• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokemon stump-me!

The point of the game is to find an animal represented as a pokemon,and maintain the highest score.

(i.e. 1st post:frog/2nd:croagunk, giraffe)

The only restrictions are:
General animals only, no specifics (Frog,ok/ African tree frog,not ok)
Dinosaurs are ok.
If you plan to try a fish it must be significantly different from other species of fish.

If you are able to present an animal that is not represented as a pokemon you gain a point.
Crocodile

*Laughs* Well, Ibex relates to the goat species, so the closest thing is...

THE HOLY GOAT, ARCEUS!

Turtle.

Rattata, plesiosaur (I took from "Dinosaurs are ok" that a kind is ok as long as there's easily thinkable Pokemon to come up with.)

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Lapras, and Tobias, you fail at life. Arceus does not even begin to live up to the sheer awesome of an Ibex. >>;

Hn... How about a civet?

Closest thing I can think of would be Numel or something. Even though it's a camel. D: (I fail)

What about ... a dwagon*!

*Dragon ... :x

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Actually, Lileep is modeled after a type of extinct Crinoid, or sea lily.

The term 'brontosaurus' was abandoned long ago as it as revealed that the fossils that were given that name were really fossils of the previously-discovered-and-named Apatosaurus. Seems to have become a bit of a generic name for all Sauropods though. >>;

... Some of these answers are EXTREME stretches. Yes. Ponyta is a Zebra. And guess what. I am a 400-foot tall purple platypus-bear with pink horns and silver wings.

Anyway. Lion? Luxray. Get in the car.

Now get me a Dolphin.

Actually, Lileep is modeled after a type of extinct Crinoid, or sea lily.
What would you have put for it then?

The closest thing you could get to a platypus is three things
1. Psyduck/golduck 2. 2.porygon 1,2 and 3 (kind of but not really)
3.ludicolo(platypus with no tail)
these are the best suited I think

I want a dingo