• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon: The legacy Reborn (Remastered)

"Piikaa!("You're right, Blue. I think we should get to know each other!")" Said Circuit giving blue a warm smile. "Let's walk towards Mistralton City, and find Skyla." Said Ryder towards JC and Allie. While they were walking towards Mistralton City, Ryder had to shake off this anger he took upon against the dark version of himself to hang out more with his friends. Knowing that they have no topics to talk about, Ryder tells them about his family. Ryder already knows about his father, but has not told them about his mother. "My mom loves Pokemon." Said Ryder. " Her only specialty type is ghost types, and she is also a racer. Born in Lavender Town, she raised a lost Mimikyu as her own partner, and she also founded a rusty, broken-down race car...that can be saved. And the power between Mimikyu and my mom brought the race car back to life with their bonded souls to ignite what was missing. Maybe she and Mimikyu spend so much time taking good care me, read bedtime stories, play tag with Sugarplum and Circuit outside in the rain, heal the injuries that were on me...I have not seen my mom and her partner return back on the racetrack. But that was when they both retire from they race after the crash of 76 when their car lost control of drifting. But I hoped that one of these days, I'll bring back what was lost to them." "Piikaa.("You see Blue, Darling, and Eve, not most Pokemon my master sees in his view are all crazy. Her partner followed her heart, and Melody, Sugarplum, and I follow our master's heart.")" Said Circuit to the three Pokemon.

She listened to Ryder's story about his mom once he had spoken about his dad. She had lost her dad at a very young age resulting her right eye to go almost blind due to the fire. She thought about her father for the moment before turning to Ryder. "Your mother and father must really care about you a lot don't they, my mother actually was a Pokemon Master and Champion as Ninetales, the Kantoian form was her partner and believe it or not she was a shiny Ninetales named Silver. Just like Blue and I, she also had this inseperable bond as for my father, he was researcher with his partner which was an Arcanine named Fenrir, also shiny...as he helped with his research...but...his life didn't seem to last very long...and his career came to a sudden end..." She paused looking away as she closed her eyes to hold.in her tears.

Blue looked up to her partner before back at Circuit. "Umbre!("I can see that very clearly Circuit...but his story...he is lucky to have a father at least...") Blue said as Darling looked to Circuit. "Pikachu!("Yes....not every Pokemon is crazy...so I understand") Darling said as she smiled gently.

Ryder gave JC a hug as he understood her tears. "But we have each other." Said Ryder. "That's all that counts. Besides, if no one can stop evil, ...why not us? Because we can make a change, all of us... That I learned from my buddy to find what we were meant to be. And I couldn't have done it without my buddy Circuit." "Primarina-prim...("Circuit is always the bright light of all Pokemon...")" Said Melody. "Sylve-sylveee, sylveon!("Circuit is unparalleled Pokemon who faces millions of danger. And a real knight too!")" Said Sugarplum who acted positive. "Pika-pi-pikachu...(You know me you guys. I'm always supporting the greater good...")" Said Circuit as he posed himself as a hero to impress Eve, Moon, Allie, JC, Blue, and Darling.

Admin edit: Mind your tenses, you've slipped into present tense multiple times here without any justification.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tyler had caught up with the others, "Hey guys!" exclaimed Tyler excited to see the others after so long, "Man it has been a while since we have seen each other," he said as he looked at Ryder and JC, "So what have you lovebirds been up to while I was gone?" asked/teased Tyler as he brought out Alice the Vaporeon, "Vapor! ("Hey guys!")" greeted Alice to the other Pokémon.
Name: Flair

Species: Cinderace

Ability: Blaze

Moves: Pyro Ball, Flame Charge, Double Kick, Blaze Kick, Flare Blitz, Agility

Item: Charcoal

Name: Alice

Species: Vaporeon

Ability: Water Absorb

Moves: Hydro Pump, Swift, Surf, Ice Beam, Aqua Ring, Dive

Item: Mystic Water

Name: Shadow

Species: Mightyena

Ability: Quick Feet

Moves: Shadow Ball, Crunch, Thunder Fang, Iron Tail, Dark Pulse, Double Team

Item: Quick Claw

Name: Ariel

Species: Unfezent

Ability: Super Luck

Moves: Air Slash, Steel Wing, Brave Bird, Agility, Swift, Quick Attack

Item: Scope Lens

Name: Drago

Species: Haxorus

Ability: Rivalry

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Item: Life Orb

"Hmm?" Said Ryder who turned around to see his friend with excitement. "Glad to see you again. You won't believe what just happened! I had a dream that Ash and Pikachu is like me and Circuit, We made new friends like Maskerin and Mask, we were in an ambush of Team Plasma but got out easy, and we fought in a battle between me and the dark version of me! Oh man! I wish you would see everything!" Circuit told Alice, Flair, Shadow, and Drago the truth about what happened to his poor master when the mirror made a dark copy of him. "Piiika-piikachu...("Arlo and Team Rocket may be the only threat, but that dark faker was a high threat. And boy was he sassy and aggressive to everyone...")" Said Circuit towards Alice, Flair, Shadow, and Drago.

Last edited:
"Really wow sorry I wasn't there to help," said Tyler since he couldn't help them, "Vapor... ("Wow really man you guys are lucky...")" said Alice with Flair, Shadow, Drago and Ariel looking at them with awe, "But you guys alright though?" asked Tyler with Flair asking the same to Circuit.

Moves: Dragon Claw, Brick Break, Iron Tail, Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Rock Slide

Last edited:
"We're all good!" Said Ryder giving Tyler a thumbs up. "As long as that dark version of me won't come back, we should be all safe for the record." Circuit nodded his head in agreement. "Pika-piika, pika-pikachu...("We both though you fell into a deep slumber the same way as me and my master did.")" Said Circuit towards Alice, Shadow, Flair, Ariel, and Drago.

Last edited:
She looked to Tyler and his Vaporeon. "Greetings Tyler, and hello Alice" she said bending down to pet the Vaporeon on her head before standing up. "Very funny Tyler but I am way out of his age range" she reminded him as Blue nudged Alice in hello. "Umbre!("Greetings Alice, I did miss you....I feel more comfortable with a water type around just in case a Fire occured") she checked. "I was going to be a Vaporeon at first but...the rings on the Shiny Umbreon fit my name better" Blue added with a smile.

"Now then, everyone, let's go to Mistralton City." Said Ryder. "Skyla awaits for us!" As the heroes traversed their way through the dark forest, the rain then cleared away as the sky turned to dusk. "Looks like the clouds are all clear to me." Said Ryder. "Piika-piiika,pika!("Clear sky and all!")". Said Circuit. Until Circuit heard a painful cry from nearby. "Let's go check it out!" Said Ryder. "Pika!("Right!")" Said Circuit.

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Hikashi was walking along. Until he heard a painful sound.

His shinx ran towards the sound. "Wait, Sparky!" Cried out Hikashi, chasing the electric cat pokemon through the forest. After traversing across the forest. Hikashi came to an opening. Where sparky sat near an injured Dragonite. "Woah, you okay?" Asked Hikashi, giving an oran berry to the towering pokemon.

It let out a soft and happy cry, bringing a smile to Hikashi's face. Sparky was still aggravated and started to yelp at the Dragonite. "Calm down, sparky. It's fine" Assured Hikashi. Calming his small companion. "I'll get you fixed up, just try and relax for me, Dragonite!"

Reaching into his bag, Hikashi pulled out a full restore and started to treat the injured pokemon.

Suddenly, Ryder accidentally bumped into a Pokemon trainer and a Dragonite in the middle of the road. "Sorry." Said Ryder. "I'm not good at where I'm going. But what's your name?" Ryder then began to help the Pokemon trainer heal the poor Dragonite.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Hey, do you have something to do with this Dragonite?" Hikashi asked, avoiding the question about his name because he wouldn't just randomly tell a stranger his name.

Sparky jumped in front of the trainer and started yelping. "Woah there, buddy!" Hikashi said to his alerted shins. "Sorry, my shinx doesn't like strangers."

The Dragonite was fully healed and was able to stand up again. "How does that feel buddy---Woah!"

Hikashi was cut off by the Dragonite giving it a big hug. "T-thanks!" Hikashi was able to say through the tight grasp from the Dragonite. Hikashi was put down, and he looked back at the trainer. "Oh, thanks for lending me a hand, there! Oh and I'm Hikashi, what's your name?"

"My name is Ryder Kazudo." Said Ryder. "This is Circuit the Pikachu, Sugarplum the Sylveon, and Melody the Primarina." Circuit, Sugarplum and Melody began to greet Sparky in a nice way. "Pika!/Sylve!/Prima!("Alola!/Howdy!/Hello!")" They said in unison. Before Ryder could say anything, Dragonite sat down near a cave feeling very sad. Ryder couldn't just stand here and do nothing. So he went to comfort the poor Dragonite by lending out his hand. "Need a helping hand?" Said Ryder to the Dragonite. "Pika-pikaaa!("We can help you solve your problem!")" Said Circuit. "Dragonite?("Really?")" Said Dragonite. "We can fight hard! Right guys? Guys?" Said Ryder as he looked around for JC, Tyler, Allie, Shadow, Maskerin, Mask, SER-M, and Lana. "Where did you guys go?" Said Ryder. Then he turned to Hikashi in a brief look. "Hikashi, was it?" Said Ryder. "Listen, I need you to help me with in rescuing my brother. Long story short, but I need you to help me after we work together to help this Dragonite become fierce again. What do ya say?" He lend out his hand to Hikashi to show him how he needs help.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Hikashi looked at Ryder, hesitant to go. But sparky had seemed to get along with Ryder's Pikachu, making hikashi smile. "Yeah, let's do this." He said as he took Ryder's hand. "I'll help you out, let's go, sparky." Called Hikashi as the shinx ran up onto his head.

Taking a quick glance at the Dragonite, and back at Ryder. Hikashi thought of something. "Say...Why don't you catch it." He suggested. "It seems to have taken a real liking into you."

Dragonite agreed to what Hikashi was saying and wanted Ryder to catch him. "Well I'm out of Poke Balls." Said Ryder. Until he realized he had a Beast Ball he picked up back at the Aether Foundation when he and his friends destroyed the giant angry WALL-A unit. "But I do have a Beast Ball in my pocket!" Said Ryder as he revealed his Beast Ball. Dragonite was now interested as he waited for Ryder to catch him. "Beast Ball, GO!!!" Shouted Ryder as threw a Beast Ball towards Dragonite. Dragonite was then sucked inside the Beast Ball until it was captured. "At least I know Beast Balls work. I wonder where the others went." Said Ryder feeling worried. "Piiikaaa...("Don't worry, master. I have faith in them. They'll find us.")" Said Circuit. "Are you sure?" Asked Ryder. Then he sent out Dragonite and help him how to fight evil. "There's something missing." Said Ryder. "He needs to become stronger than any other dragon type. Like "Dragon Dance". But SER-M isn't here to help me out." He then turned to Hikashi to ask him something. "Do you know "Dragon Dance"?" Asked Ryder towards Hikashi.

Tyler returned his Pokémon and followed Ryder until he heard a pained cry and decided to look what is happening. He saw the scene with Ryder getting a Dragonite and decided to let Drago have a go against it, "Hey Ryder looks you made a few new friends!" he yelled out towards his friend as he released Drago, "And how about I help you with your new Dragon type Pokémon with a battle," challenged Tyler as Drago roared in response, raring to battle.

Dragonite then accepted Drago's challenge and waited for Ryder to have a Dragon type Pokemon battle before they were all interrupted by SER-M who was right behind Tyler. "Master!" Said SER-M. "Where did you go!? You had Tyler and me worried!" Ryder who was excited to see Tyler and SER-M following him accepted the challenge. "Come on, Dragonite!" Said Ryder. "We'll train you to best those dragon type Pokemon who bullied you!" "Pika, pikachu!("We can help you put them to the test!")" Said Circuit. "But...that Dragonite...?" Said SER-M. "Did you catch him?!" "Yes." Said Ryder. "And now he needs my help. Because he's been bullied. Let's see...umm...Knucker, use Dragon Dance?" "Wait, you're naming Dragonite Knucker!?" Said SER-M. Knucker then used Dragon Dance to increase his stats sharply.

"Use Dragon Dance as well!" yelled out Tyler as Drago used Dragon Dance to increase his stats as well, "Now show them the power of Dragon types by using Dragon Claw!" as Drago's claws then glowed blue and charged towards Knucker in high speeds hoping to deal lots of damage.

Knucker dodges to the side and used Dragon Punch as well on Drago. "Incredible." Said Ryder. "Knucker is learning from how Drago fights. He thinks Drago is his mentor." "That does compute!" Said SER-M. "Knucker is trying to follow your heart as Drago is helping him fight back!"

Drago stopped the Dragon Claw with his own, putting them in a stand still, "Drago use Iron Tail!" yelled out Tyler as Drago pushed Knucker back and swung his metallic tail at him giving no room for Knucker to dodge, "Hax!("Beat this!")" he roared.

Knucker was then pushed back to a corner but then grabbed Drago's metallic tail and took off to the air dragging Drago until he used Dragon Tail on Drago and hoped the attack worked. "Dragonite!("Not on my watch!")" Knucker roared back.

Drago was hit by the Dragon Tail and hit the ground, suffering major damage from both the attack and the Life Orb, "Haxorus!("I won't give up!")" roared Drago as he got back up and sent a beam of draconic energy towards Knucker, "Haxorus!("Try and stop this attack with your own!")" he roared in anger and determination to his student, as the Dragon Pulse increased in both power and speed. Tyler was surprised that Drago is fighting on his own, "Wow Drago is taking this serious and with his ability Rivalry, he won't stop until he reaches past his limit," said Tyler in awe and in pride that Drago is trying to go over his limit. In Drago's mind though, he is proud that there is another Dragon type that can push him over his limit and has decided to make Knucker his student and train the Dragonite to be as strong or stronger than him.

Knucker used Dragon Pulse as well to clash Drago's Dragon Pulse. "Dragonite!("I may not be a strong Dragon type Pokemon. But I want to become stronger than the other Dragons that bullied me!")" Said Knucker who used his Dragon Pulse even powerful than the eye can see and hoped to best Drago. "Knucker is stronger than I expected..." Said Ryder. "Pika, piiikaaa...("He wants someone to stand up him...")" Said Circuit. "Data incomplete." Said SER-M. "Data incomplete."

Last edited:
The two Dragon Pulses were making a spectacular light show that made Tyler cover his eyes to not get blind but with Drago pushing himself so far is starting to take its toll on him along with the Life Orb taking bits of his energy, is making his Dragon Pulse weaken until Knuckers Dragon Pulse over power his and hit dead on, creating a big explosion, "Drago!" yelled Tyler worried. As the smoke cleared it showed a beaten up Drago who is still conscious but can't continue, "Hax…("Looks like I lost...")" roared a weakened Drago as Tyler went beside him, "Hey you alright buddy?" he asked as Drago gave him a thumbs up, "Looks like your Dragonite is really strong but it still has a long way to go," said Tyler as he helped his Haxorus up and gave him an Oran Berry, making Drago recover his strength, "Haxorus.("Knucker, you are strong indeed because no other Dragon type could fight me one on one before and that's why I think you should become my student.")" said Drago as he walked up to Knucker and held out his claw.

Kncker was happy to be his student and gave Drago a big tight hug. "Dragonite!("Thank you, Drago! I'll let Ryder help us out too!")" Said Knucker. "Pika!?(Our master!? Are you nuts, Knucker!?")" Said Circuit. "Don't worry, Circuit." Said Ryder. "If they want me, I'll help them." Ryder then helped Knucker and let Drago do the teaching.

"Well that's all nice and all but we should get to the next town and find the others before it gets dark," said Tyler pointing to the sun which is just starting to set, "Haxorus.("Yeah and I am still sore from our battle.")" he said to Knuckers as he was still tired and sore to do any teaching, "Well we should get started and Drago can rest a bit in his Ultra Ball until we get to the Pokémon Centre," said Tyler as he returned Drago to the Ultra Ball and turned around to where he came from and walked through the forest.

"You're right." Said Ryder. "We got to find JC, Allie, Shadow, Mask, Maskerin, and Lana before we lose sight of them. Tyler, Hikashi, lead the way! Circuit, Sugarplum, Melody, Knucker, follow me!" Circuit, Sugarplum, Melody and Knucker began to follow Ryder. As they went through the dark forest, Circuit went around Tyler with an excited cheer.
@EeviumZ @LunarSilvally @Cmeriwether

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
As the three made their way through the forest, Hikashi turned to Ryder to ask him a quick question, "We're looking for your friends, right?" He asked. "What do they look like?"

Sparky was up ahead, threatening a small caterpie, yapping at it and trying to seem tough. Hikashi sighed and then returned the small shinx back into it's Pokeball.

"Well, one had a mask. The other had a grumpy Eevee, the others had masks on. One worked as an Aether foundation scientist, and the other had a Fraligator." Said Ryder. "But somehow we got separated from each other. I hope they're all okay." "Pikachu...("I miss Blue...")" Said Circuit in a sad tone. "Tyler, try to call them on the com and see if they're alive." Said Ryder towards Tyler.

Jonah wandered the winding forest with a bag containing a few plain Pokéballs. He grasped one in his hand while the bag rested along his back with a strap reaching around his right shoulder. His intent was straightforward. Find a Pokémon and catch it so that he could challenge other trainers and hopefully even make a spot in the league. However, his efforts were seemingly a waste, as he had no such luck in finding a Pokémon who would stay encapsulated inside of a Pokéball. Despite the discouragement, he proceeded through the forest.

Circuit then felt a presence of some one drawing near. Ryder then turned around to see a new trainer out at night. "Friend or foe?" Asked Ryder in a kind tone. "Pika, pikachu("I think he's a friend, master.")" Said Circuit.

Jonah stopped in place. He felt sweat form on his forehead out of nervous feelings toward the situation. “I’m... just out here to catch a Pokémon. My very first.”
He bowed time the stranger. “My name is Jonah. I came here from Accumula town on a boat.”

"Oh." Said Ryder. "My name's Ryder. This is my team. Circuit the Pikachu, Sugarplum the Sylveon, Melody the Primarina, and Knucker the Dragonite. Here are my friends, Hikashi and Tyler. Listen, we need your help in rescuing my brother. It's a long story short, but we'll need help from you. What do you say? You in?"

“My help?” The sweat became more plentiful. More sweat formed on his palms. “W-Why do you need help from me? I don’t even have o-one Pokémon.” He wiped his head on the sleeve of his jacket and tried to breathe steadily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Circuit then went off to find Pokemon for Jonah. A few Pokemon who followed Circuit were a Snivy, a Sandygast, a Woobat, and a Swablu. And he helped Jonah catch Pokemon by telling them to stay in one place. "Looks like my buddy Circuit is helping you." Said Ryder as he picked up the Poke Balls to help him catch Pokemon. "Want to give it a shot?" Asked Ryder towards Jonah.

JC, Mask, Shadow, and Maskerin had greeted the three trainers Hikashi and Johan that had joined including Blue, Darling, Sparkx, Missy, and Yami the shiny female Yamask. She had saw Ryder come back with a few Pokemon being a Snivy, a Sandygast, a Woobat, and a Swablu. She approached the boy before speaking. "Ryder, I like to help him as well, Johan, I can lend you my partner Blue here to help out with the battling, I am sure she doesn't mind" she said gesturing to the female Shiny Umbreon with the flower on her ear. "Umbre!"Blue said agreeing. "I can even give you some tips about catching Pokemon properly if you like" she said gently giving a smile under her white wolf blue-streaked mask. @Jonah Jonakoh @Ghostryder30

(Sorry guys I am back and ready to roleplay ^-^)

Ryder saw JC, Mask, Maskerin, and Shadow in front of him with delight. "JC!" Cried Ryder. "I thought I lost you!" Circuit ran up to Blue who was feeling joyed to see her again. "Pika, Pika-pikachu!("I thought I lost you, Blue!")" Said Circuit.

“This is escalating quite fast.” Jonah said, observing the other Pokémon around him. “Though I suppose I’d be more useful to your cause if I had a Pokémon by my side...”

"Circuit then listened to what Jonah said and went to search for Poke Balls around the forest. And only found one Premiere Ball. "Pika, pi-pika, pikachu." Said Circuit to Jonah. "I'll translate that for you." Said Ryder. "He said one Poke Ball, one Pokemon to keep. The others promises to be by your side. No matter what happens to you!"

Jonah took the ball slowly. “One Pokémon... to keep?”
He looked around the forest, hearing rustling and movement from all around. “That’s... heavier than I thought it would be.”