• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon:Tokens of Power Discussion Thread

sSoul

Previously Swirled
On the Sevii Islands, there is a legend that states artifacts of immense power, they correspond with these 7 types, Fire, Water, Grass, Electric, Ice, Dragon, Ground, and Psychic. A select group of Pokemon have found these artifacts and are now tasked with keeping them away from evil forces.
Here are the rules:
1. Follow the normal Pokecharms rules
2. You cannot start as a final stage Pokemon
3. Your level has to be reasonable
4. The code word that you read the rules is Green
Here is my bio, and the model other bios
Name: Eli
Species: Bulbasaur
Personality: hyper-active, loves adventure, but has a somewhat short fuse
Artifact: Grass
Other:Green

@Glaceon trainer feel free to tag anyone you think is untreated in joining

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Halt
Species: Sneasel
Personality: He is very straight forward. He doesn't care much about others, and takes a while to warm up to. He wants to get stronger.
Artifact: Ice
Other: he hates green.

*shrug* Why not?

Name: Jao
Species: Elekid
Personality: Mature, has a sword that can be electrified
Artifact: Electric
Other: GREEEEEEN!

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
The artifacts change into the weapon you desire when they are active. So any sword you want will do, I gave him the artifact btw

T.C.

Previously OaW Target
Name: Blue
Age (if it means level then 6) : 4
Species: Ralts
Personality: Shy, kind
Artifact: Psychic
Other: Is a shiny

I read the rules so...Green.

Name: Beep
Species: Joltik
Artifact thing: Electric i guess
Personality: normally pretty chill, totally will not break the fourth wall. also uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Highkey memelord.
Other: what the FRICK is green

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Um I'm sorry @BeepLettuceBee didn't mention this but there is only one artifact for each type so there is that the available artifacts are Fire, Water, Ground, and Dragon you can also change you bio to have no artifact.

O, okay
Name:Beep
Personality: normally pretty chill, and will break the fourth wall if needed be.
Artifact: a secret Bug one that sorta kinda is just a painted rock
Other: what the FRICK is a green

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Yes, and maybe you can edit your bio to be a Dragon type, emphasis on Maybe. Also sorry for all of these technical difficulties in your part of this RP, you'll still be accepted don't worry.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Moved to RP Discussion which is where this sort of thing belongs and a metric frickton of SPAM has been removed. Remember: Discussion threads are NOT chat rooms, one word posts are NEVER okay, chatspeak is not allowed ('ur' is not a damn word, though it is sometimes a prefix in certain contexts... but not the one you want here.) and all posts on the Pokecharms forums must comply with our global rules in addition to whatever local board rules (such as the RP forum rules) apply.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
This sounds a little impatient but I think if no one else is untreated in this RP then I can make additional characters for the artifacts that have yet to be found and claimed.

As usual, @Sun and Moon beated me to this question since I was wondering if I could use my fan made variation for my Cyndaquil character.

(Pristine information and vivid details will be provided, but no art/images since I am not great at drawing and showing art in RPs is greatly frowned upon.)

Edit: I shall reserve fire! (No one can take it!)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Water and fire are available, and I never made this clear but I prefer to stay away from Fakemon, but if you must then go ahead I mean we have a part Dragon Joltik so Wynaut.

Well, I suppose I won't be using my Fakemon to the full extent then which I wasn't planning on, but I will be using my Cyndaquil in its fan made variation of mine. (It isn't technically a Fakemon in accordance with rules for about 50% of the part, but it still kinda is judging from how others look at it.)

I'll post his bio later once I'm finished since I gotta go to class soon.

Name: Tidal (Berica Variation) Berica is my fan made region I am planning. I will make a project about the Pokédex. I may need some artists for the design and someone to plan the stats and ability’s. I will plan the name, tell the design to a artist. And make up the moves.
Level: 10? Please? I will explain if needed
Species: Froakie
Ability: Sea Air (If this Pokemon is in rain, the opponents accuracy is dropped 10 percent but if opponent is also a water type, this will not activate unless they change type or are gone into a non Water Type.
Appearance: He has the shape of a regular Froakie, but his colors are Light blue and white. It’s variation makes it a Water/Flying Type. Wings shoot out of its back, which it uses to glide. He also can make blades of air if he glides, this move is called Soaring Strike. (PLEASE NOTE: He does not learn Soaring Strike until level 25.
Personality: Very quiet and calm. Loves positive feelings, but hates being disturbed.
Moves:
Air Cut
Accuracy: 95
PWR:55x
Info: The user pulls air pressure in its hands and chops the opponent, but the user gets tired. They regain speed at the end of three turns.
This move can hit twice if in rain, which doubles its power but at the same time lowers the users speed stat slightly. They get speed back to normal in three turns.

Bubble: You know this right? It’s real move

Cut: You know this right? It’s real move.

Frebbles
Accuracy: 100
Pwr: 60+
Info: The user pulls its Frebbles from itself and throws it at the user.
This move lowers the opponents speed by 1, but user takes 10 percent damage each hit.
Can hit to three times.

Artifact: Water
Other: BOI IM GREEN LIKE GUZMA

Can I use Tidals Friend? Her name is Amber (Full name is Amberlina) She doesn’t get an artifact so don’t worry about it @Aquaman

Last edited: