• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

Ryder, Circuit, Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker waited patiently for Jonah to catch a Pokemon. While the Snivy, Sandygast, Woobat, and Swablu waited for Jonah to be captured.

Surprised to see how Jonah caught the Swablu, Circuit then told the Pokemon to return back into the forest to wait their turn to come. "Congratulations, you've caught Swablu!" Said Ryder. "Any thought of giving a name for your Pokemon?" Circuit then went up to JC's Pokemon team and Gave them a big hug before Knucker could do the same to them.

(OOC: Now Giving permission to @Jonah Jonakoh to control Swablu for the duration of the entire RP thread.)

Jonah thought for a moment about a nickname.
“I’ll call her Suzy.”
He tossed the ball and let Suzy out. The small Pokémon poked around the ground.

Ryder was happy to see how Jonah achieved his first Pokemon. "Now you both will be together as a team." Said Ryder. "Now let's go find Skyla together." Before the rest move on, Ryder almost forgot to show JC, Mask, Maskerin, and Shadow his newly caught Pokemon who is hugging JC's Pokemon team. "Oh, I almost forgot about that!" Said Ryder. "JC, Mask, Maskerin, Shadow, meet Knucker the Dragonite. Earlier today, he was bullied by a bunch Dragon type Pokemon who didn't want him to fit in. But we're helping him fight back. Who wants to help me train him?"

“I’d love to help you out, but I reckon fighting a beginner like myself would yield little help.” Jonah said, grasping his bag. “Though perhaps one day I could be of some use to your ultimate cause.”

"Don't worry." Said Ryder. "I had a few Pokemon who joined my team for greetings and left my team for farewells after winning the Alola league. Nothing is impossible. Circuit, I choose you!" Ryder then sent Circuit out onto the battlefield to battle him. "Just focus on what moves your Pokemon has." Said Ryder. "Circuit, use Thunderbolt!" Circuit then used Thunderbolt on Suzy.

Suzy appeared to take major amounts of damage from the large Pokémon. Jonah shook with fear as the opponent watched over them both. “Um... right. Suzy. Use Peck!” Suzy reluctantly dashed at Circut beak first.

Circuit took mild damage from Suzy, and waited for Ryder's commands. "Now use Iron Tail, Circuit." Said Ryder. Circuit then used Iron tail on Suzy. Knucker on the other hand went to look at JC's team with Shadow's team, Mask's team, and Maskerin's team and greeted them with politeness.

Circuit took a step back and felt sorry for Jonah and Suzy. "Don't worry." Said Ryder. "I've been through problems like this before. I'll help you no matter what." And he patted Jonah in the shoulder before turning to his friends. "Come on, team." Said Ryder to everyone. "Let's go to Mistralton City." Ahead of them was a cave called Chargestone cave. "That's where the entrance of the city is at." Said Ryder. "Let's go." Circuit followed Ryder with Sugarplum, Melody, and Knucker through the cave while looking around the blue glowing crystals that were brighter than before.
(@Jonah Jonakoh , no one line posts.)

Last edited:
Jonah took a look at the cave, then at Ryder who was entering the gaping mouth of the dimly lit cavern. He took a few steps forward, but pulled himself back. He was fearful of the path ahead, and as much as he wanted to push forward, he also wanted to pull back. Jonah finally spoke once more. “I... do not have much confidence in this choice. My Pokémon is still injured, after all.” He said with his head hanging over his perfectly straightened body. In his hand, he held the nearly all-white ball where Suzy was getting a well-deserved rest.

JC and her friends greeted the Dragonite along with their Pokemon. Blue smiled as she patted the electric mouse's head. "Umbre!(I missed you too Circuit)" she said before walking along side JC. She looked to Johan. "I can help heal her with this Hyper Potion Johan"she said. "May I see her?" She added as Blue leaped on her shoulders to get a better look. "I can give you some tips to battling if you are interested?" @Jonah Jonakoh

Jonah looked over at JC and held up the Pokéball. “I’m willing to take whatever tips I can get, to be honest. I’m actually still very unsure about this Pokémon Journey thing as well, but I shall give it a try.” He said as he handed the white Pokéball to JC.

Ryder helped Jonah learn some Pokemon battle tips with JC. After that, the team went out of the cave, and they finally entered Mistralton City. "Let's go to the Pokemon Center." Said Ryder. "I know how many rooms they have for us to rent. We're sleeping here for the night." Ryder went up to the Pokemon center lady in a calm way. "Welcome to the Pokemon center!" Said the Pokemon center lady. "How can I help you?" "I know this party of mine is big, but do you have any rooms for us to sleep?" Said Ryder. "We're looking for a place to get some rest." "Well, you've came to the right place." Said the lady. "Please head straight to your right upstairs. Your rooms have already been rented." "By who?" Asked Ryder. Until the SECUR-T bots came down stairs greeting them in a nice way. "Don't you worry, citizen." One said. "Your rooms have been rented. Everything you know is within the record banks. Thank you for your time and take care now." "Let's move!" The other said, and the both went out into the silent night to patrol the area. "Well, I guess you learn something new everyday." Said Ryder. "Alright, everyone. It's time to get some rest, SER-M will let you guys know when it's time. Until then, Knucker, Melody, Sugarplum, Return and recharge. I'll see you guys when we have enough energy." And Ryder with Circuit went into their room.

Jonah waited on the others to lead the way as he sat at a small bench area inside of the Pokémon Center. His bag was resting on the ground near his feet as he sat up straight to calm himself. Taking so much in at once has been a rigorous task, but he was still somewhat willing to put up with such things, as long as he wasn’t in any serious danger, that is.

Circuit went back to find Jonah, and told him that it was time to go to bed. SER-M had wasted no time in helping Jonah feel better. "The approximate number percent of health you get while sleeping is...89%!" Said SER-M in a kind tone. Knowing that SER-M's calculations are above all correct, Circuit leads Jonah to his rented room for the night. "Be sure to get some rest before set off the alarm!" Said SER-M to Jonah.

Jonah nodded, despite his insomnia. He sat down on the bed and took off his shoes. He placed his leather bag next to the shoes as well. “Thank you.” Jonah then rested his head on the soft pillow. He spent a few moments tossing and turning as well to get comfortable. “Ryder. I must ask, what is the plan for tomorrow?”

Ryder then sat down near Jonah in a concern tone. "Tomorrow, we look for Skyla." Said Ryder "She's our best lead in searching for my brother gold. The other Pokemon masters I know is only Guzma, the leader of Team Skull. He may seem dangerous, but after what happened with the sun and moon eclipse, he turned to a good guy. Skyla is our only bet. Even if Guzma joins the party." Ryder then looked at SER-M and told him if he remembers Guzma. "Hey, SER-M." Said Ryder. "You know a guy named Guzma?" "Yes?" Said SER-M. "Have you taken any pictures at any thought?" Ryder added. "Let me describe this man for you." Said SER-M as he showed a picture of Guzma and his Golisopod. "I'm sure you remember this figure, have you?" Asked SER-M. "Yes." Said Ryder. "He's the head honcho of Team Skull. We all know that." Ryder then got up and went to his own room. "Either way, We'll look for Skyla tomorrow, alright?" Said Ryder. "Good night." Circuit followed Ryder into his room before the door closed. SER-M looked at Jonah and cheered him up. "Don't worry." Said SER-M. "While all of you will be sleeping, I'll be patrolling the entire Pokemon center for intruders. You can count on me!"

Jonah smiled oddly, the dark circles around his eyes made it look more like a devious glare. “Thank you very much.” He replied as he rolled once more onto his side, trying to get comfortable enough to sleep.

SER-M closed Jonah's door and began to patrol the entire Pokemon center while scanning for intruders. Knowing that he took a sample of the ancient inscriptions his took from Circuit's brain, he placed it on the holo-computer to investigate. "Computer, analyse." Said SER-M. The computer finally responded. "Analyzing for further information." Said the computer. "The inscription is said to be the balance between Pokemon and humans fighting with an aura-like ability to become invincible. Morally, in the Resistance and Enlightenment catalog, Pokemon and humans share a powerful energetic bond that can only be powered by life force as described from the enlightenment, and/or by serum canisters as engineered by the resistance." "Serum canisters?" Said SER-M. He then looked at one of his serum canisters he kept with him, and then placed it on the serum detector. "Define this serum." Said SER-M. The holo computer then began to scan the serum to identify the name of the serum until it found it. "Turbo Charge." Said the computer. "The early registered and classified serum that can allow a certain Pokemon trainer with only an electric type Pokemon that can go full on turbo. This serum had a history of the original creator who worked in the Aether Foundation who sadly died during an attempt to test this serum that was also known as A-113. Later on, it has been duly noted and oftenly recognized by the resistance who have checking up on this serum for quite a long time, they have forgotten who's in charge keeping the serum safe." SER-M was lost for words when he recorded everything from what the computer said. "Describe what am I." Said SER-M. "You are Rotom Dex number 30." Said the computer. "The one Rotom Dex who was transformed from a Poke Dex to a scientific machine during the serum incident." Until a duo of Dragon type Pokemon called a Druddigon and a Bagon barged i the Pokemon center without setting off the alarm. SER-M ran up to them and began to talk to them but a Druddigon didn't have time to listen to what SER-M had to say. "Druddigon...("We're looking for an easy weak dragon who's easy to kick out of from the crowd.")" Said Druddigon. "Bagon, bagon...("And he's named Dragonite?")" Said Bagon. "I'm sorry, but I'm afraid it's time for you to go to bed." Said SER-M as he pushed Druddigon and Bagon out and away from the Pokemon center. "Good night." And SER-M closed the Pokemon center from allowing the two dragon Pokemon to enter.

Jonah, unable to sleep, continued to toss around in hopes of getting some rest, but there were noises outside stopping him from doing so. He stood up and grabbed a thermos from his bag. Inside was some honey tea that he assumed would help him sleep easier, but despite the added beverage, he did not feel as though he could fall asleep. He stepped over to the door to the other part of the Pokémon Center quietly and leaned against it, waiting for the night hours to vanish.

SER-M looked at Jonah, before knowing that the two dragons were at the front door banging loudly. SER-M then went up to Jonah to hide behind him. "Hey, Jonah." Said SER-M. "Having troubles with sleeping? I'm having troubles with the two dragons who are at the front door. Please help me out here!"

Jonah looked to the front door, then back at SER-M. “Dragons? As in... the large and beastly type? You would like for me, a beginning trainer with a Swablu, to go up against them? As happy as I am that you’re putting confidence in me, I cannot help but see your plan as ludicrous and dangerous.” He went back into the room and drank some more tea from the thermos.

SER-M tried to warn Jonah that a Druddigon and a Bagon were after Dragonite all along, before Druddigon could make a loud sound breaking the front in the process as the alarm went off. Ryder and Circuit woke up to the sound of a distant loud noise. "W-what happened?" Said Ryder who woke up.

Jonah sat up and went over to Ryder’s room. He gazed upon the broken front door as an alarm blared in the background. He looked to Ryder, breathing heavily. “Ryder! There’s danger! Two... dragon types! Here!” He could only babble incoherently as sweat formed on his head.

Ryder couldn't understand what Jonah was saying, but it was clear that he was warning him that two dragon types are at the front of the Pokemon center breaking the door. Ryder and Circuit followed the noise until they reached the entrance of the Pokemon center right before Knucker could come out. "What's going on down there?" Asked Ryder. "Those two dragon are breaking in the Pokemon center!" Said the lady. "They're both after the same Dragonite you caught!" SER-M added. "What!?" Exclaimed Ryder. Knucker was afraid that Druddigon and Bagon was after him, and they will not stop, until he's down. SER-M and the Pokemon center lady tried to lock the door but it was too late, the door was destroyed when it was thrown towards the upper level, making loud noises to alert all of Ryder's friends. "DRUDDIGON!!!("YOU'RE DEAD WHERE YOU STAND, COWARD!!!")" Roared Druddigon. Ryder went in front of Knucker to protect him. "So you're the bully who attack Knucker in the first place?" Said Ryder. "Circuit, teach them a lesson!" "Pika!("Roger!")" Said Circuit. Circuit was sent to defend Knucker, while Ryder helped the lady, Knucker and SER-M escape from the duo's grasp. "Pika, pikachu!("Don't come any further!")" Said Circuit to Druddigon. "DRUDDIGON!!!("STAY OUT, PIPSQUEAK!!!")" Druddigon roared angrily. "Pi! Ka!("Make! Me!")"Growled Circuit. (Play "The encounter - KH3") "Circuit, use Iron Tail!" Said Ryder. Circuit used Iron Tail to attack them, but Druddigon used Dragon Tail to clash against Circuit. "Druddigon!("Ready to cry, baby!?")" Snarled Druddigon. "Pika, pikachu!("I'm still standing with the champions!")" "JC!" Said Ryder. "Tyler! Shadow! Mask! Maskerin! Hikashi! Allie! Lana! I need backup!" Ryder then pressed the fire alarm to alert the gaurds that two angry dragon types are breaking in.
@LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She heard all the commotion seeing the Druddigon and at this point she had enough. She didn't have her hood on but only her wolf mask as she pulled out a Luxury ball. "Gem take this Druddigon down now with Dragon Pulse!" She said as the Flygon popped out of the Luxury ball. "FLYGON!("YOU HAVE BECOME A REAL NUISENCE AND TESTED MY CLAWS WAY TOO MUCH AND MESSED WITH MY FRIENDS SO I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!") She said before slamming into the Druddigon with her body knocking him on the ground slamming her claw like hand on his head before opening her mouth as a strong purplish beam that formed a dragon came out slamming into his face before letting go distancing herself from him before gently grabbing Circuit and placing him on her shoulder. "Flygon!("Circuit, do you know Discharge yet? Also, are you alright?") She asked but was battle ready. "Jonah stay close and watch how a battle is done, it's important that you have a stragety up your sleeve if things go bad and in the end you will win the battle but always have a clear head and don't let anger get the best of you and if you lose in the end, that loss will only get you stronger until you succeed in battle. Always keep an eye on your opponent and his Pokemon because there is always a weak point to any battle alright." She explained. @Jonah Jonakoh @Ghostryder30

Circuit looked up to Gem. "Pika, pikachu!("Yeah, I'm alright. Also, I have not used Discharge yet. I'll try my best to use it.")" Said Circuit. But Druddigon was enraged by Gem's attack. "DRUDDIGON!!!("YOU WANT TO GO!? I'LL GIVE YOU SOME!!!")" Roared Druddigon as he used Dragon Claw and aimed for Gem. But Circuit canceled his attack by using Discharge when his Discharge move awoke. "Druddi? DRUDDIGON!!!("What? IMPOSSIBLE!!!")" Snarled Druddigon. "Pika?("What just happened?")" Asked Circuit to Gem. @LunarSilvally

Circuit's sudden awakened Discharge had no effect on Gem since she was part ground type which had no effect with Electric types. She took this opportunity to attack while Druddigon was distracted to power up a Dragon Rush before flying towards him slamming the move in his chest and stomach knocking him back hard to the wall due to the strong power of training the Dragon Rush move had. "Flygon!("Big mistake to leave yourself wide open Druddigon, so basically you are dumb!") She said before looking to Circuit. "Wait.... Circuit did you just awaken your discharge move...don't worry I am not hurt since I am part ground type so electric type moves have no effect on me" Gem explained as Shadow and the others excavated the Pokemon Center including Nurse Joy to safety away from the crazy Druddigon.

Circuit haven't felt the move Discharge since he joined Ryder's team. However, he looked at Gem while listening to what she's saying. But Druddigon feels no hesitation and he sent out Bagon to tackle them down. Suddenly, two Pokemon who came out of nowhere used Aerial Ace and Psychic on Druddigon and Bagon. "Pika!?("Who in the-!?")" Said Circuit. "Raichu!("Stand aside, young one! Let us handle this.")" Said Alolan Raichu. "Swanna!("We'll handle them!")" Said Swanna. Ryder took a closer look at Alolan Raichu and Swanna and realized something about them. "That Alolan Raichu and Swanna." Said Ryder. "Are those-?" "We'll support you kids." Said a female voice. It was Skyla and Hau who were both standing the broken entrance. "You guys take the duo down." Said Hau. "We'll hold them down." "You heard them!" Said Ryder. "Take them down!" Circuit followed Ryder's command and began to use Iron Tail on Bagon. Druddigon then began to aim on Ryder, but Knucker isn't going to his new master down. Druddigon tried to use Dragon Claw on Knucker, but he used Dragon Pulse to push him back. "Druddigon!("So, you're stronger than me now, huh? You'll soon fall like the rest of the Dragon types we faced!")" Druddigon threatened. "Dragonite!("We'll see about that!")" Said Knucker. "Pika!("Knucker!")" Said Circuit. Ryder then picked up Circuit from the floor and told him to wait. "This is his fight, Circuit." Said Ryder. Knucker and Druddigon then began to fight each other, while Ryder and his team watched Knucker fight against Druddigon. Knucker was then pinned down by Bagon before Druddigon could finish him off. But Knucker backfired Bagon's pin down tactic. Knucker grabbed Bagon by the neck and bit Druddigon's wing so hard, Druddigon and bagon felt a lot of pain, the duo were at the edge of defeat. Helpless, Druddigon and Bagon yield to Knucker, and he let go of the duo. Knucker then began to charge up his Dragon Claw move before hearing what the duo has to say. "Druddigon...("Perhaps I was wrong about you. And I didn't wanted you to fit in with any type of trainer I wanted to be in with.")" Ryder let go of Circuit, and let him talk to Druddigon. "Pika, pi-pikachu.("It's because you're jealous of him. You're jealous because you want to be captured by someone. But guess what, since you caused a disaster in the Pokemon center, You can't be forgiven for what you have did. Even if you both were bullying, you wouldn't be able to be loved again.")" Said Circuit. Druddigon and Bagon thought of what Circuit said and Knucker discarded his Dragon Claw and followed Circuit back to Ryder. Distraught with hate, Druddigon and Bagon began to attack Circuit and Knucker. But Sugarplum had already caught them off guard while giving them a deadly glare. "Sylv, sylveon...("I expected you both to behave and so does my master...Now beat it.")" Said Sugarplum. Letting go of the duo, Druddigon and Bagon ran away from Pokemon center and hoped they will not be hurt by a Fairy type. (Music stop) "Sylve.("Hmph. That's what I thought.")" Said Sugarplum. Ryder then knew what Sugarplum was like. "Fairy glare." Said Ryder to JC. "Stronger than Dragon types. In case when something's not done yet." "Sylve.("Don't make me do that again, please?")" Said Sugarplum. "Pika, pikachu.("So I'v heard.")" Added Circuit.

Last edited:
Jonah was still in the other room, taking refuge underneath the bed set up for visitors to stay the night. He shook in place, and there was no foreseeable way for him to get out without putting himself in harm’s way. He had no clue what was going on outside. All he could hear was noise after noise coming from the battle going on beyond the door.

Ryder went to find Jonah, and he found him shaking under the bed. "It's alright." Said Ryder. "The dragon types are gone. Thanks to Skyla and Guzma who arrived just in time, we'll make this talk easy." "Hello, Ryder." Said Skyla. "So nice to see you again." "How's that crown on yours?" Said Hau. "I hear it's got heaven's blessing in it." Ryder almost forgot about the two Pokemon masters, and he introduced his friends to the two masters.

Last edited:
Jonah slowly emerged from under the bed. He was still shaking, and he felt very sunken as the two masters greeted him. “He-Hello.”
He said as he fell to the ground with a thud.

"Is your friend alright?" Said Skyla. "Someone should help him out." Added Hau. "Sorry about that." Said Ryder. "He just needs time to relax for a while. But in any case, I'm glad to see you both again." "Same with us." Said Skyla. "Listen, we came here to tell you both something." Said Ryder. "Team Rocket kidnapped my brother Gold. Now we all need your help. Can you help us?" Hearing Ryder's words made Skyla and Hau worried. "Don't you worry!" Said Skyla. "The Unova skies and all of the above will follow wherever you go!" "Sure Ryder!" Hau agreed. "If it means to get your brother back. Then you've got what it takes to find someone you love." They all walked out of the nearly destroyed Pokemon center and went to nearby Pokemon gym, until another Pokemon trainer came by. "Hi!" Said Ryder towards the new trainer. "What's your name?"

Last edited:
The giant of a man looked over. He'd smile and face toward the boy. "The names Bond, James Bond." He'd say with a smirk and crossing his arms. He would burst out into laughter. " Nah, Just kidding my names Roman." While he is Introducing himself a pair of yellow eyes poke out of his beanie. They would stare at the boy and growl. Roman would look up to see a brown furball shooting a death stare at the kid. He'd sigh and take off his beanie where a Dedenne laid puffing out her chest trying to look scary while sitting on his wild white hair. "And this is Deja, She can be a bit..." He would pick her up off of his head and into his palm. "Protective, due to the fact that I also have her favorite food in my pocket.'' He'd take a red berry out of his pockets and into her tiny paws. "Which happens to be Chi Berrys." He'd say as the small furball nibbled on the berry.

"Oh." Said Ryder. "Well, we could use your help. It's a long story short, but we'll need help." He then introduced his friends to Roman. "This is JC, Allie, Tyler, Shadow, Maskerin, Mask, Hikashi, Jonah, Skyla, and Hau." Said Ryder. "And here's my team. This is Circuit the Pikachu, Sugarplum the Sylveon, Melody the Primarina, and Knucker the Dragonite." Circuit ran up to Deja, and greeted her with care. "Pikachu!("Alola, Deja!")" Said Circuit cheerfully.

Last edited:
He'd smile. "That's quite the sight, a Pikachu that actually cares for an owner. Most are so selfish, I told this one Pikachu if I lose in a battle he can take all of our berries and if he loses he joins our team, he lost and just ran away!" He'd put his hands in his pockets. "And this is my team." Four pokemon bursts from their pokeballs. "This is Macho, The pancham, Sas, the Espeon, Stoic, the Noibat, and you already have met Deja the Dedenna, and sure I'll join your little group."

"Great!" Said Ryder. "We could use extra help from you! Oh, I almost forgot!" He then introduced his rotom dex to him. "This is SER-M." Said Ryder. "He's my dad's invention, and a former rotom dex." "Pleasure to meet you, sir!" Said SER-M. Dragonite then greeted Stoic as a friend along with Melody who greeted Macho very kindly. And Sugarplum greeted Sas with only her feelers.
@LunarSilvally

Last edited: