• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon:Tokens of Power Discussion Thread

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well I'm leaning more towards the dark one due to the mental image that @Glaceon trainer painted in my head. I'd even keep the Tyranitar but if they would destroy the artificial artifact then what would become of it? What did it become a new artifact like a flying type artifact for some reason?

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Makes sense and if everyone is ok with that then all we need now is for people to reply to the RP *looks at what @Glaceon trainer said* wait how can the discharge of Power be unstoppable yet at the same time only be stoppable by the artifacts, it makes no sense.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
... Ok so I guess since the thing is already in place we could do one of two things, we could reset the RP or I could just take over Halt, that way you can just be the evil boss.

I just replied to the RP and @Glaceon trainer if you don't have any objections I will take over Halt the Sneasel for you so you can only RP as the evil boss.

Last edited: