and called back to Jezebel who still sat on the floor.

"Uh, just stay here, okay?" As if she could do anything else. his mind said. Wes began leading the trainer out of the door with a feeling of dread.

"Wezz where we goin..." Alan said as he allowed himself to be dragged through the room of panicking party-goers. "G'Night Everybuddy!" He sputtered with a laugh, clearly completely out of the loop. Charmeleon and Sneasel had just reentered the room when they spotted Wes, their gazes hardened as they stood in his path eyes gleaming 'Traitor'

Wes dragged the high trainer out of the bathroom and through the crowd, struggling under the weight. His heart was set on making things right, though, and he continued with the struggle as they headed towards the door. The trainer answered Alan after a moment of fighting inner regret,

"We're going to set things right." he said with hazel eyes pointed at the door. He shook his head as the young man began laughing once more and adjusted his grip on his shoulder. As he reached the door, Charmeleon and Sneasel appeared from the crowd to intercept him, their eyes glowing with hatred. He yelled over the raucous at the pair of angry creatures,

"It has to be done! Would you rather have them blow up another building?" Wes looked at Alan's pants for their Pokeballs so he could escape their eyes. However, his eyes only picked out one Pokeball on the dark pants and his mind was struck with a thought, The Pokeballs are back on the floor. Grovyle is still in this one! He cursed and continued toward the doors, pushing his way past the pair of Pokemon in a hurry. Just let me do this! he thought in frustration as he stood before the Aggron. Wes shook Alan before the giant Pokemon and yelled to the two grunts,

"Here he is! Take him! Just don't blow anything up!" He looked at the trainer with regret and spoke softly to him,

"Sorry, Alan. Grovyle will be with you and you can escape from wherever they take you." Wes awaited the grunt's response with a apprehension and fear. His head swiveled back to peer at the pair of Pokemon, hoping that they wouldn't strike him.

As Wes shoved past it quickly became clear that Alan's pokemon did not agree with his sentimentalism. Charmeleon blasting fire into the boys upperback moments before Sneasel latched into his shoulder with its fangs. Laughing at the trainers plight Joey thanked Wes for being a "Reasonable Little Traitor"
As Aggron handed Alan off and was returned the pair disappeared behind the closing doors of the elevator.
With the party abruptly ended and the hallway now safe most of the trainers fled the room in droves stumbling into the staircases to distance themselves from the scene. Only the Year One Class A students remained in the room only minutes after the men had left.

The pair of Pokemon struck from behind, exactly what Wes had been fearing as he turned back to the grunts before him. The trainer yelped as a mighty warmth struck his lower back, causing his spine to arch in pain. He howled with agony as the next attacker dug it's powerful fangs into his thin shoulder, the sensation making him wish once more for Pokeballs. Wes could feel the liquid running from his shoulder like a flood and yelled once more as he fell to the floor. Yet, he could only faintly feel the burning sensation upon his lower back when he hit the floor, for his nerve endings were burnt to a crisp from the flames. As he lay with the pain coursing through his body, his eyes could only see the Aggron take the intoxicated Alan and the sudden fleeing of the partying students. The trainer groaned and fell into his mind, the pain too much; Wes was in the void of his mind once more. What have I done? said his mind in the final moments of consciousness.

The darkness was deeper and more primal than before. All sense of anything was gone; replaced with the overwhelming blackness of the void. Wes had never felt pain like he did now; it was unending, yet futile to escape. And so his body lay in Room 316, faintly shuddering as his black sweatshirt became darker around his shoulder and the gaping hole over his lower back revealed the cauterized burn wound from the Charmeleon. Pain. was all that would surface in his feeble state.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
To say the very least Matthew was disappointed in himself. The one time he decided that he was going to go have fun at a party and hang out with his friends and do some crazy stuff, everything went downhill. For starters, the boy had been knocked out for the entire party. His head hurt so much and he couldn't even tell what was going on nor did he remember any of the events that had gone down before he blanked out. He walked around the room slowly, clutching the side of his head while trying to make blinking a more conscious rather than subconscious task so he didn't blank out again or anything weird like that.

The first place he checked was the bathroom to which he found nothing but an intoxicated Jezebel. He knew that he should probably help her but now wasn't the time. He needed to find everyone so he could figure out what was going on. "Maybe I should at least try and wake her." the boy thought. "Jezebel are you awake? It's me, Matthew." the boy said quietly while beginning to realize that his efforts were most likely in vain.

He then moved back into the bedroom and headed towards the exit. He made his way out into the hallway and oh what a site it was to see his friends. Although something wasn't right. "Wes is burned...Did Charmeleon do this? Wait a minute is that Alan's Chimchar evolved?" Matthew thought, questioning the facts. He shook his head and refocused, taking into account the anger on Charmeleon and Sneasel's faces. "He also has claw marks in his back. If this story holds true and this Charmeleon really does belong to Alan then I think it's safe to say that Sneasel does as well. Though what I'm worried about is why they attacked Wes." he continued thinking.

Matthew took a few steps towards the Pokemon and struck up a conversation with them. "Where is Alan? I blanked out and I don't remember a thing." he admitted, feeling so at fault for not being there when something big was most likely going down. He knelt down next to Wes and checked his pulse. "Hey Wes buddy you alright? We'll get you healthy again and then you can tell me about what happened today." he said, lifting the boy up onto his feet while supporting his weight. "Now where to go? The nurses will think I'm crazy if I try to tell them what happened and we'll definitely be in trouble for this party that wasn't even our fault." he thought, heading back inside the room. He laid Wes down on Alan's bed and ran back into the bathroom to look for medical supplies. He found a Burn Heal and shrugged as he brought it out to Wes. He wasn't much of a doctor himself but hopefully the spray worked as well on humans as it did on Pokemon. He applied the spray and covered the wound with a bandage, making sure to clean the claw wounds before bandaging them as well.

He sighed once he finished his work and went back to the bathroom to put the supplies away. He crouched down beside Jezebel and took some of her vitals. "She just needs some rest." the boy said to himself as he picked her up and carried her into the hallway. He took out her PDA and found the room function. Matthew used her PDA to unlock her dorm and carried her inside before placing her on her bed. "I'll be keeping this with me for a little bit. Just until you wake up." he said, slipping her PDA into his pocket. He just wanted to make sure he had the device if he had to get back inside to check on her while she rested. Once she was good to go again and responsive then he'd give it right back. Matthew headed back to Alan's room and sat on the bed before burying his face in both of his palms. "What in the world is going on here?" he asked, wanting answers to questions that had none at the moment.

Trinity was up late with Raticate, in her red plaid pajama paints, and black t shirt. She was reading a nice book, while Raticate slept peacefully on the Pokemon bed beside her bed. Then she realized it was late, and tomorrow she'd be starting her first day of school. Bleh. Trinity wasn't looking forward to it, that's for sure. She just arrived today, and got the day off from school, so she could relax and control herself. So what she was sixteen? She skipped a single grade is all, and here she is, in college. So Trinity flipped the corner of the page from her book, and closed it, putting it on the wooden nightstand beside her. She let Raticate a bit, before pulling the lamp switch off, and wrapping herself in the deep blue covers of her bed, falling asleep.

Alan was graced by a fleeting touch of clarity as the men moved him Into the elevator. With no idea where he was or what was going on he had a pressing feeling of emergency, something wasn't right. With shallow breaths he held on to this brief clarity as he slowly moved his hand into his pocket pressing the locator before letting his body go limp again, resigning himself to the manic swirling of incoherent thoughts and images racing through his mind

Alan came to in a new place. The room was barren and dark save the moonlight shining in through the single window at his back. Unmoving and peering through swollen eyes he attempted to survey his surroundings unnoticed. Small room.. concrete floor.. thin metal walls lined with shelves. 'This is one of the old storage buildings out in the Safari Area' he thought to himself. Amused that his captors still hadn't managed to get him off campus.

The two men from the party were seated on the floor between him and the door one fooling with a game boy, and the other tapping away at his phone. Alan could see the end of a Student PDA sticking out of the black haired mans pocket, probably his as he pulled against the ropes binding him to the chair. The bonds were strong and caused the metal chair to creak in protest.

Alan tried to remain still but it was too late the men rushed up to his chair pocketing their electronics "where Am i?" I think I've had too much to drink?" Alan asked the men feigning confusion just before the black haired man struck him across the face with the back of his hand. The blow knocked Alan and the chair onto the ground with a clatter

"Don't play dumb Kid, we know who your daddy is." The black haired man said towering over him "go watch the door for the boss, I've got this" his companion, obviously a subordinate nodded before walking off to lean against the door on the other side of the room.

"Whatever it is I did, or you think I did. Please I can pay for it" Alan said spitting blood from his mouth. This earned him a swift kick to the throat forcing him to gasp for each breath. Playing dumb was not going to work on this guy.
"What have you told team rocket about our organization?" The man demanded punctuating his question with a strong kick and to Alan's stomach causing him to vomit

"Haven't..told.. anything"Alan choked out

"Lying to us is only going to make this worse." The man said pulling a long silver knife from his pocket "do you want this to get worse?" Moving the knife precariously close to Alan's left eye

"Other than that we suspect your involvement in the recent terrorist activities on campus... I've had nothing further to report"

Obviously displeased with this answer the man clenched his fist around the blade before freezing as a knock at the door echoed through the small space. "Looks like the boss is here" he said as he stood and walked towards the door.

In seconds the room descended into absolute chaos. As soon as the men began to open the door it was slammed open with incredible force. From his vantage point on the ground Alan could make out a large shining mass in the moonlight outside as a third figure entered the room. The bang of a gun caused his ears to ring as the flash his head to spin. The shot was followed by three others in rapid succession before the room returned to its previous state of silence.

He could see a pair of women's slippers approaching and said "You're late.." professor Holly stood the chair back up and cut Alan's bonds with the mans silver knife as she reminded him "I saved your life." He could feel that his consciousness was about to leave him again as he looked the green haired woman in the eyes "you did..your job" his final words before drifting away into darkness once again.