• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon:Tokens of Power Discussion Thread

I'm gonna post it as soon as possible in the evening pacific time wise since I'm still ill at the moment and it isn't exactly fun having to be hooked on a machine when in bed...

*Cyndaquil N⁰ could be seen sleeping in its incubator while asleep for the sixth day in a row, as he is tucked in by the Nurse while drooling on his pillow*

Does Amber have to be ground type too?
Name: Amber (Amberlina)
Level: 8
Species: Litten (Because we all so LIT)
Personality: Very energetic and Hyper. She is really friendly and is usually around boys a lot more then girls, such as Tidal.
Artifact: No Artifact (She doesn’t have one, she just travels with Tidal)
Other: She loves Green, which is the reason why she will refuse to attack a grass type with fire.

(I edited Tidals Personality. Check it out.)

ground is a good, isn't gible a ground type? bible is a good thing. diggitt? uhhhhh, *pulls up random pokemon generator* nincada! sadyghast! i recommend sandyghast!

sSoul

Previously Swirled
@MinecraftPokemaster I cannot accept you yet as I don't know if u read the rules. Also the water artifact was taken by @Sun and Moon

I would like to inform you all that the fire artifact is now available for use as @Aquaman is unable to do this RP due to heath issues so please do your best to use the fire artifact to its best abilities.

@Sun and Moon is it ok if Amber gets the fire artifact seeing as @Aquaman can't due to medical struggles? Please let me know. Also I made artwork for the artifacts here is the link.

https://pokecharms.com/works/pokemon-tokens-of-power-fire-artifact.42799/

Last edited:

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Name: Sugar (Candy for nickname)
Age: around 8-9 (25 or 15 is good.You choose.I don't want to make you worry.)
Species: Sylveon
Personality: Sugar is always trying act like a Espeon.She just never stop!Well,Sugar is always Mild(Her nature is Mild.).
Artifact: Fairy
Other: Green is a great color!

Last edited:

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Oh thanks!I'm making sure that if you don't want the fairy.I'm preferred with fairy.Sugar will be 15-25 and Sol will be 8-9.

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Well, you can make a third character or change your Sylveon into a Flareon and they could have the fire artifact. Also I wanna know who should the villains be, I have an Idea for it, but I wanna hear yours first.

MapleHayato

Previously Thunderheart
Ok

Name: Sol (known as Flash/Flare/Flame/Blast)
Species: Cyndaquil
Personality: Sol is super duper adorable.But he hate people getting close to him or touching him.Sol is strong but shy.Known as his nature is Timid and Brave.Sol hate people teasing him about his tiny size.His size is not the size as a regular one.If you did,he will beat you up.Sol is kind (Not when he get teased.).Sol is strong but tiny.:'|
Artifact:Fire
Other: Green power overload!

Last edited:

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Accepted and now this RP is closed, but if you want you can cancel Saundra and I can make my own character who uses the ground artifact.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I see that u canceled Sarada but it' fine cause
Name: Andrew
Species:Sandshrew
Personality: level headed and calm. Usually ends up calming down Eli after he gets too hyper or angry
Artifact:Ground
Other: Green is da best color.
(This is at @Glaceon trainer 's request)

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Like dark or poison. Ok what if there was a group of Pokemon who wanted to make their own artifact, would that be a good idea