• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends to Air in UK Next Month

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member
season22-announcement-169-en.png

It has been announced that the 22nd season of the English dubbed Pokémon anime, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends will begin airing in the UK in April. A trailer for the season can be viewed below!

In the UK the series will be airing, as always, on CITV. In the US and Canada, Pokémon the Series: Sun & Moon - Ultra Legends premiers this month. It's currently airing on Teletoon in Canada and will begin airing on Disney XD in the US on March 23rd.

Are you excited?

Last edited by a moderator:

lightning Striker

Previously Jacob Pratt
I hope ash's toracat evolves since ash's Rowlett ate an ever stone

I saw the trailer and I love it

Last edited by a moderator:
If we forget B/W (that I skipped after 3 episodes only) Kalos is where the anime ended for me. I had such high expectations for Ash in the Kalos region and in my opinion he sould've won it. That would've concluded his story perfectly with Serena (Btw the only girl with whom Ash had serious building romance story). I know it won't happen, but I won't watch pokemon until we get a new character that will actually grow and not get reset at each new region. A bit like Origins did. So I guess that I will not watch any pokemon anime for a while.