• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

She looked at the new trainer named Roman as he was introducing himself and his team to her group. "Greetings Roman, I'm JC and and these four girls are Wolfa the Dusk Lycanroc, Blade the Absol, Gem the Flygon, and my bond partner Blue the Shiny Umbreon" she introduced. "The one with the Jolteon is Shadow my older brother with his Braviary Talon and Sparkx the Jolteon also Blue's sister" she added as Shadow walked next to her. "Greetings Roman, it's a pleasure to meet a new trainer to help us find Ryder's brother" Shadow said as Sparkx and Blue greeted the Espeon with a gentle nudge. @Ghostryder30 @RomanAndRomanNoodles

"Come with me." Said Skyla. Inside her gym, Skyla took Ryder and his friends to one of the PCs that are still operating. "Ryder, search up where your brother is taken to." Said Skyla. Ryder took a seat and looked up where is his brother. When he typed down what he was looking for, he found where he was taken to but it only showed a picture of three ending letters in an order. "Dragonite...("That's a funny symbol...")" Said Knucker. "Pika...?"("Maybe it's an alphabet order...?")" Asked Circuit. "Oh, I see!" Exclaimed Ryder. "X, Y, Z. Those symbols belonged to the Kalos region!" "Sylve-sylveon! ("We need to find where is he.")" Said Sugarplum. "Prima-prim...("Don't worry about looking for his brother, worry of where his brother is already at...")" Said Melody. A dark portal ravaged it's way through Lumiose City while Team Rocket started to enslave all the citizens and Pokemon at the same time. "Sylve, veon. ("It looked like they went insane.")" Said Sugarplum. "Pikachu... ("They did...")" Said Circuit toward Sugarplum. "We have to save everyone." Said Ryder. "Besides, a true Pokemon trainer an oath as a promise. One oath to save all others from the depths of despair. It's time we go to the Kalos region. There's someone whom I can trust." @LunarSilvally

Last edited:
She was in deep thought about something but was also paying attention. She was very familiar with the Kalos region since she had beaten the league there before but declined the Champion title to claim Alola. She looked down to Wolfa's as she was looking up at her already knowing what she was thinking. Primrose seemed to understand JC in a way as Willow sat just next to her patiently waiting for them to go on. Blue sat next to JC watching the computer screen as her expression changed to a more of a sad look in her eyes. "So he is in Kalos correct?" She asked Ryder. "Umbre?("we are well familiar with Kalos since we beat the league there so we are in the hall of fame named as the Champion but never took the chair spot") Blue said to Circuit. @Ghostryder30

Circuit then looked up to Blue. "Pika...("True, but Ryder has a friend out there who is quite naive to her big brother. You know her. Right, master?")" Said Circuit towards Blue before turning his head to Ryder. Ryder looked at JC in a serious look. "Yes, he's in the Kalos region...inside that dark portal...Bonnie will help us over there." Said Ryder. "Skyla, Hau, JC, let's go save my brother!"

Outside, Skyla was preparing the plane for the Kalos region. "All aboard!" Said Skyla. "Next stop: Kalos region!" "Time for another rescue!" Said Hau excitedly. "It's now, or never!" Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally

Jonah had spent a while training his only Pokémon, a Swablu named Suzy. He wanted to help out the kind people who gifted him, and he was willing to face dangerous obstacles to do it.
He had stepped out from the Pokémon center with Suzy resting comfortably on his shoulder. It was his priority to find Ryder and ask to help him out with his little dilemma.

Ryder soon found Jonah looking for him and waved his hand at him to grab his attention. "Jonah!" Said Ryder. "We're right here! We're at the cargo plane!" Circuit joined Ryder as well just to call out Jonah and Suzy's names. "Piiiikaaaachuuuuuu!!! ("We're right here!")" Said Circuit.

Jonah noticed the group and ran towards them, gripping his bag tightly.
“Hey, Ryder!”
He said as he stopped running once he reached the plane. He was a little nervous, but he figured he would just go.

He reached his hand out to Ryder, grabbing hold and pulling up. Suzy flapped her puffy wings, trying to lift Jonah up. This caused the boarding to become much easier.
“I gotcha! I got- cha!”
He said, stumbling a bit on the way up.

"PULL!!!" Said Ryder as he and his team pulled Jonah and Suzy on board the plane before take off. "Okay, he's in!" Said Ryder. "Okay, I'll be ready to get this baby airborne." Said Skyla. It wasn't until Ghetsis and Team Plasma came right behind them. "THERE THEY ARE!!!" Growled Ghetsis. "We got company!!!" (Play "Apariod Queen 2 - Star Fox: Assault") Said Ryder. "Skyla, get the plane running faster!" "On it!" Said Skyla. A few Team Plasma Pokemon were chasing Skyla's plane as her plane began to gain speed. "This runway is very long, so give this baby about 7 minutes until take off!" Said Skyla. "Alright, we're gonna have to hold the line until we get out of here!" Said Ryder. "JC, Jonah, help me out! Hau, help Skyla with the copilot!" "Understood!" Said Hau. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Last edited:
Jonah lifted his arm and Suzy hopped off of it, flying behind the plane, and readying herself for battle.
“Alright Suzy! Time to fight off these guys!”
Suzy chirped loudly, making a kind of War Cry.

She looked to her brother Shadow. "Shadow take the copilot, I'll distract Team Plasma!" She said opening the side door of the plane as Blue followed in pursuit. "On it sis!" He said taking the other seat to help Skylar. "Don't worry, I got your back Skylar, I have well good experience with driving a plane!" He told her as Sparkx leaped on his leap for better grip as she looked around.

She pulled out a Luxury ball before it popped open revealing a Flygon named Gem. She and Blue jumped on her back. "Gem, let's go!" She said. "Flygon!("Right, time to squash these Plasma pests!") she said flying up. "Blue Dark Pulse and Gem Dragon pulse now!" She commanded. "Umbre!" "Flygon!". A Dark Pulse and Dragon pulse was unleashed from the girls mouth right at the Team Plasma's Pokemon with direct hits slowing them down. "That should give you enough time Skylar! Just get the plane in the air!" She called out as she pulled out two more Luxury balls as they both popped open as a Dusk Lycanroc named Wolfa and a Primarina named Delta popped out. "Delta and Wolfa, Stone Edge and Moonblast quickly!" She commanded again. "Lycanroc!" "Prima!" A Stone Edge appeared from the ground glowing blue from Wolfa as strong ball of water came from Delta hitting Team Plasma's Pokemon once again to stall them. @Ghostryder30

"Master, use this!" Said SER-M before handing Ryder a spell serum sample canister. "What am I supposed to do with this?" Asked Ryder towards SER-M. "Strike it to your chest!" Said SER-M. "It will give you powerful bonds with your Pokemon. It can even ignore Team Plasma technology!" "Circuit, try this one." Said Ryder to his buddy Pokemon. Circuit and Ryder both activated the serums on the chests and felt a brand new power inside of them. "Piikaaa? ("Master?") Said Circuit looking at Ryder. To his surprise, Ryder and Circuit's eyes were glowing sky blue. "Aim at that Flygon!" Said Ghetsis. "It will soon be mine!" They fired the Team Plasma manipulation laser JC's Flygon, but Circuit blocked the laser. And to the shocking moment, Circuit wasn't manipulated by the laser. The serum Ryder's father worked on was a complete success. "IMPOSSIBLE!!!" Said Ghetsis. "Guess what, Ghetsis?" Said Ryder. "I grew tried of you manipulating Pokemon, and so is my team! Circuit, use Discharge!" "Pika! ("On it!")" Said Circuit and he used Discharge on Team Plasma's Pokemon. three were down, but only one remained. A grunt on a Team Plasma helicopter was chasing them down. "Yes, chase them down!" Said Ghetsis. "We'll have them in our sights!" "Yes, lord ghetsis!" Said the grunt. "Flareon, use Heat Tackle!" The Team Plasma grunt's Flareon began to build speed until it suddenly damaged the inside of the plane. "Hau, see you can control the engineering room." Said Ryder. "Hang on back there!" Said Hau. @Jonah Jonakoh @LunarSilvally

Shadow saw the damage from the plane as he got up quick. "Damn it!" He said checking the wires. "Sparkx use Discharge to keep the power going here!" He told her as he pulled out another two quick balls as it popped open to reveal a Luxray and Manectric. "Leo, help Sparkx with your Discharge and Manancy use Flamethrower to help patch this closed!" "Luxray!" "Manec!" they said helping Sparkx.

JC saw the Laser shoot at Gem but Circuit stopped the attack by protecting her. She could see the damage the Flareon had did on the plane but saw Delta use Hydro pump to take it out quick. "-Now is my chance to save that Flareon!-" she thought before revealing what looks like a watch on her wrist similar to a key brace before shooting a white laser at the Flareon touching it before it was sucked into it as the Pokeball to the Flareon shattered into two. "Wolfa, destory those munipulation lasers!" She told her. "Lycan!" She said before running at them destroying the machines with her Fire Fang move before they were destroyed. "Now you won't munipulate any Pokemon!" She said as Gem, Blue, Delta, and Wolfa dodged the Discharge Circuit unleashed. @Ghostryder30

"CURSE YOU POKEMON TRAINERS!!!" Growled Ghetsis in defeat. "I will get you next time!" "Come on baby, you got this!" Said Skyla. Skyla began to pull the plane up as hard as she could until the plane lifted itself up into the air and the ramp began to close. (Music stop) "We have lift off!" Said Skyla. "Attention passengers, we're now at a nonstop flight to the Kalos region. Just remember to be advised to keep all of your personal belongings with you at all times. Thank you and enjoy your flight." As the plane flew above the city, Hau helped Shadow fix the damage from the inside of the plane. "Oh man." Said Hau. "This is even worse than tutu's biggest defeat from a powerful Pokemon." "It's no wonder Team Plasma and Team Rocket are at our throats." Said Ryder to JC and Jonah. "Not just from that Team Rocket controlled machine we defeated in alola, but as well as the darkest day that is rising." Soon the Atlantis gauntlet began to glow. A spirit of the guardian came right in front of Ryder. "Are you Ryder?" Asked the guardian. "Y-yes." Said Ryder. "Yes I am. RIght, JC and Jonah?" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Last edited:
“As far as I know, yes.”
Jonah replied, returning Suzy to her Pokéball and placing it in a holder on his belt so that she may rest.
“Although, I did meet a very mean Ditto once who pretended to be my Mom.”
He said, almost skeptically, as if he was unsure that Ryder was really Ryder at all. He quickly dismissed those feelings and went back to being relaxed in his seat, thinking about more enjoyable things like catching new Pokémon.

"Then, it is true." Said the guardian. "You are...the last lifeline...to the entire world of Pokemon." "What?" Asked Ryder. The guardian then told Ryder, JC, and Jonah about their secrets. "In times of great danger, we ask the powerful Pokemon to save us with whatever they can choose." Said the guardian. "Only one with a pure heart can be chosen by a powerful Pokemon big or small depending on what traits our similar to us people and to the powerful Pokemon. It will accept no other else." "So you're saying...only by the strongest powerful Pokemon in exsistance?" Asked Ryder. "In a way..." Said the guardian. "The Atlantis gauntlet only possesses the power of a strong gunner, only with a soul who's linked with powerful Pokemon that are in a league. And in return, they will grant us everlasting life, knowledge, and serenity. As they came to our people, our champions helped them in shielding our city. Dr. Ivor and I used to be good friends long ago. But his rage has enraged both the people and Pokemon great and small and himself, like it poisoned everyone to believe Ivor is to blame. In my arrogance without heading the powerful Pokemon's concernful warnings, I sought to use the gauntlet against Ivor to show an example of my wrath and war with him. But it's power was too great, too much to carry. It banished Ivor to a dark dimension, but it overwhelmed us. And to the powerful Pokemon's sorrow, it led to our death and destruction all because of me." "So that's why they wanted my brother." Said Ryder. "To bring extinction to the world of Pokemon to set an example of his own revenge. And maybe that's why you banished him to the dark dimension, to keep the world safe from repeating the exact same doomsday." "And to protect the children of darkness from falling into the same fate as my beloved daughter." "What do you mean the children of darkness?" Said Ryder. "Your brother is one of the last children of darkness to be saved." The guardian said. "If he dies with all of his life signs gone, he will destroy the earth forever. The love of your brother was all I asked for the powerful Pokemon to save. My burden would have come to this world if had not been for me. But now, as the child of light, it calls to you. Bring the world back into the light. Save the world, save your brother, save...everyone." And then the spirit returned back into the gauntlet. "Master?" Said SER-M. "We got a world to save..." Said Ryder. "Who's with me?" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Jonah was confused and scared. He wanted to help, but he felt as if he was too weak both physically and mentally to face the end of the world. A part of him wanted to leave and go home, but another part of him believed that this was a destined meeting. Like, he was meant to help save the world. He stayed completely silent for a while, and waited for someone else to make a reply.

She pulled out the two Luxury balls for Wolfa and Delta. "Well done girls return!" She said. "Lycanroc!" "Prima!" They said before being sucked into their Luxury balls being placed away. Gem flew back to the plane allowing JC and Blue to hop off her back before she turned to her. "Thanks Gem, return" she added giving her Flygon cry to her before being sucked into the Luxury ball as well. She looked to Ryder hearing a spirit guardian come out of the gauntlet Ryder had explaining their pasts to them. Shadow returned Leo and Manancy back into their quick balls before listening to the conversation.

She thought for the moment before speaking. "If we have to save the world...then so be it....as the first Champion of Alola, it is my job to make sure people and Pokemon a like are saved from the path of evil...I cannot lose my partner now from them because we came so far to get to know each other.... actually Ryder...there is someone important that I recently found out about...and he may just be where your brother is really at...an he may have an Eevee sibling that is closely related to Blue and Sparkx...so in the end I am trying to find and save him as well.." she finished sitting down as Blue rested on her lap. @Ghostryder30 @Jonah Jonakoh

“So you guys all have people you want to save?”
He thought all about the researcher he lived with in Accumula Town, and how the end of the world would wipe out the man who was so kind to him. It gave him the strength to continue on to Kalos.

Ryder looked at JC who was thinking the same thing. "I guess we both have that in common." Said Ryder. "And yes, he does have an Eevee sibling. In fact, he has a Glaceon. Miso was what my brother named his Glaceon. And since you and I live in the same region, we might as well share this mission. After all, Hau and I have gone this far since we became friends. Even though Arlo would be on top of our shoulders, we would try to last as long as we can." "Hey, I'm not giving up on you guys!" Said Hau encouraging them. "Besides, your brother is inside that dark portal that leads us to the dark dimension, and we can take back what's truly yours!" "You're right." Said Ryder. "This will be our biggest battle in all of the Pokemon history. Even if things go awry, we stand tall together." "Your father and your mother had so many love for you, master." Said SER-M. "And besides, with whatever the power we have left, we can end the darkest days at our finest hour!" "I wish I could join you guys, but sadly, only three of you guys will have to go in that dark portal that will take each one of you to the dark dimension." Said Skyla. "Then Jonah, JC and I will take care of things once we go in the dark portal." Said Ryder. "Together, only can we defeat the man took my brother away!" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

She looked to Ryder. "A Glaceon!?" She said a bit surprised before thinking for the moment. "Iclyn...." Both her, Blue, and Sparkx said at the same time. "The Glaceon you are talking about was a Shiny Glaceon, and I am positive her name was Icyln, Blue and Sparkx sister....but if only us three can go then I will have to get my second oldest brother and Iclyn myself and save them Shadow...will you be alright with that brother?" He asked him. "Don't worry...I will he alright with Sparkx here that way I can give Skylar some back up when she needs it but I know you will bring Soren and Iclyn back to us with Blue beside you" he said gently patting her head. She kept eye contact with Shadow a bit longer before looking away closing her eyes thinking before opening them. "Alright, if you boys are ready to do this with me then I will follow through into the dark portal with Blue along side of me...when it comes those important to me, I will stop at nothing to get them to safety and Blue understands this as well since her shiny sister is in there with him so if you are with me..." She held out her bandaged hand towards Ryder and Jonah. "Then let's fight this together and save them and believe me I will protect you both as if my life depends on it" she added being true to her word. @Jonah Jonakoh @Ghostryder30

"Okay." Said Ryder. "We'll go save your brother and mine. For the sake of this world." "Attention passengers, we're now approaching the Kalos region through some dark crimson clouds." Said Skyla. "Please, remember to hold on to your belongs at all times. Thank you for taking the 'Kingdom Airlines' and enjoy your biggest battle." Ryder got time to ready his blaster weapon called 'The Vulcan', and some time to ready his Pokemon team. "Okay Hau, I need you to protect Skyla with all of what we've got." Said Ryder. "On it!" Said Hau. "And Ryder, be careful out there. And...I'm glad to call you my first friendly rival." Ryder smiled at Hau remembering that they first met each other ever since they were young. "Once we get to Lumiose City, we need a clear view to get us straight to the dark portal." Said Ryder. "Anything else, ...we don't know. But there's a Kalos airport we need to land at. That's where we will meet Bonnie from there. Alright, who's with me?" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

“I- I’m with you!”
Jonah replied, still keeping himself a bit reserved. He gripped the singular Pokéball he had in his hand. He wanted to be ready for whatever it was they had to face, but he had no clue how to go about it. He turned to Ryder.
“How should I... ready myself? I mean, I only started training Suzy recently... so...”
He asked, looking for guidance from the veteran trainer.

"JC will help you, and so will I." Said Ryder. "All we have to do is land somewhere in the Kalos airport so we can meet up with Bonnie make a plan." Soon the plane hits a turbulence which began to shake violently. "Attention passengers, we have finally arrived at the Kalos region and we'll be arriving at the Kalos airport." Said Skyla. "Cloudy, crimson red, and gloomy weather today with a chance of Team Rocket grunts. And Team Flare as well. We'll be making our land now. Hang on tight! This is Equinox flyer #23 to Kalos airport tower checking in over." "Just in time!" Said a familiar voice. It was Bonnie. "You are clear to land!" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Jonah was still skeptical, but at the same time, he was put at ease. In fact, fate of the world aside, he was actually a little excited to see what Kalos had to offer, as he’d never been outside of Unova.
“Maybe I’ll catch a Kalos Pokémon.”
He said, mostly to himself as everything kind of happened around him.
@Ghostryder30 @LunarSilvally

"We're not hear to catch some Pokemon, Jonah." Said Ryder as he looked at the dark Portal ahead outside the window. "We're here for what going for." "Master, I follow you into the dark dimension." Said SER-M. "I know I look like just an average robot that came from the Aether foundation. But in truth, I'm actually Rotom Dex number 30 who was formally your father's." "Don't worry, SER-M." Said Ryder. "You're coming with me. We'll get my brother out alive...Rotom dex number 30 2.0." SER-M then smiled back at Ryder as he let out one pixle-like tear. "It's time!" Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

“Ah! Wait! I’m not- I’m not ready!”
He gripped the seat, intimidated by the portal. He didn’t understand any if this, but had no understanding of what was even going on.
“I-I’ll stay in the plane!”
He scrambled for an excuse to get away from what was happening in front of him. He was consumed by fear.

She looked to Jonah before turning to him. "Look, don't push yourself, if you want to go back to the plane you can, I can just tell Shadow to come with me in your place if that's what you want but from the looks of it you seem scared so go back Jonah" she comforted him. "Shadow! Come and take Jonah's place you and Sparkx" she called out as he nodded guiding Jonah back into the plane before following her sister before going after Ryder into the dark portal. "My apologies Ryder but Jonah was too scared to come through here so I needed Shadow to take his place and besides it's our brother and Eevee sibling we need to save in this portal" she told him as due to the portal being so dark, Blue used her rings to give a bright sort of light to guide them through carefully. @Ghostryder30 @Jonah Jonakoh

"Okay, then." Said Ryder to JC before turning to Jonah. "Sorry Jonah, you'll have to stay here because it's too much for you." "Alright everyone!" Said Skyla. "We've touched the Kalos airport runway. Do you have your weapons ready?" "I'm all set!" Said Ryder. "Circuit...hold on tight..." "Pika...("Okay...")" Said Circuit. @Jonah Jonakoh @LunarSilvally

Jonah sat down in the plane, curled up and a little disappointed that he came all this way for essentially no reason.
“Good luck guys!”
He called out as the plane settled.

"Okay." Said Skyla. "Doors opening in three...two...one...GO!" (Play "Battle! (Elite Four) - Sun & Moon") Ryder got out ahead of JC and Shadow fast and began to attack all of the Team Rocket Pokemon with his ion cannon/grapple whip. "Over here!" Said Bonnie. "We're right here!" "Hold on!" Said Ryder. "We're coming to get you!" @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Ryder blasted his way through a crowd of Team Flare and Team Rocket grunts that were planning to make an attack. "The trainers are on their way!" Said grunt A. "Aim for the airplane." Said grunt B. "Stun them all down, NOW!!! Galvantula, use Electro Web." Galvantula then used Electro Web straight towards the plane, zapping all the inside and outside of the plane in the process. "HAU!!!" Said Ryder. "NO!!!" "This can't be happening!" Said SER-M. "Pika, pikachu...! ("No! Not now!")" Said Circuit as a tear fell from his eye. "They're gonna pay for this..." Said Ryder angrily. Ryder then turned the nob from level 5 to level 19, and shot a Team Rocket grunt knocked back into a load of luggages. "I t-think we made the b-boy mad..." Said grunt A. "Who cares!?" Said grunt B. @Jonah Jonakoh @LunarSilvally

Jonah heard something fire at the plane, suddenly, there was lightning everywhere. In the midst of this sudden surge of electricity, Jonah fainted on the seat of the plane. His breaths were heavy and fast.

Hau and Skyla soon heard the sound of lightning inside the plane. "Abandon plane!" Said Skyla. "We got to get everyone out of here!" Said Hau. "I'll get everyone one out!" Said Skyla. "You make sure the plane empty by the time we all get out." "Got it!" Said Hau. "Raichu, let's go!" Hau's Raichu popped out of the PokeBall. "Raichu, I need your help in getting all of the cargo out." Said Hau. "Skyla will take care of the passengers." Skyla sent out Swana and helped the heroes escape the plane, including Jonah. While Hau and Raichu rounded up the last of the cargo load and took them out of the plane. At the sudden moment, with Jonah, Shadow, and the rest of the trainers and all of the cargo out of the plane, the plane suddenly explodes amidst the surging sound of electricity. "That was close." Said Skyla. "Yeah." Said Hau. "Hurry up!" Said Bonnie. @Jonah Jonakoh @LunarSilvally

She was irritated now as she turned to Blue. "Blue Psychic now! Don't let them get in the way!" She told her. "Umbreon!("Right! I won't let any of you stop us from saving my partners brother and our Eevee sister!") Blue said as she used Psychic to lift the grunts in the air before throwing them off to the side. "Quickly Ryder, pick up the pace!" She told him as Sparkx used Discharge to zap the grunts remaining that stood in the way. "Blue Shadow Ball now!" She commanded as Blue opened her mouth before a dark purplish orb appeared until she shot it up and used her tail to give better power knocking more grunts in the way. "Sparkx, Double kick now!" Shadow said. "Jolteon!("Alright Partner!") Sparkx said before using her speed to get close to another grunt before using her back legs to kick them down on the ground as she followed in pursuit of the other grunts. @Ghostryder30

Ryder helped the others escape from Team Flare and Team Rocket's attacks. "This way, hurry!" Said Bonnie. "We're coming, Bonnie!" Said Ryder. "We're coming! Everyone, get in now!" Hau and Skyla helped Ryder gathered every last trainer on Ryder's team inside the hanger bay where Bonnie was at, Including Jonah, Shadow, Mask, Maskerin, and JC. "Close the door!" Said Ryder. "Dedenne, close the door!" Said Bonnie. Dedenne listened to what Bonnie told her to do, and zapped the hanger gate controls to close the gate fast until it was completely closed. (Music stop) "Glad you made it on time." Said Bonnie. "I was so worried." "So am I." Said Ryder. @LunarSilvally @Jonah Jonakoh

Jonah was still a bit hazy, he leaned on an empty wall, taking deep breaths. His fear was blinding. He couldn’t see clearly. It was scary to be there, he kept thinking to himself.

She and Shadow sat down to catch their breaths. "That was a close one.....too close...." She said leaning back. "But, where do we go next, we have not found our brothers and the girls sister yet....could they be somewhere else Ryder?" She asked him folding her arms against her chest. Blue and Sparkx had worry in their eyes not really knowing if their sister Icyln was safe or not. "Umbre.....("I hope she is alright....JC and Shadow already lost....their father very young...I don't think JC can handle another family member to be lost...and Sparkx and I couldn't bare to lose the only sister that we just recently discovered we had..." Blue said as she looked to Circuit. "Hey Circuit, may I ask you something?" She asked the electric mouse. @Ghostryder30